Meme Golden Dawn to power

The municipal elections are coming. There are many indications that GD is gonna be considerably strengthened from May onwards with the municipal elections.

The point is, they have to gain power. Until October, when the national elections are taking place, Golden Dawn has to take power. We have to stop (((them))) and their pawns.

P.S. There were two fucking shills in the previous thread, who said I'm a (((nordc*ck))) admirer. One of the two said I'm admiring the Vikings. I just want to tell them the following:

Αkούστε kαλά εβραιέρμαια. Δεν είμαι kαι δεν ήμουν ποτέ "θαυμαστής" των βορείων. Γιατί άλλωστε να είμαι; Να θαυμάζω το γεγονός ότι ανέπτυξαν πολιτισμό δύο χιλιάδες χρόνια μετά από τους Έλληνες; Να θαυμάζω το γεγονός ότι οι Σkανδιναβοί προσkαλούν την ίδια την παραkμή τους;
Απλά είπα ότι 35% των Ελλήνων είναι ξανθοί. Αλλά οι διkοί μας ξανθοί δεν είναι το ίδιο με τους βόρειους. Και για τους Έλληνες γενιkότερα, ποτέ δεν αρνήθηkα ότι οι Μεσογειαkοί ήταν αυτοί που έχτισαν τον πολιτισμό μας kατά kύριο λόγο. Οι Μεσογειαkοί ήταν αυτοί που έχτισαν την Αρχαία Ελλάδα. Αλλά υπήρχαν kαι ξανθοί τότε, που ήταν εμφανής μειοψηφία, όπως kαι σήμερα. Το νόημα είναι, είτε μελαχρινοί είτε ξανθοί, οι Έλληνες πρέπει να ενωθούν έναντι του kοινού εχθρού. Και όλοι ξέρουμε kαλά (((ποίος))) είναι.

Attached: goldendawnathens-jan-2017-2 (1).jpg (1014x625, 735K)

bump

holy shit they look like a roman legion

hai u guyz, I'm the white Golden Dawn leader, we Greeks invented Evropa, remove Kebab

Attached: 757px-Ilias_Kasidiaris_b_Mar_2016_(cropped).jpg (757x900, 155K)

If I was Greek I would join Golden Dawn even if I didn't agree with them it just looks so fucking cool

have you heard their songs?
it's like holy shit.

What do say dude...

Brown people love nationalism.

Attached: 31301895_1104957672977647_932361417695166464_n.jpg (748x957, 46K)

And here's a picture of him, NON-TANNED.

Plus, from the pic you sent, he looks like he has dark green eyes.

Attached: jKWHUBSm.jpg (399x400, 23K)

Kek I know a Lebenese friend that looks exactly like him. Literally, the phenotype, the nose, the olivish skin.

what songs

Not your personal army

Attached: A1C5980A-2DC0-4AF6-8138-51346645700F.jpg (316x500, 37K)

Μόλις με πηραν τηλέφωνο από εταιρεία δημοσkοπήσεων, τους είπα ότι θα ψηφίσω Χρυσή Αυγή kαι το έkλεισα

Yes meme some sandnigger looking apes into power.i wonder what could go wrong. Pic related is unironically a golden dawn member

Attached: 20140623-181746.jpg (452x532, 80K)

Many Lebanese have a Mediterranean phenotype,correct

isn't that michaloliakos? XDD

Nice proxy, pseudo-Hans. How come I've seen no Leb having dark green eyes? And "olive-ish" skin? Top kek

Haven't you learned? Brown people of Europe love nationalism.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-13-48-22-187_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2160, 500K)

GD are some of the only guys in Europe even trying to do anything,

Attached: 01botanikos-sygkentosis_(8).jpg (1280x800, 805K)

This is exactly what I mean. You can spend one week at the beach and get called a shitskin. Unbelievable.

Attached: 4FD27D8A00000578-6142317-image-a-5_1536308849813.jpg (634x579, 49K)

His phenotype isn't European either. I've seen many Arabs and Turks that look like him. At least that Brit fag has a European phenotype

BUMP

Attached: 1535083624552.jpg (1024x1001, 115K)

There are non-white looking people in all european countries. Stop shilling this thread, fucking paki

Attached: quintessentiallybritish.jpg (182x277, 8K)

He looks white you Brazilian favela monkey. I can't believe these Greek shitskins have the audacity to publicise pictures of them performing the Nazi salute when they would have been gassed for being gypsies by the fuhrer. They have no self-awareness at all.

If Kit Harington looks white, so am I and so is Greece.

Have my energy greekbros, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 8A113961-578F-4F76-BA55-CA43F111E6CC.jpg (543x565, 17K)

If Kit Harington looks white, so do I and so does Greece.*

Have you truly seen any ethnic Brit in your life, Richard? Britain has now become Britainstan. No offence
As for the phenotype and facial structure:
His head shape isn't non-European, it's fine. And he has dark green eyes. How is this met in any Turk or Arab?

Wait what?

HE looks white? Ok you bloody Paki, you're going to be deported from Britain. No more benefits for you.

>phenotype isn't European

Who are you talking about? John Oliver?

Attached: 07d997cb848f92ae0ce29aed715ac1ee32fd9c507a7b524b49eef376642f54dd.jpg (620x387, 59K)

> been gassed for being gypsies by the fuhrer

Oh please. Have you seen the guys the Nazis actually employed?

Attached: 220px-Rudolf_H%C3%B6%C3%9F.jpg (220x308, 14K)

No offence pajeet, but Kit Harington compared to Kasidiaris is a nog. Kasidiaris doesn't even have curly hair (it would be evident if Kasidiaris had curly hair even if they were short) and Kasidiaris' hair are brown. Kit Harington's hair are jet black and almost straight up frizzly.

Daily reminder: the Greeks are genetically Jewish and should not be part of a Mediterranean white squad

Attached: italian_beauty.jpg (758x1024, 252K)

>

Attached: Genchart.jpg (4403x2315, 1.54M)

North Albanian Bros Rise Up

Are we Jewish or did we implant our seed in (((the tribe)))? Because 900 years of Greek occupation of Judea, 300 under the Seleucids and 600 under the Byzantines, have consequences.

Oh, hi

Attached: inakkjym35001.jpg (600x430, 33K)

The Greek gene pool...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-14-24-29-871_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2160, 204K)

And the Jewish gene pool...

bragging about getting your cock dirty
Is your relative in the picture?
Now look at how far Spaniards and Italians are from Jews

Attached: spain.jpg (866x1390, 139K)

TAKE ALL MY ENERGY FRENS
PRAISE KEK AND SHADILAY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>dark green eye
every 1 on 4 guys in the Levant have those

By the way, Cyprus is Syrian or Turkish by blood, but certainly not Greek.

It's very funny to look at Greek anti-Semitism, it's like they eat their own hand.

Attached: like israel lol.jpg (960x720, 93K)

GTFO, Shlomo

Dyed blonde dearie. Pic related. Stavroula Tsolakidou, a real light blonde with dark blue eyes.
And no, our cocks didn't go dirty. These ((((ancestry tests))), which want to show that Europeans aren't pure, these don't even show Greeks as 1,5% Ashkenazi Jewish. On the other hand, muh pure Jews are 30-40% Greek genetically. Unironically.

Attached: tsolakidoy.jpg (750x430, 48K)

Tanned folks dude. Taking pictures of Greeks during summer and telling that's their natural skin colour is baseless. I mean, it's mid May and I'm already tanned in my arms.

Don't lie Ahmed. It's way, way less than that. Not even 10% have these eyes in the Levant. And you call these eyes "the lightest". In Greece, about 26% have pure blue eyes, both dark blue and light blue. Dark green eyes are not that light on average for Greeks.

looks like negro albino after race-mix in brazil. Nose exactly African.
You can continue to seek out and post a photo of one actual white girl from a million Greeks as many as you like.
Are you Greeks all you don't like is called ((()))? Studies show only your dirt.
Greece:
Blue eyes: 9%
Light hair: 4%
Blond: 2%

Attached: GOLDENDOWN2PERCENT.jpg (1161x1432, 693K)

damn, even Turks and Albanians are whiter than you

Vikings>Spartans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>modern greeks

Well yea even israel has more whites than greece lol.

Ok, you're a fucking pajeet. Just reveal your identity at this point. I promise... You'll have a painless death. Just proceed to bathroom no.14.
Seriously though, "African nose"...
Top kek.

Also, this (((chart))) is not reliable. Everyone in serious anthropological fora disregards this.

Ok, you just revealed you're a roach. Nothing weird coming from Ahmed..

And you're a kike. Thanks for helping. All you need to do is proceed to chamber no.14, along with your pawn Ahmed.

No seriously a large portion of israelis is whiter than the average greek. Youd think theyd be the ones to look like the merchant meme but the average greek looks way more like that pic than the whiteish israelis lol. Wanna trade places with them so that we can make the merchant meme true?

Ok whatever kike. You just want to avoid the chambers. That's fine from your side, but you're just subhunans in real life. Deal. With. It.

Attached: 2cc15a2ffd9ac105bc6ffc0ccaaba9b1.jpg (1000x667, 45K)

>insult, threats and non-recognition of one’s wrong
I was wrong, you do not behave like a Greek, not like a Jew, but like a real nigger

If I hurt your beloved, I'm sorry, but she really is terrible. Maybe for the Greeks she is pretty though. idk

Attached: e.jpg (500x375, 48K)

No , i am not being ironic mehmet, most of the Levant were under the Romans before the Arab invasion BTFO them and converted us to islam right, i wont deny that some do exibit arab heritage but its the same as some of your folk's turk heritage?
also muh 26%

Oh you really like I said, keep looking for those 2% of whites.

Come on user. Everything's ok. Just tell me your problem, and we're going to fix it.

Attached: 9b42bcfd6182e4a070778c4c697819894d885bf064da834038a3b8ae3510cc94.jpg (468x280, 36K)

Don't worry, I have thousands of pictures on my phone. Shouldn't be a problem.

Attached: 31729688_1685052984915627_999013327239643136_o.jpg (1536x2048, 223K)

Every (so-called) Greek thread is one hell of a shitfest. Anyone who will point out that they are obviously swarthy mongrels will receive automatically billion "scientific research"-haplomeme posting and then some dude will post a blonde Greek (who is probably a hellenized Bosniak).

Your race is a Meme, Yiannis.

She looks like one meme character from Brazil and he is also blue-eyed. Looking at her strong neck, shoulders and chin, and I have already spoken about the nose. She is mutt.

Attached: Bgc_3Lvr_400x400.png (388x388, 87K)

>who said I'm a (((nordc*ck))) admirer. One of the two said I'm admiring the Vikings
the will always ridicule nationalists as some sort of submissive LARPy political ideology, it just shows how afraid they are.

geographical borders /= race

>kikekikekikekikekike
Damn Jow Forums quality has really fallen. Look in the mirror m8. You look more like a stereotypical jew than israelis lol.

2% are actually very rare that you keep collecting their photos?

Kit Harington looks whiter than 99% of Greeks. This is cringey. That golden dawn member straight up looks like an Arab. Stop posting here you gypsy Albanian Turk mutt

I cant wait to be sitting at home in my eighties listening to my great grandchildren bitch about how the Golden Dawn were Europe's last hope and everyone larps as a greek

That is indeed true. A lot of Askhenazis intermingled with Russians and Poles, some of them are virtually indistinguishable from a White American. Todays Greeks on the other hand look almost completely like Turks and Albanians.

And a lot of Greeks also act very much like merchants:
>Greek lobby
>remember Pontic Genocide
>Germans pay reparations for WW2
>We invented Christianity
>Macedonians don't exist, we are the true Macedonians (Replace "Macedonian" with "Palestinian" and you have 1:1 copy of Zionists)

This chart is bullshit. Not even anthropological fora take this "chart" seriously. And, in all honesty, about seven anthropologists, like Körner and Schiff, have made observations in the Peloponnese, where about 35% have ancestry from or live there. Körner found out that 38% are light-haired and 42% light-eyed. And Hasluck and Morant observed, amongst Greeks (because that particular research included six ethnic groups) that Greeks in Macedonia were 35% light-haired and 40% light-eyed (even though in reality, light eyes and hair colour percentages in northern Greece are higher than that). So yes, muh 26% is real, Ahmed.

Attached: synantithikan-me-ntampiza-oi-miggos-kai-aggelopoylos-ti-deytera-o-valmas-epaggelmatias-o.jpg (741x487, 34K)

>Anyone who will point out that they are obviously swarthy mongrels will receive automatically billion "scientific research"-haplomeme posting
so fucking true lmao

"The Modern Greek is immunized against all dangers:

one may call him lazy, parasite, swindler, homo pedophile, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him a shitskin and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'" -Alexander the Great

to be fair he probably lives in a big city so they are more common while ignoring the rest of the country, its the same here.

Lmfao they are literally darker than European mongrels like Turks and Albanians

Dude even without intermingling ashkenazis look whiter than average greek its like a fucking joke at this point.

Keks blessings to you

No one gives a fuck about your stupid charts or your outlier pictures. Many of us here have seen thousands of Greeks IRL. OUR EYES do not deceive us you stupid gypsy trash. Greeks are the darkest "Europeans" and everyone who has traveled know this to be true. It's fucking hilarious seeing these absolute mutts doing Nazi salutes

The first indication of having no culture is to steal other peoples culture and claim to have invented it 2000 years ago.

That's not only a Greek thing, certain other groups do that too.

I don't care what supposed to happened 2000 years ago. Ancient history is based on myths, not facts. There isn't even a real proof if Jesus ever existed.

Whatever you say pseudo-Hans.
Oh, so you're a mulatto from Huehueland? Predictable.
Keep sperging.
If it was 2% in reality, I wouldn't collect these photos. But they're way more than 2%.
Not even close pajeet.
Keep sperging shill.

>This chart is bullshit. Not even anthropological fora take this "chart" seriously. And, in all honesty, about seven anthropologists, like Körner and Schiff, have made observations in the Peloponnese, where about 35% have ancestry from or live there. Körner found out that 38% are light-haired and 42% light-eyed. And Hasluck and Morant observed, amongst Greeks (because that particular research included six ethnic groups) that Greeks in Macedonia were 35% light-haired and 40% light-eyed (even though in reality, light eyes and hair colour percentages in northern Greece are higher than that). So yes, muh 26% is real, Ahmed
i've literally been to your shithole Mehmet, i've neither been called out and been treated like a normal Greek, I've met some light eyes here and then, it wasn't some 26% bullshit from some subhuman Slav, the ancient Greeks were Meds, be proud of that instead of LARPing with some balkan-niggers you boy fucking greek

Attached: 1BBFC3B2-75E9-446E-A6C4-761B09E57D19_cx0_cy10_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 115K)

>Keep sperging.
keep projecting lmao

Everywhere such a picture. One girl without dark hair, but dyed
And they look like Arabs, on every street alike.

Attached: Capture.png (1891x939, 3.48M)

Most Greeks have dark hair (around 80% dark brown, black) ditto with brown eyes. 40% light haired and light eyed is an absolute fucking joke. Ive been to greece 4x and the statistics are nowhere near that. Are they counting northern European tourists?

Athens' downtown. The part of the city which has no Greeks at all...
Nice try kike.

You've never been in Greece you pajeet.

They really are deluded nigger-tier we wuzzers.

Of course I haven't been to one of the most popular tourist destinations for us Brits nor seen any of the millions of Greeks that come or live in the UK regularly. You are one deluded gypsy

Ok, you're just 4 shills destroying the entire thread.

Him:
Him:
Him:
And him:
This just indicates that Jow Forums has been infiltrated with shills. Nothing else.

You're really stupid like nigger. People collect things because of rarity.
And you, as I have already said, everything that you don’t like, you calls kike or ((())).
Stop confirming my guesses

eh, people like to look at the past with the lens of modern politics nowadays, shame really...the Ancient Greeks would look at them with disdain if they could see

Call your father a kike and a shill, because he tells you the truth all the time.

>nor seen any of the millions of Greeks that come or live in the UK regularly
Then how do you get to judge, '''Richard'''?

How is every single far-right party in Europe not in power at this point?

You are not white, Kostas

Not even todays Greeks are homogenous.

Pontic Greeks -> short, pale, hooked-nosed
Ionian Greeks -> literally Turkish looking
Balkan Greeks -> rather tall, yet somewhat swarthy
Cypriot Greeks -> literally Arab looking

No one can deny that these 4 groups do not look alike.

So who are you fooling with your made up ethnicity?

It's called sarcasm you low IQ MUTT.

It's ok fren. I've come to accept that. After all, the pierogies somehow get to talk...

Ok, you've just shown you know nothing about Greeks. Since when do we consider Cypriots as Greek? We Greeks never considered Cypriots Greek.

>Since when do we consider Cypriots as Greek? We Greeks never considered Cypriots Greek.
LOLWUT?

Ok fren. Have fun being overrun by REAL MUTTS.

Viking? Clearly the style of GD are taken from ancient Rome.

whatever 2%
I just realized that you do not know anything about the foreign political picture of Greece, and therefore you are exactly incompetent in the debate about genetics.

We never did. Why would we? They do not look like Greeks to us? Why even bother calling Cypriots Greek?