Shithole Country Thread

What does Jow Forums think of my shithole country?

Midterm senatorial election results have just confirmed that we're just gonna have a worse 3 more years with more of his braindead party-bandwagon lackies. Retards vote for rich braindead celebrity monkeys fresh off their recent plunder convictions.

Duterte's drug war hasn't killed that much noteworthy high-level organized drug syndicate figures to justify the collateral damage. I thought he was gonna be pragmatic enough to actually cozy up to China, Russia, and other alternative powers but he just started bouncing on Xi Jinping's one-inch yellow pecker. I don't think the liberal fake news problem in the US can hold a candle to what Duterte and his braindead diehard supporters spread on social media. His passive-aggressive anti-religious actions aren't helping at all. The supposed Christian values which is supposed to help our nation stay together is just holding our country back and giving everyone suicidal ideation. The only bright spot I can give him is his infrastructure project which might as well collapse once he's out of power.

I guess fellow third-worlders can also discuss their own shithole countries.

Attached: images (6).jpg (510x340, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FoYtSivRde8https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l4y5X4E0Y-Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mraK-zRfWL0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l4y5X4E0Y-Y
newsinfo.inquirer.net/1117296/red-tape-stalls-return-of-trash-to-canada
philippineslifestyle.com/silay-american-shot-refusing-beer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you guys going to get that divorce bill through the senate?

You lost before the dice were even rolled. Your people are slaves to foreigners and their ideas and faiths. Free yourself from them, restore your past and achieve self sufficiency. You need not riches but your own people. Good luck user

Aren't you at war with Canada right now?

Cheap fun whores

No fucking way that's happening. I'd say a steep majority of milennials and zoomers are still Catholic NPC's who Want To Uphold The Sanctity Of Marriage, and we are still basically a theocratic oligarchy with how much influence the Church has.

I wish we were so they'd fucking annex us, desu. But it's all Duterte joke-talk whenever someone asks him if he's serious. Kinda like a Schrödinger's joke

The most benign poor brown people.

If we absolutely must have diversity and immigrants, I'd perfer flips.

Attached: unknown-13.png (351x355, 87K)

it's better than this shit hole

X to doubt

Pro western liberals did not even won a single seat. Only a single communist partylist group elected, communist senatorial bet lost. Lefty and commie salt is flooding the internet. And meme candidates won such as pinoy Clint Eastwood and some guy who danced his way into being a senator.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FoYtSivRde8https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l4y5X4E0Y-Y
They maybe shit but they do provide quality memes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mraK-zRfWL0
And
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l4y5X4E0Y-Y

I hope Allan Carreon can budots his way into the presidency

Imagine if the flip government stopped protecting the flip people and culture (whatever it is, even if it is influenced by other cultures over the centuries) and started importing masses of competing cultures and races that started taking over areas, infrastructure, government, media, everthing. Until standing up for your own culture and people was then illegal. You may have poverty but you are rich in culture and race.

at least you guys have someone people who still listen to metal/rock
US is completely fucked by nigger culture, I know Philippines is slowly turn this way, but it isn't as bad yet.

Lived here for a year. The politicians go around blasting music from trucks with 6 feet tall loud speakers strapped to the back, holding up traffic everyday promoting politicians. They also hand out money and every year to the locals and throw candy to the kids.

Gays and trannys everywhere. They idea of comedy is someone in drag screaming "AAAAAYYYYY" and laughing not stop while interviewing random gays. Every neighborhood has shit loads of dudes in drag that call themsevels women. I had an ex girlfriend who had a 6 year old nephew. Her, her mom, and the kids mom had decided that "he was a gay".

Flips are some of the most sadastic and lacking of empathy people on the planet. Kids begging from the slums are common outside every 711 and popular areas. No one will give them food but me. Then they all look shocked and try and save face by giving them a few peso or a drink after I do it.

Flips have a lot of cultural similarities too niggers. They are extremely loud, let there kids run around screaming bumping into everyone/thing and throw immenense amount of trash on the ground. You cant walk ten feet without stepping on rotting trash. I was at a restaurant once at the mall, and table next to me had two kids. One of the kids got sick and started throwing up everywhere. I mean like tons. The smell was horrendous. The parents clothes were covered and so was the table and area next to them. Did they clean there kid up or leave? Nope they ordered ice cream and sat talking covered in vomit for another 15 min. Even my ex couldn't take it and had to leave.

Cont

Stray dogs and cats everywhere. They don't spay and neuter there animals so they just roam having tens of litters. The nipples of the animals hang low and are distorted from all their puppies milking from them. Many of the strays have rabbies.

Most flips don't know there fathers, love to play basketball, listen to music at extremely high levels of volume, get pregnant from multiple baby daddies (usually at a young age) and sit outside all day. Like I said there basically niggers.

Flips are some of the most two faced people on the planet. Many foreigners think flips are nice people but they fail to realize that it's just their culture to appear nice. The same people smiling at you and being friendly are the same people who will shoot you in the back if it's advantageous to them.

Most flips will quit a job over the slightest criticism. Even if they are extremely poor, have no home etc if their boss asks them to do something in a way they don't like they will all quit. My ex worked in a hospital and in one year she has had most of her department quit several times. She has had 3 managers as well.

Flips live in delaptated falling apart concrete homes. They basically take concrete blocks put steel rebar and dump cement in them. They last at most 10 years and the outsides really don't last more then a year before its cracking and looks awful.

cont 2

Power outages and water being shut off is common occurrence. For me its about 3 times a week. Many Flips steal electric from their neighbors and most don't own the property they live on. They just build little shacks next to nice houses and sit their until someone forces them to leave. Also, flips never pay bills and if they do its rarely on time. Due to this the power companies cant actually provide enough power to anyone.

Unlike above, the provinces and remote islands are worse. While people are more friendly they are extremely inbred. A lot are married to cousins and have no running water. I visited an island of about 300 families and they were in a "draught". This in a rain forest envorment with tons of rainfall yet they had to import water because no one was collecting it. All there wells basically had run dry. I could on for forever but I'll stop here because I'm going to the mall.

cont 4

Don't get me wrong flip bro I've met some really good people here. But damn I feel bad for you guys that have to put up with your country man. I wish I could say things will get better but you have to realize Duterte is a symptom of your culture. The only way to have a society here that even functions in the most simple way is to have a brutal sadastic leader. The same will happen to the west as there culture becomes more similar to yours. This is the way societies go. Democracy is just a stepping stone to tyranny.

Fuck off from dota pinoy

Attached: IMG_20180503_012037_662.jpg (640x480, 36K)

what did you expect
you sound like a whiny little bitch
i hope someone stabs you in your sleep you old fuck

I didn't expect anything. Just came here to see what my country would look like after millions of you came here. At least you have nice beaches. Also, I was able to use the cost of living to get my business going so I'm off to Japan now. Sucks for flips like you that live in LA surrounded by gang violence.

>I guess fellow third-worlders can also discuss their own shithole countries.
Well, I guess this is a good thread to tell you a bit about France then user.

Attached: 3225229E-4297-4125-9F48-92A5FA030438.gif (498x494, 625K)

DUTERTE IS BASED AF
MORE DUTERTES FOR EUROPE

Attached: justtt.png (576x576, 641K)

cheap girls, might visit when I am old

We're a fucking mutt race of Spaniard, American, Arabic, Chinese, etc. You want us to glorify our mutt culture? Also, what culture do Kiwis and Aussies have? Penal colony DNA? Try using the culture argument when you're actually culturally homogeneous too, fellow mutt.

I'm very sure it's those dumb white npc liberals causing that, from not having a distinct racial identity from being an Amerimutt and all so idrc. I don't mind nigger music anyway because I'm not a faggot who calls his mom when he sees black people around.

First up, you're not even aware that criminal syndicates use kids begging to pinch some pennies. Second, we discriminate gays enough for your boomer standards with our Catgolic ways so I don't get what you mean. Three, how the fuck are we like niggers if we are required by society to obey the elders like a slave? We have nuclear families everywhere you fucking look. I will agree with you on the two-faced part, that's basically every Asian culture anyway. Lastly, Duterte is too inept of a dictator to actually fucking do anything you crackhead. All bark no bite when it actually matters

And to you too, Muslim cunt

Oh lord, please do tell

I am aware that the gangs use them. My girlfriend was in social work. I never gave the kids money but it's obvious they haven't eaten in several days. Not buying food for kids that elementary school age because they are part gang is the dumbest logic I've ever heard.

Its our garbage dump, and where divorced boomers get their new wives from.

>country
Depends on the island really. I've been to worse.

The ultimate race of dindu nuffin. Flips will never take responsibility for anything. Don't give food to starving kids. Its cause there in gangs! Niggers obey their elders too. In Africa they are exactly like you when it comes to elders in their family. Just accept it dude. Your asian niggers.

I'm not a flip, but i did live in the Philippines for 5 years. I did meet plenty of shit foreigners like you in my time there. people like you give other foreigners a bad reputations and you wonder why the locals fucking hate you deep down. You know what the worse part of my time in the Philippines? having foreigners like you come up to me, just because I'm white, and start bitching about the locals. People like you are scum of the earth I have have zero sympathy when the locals end up killing people like you, stabbing you while you sleep or getting you to OD on drugs and burning your body the next day.
>I'm off to Japan now
smart move, because you'd probably end up in a box or a pile of ashes

newsinfo.inquirer.net/1117296/red-tape-stalls-return-of-trash-to-canada

kek, my leafbro.

If you're gonna be good at something, be the best at it

From your flag, I can say you're right.

Everyone's too much of a bitch to shell out disposable income for charity. Everyone's stuck in a mindset to just earn money and then spend it all to wait for the next paycheck, best state to maintain the classes.

atleast your country is capable of keeping the electricity on every day.

This shit hole country inherited the most sophisticated power grid (at the time), and now we need to borrow billions from China so we can keep the lights on..

Beat this shit-hole if you can.

Attached: 1554911901246.jpg (565x425, 150K)

Actually the people here like me. All the kids say high to me when I leave, the neighbors invite me into their homes for mango and food etc I also had very good relationship with my ex's family. Do you think I ever told them the things I'm telling you now? Of course not. The OP asked what I thought of his country. I gave him an honest answer.

Well, there are a decent amount of power outages here but yeah, I guess it isn't as bad as racial tensions: the country

Nope its very few that are nice like that and almost all of them are trying to milk me for business reasons. You know how it is here outside of family you cant trust anyone.

Wasn't he killing commies and drug dealers? Fairly based.

Its what I'm saying in my other posts. No one here is actually nice. Its just an appearance. They want to milk you cause your a foreigner.

Heres what happens when you don't play your dumb games right.

philippineslifestyle.com/silay-american-shot-refusing-beer/

Drug dealers won't help when they're awfully replaceable and he hasn't killed enough commies as we all hoped. Was a pipe dream, man.

Families that really dictate what you should do, what your budget is, and what you should think sure are fun

How much did the Spanish rape your country?

>>Families that really dictate what you should do, what your budget is, and what you should think sure are fun
our shit core values

When you don't have much going for your country other than cheap mutt housewives, always go the tourist trap route. You just lower the exchange rates so they don't suspect a thing.

300 years worth

We're basicallt6 Asian Latinos, esé. Those cheeky Amerindians got independence long before we got ours. But then again, we only went through one bloody dictatorship in our history and he wasn't as bad as any latino one so I guess we turned out better somehow in a way

yeah its brutal. Not sure how you guys can live in family situations like that. I think it's one of the biggest reasons of poverty. Why work when it all goes to your brother and sisters pumping out kids and mom. I know children are worshipped here and provide most people with their happiness but still. Whats the point of living and working when you don't get to enjoy any of the fruits of your labor.

I've been all of Luzon and many places no foreigner has ever been. Especially in the Bicol region. Look I get what you're saying. People in the provinces are much nicer and trustworthy (especially the small 200 family or less islands) but they have other issues. if you read my posts you would know that.

I belive that's how most asian countries are culturally. Everyone's just a retirement plan for your boomer parents. Not a sustainable tenet but it's been there for ages

>Do you think I ever told them the things I'm telling you now? Of course not.
Why not?
I always told them the truth about what other foreigners thought of them, what i thought of them, and they openly shared with me what they thought of me and the old fucks come there to marry/fuck their women.

>idea of comedy is someone in drag screaming "AAAAAYYYYY"

That'd make me laugh

Slap the title gay on anything and everyone views it as automatic comedy 90% of the time

I'm taking more into account my observations into how the 'hospitality' can subconsciously be what I'm referring to.

I dont really mind our culture buttfucked by chinks, it improved our small ass community from a starving village to a somewhat sustainable city. Also vote buying is an accepted practice in the south. Its either the chinks or the muscunks. Were slaved anyways

>in the south

Quite the understatement there, bud

I live on northern mindanao now so its not as bad as before. Still a shithole is a shithole no matter how you polish it

Damn, you're one butthurt sexpat, lmao.

Not bad. Two movie tickets, 2 drinks and a loaded nachos for $20. 5 star hotel for $120. Traffic sucks, hot as fuck, questionable looking power lines everywhere. People are friendly. There are better places but there are many more much worse places.

please rate our trannies

He sounds like your typical white boomer westerner who goes to the Philippines and ends up having a shit time, because he thinks it is just going to be like the west with brown English speaking people.

ang cringe mong hayop ka kys

Don't know about tranny' s or prostitutes. I don't know that I saw any trannies. I saw some attractive women but they were just regular women. I did notice getting eye balled pretty blatantly by some women.

Don't listen to this basement dweller, there's very few trannies here and retards like OP thinks trannies are ramphant around here.

Please point out one instance when I said that? Read your tripcodes properly,. You know this is Jow Forums and that I tend to avoid saying I don't mind LGBT people because whities would scream and call me a libtard degenerate just because I don't mind people who want some objects in their rectum.

Also, what kind of idiot uses the term basement dweller when only upper middle class people and above have the time and money to get something so dumb when floods happen consistently?

I miss the /third world general/ threads that we used to have years ago.

They were good threads.

Attached: 1460189617606.jpg (901x883, 109K)

You're a loser and it isnt because of your society or culture, thats clear.

Hi, I'm a faggot. I voted for the Tycoon cus' she's fiscal conservative. I just want lower tax. :^)