Somebody is killing Dogs

somebody is doing the killing.
Somebody is killing more and more dogs in germany. Some were skinned alive.

And to that Person i say; Good for you.
I hope you keep getting away with it purging our country from the overpopulation of useless canines that just exist to keep dumb and repulsive people company.

Please do the cats next.

Attached: DoggoDead.jpg (606x553, 107K)

They blurred the face

Attached: 1486196975625.jpg (720x1059, 55K)

>Hagen
So turkroaches started shooting dogs?

Attached: 135B03D3-BC7A-4124-8725-C56EB55C1EA7.jpg (700x1401, 83K)

sandniggers for sure

based but leaving the bodies there. They might get raped by a random white woman and get canine brucellosis.

Attached: 82EF7DC7-23D8-4808-B3CD-E09072CB7A2E.gif (511x512, 105K)

canines are shameless creatures.

puppers got a taste of diversity

you have millions of retards with 80 iq's running around your nation reigning havoc on europe.
and you also have all the saracen hoards.

>I hope you keep getting away with it purging our country from the overpopulation of useless canines
let's hope they continue by killing germans then

who has a fucking Staffordshire Terrier in the fist place besides Atzen and Kanaken.

i wonder what group is out there that religiously hates dogs.

>somebody
Gee, I wonder what ethnic and religious group the culprit could belong to? It's a mystery.

I already do my part on cats. every fucking cat that gets near my pond gets a 5mm pellet in the lungs. My neighbors cat is a fucking clever one tho, he has good instinct and I never caught him near my pond. One day tho, he's gonna fuck up.

I fucking hate cat owners, keep your shitty flea ridden felines at home. Or on day he's not going to return.

The Cult of Bastet`?

Gotta find one first...

Attached: 20EAE257-2A3F-45B1-A015-AF7312369062.jpg (500x327, 64K)

LMAO

Found the nigger. Killing animals for fun means you have no soul.
Nigger

try not to cut yourselfs faggots

do you use copper od lead?

>tfw no tungsten pellets for people who want a good hefty mass with less environmental impact than lead

And not the anus and vagina

it's muslims

Cats aren't harambe though

Hope your daughter gets ass raped by an aids infested nigger, scumbag

>t. aids infested nigger

It's the Muslims again.

You're less than a dog and should be in an arena filled with niggers and pitbulls

in one region where i used to live was so much cats, just to much.
so one shoot them a diablo made of lead under their skin.
they walked away and died a few days later.
no work with removing cats corpses

too bad you can't kys with that toy gun you stupid nigger

More likely a future murderer than anything else.

Based and redpilled. I have an enemy cat that is now scared of me . I throw water at it Everytime I see that motherfucker on my property. Next time I'll do cold ice. Wish I had the will to use guns. Cats deserve it

I recon it's polak plungers competing with dogs for food left overs.
Krauts feed shitskins willingly

Attached: baitunlimited.png (622x626, 135K)

Might have something to do with a particular religion that hates dogs...

>Somebody is killing more and more dogs in germany.
Muslims.

Show them your flag, Bruce.

Good thing i intend to torture and kill the first shitskin dumb enough to venture into my forest, be aware muhammed some hills really do have eyes.

Attached: Terror-in-Jerusalem-33.jpg (525x365, 30K)

>i wonder what group is out there that religiously hates dogs.
Yid, shouldn't be asking such questions, it's (((polak))) struggle for survival.
Migrant dogs Vs (((polaks)))

Filthy sand niggers and pakis at it again.

> that just exist to keep dumb and repulsive people company.

that's a very good thing. Also dog owners are usually fitter, more resistant to allergies and get less sick and less depressed. You're not a German if you don't like dogs.

also dogs can detect cancer.
Living with a dog teaches children empathy, responsibility and caring for another being.

The majority of dogs are not your family pets that little fritz throws sticks for, the majority of dogs live in city apartments to keep dumb and repulsive people company and shit all over the sidewalks. You simply try to justify an emotional immaturity by making a dumb statement people who don't like dogs are not this and that when the german philosophy contrary to your statement finds many cases that make the clear point that keeping something around to make yourself feel better about yourself is pathetic and repulsive.

>keeping something around to make yourself feel better about yourself is pathetic and repulsive.
that counts for everything not neccessary for living. and it's not your problem what motives people have to do what they like and if they are repulsive and pathetic. It's their life.

Also there are many family dogs. My family always had dogs and I enjoyed it as a child. Dogs are not just for singles.

Attached: 146057408.jpg (600x385, 30K)

Some beings of light.
Shitskins obvsly

Plus... we know who in Germany hates dogs right now. And it's probably not the people who bred one of the world's best breeds...

Probably a Muslim

>someday i will nuke the shit out of this creepy hellhole
willkommen in Germanistan

Attached: 2120200.jpg (375x592, 32K)

Also that's not a Staffordshire in the picture lol, that's a Shepard

>and it's not your problem what motives people have to do what they like and if they are repulsive and pathetic.

Yes it is when shit starts piling on the sidewalks

Lmao u sound like a Naruto villian! Hilarious

Were you raped by a dog as a child OP?

Do roaches have the same disdain for dogs that sandniggers do?

>be aware muhammed some hills really do have eyes.
kek

Attached: 212512.jpg (616x474, 97K)

I say shitskins.
shitskins muselmänner are dead-afraid of dogs.

Do the cats immediately. They kill birds, reptiles, amphibians and small rodents like young hares. I've personally killed one of my neighbor's cats after I saw it with a robin chick in his mouth that just got dumped, uneaten. He's been eating the birds we feed for years and this was the first year Robin's were breeding in the area again. These half feral fuckers will kill everything just because, then go home and eat normal cat food. I hate them more than dogs.

underrated

Attached: 1525352443933.jpg (508x504, 77K)

I wonder if Germany has a large population of people that don't like dogs...

psychopath usually do this
proof islam is a psychopathic religion

you know they only catch the sick and weak birds?
and mostly prey on rodents like mise, wich is extremly helpfull for humans?
humans are responsible for the erradication of bird populations because of industry and housebuilding and polution?
you fucking bitch if you want to save some fricking birds kill yourself first,.

Attached: 1225212121.jpg (710x574, 144K)

It’s Muslims. They murder all the dogs in every neighborhood they move into. Look it up. Happening all over Europe.

Ok, so Alsace-Lorraine checks out. I still don’t trust some of those damn krauts though. Looking at you Bavaria!

Piefken education at it's finest. Have you ever taken a look at Australia? They're shooting cats by the thousands because they've been directly responsible for the extinction of 13 endemic animal species. Shooting this many doesn't even slightly control these masses so they now throw poisoned meat from helicopters that has a component that marsupials can digest but other mammals die from it. Yes, humans caused many animal populations to collapse or decline but you do realise that feral cats contribute to the decline of already vulnerable or endangered species, do you? You refer to mice as if there was only one species and not multiple, you absolute fucking niggerbrain, I hope you die from leukaemia so you don't have the chance to procreate.

Attached: 20190212_181016_IMG_2182.jpg (640x492, 33K)

a serial killer is in the making

>mudslimes hate dogs
>niggers hate dogs
>chinks hate dogs
>jews hate dogs
>Jow Forums hates dogs

Like pottery. Only a true white man would love dogs.

you only see that in shithole town areas where people don't pick it up with bags.
and humans shit there on the floor too. In Germany even playgrounds hat to get shut down because of human feces. Humans are still allowed. Even homeless and refugees.

also, you could raise the fees for not cleaning after your dog. In Singapore you even have to pay fee when you spit a bubblegum on the ground. Same could be done with dog shit.

pro tip, you don't live in australia (apparently) your habitat is slightly different Maximillian.
just ask the average austrian Bauer what he thinks about cats.
but you can go to Australia help them over there.

Attached: 221212121.png (500x690, 78K)

he is shooting the wrong dogs... if you know what I mean.

>Please do the cats next.
This. This is how it starts. First dogs then cats then jews.

dogs are way better at killing rodents than cats.
the dog record for killing rats is 60 rats in 2 minutes and 42 seconds. Show me a cat that can do this.

both do this
so what, i like dogs?

>tells me to abandon my country's problems in favour of solving another country's
Only from Germfags. Every time.

Attached: 20190328_194733_IMG_3550.jpg (251x251, 9K)

>5mm pellet

You fucking faggot, rent a crane and hang yourself

I thought you poison rats.

coming from someone who thinks the neighbors cat is a worthy opponent, while mutumba fucks/rapes his girlfriend
kys franzl

Attached: 65464466464.jpg (540x303, 30K)

no cats don't. Cats prey and wait and kill one rat and bring it home.
And if the rat is big, the cat doesn't dare to challenge it.

>In Singapore you even have to pay fee when you spit a bubblegum on the ground.
It's the same here. You are not allowed to throw trash anywhere.

Kys you subhuman rat

they need to make asian cuisine from something

that's what your boomer parents voted for - having an ethnic food stand behind the corner in exchange for Max and your daughter's chastity

Things will never be the same

phoenix rising

Attached: nightmare.jpg (1059x349, 241K)

your muslims are burning churches and killing dogs and changing your country forever and you will do nothing.

found the undercover Jew in Germany. Germans don't have a sense of humor

Asians including Chinese here don't eat dog. The Changs have many disgusting traditions but they are not anti-social. Once they realized something is not acceptable they won't do shit.

Found the muslim

>a worthy opponent
>implying I care what a worthy opponent is
Nigger, I'm done. Germfags are truly retarded. Still hope your underage ass gets leukaemia

>>implying I care what a worthy opponent is
exactly the impression i have from you

Attached: 213653232.jpg (567x678, 34K)

Must've been Canadian.

eh, let's say I've heard rumors. Mainly that asian community districts don't have any problems with stray dogs or rats

Salam alaikum there imam.

based. bad enough we have useless humans eating and shitting and making noise, we don't need their shit for brains dogs doing it too.

>t. Shitskin

Its the muslims, dogs are haram
Also why blur the face? Its a dog

is it blurred or has death just took everything with it?

BASED

AND

REDPILLED

death to all stray shits

rich coming from a gypsy
be carefull what you wish for

Attached: 32332232.jpg (470x595, 41K)

Muslims hate gypsies?

they hate everything

Muslims like cats

Goats*

They make love to goats. They like cats