Trump White House: immigration restrictionists aren't part of Trump's base

Interesting statement from WH official on Kushner immigration proposal: immigration restrictionists are a “pretty fringe” group that have not “been an important part of the president’s base.”

twitter.com/elianayjohnson/status/1127927806162345985

Attached: kushner.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elianayjohnson/status/1127927806162345985
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>twitter.com/elianayjohnson/status/1127927806162345985
Politco

/thread

He's a Jew.

Attached: download (30).jpg (1182x966, 89K)

Crank up the ovens.

Attached: 2019.png (1488x1488, 205K)

Researching this. It came from some Mexican reporter's article and bounced around with no real truth to it *yet.

Attached: darth vader jews.jpg (361x361, 117K)

Literally not a fracture point, Trump’s actual base (not discord trannies paid to post here) are in favor of legal immigration.

>immigration restrictionists aren't part of Trump's base
The left will never understand that LEGAL AND LAWFUL doesn't mean you straight up never come to the US.
If a store closes at 9pm and opens at 6am that means your ass shouldn't be there trying to enter that store between 10pm-5am.
Yet leftists are only comfortable with "diversity" with it makes a fucking mess.

Are you actually retarded or a left wing schill?

Attached: pew imm.png (310x339, 19K)

Based! We need more legal Africans and Mexicans taking our jobs!

we are in favor of zero immigration and higher wages.

No they will come in on merit. You rednecks could never do these new jobs.

>taking our jobs!
They aren't coming here for the jobs you straight up imbecile. They are coming here for the free money. Since they are being paid to breed for the democratic base.

Everything we've heard about the bill says there are no cuts or reductions to legal immigration levels.

Based! We need more indians that attend one year of university in india and come over to work as doctors!

People think opinions on Jewish people are what distinguishes the virgin magapede vs the chad American nationalist, but the reality is it’s their stance on legal immigration.

>pretending Trump wants shit holers
Part of his immigration package is merit based entry dumbshit. I’m sure you know this but I’ll remind you.

Literally not a fracture point.

For the 6,000,000th goddamn time kick the goddamn kikes out of the White House

Attached: 9566837159360.png (1920x1080, 159K)

Would be cool if we just filled these jobs with Americans and put in programs to help train the American workforce to do these high skill jobs, like the foreign countries who do so to send their people to the US.

So you like sucking Pajeet's dick cuck boi? More cheap wage slaves for big business

>believing even a single word from Politico

LOL

kys shill

We have many underemployed STEM graduates right here in America who are more qualified and better than these people. That is a myth that aren't Americans to fill these jobs. Indian programmers get paid less than Americans for a reason.

So you think the plan is going to cut legal immigration?

Woah dude, you don’t want to saturate the job market of STEM grads from America with foreign labor who will work for less? Wtf ur unamerican

the plan is a strong rope and a good knot for you. Enjoy.

What does that have to do with immigration? Was that supposed to be funny or something?

Literally not a fracture point. You morons aren’t very good at this. When Trump wins again in 2020 I’m going to remind you about how obvious your strategies were. You probably need to hire outside the tribe a little if you want to fool the gentiles. Goyim noticing levels are reaching heights not seen since 1930s Germany and there’s just something alien and instantly distinguishable about you noseberg posters.

Did you look at the chart you braindead left wing phaggot? 67% of Republicans want there to be less legal immigration. You just completely ignored it and stick to your low IQ talking points.

>instead of refuting my objections to the immigration changes he just goes on about how I’m Jewish and am SCARED and TERRIFIED of Trump winning in 2020
Hey retard, people who want cuts to legal immigration aren’t shills.

NO, you really aren't in favor of any such things. You wish to restrict minority voting rights (RIGHTS....not privileges....), womens voting, liberal voting....ad nauseum. You're a pig-troll hoggish swine fucker.

b

Trump’s base is overwhelmingly in favor of legal immigration and his shithole comments and merit based plans are all one needs to know that you fags are just spreading kikey alarmism.

The Trump outrage industry is failing. Since your little kosher war against Trump started his popularity has almost doubled.

The goyim know, my shekel shining retarded front hole doffers. All this whining and about something that literally isn’t a fracture point just makes you look all weak and menstrual. Are you OK? You two need me to split a Midol for you? Feeling puffy and not so fresh?

Attached: 5318C232-F4C9-4A5B-837B-4BA6CB7D47CF.gif (2089x800, 764K)

So Trump wants more immigration than Obama did.
What is the point in supporting him in 2020?

Attached: download (1).jpg (198x254, 7K)

Show a poll that shows Trump voters or supporters are overwhelmingly in favor of current immigration levels. I showed you a poll showing they overwhelmingly support reducing levels. You're spouting off but you aren't backing up your bullshit with anything cuck boi

We are reaching levels of historical revisionism which shouldn't be possible.

Attached: 1437532201462.png (1050x730, 183K)

The only thing that matters is immigration restriction.

When historians (if there are any) write about what intractable issue Civil War 2 was about, that will be the issue they name.

It would be like saying States Rights or Slavery were irrelevant to Civil War 1.

I love how fucking salty you night shift rejects are. Imagine having night shift Jow Forums duty, that’s a feather in your cap. Some real important work you fine xirs are doing here. Everybody’s totally convinced, you’re completely organic Jow Forums members.

Attached: 974FEB27-068D-4CF0-B697-AD484339388E.jpg (571x425, 59K)

No chance he will win reelection in 2020, that's why he's trying to start war with iran now, he's only got a year left to do it.

Attached: 1550561346728.jpg (1024x450, 78K)

He won with a 29% favorability rating and is now at 54%, almost double that.

He will win and what’s more, he’ll take the popular vote and with it the electoral votes of over a dozen retarded blue states. It’s going to be so fucking funny, but you’ll be too busy crying to appreciate it.

It’s sad, you could have chosen the winning side but you like to keep company with fellow losers.

Obvious leftwing troll making up random numbers from thin air LOL. We don't want more Indian wage slaves for big tech. Fuck off, cuck

>He will win
Doubt

Attached: 12691312-6958783-The_poll_of_1_992_registered_voters_was_conducted_between_April_-a-1_1556188071237. (632x480, 46K)

>implying he didn't win by a hair by swinging the independents
>believing ((polls)) kek

Independents are overwhelmingly anti-needless wars. He's fucked, cope more.

T. Independent

Attached: 1551456736963.jpg (960x540, 92K)

It’s just so low effort, you’re not really good at this. I’m glad I have your attention though, because I’m doing a little shill poll.

Have either of you ever been on any psychiatric drugs? Are you currently on any? Do you find they’re effective at zonking you out so you don’t really have to “feel” during this difficult time?

It must be incredibly stressful being such failures.

Iran is a toothless tiger and they will fold like a paper napkin. His support has almost doubled. And the Democrats are running an open pedophile during the #MeToo era. Or will they run Hillary again, that retarded cunt?

You fags need a full lifestyle readjustment before you can re-enter society.

As long as Jews are in our politics, nothing changes.

MIGA

Attached: D6KSoo-W4AAnzN9.jpg (360x227, 26K)

found the pig! Hi piggy! Basedman smells your crying salts just as he sticks the shive in your gut.

It is neither popular nor populist what you try to sell. It is nihilism and antireason. Unreason. Why are you so scared? Have you treated minorities badly? Pigbot

Attached: gumpig3.jpg (236x176, 11K)

MAGA copers are the most disgusting, lowly bunch of faggots on the internet.

Please see your eternal jew.

Attached: ded_pep.jpg (600x630, 22K)

I’m not the one desperately freaking out at the prospect of Trump winning again. Seems more like you’re the one whose scared. Best plan is to publicly riot like your friends did in DC and get thrown in jail so you don’t have to worry about voting.

No voters want war with Iran, not on the right or the left. Only Jews and a few Christians under their spell want that.

Um no sweetie that’s be shills with mutilated genitals like you.

Voters love a good war and nobody likes Iran.

You support the Kike Trump, not me.

Heil Hitler.

We’ll turn off the spigot once we have brought in a couple tens of millions of white English speakers.

Kek, you just aren’t putting your heart into this. Come on user, this is very important work. You have to be at the top of your game to get promoted to midnight Jow Forums patrol.

Spotted the snivelling pilpul KIKE

Only Jews and Kushnerites still support the Jewish slave puppet Trump

Heil Hitler

SPOTTED THE KIKE SHILL

>Have either of you ever been on any psychiatric drugs? Are you currently on any? Do you find they’re effective at zonking you out so you don’t really have to “feel” during this difficult time?
Typical kike tactics. "goy, are you sure you aren't (((mentally ill)))? why are you so angry, goy?"

Anyone reading this thread, remember:

Anyone who still honestly and sincerely supports Trump is either a Redditor, a kike shill, or extremely confused.

Haha you’re fucking triggered. Look how mad you’re getting here.

When Trump wins in 2020, after Iran is reduced to ruins and their best looking women have been exported to America, I’ll be here to mock your pathetic attempts to turn the board. In the mean while run your pedophile candidate and act shocked when he loses. But you’ll remember, I told you Trump would win, and I was right.

Of course the wording of that poll even tends to favor immigration.

At least a third to a half of people are so dumb they can't feel that that immigration at any level means more immigrants.

Even if they do in fact understand the math that imigraton is a rate and number of immigrants is a level if you quizzed them, it's not felt emotionally.

Keeping imigration at it's present level doesn't equate for them emotionally with total white replacement and disempowerment over time - even in their lifetimes. It feels like 'just keeping things how they are' even though it's a change.

You are trying to hide by calling them a Jew. This is a noob play

Cause muh other guy is worse

>hi rabbi

You have to go back

Attached: 1550090522080.jpg (750x684, 45K)

Uh...Eliana...you aren't allowed to "/thread" after your own comment.

we need a leader who will give us a final solution to the jew problem

Attached: dti75.png (1000x1000, 634K)

kek

Trump is on a path to lose. I have no doubt that the Democrat clowns will find a way to outdo the unpopular neocon agenda and make Republicans seem like the better choice of two garbage, bottom-tier situations. America has been scrapping the bottom for a while now.