Belgium's far right party on a kids show

Where were you when the leader of our far right, anti-immigrant party made an appearance on a kids' election show? Lefties are screaming Hitler because he wasn't put in a negative light and was treated just like any other party leader. They even did a silly dance together and played a quiz together.
Is this the first step towards normalization after decades of ostracization?
Pic related, dark suit in the middle is Tom van Grieken.

Attached: 57595722_132104627959770_3663385575831435020_n.jpg (480x480, 57K)

Hitler founded two awesome youth organizations, one for boys and one for girls. You'd go on trips, learned cool stuff, there was even gliding planes and horseback riding, and it was all for free.

Can't blame Hitler for not caring about kids. Can blame all other political parties, though.

>Where were you
In Wallonia.
>Every party is filled by jews and communists
>mfw Volkspartij is the only "far-right" party you can vote

Attached: 1556332788645.png (1000x1000, 376K)

WHO DRIESJE HERE

I wish I could have had that as a kid. It would have been so good for me. Well it would be good for any child, and they'd remember it fondly.

>they'd remember it fondly.
My grandma still does. Apparently, it was really nice.

12 days left until the EU elections!

I'm always the first in the voting booth.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-09-11-15h56m42s703.png (512x384, 176K)

Got any stories?

No, sorry.

Well, apparently Vlaams Belang will also run in Wallonia, so you can give the good cause a boost.
I really feel sorry for you guys when I look at Wallonian politics and their PS/MR maffia with no good anti-rapefugee alternative.
Pic rel, electoral maps really show how deep the divide between our regions run.
Flanders is 90% right-NVA majority, while Wallonia is run by the PS and MR cartel.

Attached: afbeelding.jpg (792x649, 250K)

No problem fren, have a nice day :)

Attached: 1547720849325.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

this is what we need
that and more homeschooling

You too.
At least the weather has turned out to be quite nice today over here.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-10-06-16h47m22s243.png (512x384, 214K)

so if hainaut was cut off, PS would have been minoritary in Wallonia.

Hainaut is and has always been the real-world equivalent of Mordor. Only the most evil of provinces could contain both Mouscron, Mons AND Charleroi.

Label this shit so I know what the fuck you're talking about kraut.

In 12 days there'll be a new map, you can ask for labels then.
New Flemish, Federal and European elections are May 26th, look forward to it!
Greens and far right are expected to be thd big winners here!

Greens are winning here, too. But I don't get it. All they do is make electricity the most expensive in all of Europe and slap yet more taxes on petrol. All the while their converting to clean energy sources has been one huge fuckup with hundreds of billions of Euros sunk into shady investments without benefits to the environment.

Redditor millennials just love being "on the right side of history"

Over here, the majority of Greens voters aren't even millennials, they're well to do house owners with at least two cars who like the poor people to pay for the solar panels they put on their roofs.

We've had the Green party since the 1980 national elections, so their politicians and their voters are not the youngest.

>belgium
>far right
oh boy, the jews brainwashed you good

>Hainaut
>I'm in Hainaut
The only way I can provide help would be a solo crusade, I guess. Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1448010099740.png (600x473, 250K)

How did he finance such groups?

Beats me. All I know is he was the one that put Keynes' "deficit spending" into practice first and was the first to get his country out of the Big Depression.

I don't know... how are the people around you?
Like, have you ever met someone who said "I'm going to vote PS, so far it's been a success and I'm convinced they got the right ideas"?

Sort of, yes. But in fact, they vote PS because otherwise they believe they won't be able to drain the system with social welfare.
Disgusting, isn't it?