Feminists hate the world. Case number #432478655323

>Watch Dungeons and Dragons show
>Cast is 99% White
>Cast is roughly 50/50 men and women...which means good and bad guys would be split evenly
>Men are castrated. An entire army of castrated men exists. No big deal. Love "muh Thrones".
>Men suffer the most horrible shit on show. "No biggie...love muh Thrones"
>Women are raped a lot. "Yeah well, ya know".
>A literal fucking Dragon Lady who is the Daughter of a mad Tyrant, comes on the scene. Blonde haired blue eyed too. Sold into slavery and raped by degenerate mass murder Mongoloid savage.
>"Omg Yasssss Queen slay.Sh...sh....she's my favorite.Girl power!!"
>Eventually fucks Nephew, who is the true Heir to all the shit everywhere.
>"Spicey...I love muh show.Omg I can't get enough.Yaaasssss!"

>*Suddenly Dragon Girl becomes fucking insane psychopath like her Father and burns everyone alive with her muh Dragon, as was pretty much expected*

>"OMG I TAKE THIS! THE PATRIARCHY IS WRITING THE SHOW!! TRUMP IS LITERALLY DOING THIS! WHITE FUCKING MALES!!! I CAN'T EVEN DO THIS ANYMORE!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000131421802-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqkUE_BTgBOQu3VWKvpDGX9fr7sARQy7EgBjwPUzvqL_M.jpg (853x533, 43K)

>Caring about what women think.
Baby steps user, baby steps.

Attached: C495A949-02CA-47F7-A431-1BD7FFC65B75.png (573x509, 173K)

Looks like lucifer took my 5 5's

I dont watch the show, what does upset them in the fact that she burns everyone alive ?

It's not about caring what they think, it's about recognizing their influence on the cultural narrative and how absurd it is.

accurate

Attached: bomber harris.jpg (1080x607, 480K)

Those damn Jewish writers!!

So close...

It's not so much that they turned her into a tyrant, rather that they rushed it because they needed to end the story quickly. They did the same thing with the white walkers. If they had spread out these events instead of trying to get it done in a few episode, it could be much better.

There's a ton of reasons if you're a fan of the show to hate it.

Specifically they took 8 seasons worth of character development and flushed it down a toilet.

Thing is, they did it to every character, this is just the first one they're really going all in on.

Season 8 has been an absolute shitshow.

I havent watched a single episode of this, I thought it was over and done with too

well next time let the writer end his book rather than fucking making all up.

>>Men are castrated. An entire army of castrated men exists. No big deal. Love "muh Thrones".
Except all those men are niggers.
>>Men suffer the most horrible shit on show. "No biggie...love muh Thrones"
Men always suffer the most. Sansa had it pretty rough though.
Most of us started reading this shit almost 8 years ago. I feel like handing it off to Jews to finish like a botched circumcision is just another brick in the monument to Aryan humiliation.

I watched up to season 5. Don't give a shit either way about spoilers so what has happened to cuck everything out?

The reason why we hate is because the writing is absolute garbage and D&D should hang (pic related). Dany going mad is fine, the way it is executed is dire. SJW pain is icing on a mountain of shit sadly. Additionally GoT will be the last implicitly white show on TV. Only africanized goyim shows from now on.

Attached: 1557784385120.png (1085x917, 1.17M)

Stop making threads about shit shit. I'm tired of seeing it EVERYWHERE

>only niggers are castrated
You forget Theon
And Varys
>Men suffer the most
Yeah, also compose 99% of soldiers and they picture like "OMG see Arya and Brien wamen are saving the world"

That is definitely a part of the problem, show writers clearly don't have the mental capacity for mind games Martin had his characters play. I believe that's why they killed off Littlefinger as well.

But rushing things was the biggest mistake they did.

They rush everything so much that most things that happen on the show don't make sense because this is supposed to be the last season so they have to come to a conclusion.

the show was always shit. entertaining, but shit nevertheless.

>"OMG see Arya and Brien wamen are saving the world"
Women are also destroying the world (cersei and Dany). Honestly ASOIF is a pretty neutral mix of blue and redpills but Jow Forums hates it because it became popular and normies watch it. The first three books were good. The first four seasons of the show were good. Now it's just a fucking Jewish mess.

/tv/s' reaction to the white walkers death was pretty funny though

Attached: 1556535767816.jpg (1896x3704, 2.2M)

That's the problem.
But it is also Martin's fault.
He originally planned for a trilogy but became so obsessed with opening up ever new story arcs even until book 5 that finishing the books without severely disappointing the fans has become almost impossible.

This show could have easily gone on several more seasons. I have no idea why they felt the need to do this rush job

Holy shit why wasn't I shitposting on /tv/ when that happened. I guess I'll go there as soon as the last episode airs for the fucking meltdown.

/tv/ mods suffer from the same faggotry as Jow Forums mods

/tv/ is like Jow Forumss young autistic brother, the only problem is niggerjew janny. The faggot gets triggered when a thread gets derailed. Thats why we are forced to move the threads here.

You're missing the point. Women MUST kvetch. Therefore, when the show was coming to an end, they were low on the kvetch quotient, because it was an actual good show they liked. It would have felt wrong in their soul to enjoy a last episode without kvetching. No matter WHAT the ending was, they were going to find a way to tie it back into their Big Complaint. But really, they are feeling weak (as usual) because their show is ending, and they are realizing they haven't used this massive opportunity to kvetch about The Patriarchy. They simply cannot put that much energy into something and not find a way to use all of that to Lodge a Complaint.

Do you see now?

Except /tv/ doesn't have niggers like you.

I'm kind of conflicted.

On one hand, the writing the last two seasons has been trash. On the other hand, it's kind of worth it to see reddit and twitter SEETHING.

slaughter house 5

>Eventually fucks Nephew
>"Spicey...I love muh show.Omg I can't get enough.Yaaasssss!"

Attached: 017.jpg (200x200, 10K)

This desu

i was watching a live stream about the show yesterday and people were literally falling over themselves trying to bait people into arguments that daenerys isn't crazy, that she's not as crazy as the male characters in the show, and if you say she's crazy you're a misogynist. literally the only points they cared to make. it was almost as if they were scripted.

>I don't feel the love, they only love you because you are such a manly and good warrior
>proceeds to exterminate millions of people
Stupid women. They should be treated as the farm animals they are.

Attached: game (2).jpg (695x793, 103K)

>no idea why they felt the need to do this rush job
the producers are working on some star wars shit for sweet disney money. game of thrones is small potatoes.

What

Attached: game.jpg (792x553, 74K)

White straight protagonists in love and living happily ever after
No niggers in major roles
No jews in the show

here's a few reasons

Attached: game78548.png (846x808, 664K)

off by one
who got the
?

Of course user. I'm just watching the clown show.

I was a huge fan of the show, but this last season is rushed garbage. But I'm loving the Feminists get BTFO by the Hollywood Jew

It went to complete shit the moment they introduced the sandsneks.

I usually get sick of shit way before most people. Can't understand how people are happy to eat shit for so long.

lol....wtf is a "Sandsnek"?

I wish someone would put what I said into a prominent youtube show or something. Why are the obvious things never said openly in public. Shit's cray.

Wtf i want to watch got now

seething hahahahahaha

Attached: heh.jpg (172x197, 25K)

The fuck?

I watched one episode of this shite a year or so ago, and now I see it's transformed into some bizarre zombie crap!?

>>Women are raped a lot. "Yeah well, ya know"
actually they sperged out about that at the time, I recall

So can someone give me a spoiler filled summary of what has happened since the battle of Winterfell? I missed the last couple and not sure I'm going to watch them.

One thing I've never quite understood is why Danny is described as having "freed" the Unsullied. Surely all she's done is stolen someone else's slaves and used them for herself. It's not like they can just choose to walk away from her now that she commands them.

In what sense are they now "free"?

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 91K)

>dany takes her ships and dragons to dragon stone
>euron and iron fleet teleports outa nowhere
>euron 360 no scopes a dragon three times
>nigress translater gets captured
>tyrion and dragon thundercunt goes to kingslanding
>plz gib nigres back, instead chops her head off
>danny seething

The show is ending and this is the last season. Of course shit has to be rushed if they didn’t end it in then previous seasons

I think when she "freed" them, she gave them all the option of walking away and living their own lives and none of them did.

Realistically if she did that, there should have been a steady stream of deserters as they get tired of her shit.

just so's you know

It's going to be so great when Jon kills Dany. The tears are going to be absolutely de-lic-ious.

last episode
>varys gets burned because he knows jon is the true kang
>kwanlesi is sad because nigres and dragon is dead
>vows to stalingrad kingslanding
>tyrone says if she hears bells she must stop attacking
>jaime gets captured but freed by tyrone because..
>"cersei can be reasoned with" fuck why is this a thing this whole seaon?
>dany_it_aint_me.jpg the whole fleet and all the balistas in the city
>not one fucking hit on the dragon
>golden company ets snuffed out without one raising a sword
>mongol rapists, dickles and nords fuck shit up
>bell rings, kangslandin gives up
>dany acts like any rational woman and lashes out even though she won
>burns innocent people
>clegane bowl happens, arya useless
>euron lives and fights jame, dies like a faggot
>cersei and jame dies by collapsing roof
>arya survives beacause of fucking course YASS QWEN DEF KILLA
the end

BOMBER DAENERYS DO IT AGAIN

Attached: otto_dix_war_triptych.jpg (720x728, 233K)

Thanks very much, user!

....muh moving pictures

Attached: 26132323232.jpg (800x450, 19K)

you have to be incomprehensibly deluded and evil to self-insert into any of these characters on this ridiculous show. ESPECIALLY the tortured psychopath that is Daenerys

i'm continually shocked at how psychopathic and insane leftists really are. They have a pathology that prevents them from distinguishing between fiction and reality, they self-insert into fiction, they gleam real world politics and current affairs from fiction, they get brutally assmad when their self-inserted characters aren't mary sue caricatures and morally perfect.

imagine what kind of person you really need to be, in order to self-identify and idolize the fictional, psychopathic, monstrous bitch that is Daenerys Targaryen. These people are evil beyond my comprehension, it's continually proven how deluded they are, arrogance beyond understanding. They believe they can control the entire planet's population through leftist ideology and globohomo politics, they think they are going to "save the planet" from climate change. They are COMPLETELY INSANE, delusions of grandeur that goes well past the boundary of being malignant.

Attached: demons.png (598x520, 603K)

>dany_it_aint_me.jpg the whole fleet
Sides have left the atmosphere

Grown adults getting this emotionally invested in something that is 100% imaginary.

>U NEED DA BAD PUSSI

these Oberyn's daughters that kill everyone in Dorne

nightking jobbed
cersei jobbed
dany is the bad guy
stannisfags laughing at danyfags

When you think about it, it's no surprise Daenerys resonates with them:
>no children, pet dragons instead
>army of slave people of color who worship her and are willing to die for her because she "liberated them"
>coal burner
>demands obedience
>prone to violent outbursts when she doesn't get her way
>mentally unstable
>looks how they wish they looked

Attached: 1557736848094.jpg (640x640, 79K)

muh chinese cartoons

This is the problem. They influence government to the UN level now.

... while still claiming to be victims.

It's crap!

Attached: Xd_ROFL.png (711x871, 336K)

You could see her crazy streak pretty early on. From the show's perspective, her destroying the whole city and burning everyone was pretty cool. She'll probably win in the end.

>omae wa mou shindeiru...
KEK

Attached: 1544541746342.jpg (600x547, 68K)

>grown adults
Yeah, maybe physically. Funny to see this shit here. It is like nobody has heard of the electric Jew.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the baby-brains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11. But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn

Are there twitter caps of angry feminists on this yet?

/tv/ is just /got/ general now. Probably some there.

Don't those same people REEEEEEEEE about white women voting for Trump and therefore and them?

the funny thing for me was when dragonbitchqueen calls herself breaker of chains then kills people without a trial.

Varys saved her when she was a baby and protected her for years.

Reminds me of Hillery assisted suicides.

>have felt wrong in their soul to enjoy a last episode without kvetching.

OTOH, the first one came out in 1996. Between then and now the whole (sub)genre of Low Fantasy has come into existence with dozens of real fun books that make GoT look like early work (as it was -- if no GoT then no Low Fantasy).

George RR Martin has had a quarter century to shit or get off the pot. At this point IMO any ending is as good as a happy ending.

Season 8 has been so shit i dont care anymore

Good job spending hours of your life learning about some NPC soap opera, OP.

boy oh boy this place will definitely love the prequel series that they are already making for this show. I'll greentext some important bits and you'll get the gist:

>The title of this prequel series is " Empire of Ash " - It is about the events leading up to the Doom of Valyria: the massive volcanic super-eruption which destroyed the Valyrian Freehold in a single day.
>It is also the story of the origins of House Targaryen, a minor family of dragon-lords in old Valyria who rose to prominence by fleeing to Westeros just before the Doom - leaving them with the world's only living dragons.
>It reveals the social, economic, and political crises which tore apart the empire from within - these themes rang eerily familiar to me in today's climate.
>A major focus of this prequel is on diversity, as it deals with issues of immigration, naturalization, and cultural identity - all within a multi-ethnic democratic state. The central conflict that kicks off the series is, "what does it mean to be 'Valyrian', and who gets to share in that power and prestige?"

I'm not done yet though

>According to its summary documents, this story addresses themes of a free republic in decline, the fallout of military and cultural imperialism, colonialism, immigration, and racial diversity (sound familiar?)
>According to its summary documents, this story addresses themes of a free republic in decline, the fallout of military and cultural imperialism, colonialism, immigration, and racial diversity (sound familiar?)
Something like a third to a half of the cast are non-white characters - multiple members of the primary cast. It explicitly instructs this in their casting sheets.
>This also extends to diversity of female and LGBT characters, several of whom are also core cast members.

One of the main POV characters will be a literal mutt, half nigger half Valyrian, and the Valyrian society will be portrayed as being completely ok with LGBT, even among conservative elements.

If only bomber Harris really did kill that many germs, sad he didn't.

(cont)

>Something like a third to a half of this prequel series is actually set in Sothoryos, George R.R. Martin's fantasy version of Africa, mentioned in ASOIAF and The World of Ice and Fire. Sothoryos and Valyria are the two big axes around which the show revolves: the tension between the capital city and its provinces.
>Thus, most of the characters there are "non-white": according to the casting calls, they're looking for variously African, Asian, other groups (it's a very mixed, "melting pot" port city).
>One of the main characters, a POV core cast member, is a platinum blonde black female dragon-rider - one of her parents was a white Valyrian, the other a foreigner, leading some to deny that she's a "real" Valyrian.
>One of the other main characters is a self-made former slave, a deceptively matronly-looking Asian woman in her 50s, that's now not only one of the richest citizens but also a major political leader and government intrigue-player.

Are you ready for GoT SJW Edition, where every pure-blooded Valyrian is a racist bigot?

After the coffeecup starbucks / not starbucks scandal I will stick to my Lord of the Rings novels.

Attached: starbucks.webm (1920x1080, 843K)

oh, completely forgot, it's directed by yet another jew, Max Borenstein, who previously wrote and directed the new Godzilla movies and Kong: Skull Island.

Didn't read the thread but Arya a cute.

Bran will become king jon will join nights watch after killing dany

the ending aint worth watching

what's the god damn point of having a Nights Watch if the threat in the far north has been completely eliminated and the freemen are now allowed to stay in Westeros? Jesus god damn Christ they've really botched the ending - not to mention the fact that Bran will not be a king, but just a figurehead presiding over a democratically elected council (essentially marking a complete shift from a monarchical system to a democratic one).

I'm sure that the writers will never mention the fact that white walkers or not, the winter and long night is still most likely coming, and westeros in shambles will probably face destruction and death multiple times that of war.

Based Jew then. Those movies were cool.

good choice mellon

Attached: Bez tytułu.png (1370x701, 164K)

I disagree.

People say this is out of character for her, but its not. Throughout the entire show she has used violence and intimidation whenever she is confronted with anything. She genuinely enjoys crucifying and burning all who dont agree with her.

This has been foreshadowed for a long time, think about it. The old saying is "when a targarian is born, the gods flip a coin to decide if its crazy". John is actually ragar, and is 100% keeping his shit together, so the other half of the coin, the dragon queen, has always been crazy, this is just the first time she isnt using her power to free slaves or some easy shit.

theyre contrarian autists. Probably love the show now that feminists hate it

Lmao this, stopped being interested when they killed off Stannis in such a retarded way, only went further downhill from there

Watching this incest feminist garbage is a good indicator being an NPC, shame on all you subhumans watching it

Yfw it turns out Bran saw this all happen already with his tree wizard powers which is why he's so creepily chill all the time

Attached: 1546848736675.jpg (315x194, 24K)

Why dont you use this to sell the Jewish question to feminists?

he can only know the past not the future

Good point but unfortunately the showrunners are absolute retards