Club Fed alumni, ask me anything

Sentenced to 7 months in a minimum security in PA. Pretty soft time, as guys in a min just wanna do their stretch and go home, mostly just boring. Bought a no-show orderly job so I could just hang in my cube reading and writing, must have read 25-30 books while there. Rec yard had track, softball field, handball court, and even a Bocci court for the Goodfellas.

Ask me anything...

Attached: fci-loretto.jpg (797x450, 86K)

>Bought a no-show orderly job
What this mean?

Jobs were assigned by an inmate trustee, he came to me and asked if I wanted an "easy" job. For 20 bucks worth of commissary I bought a unit orderly job, cleaning fans in unit. Never lifted a finger.

What were you convicted of?

Tax evasion and defrauding government, managed a small biz that got busted.

>prison set up looks like that
>fucking shit with no privacy

What does the USA get out of treating prisoners like total shit and reveling in it?

It's "dorm-style", which is a fuck of a lot better than being locked in a cage.

You're right, we should just send them to a desert island full of poisonous spiders and crocodiles.

How do you feel about your crimes? Are you genuinely remorseful? Are you bitter you got caught? Did you/do you have a family? Did your wife stick with you? Did they support you though it?

No real regrets about crime besides getting caught.

Somewhat bitter, but I got through it OK.

Family stuck with me, sent plenty of money to commissary account.

What kind of business was it?

That's awesome bro. Glad you made it through, especially with family support. Did you make any good business contacts in the joint?

that's key. Jail sucks if you don't have family to handle your affairs when you're inside. That's why organized criminals come from criminal clans where they all look out for each other.

Service station, gas, repair, towing.

Wow. Sorry for you user glad you made it ok. Crazy to think they can throw you in the slammer for this. We are literal serf. Actually worse since serfs actually had more free time to reproduce and raise a family.

Did you post just before you went into prison ? I recall a thread from an user saying
>I'm about to go to prison for white collar crimes ama.
I was in that thread it was good... if that was you. Welcome home.

Not really, but met some interesting characters. Nephew of Crazy Joe Gallo (Google him) taught me how to play Bocci. One of Gotti's former bodyguards was there, some dirty RI politicians, a retired Harvard professor.

No, wasn't me, but I have posted this thread before, seems to be pretty popular.

A lot of it was to set an example to other business owners I think. I live in an area where tax skimming is commonplace (tourist area) and the Feds know they can't bag everyone, so they hit hard and let everyone know about it.

Those will be nice stories when you are older. Do you have kids? If so, was it hard to be away?

Did 4 months fed time. At a work camp out in the woods. Never went out and did any work. Spent most of my time playing cards.

Did you have many surprise drug test?

I was supposed to go to the satellite camp at Loretto, but it was full. Where were you?

No drug tests while in, but Fed probation was a bitch.

Yeah, had old lady and adult kids, missed them but talked on phone everyday, also wrote huge letters twice a week.

Why is there so much stuff about prison on here today? Are they shifting the narrative to make prison seem less scary, increasing the likelihood of radicalising people?

Attached: vQjV6peLmUsc0-R04BVeI2d-RDCpeYkm0fTqXQA1sgc.jpg (640x640, 100K)

hush!

You’ve posted this before haven’t you?
I remember the bocci bit

Prison is cozy, and the government needs to be overthrown...that's all you need to know.

Yep, it’s schizo time

Yeah, months ago, but like to do it once in awhile for those who may have missed it.

i remember you, got busted for dodging taxes with cigarettes,right?

And snakes. Don't forget the snakes.

Attached: Inland-taipan-4.jpg (588x430, 61K)

Yup.

Well sounds like you got some cool stories out of it.

Thought about writing a book, but don't have the skill or patience. I do have a thousand amusing stories though.

So what's the plan for the future and how much money do you owe the government?

I know the camp at Fort Dix was Contraband Central and the camp at USP Atlanta even had an inmate taxi service that would take people out into town to get fast food.

Was the security tighter at your camp or were you able to get stuff like fast food, booze, cigs, and cell phones?

How much of a retard would you have to be?
>hurrrduur I can get away with tax fraud
>oh shit I got caught like everyone else because only the rich can pay their way out of getting in shit
>now I'm a criminal and I can only get shit work for the rest of my life

Nice job nigger. Even Wells fucking Fargo got raped for fraud. What made you think your stupid ass would get away with it?

Attached: 1557661673556 2016-09-14-Watching-Government-Shell-Out-Billions-of-Dollars-in-Tax-Funded-Aid-to-Isra (608x608, 64K)

I wasn't in the camp, it was full so I got sent to the big house. Heard stories about camp guys sneaking out, had buddy who was in Ft Dix camp, he said it was pretty cushy.

I didn't set up the crime, just went to work for a guy who cheated on his taxes and had gotten away with it for 25 years. In hindsight I was stupid, but hindsight is 20/20 they say.