Normal

His wife did not put out so he went and got it from another hoe. How come everyone's hating?

Attached: projared.jpg (225x225, 6K)

gynocentrism

its bad when a man does it

If that's the real story I don't got a problem. First I heard of the guy.

If a wife doesn't put out then she is probably getting it from Tyrone on the side.

He looks like the guy from the Ctrl+Alt+Del comics.

Also
>male feminist was a sleezeball
Wow didn't see that coming

Attached: 3b3cb5e1acd0e157b3c9e417ccd837b4.jpg (639x480, 44K)

He sent nudes to minors (us standards) and got shit on for it

Dont have pics, just look them up and you will understand

that nose is kind of kikey

Regardless of the law any girl over 16 is fair game to me morally speaking.

it's not the cheating that's the problem, it's the lewds from minors thing. i don't care if he wanted to cheat on his legitimately cute wife with some troll.

>infedelity is ok when a man does it
You'd be wrong.

Attached: Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu.jpg (268x399, 17K)

What do you mean by minors? If it was just nudes I'm okay with as young as 14 regardless of the law. The law of nature says otherwise. And it is morally righteous and fine.

He is a feminist sjw that got exposed

ProJared was bullied a lot in school, got a job at GameStop and then was able to snatch one at Screwattack until he started with his own channel.
Met his wife Heidi through Conventions and Dungeons and Dragons. She‘s a total qt but also very „normie“
Jared was bombarded with underage fans saying how cute and handsome he is, obviously lusting over his „fame“.
It got so much to his head that every time he got horny, he just used the excuse of „body positivity“ to get nudes from fans.
The feeling of being lusted over turned him on a lot.
His friend Holly is a slut, known through the grapevines to sleep around a lot.
Holly’s husband is an absolute normie, total nice guy who can’t keep up with Holly’s deranged personality.
So after Holly’s marriage was already in shambles due to her sleeping with many people including Markiplier, she fell for Jared, who was already high from all the nude fame he received.
Ross learned the truth and divorced Holly, they both agreed to a bullshit excuse for the public and Holly met more often with Jared.
Jared, who just couldn’t make up more excuses or lies to deceive his wife Heidi, just straight up mentally abused her and made her believe she’s psychotic and the reason why he does what he‘s doing.

Holly already stopped replying to Jared, who‘s still unsure if he should make one last video addressing everything and going back to working in retail. He jokingly said he might just straight up kill himself since the feds are involved now too but evidence is scarce and probably not enough to make a case out of it.

T. Somebody who knows the people surrounding Ross.

He looks like a jew that invested all his points into his nose, but none into his neck. I don't trust people who minmax everything for maximum nose.

Thats pretty sad and embarassing that youre that familiar with internet celebrities' lives. Maybe go make a life of your own or kill yourself? Just a couple good options for ya. Take care

i get pusy from other chicks. wife dont fuck worth a shit anymore

Years ago when everyone was small on Newgrounds, i made a lot of friends.
And some of those friends are now Youtubers or whatever you wanna call them.

Who and how is this political?

based and iron-pilled

That's why you don't have any morals, user.

This sounds like a script for a soap opera.

Morality and legality are two different things. I don't understand how its legal to have sex with someone who is 16 but if you send them nudes it becomes illegal. Not saying he did either

>Tyrone
That’s a media meme Tyrone.
2% of white women here race mix with all races.
Get an increase in migration
Get a decrease in makes having sex
You’re a loser

You wouldn’t believe how much soap opera happens behind the curtains of those people.

Only if you marry her

>including Markiplier,
So he's a homewrecker too?

It's not his messy divorce that's garnering most negative attention. It's the allegations that he manipulated underage fans to send nudes, sent his own dick pics to kids and potentially tried to groom them.

He‘s a cold businessman. He knows very well how to act in front of the camera and fans.

That's exactly what I'd bet. It's possible it was just an outlet for his ego but considering the appearance of her, him, and the girl he was cheating with, I'd say it's infinitely more likely that she not only wasn't fucking him at all, but was probably cheating herself, or planning to. This was just a convenient way out for her, wouldn't surprise me at all if she just happens to find a boyfriend within a week. Doesn't make him any less of a establishment numale weasel scumfuck though.

That's the least of it. He sent and asked for nudes I'd underage fans, was a feminist, and backstabbed a supposed friend. He also dissed DSP, while being a much bigger creep.

Also, that sailor Moon cosplay is why Hitler was voted into power