Brit/pol/

>Mad Remainer Files Official Complaint that Brexit Party Logo is Too Good
order-order.com/2019/05/09/mad-remainer-files-official-complaint-brexit-partys-logo-good/

>How does voting work in European elections?
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48198648

>'Living in fear' after being deported from the UK
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48237126

Attached: Untitled1.png (1992x992, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/1125427239854706688
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/terrified-schoolgirl-records-sinister-approach-16154666
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-48106927
birminghammail.co.uk/black-country/four-people-charged-over-serious-16266941
youtube.com/watch?v=tUYVCxm5dC0
twitter.com/LivesMorgoth/status/1127693365624082432
youtu.be/ehnymycNU60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 4646466663.jpg (1028x1104, 383K)

A MASSIVE cheer goes up as Nigel takes down ambitions of a European army.
>"I'd rather put the future trust and security of this country with the 5 EYES, and America with NATO than any EU army led by Brussels."
twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/1125427239854706688

Attached: 56356346578.jpg (620x387, 47K)

Because westminster is fucked, i honestly think we'd be better off with the majority of labour and conservative MP's out.

>It's day 14 of The Shills Jamboree, where four major parties and their organised mongs brigade the thread, loudly posture and proclaim their victory whilst spamming memes a 12 year old could have come up with loudly denigrating the opposition.

Attached: file.png (867x1390, 1.18M)

Google street car with it's big arse cameras on is following me guys

ornage manbad

Attached: ornage manbad.jpg (1118x947, 73K)

>"I'd rather put the future trust and security of this country with the 5 EYES, and America

>"I'd rather put the future trust and security of this country with America

> future trust and security of this country
>with America

Attached: 1510065449038.png (509x565, 35K)

Anyone have any good excuses for missing a Jobcentre appointment that they can't argue against? (I've been on it 3 months, would quite like a day in the sun 2moro if it's like this)

So we're all voting The Brexit Party, right?

>voting

light blue tie good
blue tie bad
purple tie racist
red tie bad
yellow tie bad

Thats not Google, stop lurking outside schools

They will just be replaced by equivalent mongs

sargoy strikes again

Attached: carlhonk.png (1279x679, 772K)

They're the only good party with a chance, I think ukip is a better choice but they won't get any votes because of the brexit party

Attached: mar.jpg_large.jpg (1024x968, 199K)

I live in the South West, Can't wait to see Ann Widdecombe mouth off in the EU Parliament.

>south korea

but also, why should someone be enticed by nigels meme party when ukip are still a viable option?

Attached: Capture.jpg (554x602, 47K)

Just saw a Bobby trying to pass as a civy hanging about the market. His presence was so obvious. Wanted to call him out but didn't

Attached: Capture.jpg (559x320, 22K)

for the EU elections, yes
won't vote for them in a general until I see a manifesto

Attached: Capture.jpg (552x230, 21K)

>ukip are still a viable option?
Nope,politically they are done for

simple as

Attached: Capture.jpg (538x601, 49K)

Sargon has ruined UKIP, just as it was getting back on it's feet. Why is he such a bumbling fucktard?

Attached: 1553183154411.jpg (1080x1199, 117K)

Trannies have their own police force now wtf?

still voting for them though :)

He’s such a mong

vote brexit party lads

turkey

Attached: Capture.jpg (536x343, 35K)

Are you Brexitcucks ready for the LibDem SURGE?

how come? i see polls that show brexit far ahead, and don't even mention ukip. it seems like they're doing terribly but there's been so much shilling recently that i'm starting to think its all lies. i may well be proven wrong after the elections but all the brexit party hype seems suspicious. Pretty much everyone seems to be saying vote brexit party, because ukip is fucked, but ukip will of course be fucked with everyone going for the meme party.

the way i see it though ukip has a manifesto and seems to be standing for something whereas brexit party seems to be media shills. maybe i'm missing something

>inb4 basedgon of cukkad

A terrified schoolgirl recorded a sinister approach from a 'muscular' man who travelled alongside her in a BMW making inappropriate comments.
Police are investigating after Olivia McLean, 13, said the man, described as being South Asian and in his 30s, started following her at around 8.20pm yesterday as she walked home after visiting a friend.
Olivia was walking in Dovecot, when the black car started driving slowly alongside her on Adcote Road.
But quick-thinking Olivia started filming the man on her mobile phone, and the footage has since been shared on social media to warn other children and parents.
Her mum, 44-year-old Paula McLean, told the ECHO: "She got the bus to Page Moss and then because the next one was taking ages she decided to walk the rest of the way home.

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/terrified-schoolgirl-records-sinister-approach-16154666

Attached: image (3).jpg (1280x720, 94K)

A woman has told how she became pregnant at 15 and married the father in an Islamic wedding following years of abuse while she was in care.
Her social worker recommended she be allowed to live with the older man and his family, care documents show.
The woman said she was abused by numerous Asian men while living in a children's home in the care of Bradford social services.
In an unrelated case earlier this year, nine men were jailed for raping and abusing two teenage girls living in a children's home in Bradford from 2008.
The woman, whose abuse took place years earlier, was 13 when she was taken into care by Bradford social services because her parents were unable to look after her.
She said it was then the grooming started, with men picking her and other girls up from the children's home and plying them with alcohol before sexually abusing them.
Image caption The woman's care records flagged up concerns about her relationship with the older man Her care records, which have been seen by the BBC, reveal how her social worker had "real concerns about the company she is keeping".
They stated: "She is going off with Asian lads much older than her who have made attempts to rape/assault her. Reported to police but no further action has been taken."
When she was 14, she started a relationship with an older man, with her records detailing that her social worker had serious concerns about him.
One entry stated: "Whatever he wants she seems to do which is a cause for concern" and that she has "no concept of the risks she is putting herself at" with him.
But despite this, the social worker recommended she should be allowed to live with the man and his family. The teenager went on to marry him under Islamic law after becoming pregnant.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-48106927

Attached: _106654460_grooming.jpg (660x371, 50K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (551x398, 42K)

boycott Bangladeshi businesses too

May he be flayed in hell for all time

This

Fuck Nigel 'Poles out, Pakis in!' Farage and his party of mystery meat and Tories by any other name.

Attached: file.png (761x797, 268K)

Two teenagers and two men have been charged with serious sexual offences involving children.
The arrests were part of a pre-planned operation by the force’s Child Protection and Exploitation Team in Staffordshire on Thursday (May 9).
Bilal Ahmed, 20, from Stoke-on-Trent, was charged with rape and causing/inciting the sexual exploitation of a child.
Kashif Ahmed, 18, from Stoke-on-Trent, was charged with two counts of rape, causing/inciting the sexual exploitation of a child, concerned in the supply crack cocaine, concerned in the supply of heroin and concerned in the supply of a controlled drug of class B – cannabis.
A 17-year-old boy, from Stoke-on-Trent - who can not be named for legal reasons - was charged with rape and causing/inciting the sexual exploitation of a child.
They all appeared at court on Friday ( May 10).
A 15-year-old boy - who also cannot be named - from Stoke-on-Trent, was also charged with rape, causing a female over 13 to engage in penetrative sexual activity and sexual assault.
He appeared in court on Saturday (May 11).
birminghammail.co.uk/black-country/four-people-charged-over-serious-16266941

Attached: images (2).jpg (274x184, 9K)

>the way i see it though ukip has a manifesto and seems to be standing for something
It's the Euro elections, who stands for anything at them? What would you want the Brexit party to stand for at these elections?

>muh superficial politics

Couldn't give a shit what elitist morons think about basedgoy.

Attached: soycuckhonk.png (615x409, 232K)

Jeremy Kyle is a weasel bully

i think i might vote for tommy robinson

The way I see it is, UKIP has dug itself into a bit of a pit with Tommy Robinson And Carl Benjamin, it's far too easy to yell 'Racist and Rapist' and have a bit of traction (even though I disagree).

Brexit are a bit of a meme party with a 'one trick pony' approach but they are far more likely to be successful in the EU elections.

It's all about giving remoaners and the two main parties a bloody-nose.

I'm certain that people like him exist just make me stressed out.

Attached: agnetha-frida-abba.jpg (423x591, 44K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (558x412, 42K)

Tommy Robinson MEP Campaign in Middleton
youtube.com/watch?v=tUYVCxm5dC0

I won't be voting for the shitskin who the brexit party selected for their top candidate in the EU election in my area.

Attached: gaybrexiteer-0.jpg (668x334, 31K)

look at the state of this fucking cuck that supports the attack on Sargon

Attached: cuck1.png (576x960, 394K)

>no laws that will make things worse are being passed
good

>It's all about giving remoaners and the two main parties a bloody-nose.
Like the referendum didn't do that, and what has it changed?

1. Depends
2. Depends
3. Depends
4. Depends
5. Nowhere

Such strong questions.

Undies are so bait kek

>Like the referendum didn't do that, and what has it changed?
Nothing has changed because we haven't left yet, and they are determined NOT to let us leave the EU.
They haven't had their bloody nose yet, only a threat of one.

1. Only a few with relevant countries
2. Shorter than the 2+ years it's taken to get a deal with the EU
3. Trade experts hired by the government
4. You with your taxes, stupid, they're government employees
5. Your mom's house

James O'Brien looks like a stereotypical Irish monkey cartoon

I wish I shared your optimism user, I live in hope though.

then why stand in th EU, how did you work that one out?

twitter.com/LivesMorgoth/status/1127693365624082432

Attached: 1557797097860.png (1096x604, 57K)

but there will be a general election soon, and then policies will matter. I'd really like ukip to get good votes now because it'll strengthen them up a bit before the vote, and put pressure on the media and gov. As far as i can see ukip is the only party in the country that wants to do something about brexit, hate speech laws and immigration etc. and nige is dodging it

policies won't matter for the EU but will when we get the general election

1/4 of the British poultry industry is owned by one Paki family

Attached: 46246462426.jpg (1898x1640, 344K)

Attached: 7544545454.jpg (521x463, 100K)

Attached: Peter Hitchens May.jpg (633x247, 37K)

>As far as i can see ukip is the only party in the country that wants to do something about brexit, hate speech laws and immigration etc.
for britain, who have chosen not to stand against are nige in the eu elections

'ate Europe
'ate Germans
'ate Poles
Love Israel

Simple as

UKIP is a dead meme party. It's time to move on.

Attached: 4k7d8jiaxtg21.png (900x620, 354K)

Cannot vote for their leader Batten
Miscegenation should not be rewarded

Attached: 9003600-6634129-image-a-36_1548463960952.jpg (634x636, 35K)

he's not wrong, lad

Fuck the Brexit Party

((Nige)) is a cuck

Vote UKIP

they screwed themselves a bit but i think its way less fucked than it appears to be. maybe i'm wrong but controversy seems to be working. I'd say what would really hurt for the establishment, is if the party that not only stood for brexit, but stood for removing their power, taking control of immigration and reversing their authoritarian policies so far got elected.

If the party that stood with tommy robinson and fucking sargoy of cukkad actually succeeded in an election, westminster would shit so many bricks, they could build another big ben.

I'm probs too optimistic but i'm still going with ukip freind

Attached: Capture.jpg (405x434, 35K)

who you voting for then

UKIP is literally a wasted vote. They'll get 0 seats or maybe 1 in the south east (it has the lowest thresholds).

Vote ukip get corbyn

Attached: Capture.jpg (556x388, 32K)

who should get the vote then?

The only non cucked party was the BNP ten years ago
Now sadly they've fallen into the political abyss

Attached: GLA_A3_ver2[1] (2).jpg (400x566, 195K)

so? you think im ever voting for tories again ?

You're probably right, but it would at least be interesting to see what happens if they all get BTFO.

Lib Dems, SNP can fuck off too.

Richard Barnbrook was elected to the GLA back in 2008.

Attached: various-2008-shutterstock-editorial-767100i.jpg (450x300, 28K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (564x497, 53K)

vote corbyn instead, then u get ukip

At this point it's vote tories get corbyn as BREX is outpolling the tories.

That poster is so lacking in nuance no wonder they got laughed out of politics.

In 2009 Nick Griffin and Andrew Brons were elected MEPs

Attached: gettyimages-82378087-612x612.jpg (612x390, 48K)

I hope BXP is making a bunch of posters full of these quotes to plaster all over their heartlands.

if his vision of the future made you do all that, how can you then pretend not to know him lmao

nick absolutely destroyed EU parliament. that speech he gave is iconic

BNP predicted the knife crime epidemic

Attached: british-national-party-member-handing-out-their-racism-cuts-both-ways-B6CA9E.jpg (1300x960, 217K)

But the food tho!
I really miss them and Nick Griffin, I joined the BNP when I was 16 just for the card. Went to one of their meetings as well, it was just a few middle aged men in the back room of a pub, their local candidate was pretty cool though. I remember we were waiting outside for the members to arrive and this black man rides past on a mobility scooter, we moved aside to let him past, all eyes following him, then we just laughed about it.

i will work

Attached: Worker_(Generals).png (117x140, 31K)

Thats kind of based though, accelerationism and all.

Imagine the damage a corbyn government would do, if the conservatives are a leaking pipe, labour are a burst pipe.

I'm honestly not sure why anybody would directly vote Lab/Lib/Con/Green/SNP unironically.

Farage still advocates for a FTA though. The government hasn't even asked for one. They went straight into this BRINO agreement.

youtu.be/ehnymycNU60
Andrew Brons MEP acceptance speech

Attached: Nick+Griffin+Andrew+Brons+BNP+Gather+Celebrate+EJzkBFbesKAl.jpg (594x425, 71K)

learn to read before posting again