China love thread

Post your most lovely stuff here

Attached: China-2-681x566.png (681x566, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSR9zgY1QgU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1557605200137.jpg (750x603, 86K)

Kek

He's such handsome boy.

Attached: IMG_1837.jpg (220x293, 16K)

Glory to the emperor

Bump

none, sorry, i hate them to my guts

Attached: mmexport1553610082812.jpg (1440x1080, 312K)

I think this thread is satire

Ive been there a couple times now.

Attached: mmexport1554216119451.jpg (1080x1920, 446K)

Attached: ABBFFE58-A78A-4F04-9DD7-A207807818EF.jpg (939x1646, 859K)

I read“ No dabbing“ at first lol

I heard Chinese ppl are lied to that it just is Fake News and never happened

Chyna

Attached: 1557584665184.webm (640x368, 1.36M)

it happened, but it was blown out of proportion and details were painted over
there were student protestors and union rioters
the rioters were painted as peaceful student protestors despite having little to do with them and they were lynching soldiers and setting police cars on fire
people also think the protests were pro-democracy but they were against deng's policies regarding the opening up of the nation and against foreign influence
even the picture of tankman is taken out of context; if you look at the zoomed out picture you'll notice the tank column was leaving the square, not going towards it

honestly its a mess and too many people talk about it as if it were a cut and dry matter

Attached: Fight for China.jpg (750x500, 92K)

i hope they all get the fucking plague and die

Not true!
The famous pic is from June 5th, but on June 4th people got rolled over by tanks from behind. They also didn't see them coming, because the government was throwing smoke bombs against them

Attached: 1454362712083.png (330x319, 178K)

My fucking sides at the twist ending

China based

fpbp & le based jew

Attached: 70C43CCA-F3E4-46C8-9573-1C474484A8DE.png (1200x654, 1.02M)

Now we know the Jews are the ones sewing divide between whites and chinks.

are you sure?
youtube.com/watch?v=VSR9zgY1QgU&feature=youtu.be

here's an interview with a taiwanese protestor who had no love for the CCP, but 'refused to use lies to fight liars'
that said his eyewitness account only covered the square, not the riot occurring outside of it
but the students were assembled in the square, so where where the tanks at that point?

Yes, but morally bankrupt nowadays

Dude ppl who tell the truth can't get a job, get smeared, defamed, searched and watched 24/7.

I know a protestor who got both legs crushed by a tank and the government demanded him to lie about the incident for the glory of the CCP

>morally bankrupt
For protecting its people? Oek

he's taiwanese, when did they give a shit what the CCP thought, especially during the time the interview was held?

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Killing, torturing and opressing their own people =/= protecting

No, the person I'm talking about was a chinese student

Show real flag

>
坡人愛支那

Muslims aren't people.

How is life?
You folks seem to smile a lot, despite being poor.
Are you guys staunch buddhists?

Bump