Ausflags, Has anyone else noticed huge lines of people at pre-polling booths?

Ausflags, Has anyone else noticed huge lines of people at pre-polling booths?

This is fucked. It needs to be policed more heavily to keep the lazy fucks out. This is something that if it goes out of hand, it becomes exploitable, giving political parties new ways to fuck us out of our votes.

Keep election day sacred.

Attached: FlagMap_360x240.png (360x240, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CaseyBriggs/status/1128147677948956672
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not stopping a crane lift in the middle of my work day to go get a $4 hotdog and be surrounded by fuckwits in Greens shirts and rainbow wristbands, bud.

You have a valid reason.

What are you talking about you fucking mong? My vote isnt changing between now and sat

I'm just hoping everyone is getting in nice and early to vote for Fraser anning so they don't get shamed on the day

Attached: 1556418326772.jpg (684x960, 75K)

Attached: imnotracist+edit.jpg (500x710, 119K)

My point is more that it's a drawn-out debacle of 1hr+ queues and no parking, while overfunded tosspots in badly-fitted suits or degen 'The Bachelor' candidates try to get enough eye contact to sell you on 'job creation' that'll go to a Chinese boilermaker with dubious trade qualifications, or try to sell you on loving Muhammed because it's more progressive 'and you wouldn't want to be a nazi would you haha'.

Would be better if we could just tough it out for the sake of maintaining the integrity of the elections.

>implying there's any integrity

There is a larger paper trail to follow for each person who fucks with the votes if there is no just voting when you feel like it.

I’m lucky, I look like a typical lefty so no one hassles me too much and I vote for pauline

Direct your energy to Fraser anning friend. It'll be worth the salt mining. Watching bill negotiate with him for a few years

Vote Anning lad

Yeah I’m thinking about him, but he leaps into the Muslim hate d&c narrative too easy. I want third world and Muslim immigration stopped, but I don’t want someone whose just going to do (((their))) job and add needless fuel to the fire

twitter.com/CaseyBriggs/status/1128147677948956672

Fucking incredible

Attached: holyshit.png (870x1092, 271K)

Attached: 1444178be975c8b27d1455868fe7c2d3.jpg (650x366, 19K)

Attached: D587EE4F-C41A-4CB7-8687-E7A58C2F370D.jpg (750x551, 1.37M)

let people vote, at least then they'll feel responsible for turning the country into a shithole

>pic
aren't they just hippy environmentalist fags? wouldn't that make them anti over population?

They want more shitskins in Australia which is contradictory to “environmentalism”

anning is a stupid meme candidate
no one will vote for him

show
me
the
policy

Might also mention that votes for Pauline are likely to get fucked with by psycho self righteous leftists.

Vote on the correct day, guys.

so when are you electing our prime minister faggot