What the FUCK is their problem?

Every single post of theirs is an autistic sperg tantrum about Britain. So what if we are the most right wing country in Europe because of Brexit? DEAL WITH IT.

Attached: FFE96A58-2620-4265-8D59-4E4F1B72D3C1.jpg (658x795, 63K)

I eish we had the guts to get out of the EU. Our government is cucked and doesn't represent the intetests of it's citizens. Leave the sinking ship while you can

The Kraut fears the Norf,

Attached: 1545583452054.png (1511x1252, 154K)

because they seem themselves as the master race and have acheive so little.

If europe was school Germany would be a school shooter and britain would be the jock that bullied him into it.

Nordrhein-Westfalen is rightful Dutch clay. Gib it as reparations.

Germany will never recover

seething anglojews licking paki and nigger dick
ahahahaha

This. They’ve been waiting 200 years for their place in the sun. Every time they’ve come close to succeeding we’ve dashed their dreams of dominance on the rocks.

No one cares about Britain.
Sage

Attached: fuck off.jpg (824x824, 50K)

WUT ? I am jelly you guys get to leave the fcking EU. Good for you lads.

Sage fuck off england

we would like to deal with it but you act like a vagina trying to park a car.

on e you grown a dick and stop talking and start acting you may resume to complain.

Don't forget the Poland hate threads, they clearly have something against black bvlls

is that why you try running and crying away? the school?

All their plans are falling apart in front of their eyes, federalist Europe full of niggers, mudslimes and other subhumans is being rejected by every sane country; you'd be pissed too innt

Attached: images(2).jpg (183x275, 9K)

Ooga booga learn inglish pliz

Take the meme flag off pajeet.

ONLY if you annex and reclaim your property stolen by the belgians.

>France Germany UK

I can't find more cancerous country. You three have all caused too many wars and genocides.

>Most Right wing

What the fuck are you on lad

leave already you fucktards!
Nobody wants you here!

Those are shills. The average German wants the EU to fall.

Is brexit still on? Or have your lords denied you your voice yet again?

Not true. The average german is fine with federalism as long as the economy works.

That's funny because I usually see britbongistanis spazzing out in every thread. G*rmans are just autistic machines who follow their Führer without question, nothing different there since time immemorial.

Brexit
what Brexit?

Attached: 21242121.jpg (604x404, 40K)