Why is the bar so low for black people?

why is the bar so low for black people?

Attached: bts2.png (1473x1513, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

shutterstock.com/video/clip-23202910-closeup-shot-young-black-man-tying-his
removeddit.com/r/confessions/comments/bo0v40/working_in_fast_food_customer_service_has_made_me/?sort=new
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Giggled at pic

bamp

top upvoted reddit post yesterday was about how working in food made someone hate black people. Reddit is as-liberal as you can possibly be, so when they say it, its true.

in general they just don't really fit in with everyone else.

i saw that. and most of the comments were basically agreeing that niggers are the worst.

This is all right satire... Isn't it? The left really are the most racist with low expectations. It is the right even more racist for not giving a single shit if a 37 yr old man can do what any preschooler can?

Yeah it really seems that way. Most other ethnic groups manage to assimilate decently well. East Asians, Indians, even Hispanics, they all manage to get along pretty well in the US and assimilate to norms and work hard.

Funny pic. It should include a tag line to make it look more like a real article.
>BALTIMORE, Maryland (date) — some nigger....

its that pretending everyone is equal perfectly has blinded us to finding real ways to make black people useful in society. They have lower iqs because it tests critical reasoning and future planning which is deficient in black phenotypes. If someone just fucking admitted maybe that was an issue then you can literally change the way our law system works from "do bad and go to jail" to "dont do bad and get instant reward" to fucking take advantage of the fact they're different to make them productive members of society.

we treat blind and deaf people differently because they are disabled and we make exceptions for them to make them be productive, why do we pretend other deficiencies dont exist?

>top upvoted reddit post
you have to go back

it's okay officer i was there for nefarious reasons.

Because they have an IQ between 75 and 90.

Iq is literally a measurement of how well you perform in tasks that the clever thing we call organized western society was built around.

IQ IS NOT how smart you are
IQ IS how well you fit in and are able to succeed in society.

>IQ IS how well you fit in and are able to succeed in society.

No, it's a measure of pattern recognition

I am 25 years old and I've legit never visited reddit in my life, just go back you fucking faggot

Attached: 1551265059586.jpg (600x598, 77K)

F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF
F12 IS BASED AF
>F12 IS BASED AF

This

If IQ didn't matter then why is Afriacans so god damn brain dead, have you seen the video of them trying to build airplanes? It looks like what a 10 year old would build.

because they are literally lower than animals

modern western society was literally built to trick roman and greek people into being productive. The architects used human nature to make humans advance themselves.

it doesnt work if those humans dont care about the same basic things.

>Mention to a female friend that I've noticed I get a lot of attention from black women when I'm wearing my work clothes (construction)
>Friend says "they like anyone that has a job"
>I said "wow, black people really setting the bar high, eh"?
>user! That was racist
>Bitch, you were the one that said it"

>IQ IS NOT how smart you are

Considering it's usually considered the very definition of "smart", I'm very curious to hear what you think "smart" means and whether it involves hunting warthogs with spears or building mud huts.

Attached: 09-butungakuna.jpg (800x800, 203K)

I think slavery redpilled blacks into realizing they are cogs in the machine. They see every effort, output, responsibility as a 'burden', a 'slave collar.' Look at some rap lyrics.

>You ain't gunna make me
>Imma get to da top and dat be it
>I hustle I don' work hard
>I'm here for a good time not a long time

They only willingly accept short-term rewards, short-term planning, short-term instruction. They refuse to become a 'slave' again to society, i.e. parenting, real careers, education.

I am 100% sure he will come up with terms like "street smart" or "sport smart", it's the typical anti IQ argument

Link to this, or where I can find it? for reasons

>>Bitch, you were the one that said it"
This was where you were supposed to start laughing so you could both bond over your complete apathy toward being called "racist" (or, if the bitch was genuinely pissed, where you could piss her off even harder to the point where she'd avoid you and you wouldn't have to talk to her anymore)

Ah, right. That is there aren't farmers in Africa, just mudhuts and poverty. Oh and south africa, the evil white part.

The redpill is every race has evolved for different strengths and weaknesses. We evolved thousands and thousands of miles away from each other, different climates and terrains forced us to evolve differently.

I'd say the biggest blame in Africa is that have 10 kids and hope 4 survive to 20 is what did it. It is very primative and some things just can't be unlearned at a genetic level. That is a fallback for an unsuccessful civilization.. Just mass breed and HOPE it turns out okay, it is like the difference between brute forcing or actually figuring out the answer.

IQ is just a measurement of very european centric qualifiers for intelligence.

understanding how a test made to test how smart crows are might not work the same way on parrots is something you understand. It does however let you compare how close parrots are to being smart by crow standards.

Yeah but he didn’t really did he? Suspending disbelief is one thing but let’s not go completely crazy.

Because their average IQ is so low that the average black is retarded. At that IQ the smallest thing is an achievement. It is the small mechanics as people praising the mentally disabled child for doing basic things.

Cute that you think there's a bar

So by what standards are native pureblooded sub-saharan africans "smart"? Superiority in contracting Ebola and HIV?

Attached: 1447978047532.jpg (948x676, 95K)

I don't know, I think it's pretty impressive that monkeys can tie his own shoes.

You sayin the crows are niggers

Das raycist

Nigger logic: "Imma name my kid DeSquarious!"

I once met a nigger name Laserious. La-seriously.

i once met a nigress with the last name of serious.

Niggers always wanting credit for shit they Supposed to do

LMAO I laughed

>F12 IS BASED AF
what's this supposed to mean?

So you are saying they are not human then?

i laffed

Attached: brety_god.png (1200x1200, 960K)

A lot of ways to succeed in society is about recognizing (human) patterns though. While you need an ounce of sociopathy on top, IQ is still very much beneficial.

The average Jew is trying to dumb down non Jews by mixing them with niggers. The average white do gooder is trying to excuse their own short comings by putting the lowest of the low (the black race) on a pedestal. Their thinking is that if it becomes illegal to judge black people by objective measures, then they will not be judged either.

A merchant rubs his hands contentedly in the background as he watches the farce of his own making.

Except most blacks in the world like blacks in Africa weren’t slaves

>European centric
Then how come non White countries like Japan beat out many European countries?

because leftists think more poorly of them than even the most vicious right leaning racists

That's my point

THEY ARE EVOLVING!
There is still hope for civilization.

>Retarded white bitch: that was racist
>you: I know (proceeds to laugh)

After that you should rape her, white women love that, although if you are white they will probably call the police because of how retarded they are

Terug naar reddit

Nah they aren't, as long as they keep having a shit ton of babies and keep living in shit I feasted towns like favelas evolution is far from happening, specially because they first need to have mixed genes and not pure congoloid genes

The racism of low expectations

lol, bless your heart, you think people who run
this world are good. they want it the way it is
now and forever.

Attached: 1-32.jpg (785x960, 48K)

IQ has little bearing on how successful your life is going to be.
>Be 150+ IQ
>See how trivial life is
>Sit in basement depressed
I would even go as far as saying EQ is a better indicator of future success.

IQ doesnt guarantee success but to be successful you have to have a high IQ. also, you're nigger-tier.
>muh IQ and potential so high
>but i so depressed
go fucking make me a sandwich genius-nothing boy.

I know that feel.That's why I got pic related.I no longer have to waste precious seconds tying my shoes.

Attached: mens-elite-flex-hartnell-black-grey-skechers-p430-2098_medium.jpg (665x665, 53K)

shutterstock.com/video/clip-23202910-closeup-shot-young-black-man-tying-his

for a small sum, you can own the ACTUAL VIDEO of a black man tying his shoes in 4k definition

Attached: 1555798888921.png (620x900, 613K)

I don't know why I'm being such a bro today, especially because I'm a big faggot YouTuber, but here it is, I did a minimal amount of leg work to find this for you:
removeddit.com/r/confessions/comments/bo0v40/working_in_fast_food_customer_service_has_made_me/?sort=new

Even a few were from mixed people saying "we are taught that whites are the bad ones but I pretty much never had any trouble from them, the most racist ones were the other blacks(or mexicans)"

Attached: 1531355122798.png (1080x1080, 966K)

>in general they just don't really fit in with everyone else.
they can't even fit in with themselves

Attached: 1556955937221.gif (374x276, 1.92M)

yup. and apparently going from an all-black school to an all-white school is a massive redpill for mixed kids.

>EQ
checks flag
figures

>Whys white pypo make it so hard to understand computas n math n shiet
I think I recognize you from another thread. Your students are doomed. I hope you try getting them some basketball scholarships or a free boatride back to africa.

Thank you, user.

bamp

Even if niggers ever learned how to tie shoes they'd probably still spend hours raping their shoes.