Female coworker being redpilled

I have convinced her that Jews are evil and corrupt. However she wants some research material. Examples such as jews being behind the Armenian genocide

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aladinsmiraclelamp.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/the-jewish-banking-family-the-rothschilds-whats-the-real-story-about-the-armenian-genocide/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbateans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut
the
fuck
up
kike

Exactly how have you gotten so far with out evidence already? Do your own legwork.

>these things are true I swear, I just need proof of it pls help

/thread

Ready to make it 110?

Basically she has taken my word up to this point. Escpcially about 9/11. But she wants more material from the past that the jews were behind.

Look up criticisms of the Talmud.
Kikes dont deny them they just call the criticism antisemitic.

"The Jewish Genocide of Armenian Christians" by Christopher Jon Bjerknes

you can easily find the pdf with yandex, but it's a long read and you need to know a bit of roach history.

Give her a copy of the protocols of the learned elders of Zion.

Just don't use g**gle, faggot

Calling it anti semitic is the most Jewish form of denial.

more like deflection

Good stuff.

i redpilled my entire family and friends circle, its the best and more lasting way to redpill the masses, your family and friends trust you, the media cant stop you and they will spread the word to their own friends and families

Attached: 1557633478042.webm (640x800, 2.84M)

I don't

>Took your word for it
She wants the D, fren.

I think she does as well. Two problems though.
1. I don't fuck coworkers.
2. She is Hawaiian Samoan

I'll drop some good normie JQ stuff.

Attached: minority white.jpg (1079x1315, 216K)

Attached: affirmative action jewish.jpg (714x644, 62K)

>She is Hawaiian Samoan

Yeah redpill her and move on.
BTW redpilling women is the hardest because unless you are in a relationship or have children they will regress back to societal norms.
I am not saying it is totally a waste of time but it is usually a waste of time.

Attached: jewish writer.jpg (391x1024, 101K)

>sucking bloody baby dick

Attached: judaism cult rabbi sucky.png (780x800, 167K)

They are very group think minded and give a big shit what others think especially female peers.
One example of this is when you show off a q t then the next thing you know is give others are hitting on you.

David Cole documentary.

Defamation documentary.

Reasonable entry pills.

Attached: 1556508724002.jpg (600x878, 124K)

This could be true. Bit of an update with her since we have been working all night. I told her about the federal reserve and who started it and she asked me "is this some of the reason Hitler did what he did....it kinda makes sense now"
Its beginning to seep into her mind

This is a good one.

Remember when Venezuelans voted for communism and they deserve all the misery they got out of it?

Tell her how a nation of circumcised retarded mutts allowed the Jews to get so much power, and that most hate should be directed to the people that allowed for it to happen.

Because the Armenian Genocide was prompted, not by Turkish
nationalism, but by the financial interests of a Jewish banking family,
the Rothschilds.
aladinsmiraclelamp.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/the-jewish-banking-family-the-rothschilds-whats-the-real-story-about-the-armenian-genocide/

Attached: 1557582634698.jpg (960x720, 258K)

she probably wants hard evidence to stab you in the back with. Be careful, user.

The donmeh takeover of the Ottoman empire is a great starting point for that and the origin of salafism/wahabiism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbateans

I fucked my coworker once.... 6 years later she still press up with me

Women can't be redpilled idiot.

This is excellent

>i have convinced her
>but she says she needs proof
>i have no proof
>proof plz