Goddamn guys the SJWs are SEETHING about the latest GoT

Attached: FB_IMG_1557830906851.jpg (603x640, 41K)

Oh, another /tv/ thread. Look at that. Thank you for posting.

Literally who?

>D&D
>white

Some cunt

Attached: Hound.jpg (480x300, 23K)

the white male viewpoint!!!! LOLLLLLLL

i want to slap the fucking taste out fo these pussies mouths

Game over. Close the thread. Here is your winner. Superbly done my man!

Almost like it was written by a white male

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

maybe I need to finally watch it. I have only read the books

Don't. The series isn't redpilled, it's just fucking incompetent in even being feminist.

white man died in like s1 or s2, when Drogo crowned him, this one is Slav or Med, certainly not white

For as shit as this season has been, I give credit to D&D for managing to piss off both book spergs and slay queen feminists.

Attached: D5B0BC84-0E2B-4435-99BA-38D956CC3B84.jpg (773x1024, 90K)

I figured it might be something like that. But the books weren't that bluepilled apart from Arya being some kind of ninja nonsense. The matriarchal structure of some groups are realistically possible, so I have no issue with that.

The best episode unironically. It would be the best tvshow episode ever if arya died and cersei kept his cool and had an actual plan

>incest
>faggots
>women knights
>abolishing slavery
>eunuchs
>women with power
>not bluepilled

...and the series started so well. The book and the show were parallel.And then it started to split with every season and book thereafter getting farther and father apart. Show is dog shit now.

this all happened irl, that's all what I'm saying. What would be blupilled is for example whaman warrior that's physically superior to all men. Which that ogre girl really wasnt'. Or if all men were inept and only whamen made correct decisions, which isn't the case either.

Imagine getting this angry about a tv show, fucking pathetic

You guys actually watch this shit?

All I can say to this is - get a fucking grip on reality. Men are totally handcuffed in real life, yet this crazy woman is distressed by a minor character flaw on a shotty television script. Whatever I guess it shows us that no matter how many lagal / societal advantages women get, they will never be equal to men in reality.

Never watch any second of it. Or any T.V show since Highlander.
I don't get why people are obsessed with all those stupid shows.

Good. Hopefully the insufferable cunt kills herself.

no

I thought the thing was over decade ago. Only the recent media coverage informed me that it was still a thing

The (((White male))) viewpoint

stuff like GOT is high art to americans and women

>hates men so much she turned her son into a tranny
kek
There is no way she's not a single mother that got pregnant after sitting on a men's toilet seat in a public restroom to smash the patriarchy or some shit. Probably would have aborted him if not for being too fat to notice.

Attached: _20190514_133349.jpg (1078x899, 116K)

Scene: a stone room in Caste Winterfell. Bran, covered in fur pelts, finally wakes. He sees the concerned faces of his family.

Bran: W-what happened?
Arya: You fell sick after you ate Old Nan’s blood pudding.
Jon: You gave us quite a scare. You were asleep for a week!
Ned: You were mumbling some nonsense about dragons, white walkers and a three-eyed raven. That must have been quite the nightmare. You lost your head, young man.

Bran: It was all a dream? But it was so real!

Scene: All laugh. Fade to black. Credit roll.

Scene: George RR Martin in a hot tub full of caviar. He is lighting thousand dollar bills on fire while laughing manically. Crazy ass fucker.

How absolutely pathetic and deranged these people are.

Attached: BasedAndRedpilled.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Attached: 513BFDFA-C241-45CC-99BF-82590C7EB828.jpg (650x1000, 221K)

Isn’t it enough that Quasimodo killed the night king?

>whaman warrior that's physically superior to all men. Which that ogre girl really wasnt'
Yes she was. She would have died immediately irl no matter how tall she was. Also you forget super arya (teleports behind you).

>a decade of my life
imagine. anyone who couldn't tell at first glance that got was shit is retarded. the only good part was the sarcastic midget dropping truthpills. but then they dunked him in the leprosy river or something and i haven't paid attention since.

/thread

Attached: C63F385C-42E4-4AC9-A575-F11B650AE20C.gif (245x245, 1.47M)

I just post so you dont get to /thread this thread.

>Also you forget super arya
not really

>I'm literally crying right now because a decade of my life has been wasted on a show
Jesus Christ. I'm sure we all like to get immersed in a good story, and we all know how it is to be upset when potential gets squandered, but this sounds deranged and pathological. Did nothing else besides watching GoT happen in that past decade of your life? If so, then yes, that decade truly was wasted, but not because of the show, whatever its flaws - but because of your poor life decisions.

What the hell is wrong with people that some pop culture product flickering on a screen becomes so central and important to their happiness?

/thread

Some random hag on twatter. Clearly it's relevant, let's get this to 300 replies, actually let's pin this.