Do we even have a back-up plan?

Let's assume the worst case scenario:
>white genocide continues undisturbed
>whites become an absolute minority in white countries
>any possibility of winning a civil war disappears
What then?

Attached: c82a55934691de485d6b53b21d207311.jpg (459x350, 60K)

>we

It's evolution - weak must perish.

Whites mass immigrate somewhere. don't know where would be ideal, but that's what I see happening

Lmao who cares. What's wrong with whites becoming minorities. Stop being so tribal.

>>white genocide continues undisturbed
Keep dreaming, Ahmed.

>t. kike #1
>t. kike #2

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

That's what has been happening till now.

>That flag

Of course you are Anti-semitic.

Just an hero. It's not that hard.
We're just in the early stages of the full fledged genocide.
I'd say we're only at the Symbolization / Dehumanization phase. All normie media (Their TV series especially) show white men as evil people, while showing blacks as good people. They inclue white women on the"good side" by having them as coal burners. This is to turn them against the white man.
If we don't act, we will be facing organized acts of violence to kill all white men. It's as simple as that.

Attached: 6a0abeb6c34c64236452889230a85571.png (715x727, 488K)

How stupid are you user?

Government and corporate media members have private homes and you can know exactly where their children lay their heads at night. You can easily get within a few hundred yards/meters of their house. They are not out of reach. They can be held accountable.

Non-whites are less smart, but they're not completely dumb. If they have the numbers and the environmental advantage, they will win; as an American, you should know this well after all of your catastrophic wars.

if the white race proves too weak to help itself in the current crisis it deserves to die out.

No fucking shit. That's the point of making this thread.

Find Christ and stop worrying about white genocide.

You have to understand we already lost, it’s over. That is why they were pushing so hard for Norway and Sweden immigrantion 15 years ago, those were the last places where we could still close the boarders. Most demographic data posted is a lie so people don’t panic till it is too late, if you look at births and young people (people that are going to have babys) white countries are already over everywhere, it’s over, done. You can only get le 58% by including a bunch of old white people who are not having more kids.
I don’t know what then but you have to square with yourself that it is over. The Chinese and japanese ethnic states are the future, and we have no place there.

Attached: DE540316-822C-4A68-8AAB-FE244993DE0A.jpg (650x866, 113K)

There may be a lot of them but they can be deported, it may require civil war/massive unrest but just stating the possibility.

dont worry be happy

At the end of the day we will still have Chinese people.

Aren't you guys happy? We Chinese will take care of you little white people, just assimilate.

yeah i do. not gonna say but i have enough money to get everything i need

>we already lost.
Fuck of weev.
We are majority white and we can still fucking kill every mudslime we can get our hands on. The normies are waking up too. Soon we shall strike back. Soon my white brothers. Don't let the jewish lies fool you.

whites and asians are the only net positives on the economy. beaners, arabs, and niggers are a drain. if the current legal system is beyond repair and favors the lesser races, then it would make sense to crash the current system and rebuild something new. all the west is in best goy mode, so i don't know what to do. balkanization is an option, as is total anarchy. the new system needs to squash feminism and jewry before it can start.

Attached: 1557567241353.jpg (830x684, 88K)

thanks cant wait for those qts to take care of me

the problem with china is communism and the ant people mindset. their women are cute, occasionally.

Yes goy.

Also, hang a cross in your shed and pray for Tyrone while he's railing your wife.

Attached: 579655.png (500x397, 114K)

>knowing your most of your achievements will probably be razed once white people are being openly exterminated

Is there a worse feeling as an artist

Attached: 3F213238-9089-4358-89A1-E806A6AAA4AD.png (336x301, 65K)

bury your art so no one can see it.

ETHNOSTATE!! God dam. It's the only thing we can do now.

And how are you going to achieve that?

Whites secretly want to become a minority because they want to play the victim card so badly.

We colonize the savage lands and conquer them like we always do. Being outnumbered has never been a problem.

Attached: 948493.png (1271x845, 261K)

Bitch, you literally haven't even seen tribal yet

>What then?
Retreat north.

gets it right. The situation looks a lot worse too when you account for the fact that the white population is being significantly buoyed by the baby boomers, which will be dying out here pretty quick.

Expect a steep and sudden escalation in the next 10-15 years.

Hello, mister OP. I know you have no ulterior motives and are totally trustworthy, so I'm going to reveal the super secret last resort Armageddon plan: We're going to start complaining about our grievances against every other race and calling anyone who talks back a big meany pants racist. They'll be so distraught they'll collapse in a puddle of their own tears and agree to give us anything we tell them to. Then we're going to ask them to give us back our countries and all the reparation gold we demand, and they'll have no choice. They'll never see it coming. It's a proven strategy.

Attached: 1522519072725.gif (625x352, 3.65M)

Stand up for yourself fuck, like is that so hard? I'm not white, and I support you guys most of my best friends are white. If the genocide does happen I'd stand by you and help. But I'd be damn if a latino has to be martyr for you fucks.

Just activate the nukes and fuck up the planet

Weak this is a weak answer. You would rather retreat in the face of an enemy instead of standing up to them. No wonder, no wonder the Jews are winning you give them an inch and they will take the mile same with the blacks. You just retreat and keep on believing in your metaphorical genocide. I guess the only ones that will carry on your culture will be the other races you've helped.

Well I don't know what the people who don't think we're losing out fucking asses off will do, but I will laugh about it for quite some time.

Go to another dimension.
Or just wait a decade or two and enjoy the shitshow, then go to another dimension.

And the fact that you could be eaten by and escalator or fall into a sinkhole or have your apartment building fall over at any point

WHITE
GLOBAL
SOLIDARITY

NOTHING ELSE IS ADEQUATE. THAT'S WHY WHITES ARE SO LOST. WITHOUT EVEN BEING ALLOWED TO EXIST, WHAT ARE WE? IF WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE WHITE GLOBAL SOLIDARITY, THEN EVERYTHING IS OVER AND EVERYTHING WHITES EVER DID IS LOST.

LOW-IQ PEOPLE STRUGGLE TO UNDERSTAND THE MAGNITUDE OF WHAT IS NECESSARY.

WHITE. GLOBAL. SOLIDARITY.

Try that again in English

build interspatial device that allows few remaining whites to travel to another livable planet at the other side of the galaxy. Destroy device in planet earth so kikes would never find out.
Build white homogeneous empire civ in 2000 years superior that on earth.
Return to Earth with unmatched technology and remove all the living trash.
Establish New Earth Imperia while searching for remaining kikes below ground

Here's the good news. Get to fucking. Go out there and impregnate a white cutie.

Here's the bad news. You actually have to get out. You have to leave your basement to win this war.

Attached: 1557799717683.jpg (867x685, 96K)

Have white children?
Have you tried that?
How about forming political blocks with your european community that support ethnic euros?

How many? I'm gonna have three. Is that enough? My sister in law is gonna have 2

It's over for wh*tes
All of Europe will become like America, slowly becoming brown until the entire identity is changed so people will say"Europe was never white" and you won't be able to get rid of them. It will happen so slowly you won't even notice it

Attached: 1557737710548.jpg (320x320, 32K)

Try around 10 minimum, we are risk.of genocide and its fully doable, a housing unit with 12 people is not that bad

white people have become to weak and appologetic to others. every other race has continents for themselves, but whites give theirs away.. despite whites being the majority race on the planet.

the weak will die out, sorry whities.

minority race*

>Lmao who cares. What's wrong with whites becoming minorities.
whites are already a minority race, by a huge margin

Never have a backup plan, when things go to shit accelerate to nuclear fallout

Attached: 60FAB307-4EB6-47B1-8EBC-8623DA4E9ECE.jpg (750x709, 84K)

Based delusional retard

Well that's not happening
How are you supposed to raise 10 kids and work?

The electrical grid in the US keeps non-whites alive (in Minecraft). Just remember that.

The food and attention investment in raising beautiful talented children is hard to beat in accomplishment

India alone has a higher population than every white on the planet

The mother cares for the young papa makes the money or wife can work at home.

>doesn't know the plan
Hello Rabbi

Wholesome family to spend time together and have a good time.

Attached: ssa8olhetmg01.jpg (1600x1582, 745K)

Why do you people call it ethnostate instead of just countries? every race has its own countries / continents. they arent "ethnostates" they are homeland countries.

I've been a ninja all of my life. People don't truly respect the art of the one man war. Sun Tzu understood it in the Art of War. Most people believe you need an army. That brute force is imperative.They don't accept the reality that an entire army could be made impotent in the wake of a single man. They don't know that the water they just drank is poisoned. They just don't know how reality works.

faggot tard. the white race was tricked into diving into a swimming pool that the jew has then lowered a heavy iron lid upon, it is not a matter of simply being strong enough to kick to the surface.

Nothing is preventing pro whites if they care about white race to have healthy stable secure successful children and out populate immigrants.

How can we afford to do that when we'll have to start paying reparations soon?

I don't even care anymore, they'll reap what they sow.

I studied this and it basically is over when the German welfare system is broke. Should happen in the late 2020s. The ratio of workers to non-workers is 1:3 by then. Migrants will lose their shit and if you dont fight you die. I am Czech and will come over to make a few trophies. I am an avid hunter. See ya

>I am Czech
Prove it

Zůstaňte doma 56% americký mutt
Just kidding. Srs
Semi srs
But srs show your gene test.

I'm not claiming to be anything.
Flag?

Expat

Lol

>the niggers are inferior cause they are dumb, I don't care for their physical strength and bbc
>waaah, the Jews are outsmarted us, it's not fair, fight like men kikes

Attached: 15058324006930.jpg (720x480, 29K)

There is a backup plan, we all go move to Turkey, we become turkish nationalists who vote for Erdogan, he keeps degeneracy out of the country. We get qt roachgirls and raise redpilled children in a based environment. We can also move to Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia, i don't know how nationalistic their leaders are, they are still based though

Attached: _68407012_anti-gayafp.jpg (624x351, 38K)

Its not my fault I make almost 4x the salary here. Your ancestors couldnt make it on this entire continent, traveled to another one and had the guts to mess that one up too. So much to "lol".

Genetically engineer a virus that kills mostly stupid people (below 90). That should work

Wrong. One white man is more powerful than 100 niggers.

I'm just happy they will miss us when we're gone. Maybe we should all settle on Greenland

based Czech Republic
Death before dishonour
Victory or valhalla

>Do we even have a back-up plan?

Israel has the Samson Option.

One can't acquire nuclear missiles so Cyberwarfare is the only other option. Targeting infrastructure that feeds billions of niggers and spics would be necessary. Keep in mind this would be the equivalent of a "final firing position" in a kinetic engagement- there is no going back afterward.

This is a solely theoretical statement, NSA plz no bully.

I'm gonna be completely honest though and say that I don't think whites are clever enough or organized enough to pull this off. The NSA itself is just a tool of Zionism and due to its compartmentalization no one employee will ever understand what is happening in the world without lurking places like this, which would instantly get them fired.

The kikes have backdoors in every Intel chip on the planet too through Operation Talpiot, so we're basically fucked.

Attached: hackerman.gif (498x276, 1.82M)

Niggers are dumb, and they're actually literally weaker than Whites, just faster. Average cock size in some African countries is slightly larger than the typical Western country, but that's irrelevant except to closet homosexuals. Lastly, Jews didn't outsmart us; they resorted to nepotism and deception, something even a nigger can do, while we were trying to play fair because fair play is how Western countries became superior in the first place, but the noble choice to play fair obviously makes you vulnerable to underhanded tactics, and it looks like we have no choice but to adopt the same methodologies and to hell with having a productive society in the mean time because kikes want a dirty fight for dominance, so that's exactly what they'll get. Meanwhile, East Asians will happily continue to outpace us in building the most advanced societies on earth--even though we invented modernity--because they don't have to put up with parasites. Funny how that works.

Attached: 1515721271560.jpg (645x729, 131K)

there was a bunch of kids building nuclear bombs in that voip server.
talking about insurance policies, blah blah.
was probably a larp.
they have like 2000+ nukes..
all the size/appearence of smart phone.
they're like.. mini -einsteins or sumthing..