Should Russia unite with Prussia?

>Asking for a fren.

Attached: BiggusDickus2.jpg (360x252, 11K)

Um, user I have bad news. There is no Prussia anymore...

But should there be and should Russia get to get together with Prussia?

Apart from sharing Poland for a dinner party, I think the two have a purely professional relationship.

They did

What was it called?

Kaliningrad Oblast

they did. It's called Kaliningrad Oblast now

Attached: 1557229337058.jpg (834x960, 80K)

I see.
Two such humongous systems created that tiny thing. Didn't even give it a proper name.

Name should have been:
>Lenin-Hitler Blast

yes there should but i would prefer it stayed a dead nation crying for justice then a meme fulled with nu germans

Russia should start indiscriminately nuking nonwhite shithole cities in China, India, etc for population control

just once, maybe more, but for once in my life, id like to see the US and Russia team up to eradicate some middle eastern shithole.

id love for it to be iran, but knowing iran, they'll probably have Russia fight for it, and use it as an opportunity to get us both wiped out.

fuck iran and their propped up by the rest of the world sense of superiority.

I fixed everything.

Attached: russia-prussia.jpg (1000x811, 377K)

For the US/Russia alliance to happen you would both need a white supremacy revolt. Then sure, you'd both be unstoppable
Also the ME is a buch of inbred arabs and really arent a problem. Look towards the cockroaches smogging up the whole planet with overpopulation, if the hammer isnt dropped on these insects we're in trouble

should turn stockholm and london into prison citys for muslims and niggers while you genocide them.

Just take out all welfare programs. They would leave faster than you could kill them.

Attached: f6NKp1FCwDo.jpg (375x600, 57K)

based

what the fuck
why

Attached: 1557737163871.png (500x588, 181K)