What should we do with this mystery groid?

>The courts have designated the man “the Unknown Person” and he has been behind bars for more than six years because officials don’t know who he is. This puts him in a bizarre state of limbo: Until Canadian officials know his identity and nationality, they cannot deport him; until they can deport him, they don’t want to release him.

>“I don’t care what you do, you can go to hell! That's all I have to say to you! Go to hell! “

nationalpost.com/news/the-unknown-person-for-six-years-a-man-who-refuses-to-identify-himself-has-been-held-in-a-canadian-maximum-security-prison

Attached: Screenshot_20190513_211655.jpg (1080x1498, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwB_O4Qzx6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just deport him to america, theyll take everything

Attached: 1557506857340.jpg (960x540, 40K)

nigger nigging

Dumb motherfucker wasting time in prison.

I want to believe this image is true

OFMG....BLACK JESUS!!!
...but he still could do it like every European does, say he's 15 and from Syria.

looks like an ethnic american to me

Execution is the only answer. Clearly a non person with no identity.

What a fucking retard

When will you have open borders moshe?

I should add that he's criminal scum: he entered Canada with false documentation, scammed Canadians out of half a million dollars.

>In a remarkable display of defiance, over four-and-a-half years he refused to attend 51 detention review hearings. Each hearing ordered his continued detention.

>He also spurned immigration officials wanting to speak with him at least 40 times. He wasn’t polite about it, often telling them to “go fuck yourselves” and claiming they had “kidnapped” him, according to officers' notes. Despite insisting he needed to speak to French diplomats, he twice refused to be taken to meet with them.

Should we just dump him at sea?

Yes!

Attached: lelbron.png (180x204, 82K)

Yes, together with Trudeau. I get angry every time I see his stupid smile on TV

kek
how will burgers ever recover!

>TELL US WHO YOU ARE, EH?
>no
>OKAY SORRY THEN

Watch it welfare queen

Send him here, they'll let him go immediately and probably give him social security as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=wwB_O4Qzx6g 19 seconds in

A time traveler from the year 2400 where everyone is black

You fucking waffle cucks. Your pathetic country did not gave me a permis de travaille even if i had a good job offer

t. white christian albanian

You should've told them you were from Syria or some other war torn country and gotten a free pass.

How do you know such things? This channel is brilliant. Gracias

Attached: 1556257377336.jpg (398x500, 25K)

You right but the problem is i'd had to live with syrians and othe refugees for some time

>white
>albanian
kek

Animals don't need identification.

t. salty subhuman

Attached: Albanian.jpg (600x400, 56K)

Dna test?

>scammed Canadians out of half a million dollars.

Nigerian prince!

Kek

It looks like we doing what needs to be done. He can sit in the can until he decides to talk. Big deal.

My concern is that some lawyer or immigrant group will cry about this and they will let him out.

>avoiding deportation to Cameroon
>free meals
>retard
I think most of us would rather be in a jail cell than have to live in Cameroon with no discernable skillsets or money.

how did he get money for glasses and clothes?

I'm calling it now: Trudeau will release him and grant him Canadian citizenship because he is an oppressed minority.

If he was in a DNA data base, chances are they would have his prints on file, and those were surely checked by now.

And give him 10 million dollars

I bet hes a liberian warlord who drank babies blood.

How can one man be so based and redpilled?

That is cool.I respect him.

Crucify him.

Recreate the scene from The Dark Knight Rises except if he doesn't talk actually toss him out of the plane.

I admire his ability to not give up the information though. I would probably crack in a few months if that.

I doubt it's on principle. He's probably hiding something really bad, something that would get him in much deeper shit than he already is in. That's why it's easy for him.

Printing this article is extremely dangerous, if sweden finds out you are in for an invasion

LeBron James. Canadian prisoner by day, Basketball-American by night.