Gangsters in the UK outnumber Army soldiers by TWO TO ONE

There are more than twice as many offenders linked to serious and organised crime in Britain than there are soldiers in the Army, a shock report has warned.

The National Crime Agency wants billions more pounds invested in order to keep up with the ‘chronic and corrosive’ problem, which it labelled the ‘deadliest threat to the nation’.

There are an estimated 180,000 offenders linked to serious and organised crime, the NCA says. This is more than double the 79,000 regular soldiers serving in the Army.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (640x480, 59K)

A report into the staggering scale of crime in the UK, published today, reveals:

Reports of online child sexual abuse and exploitation have increased by 700 per cent since 2013;

There was a 294 per cent rise in cocaine seizures at the UK border in the first quarter of 2018 compared to the previous year;

Reports of possible victims of modern slavery have increased by more than 80 per cent since 2016;

Fraud losses soared by 32 per cent between just April and September last year, with an estimated overall cost of £190billion;

Children and young people are increasingly being sucked in, and some are running their own crime empires;

Bent accountants, solicitors and other ‘professional enablers’ are increasingly using their expertise to facilitate crimes.

They would probably do a better job running the state than the current Tory government, I bet you.

Attached: 1491912903633.jpg (316x395, 28K)

Is that really a surprise our army is tiny? I'm sure there are more people in prison in the US then in the US military, i dont get your point.

Its only a matter of minding the gap

Attached: 1459975499184.gif (375x304, 790K)

Good! we need MORE crime. fuck this stupid country i hope it burns down.

maybe you are just a fucking retard?

I'm 95 IQ and I understand how bad this is.

>inciting crime on a hate website while simultaneously reading facts that are obscured with far right views

15 years minimum, you will experience the system going for you because of the emasculated community you find yourself in.

Got to show some numbers to the bureaucratic machine

Attached: 1501445201455.jpg (583x485, 38K)

2.5 ish million in prison. 1.3 million active armed forces with 800k reserves.

They always produce shock reports that are bullshit. Remember them saying the army might have to distribute food round the country after brexit to stop food riots? Because maybe all the lorry drivers would have gone back to Poland with all the food

You mean 4.8 million in prison and 800k on parole

Attached: 1537434759982.jpg (585x585, 81K)

3.8 million*

You can be sure, the UK still has capacity to arrest the people like you, cuz muh hate-speech sperging cyber criminal.

Good, this country is a lost cause.

Attached: 1504524902046.gif (365x341, 1.41M)

brainlet reporting for duty

Attached: brainlet.png (1117x377, 35K)

Gangsters are part and parcel of our rich and diverse vibrant culture. Many in the UK benefit from their non-stop knife attacks, drug dealing, people smuggling, and child-fucking.

If you disagree with me then some Policemen will come to visit you to (((check your thinking))) and you may be executed for hate crime.

RUUUUUUULE BRITANIA, BRITANIA RULES THE WAVES

Lmao

>RUUUUUUULE BRITANIA, BRITANIA RULES THE WAVES

Attached: man-looking-at-his-son-playing-with-a-toy-in-a-bathtub-DFPKM7.jpg (1300x955, 102K)

yeah? fuck them. fuck them in their gay little asses. i hope this country is nuked to smithereens by terrorists. it would make me cum.

They will become another Mexico. Ruled by gangs and cartels.
All while the government currently is sterilizing young boys into bitch boys or making sure people have a loicense for their cutlery

And if shit happen, where the fuck you would like to live?

Why would you compare army number to criminals? How many police officers are there?

Not until someone nukes us first. We now officially have a fucking shaman in the royal family and 10% of the country is actual, honest to God, literal self-described communists.

bump

i dont really care mate. ill worry about that when it happens. first: nuke england

they should attack now

Uhhh, about that....