Tulsi on Joe Rogan- The best candidate by far

youtube.com/watch?v=kR8UcnwLH24

She's got my vote. Anyone with any sense at all would vote for her. Trying to stob the globalist war machine, calling out the retards on the left and the right. Is a war vet. Have fun voting for a celebrity neocon israel cum belching faggot who hasn't served a second serving anyone but his own fat cat ego. lmao

Attached: 220px-Tulsi_Gabbard,_official_portrait,_113th_Congress.jpg (220x331, 23K)

AOC has bigger tits tho

As a vet myself I don't really see service as compulsory for the executive branch. As in most cases we are not electing a high general after all we're electing a manager who is advised by the E Ring of the Pentagon.
Tulsi is okay but I think shes on the wrong side of the fence and its going to hold her back.

Tulsi gang

I’m friends with some of her nephews and all I can say is. Quite the based family. Real Samoan killers who love america

yeah, she speaks absolute truth about the military industrial complex. what other politician can go on a podcast for 2 and a half hours and carry on such an honest conversation?

What do you think about neocons or liberals who' never, ever served anything, making decisions that will kill/effect thousands or millions across the globe?

>women in politics

you have to go back

Attached: nurcfbc90h921.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Masculine voice desu

the lowest common denominator of statements. Anyone reading this, ignore such drivel from absolute morons.

> AS A VET MYSELF

> t. not a vet

Women don't belong in politics, you're on the wrong website.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

I want her so bad!! Ahhhhhh

Attached: 1557768269509.png (881x848, 675K)

drumph getting high on joe rogan with the nuclear football open on the table pretending to nuke norks\iran as a joke when.

Attached: mVnehuW.jpg (510x680, 56K)

Don't vote for any woman, you fucking idiot.

Attached: 1539104137573.gif (285x160, 959K)

Fucking idiot. Why don't you just cut your dick off? It's the same flip-flop of the natural way of things.

We can't ignore human nature, faggot.

Attached: 1530805756347.jpg (344x183, 11K)

Gun grabber. If it wasn't for that, she would be based.

I’d eat her curry if you catch my drift...

you need to die

seething roastie

>against nuclear energy
>is for more gun legislation
>supports Modi
>interjects 'Ha wa eeh' into every point she makes
>pro abortion
>against the wall

No thanks senpai

She’s a democrat, of course she’s a gun grabber. Only fags and niggers vote democrat.

How stupid do you have to be to STILL think it matters who you vote for?
Like how many iterations of the same fucking story do you need before it finally sinks in?

>tits
You misspelled teeth

Attached: Tulsi.jpg (480x360, 25K)

goddamn mommy looks like THAT?

but how much aipac money has she taken during her political career?

I'm not voting for a fucking woman. What're ya a beta cuck?

no retard

did she smoke the weed

did joe talk about alt rightards wanting to fug her?

If on the off chance she gets elected, her good policies will be blocked by the deep state and corporate dems while we get gun grabbing and amnesty.

Reminder of the shilling or just straight up delusion. Also see defeatist attitude. You don't want to be like these people dear readers. You don't want to sit around on pol all day for the rest of your life ranting about the worlds problems while you do nothing. Even if voting doesn't matter and its just an information collection on who is anti-war/anti globalist- its worth it.

Guns are just a smokescreen, they are much more useful to use as a divide and conquer tactic on Americans to fight about. All of the bad things that can be said about Tulsi apply to trump and every other candidate except those politicians are also zionist, pro war, globalists.

Tulsi also is not lobbied, her donations are from real people.

>didn't answer my question
fuck u bitch

yeah she is easy on the eyes. I suppose people here prefer to look at a big fat disgusting lying peace of shit who sucks israel's cock constantly. The republican party has become just as bad as the left. both are utter fucking jokes when it gets to the very top.

what is your question? about immigration, thats every single politician. Trump just changed it to legal immigrants which is hilarious. About Syria, she went to Syria and talked to Assad, she talked to Trump to to try and convince him to not go to war with Syria. She is utterly against going to war with Syria. if you watch the interview the first thing she talks about is Syria. She has done more for Assad than any other american I can think of. So that tweet means nothing. Also people DO change their minds about things. The left is trying to destroy her because she used to be anti gay. for instance.

big if true

Attached: tulsi.png (586x641, 559K)

>reminder of shilling
>is a shill for /notourguy/ candidate

kys shlomo

I like her, even though she's a dem. She makes sense. Hearing her on the issues makes me think if my brain could get a boner it'd be sporting chub.

She's pretty easy on the eyes too.

sure thing buddy. Tulsi is not backed by lobbyist by the way. I love how some of you people squirm facing the truth. that despite being a woman, Tulsi has more balls than any candidate out there ,

Attached: TulsiGabbard.png (1215x742, 207K)

Just leaving this here.

Attached: muh 6 million.png (580x390, 57K)

Just leaving this here. You can cherry pick all you like. But the fact is she is the only one straight up calling out globalist war mongering freaks. Do you expect her to right of the bat start claiming the holocaust isnt real? jesus christ,

Attached: donaldzionist.png (589x154, 19K)

I'll just redirect you back to this post the only one you need to know you're shill.

>Do you expect her to right of the bat start claiming the holocaust isnt real?
No, of course not, but there's a difference between going full Holohoax and shilling as hard as she does for kikes. Nice strawman faggot. Also, I'm not a Trump supporter.