Why men lack self-control?

Men just have zero control of their sexual urges, recognizing this is the key of understanding women better

Attached: BYj1N0wCAAEBPcO.jpg (434x562, 42K)

woman spotted. gtfo my board

If men had the same sex drive as women we would have gone extinct.

>Men just have zero control of their sexual urges

If that were the case every single woman would have been raped hundreds of times in their lives. Since they are not your post is utter bullshit.

Women are wet all the time, they are prepared to fuck whenever a dick shows up.

Attached: 955b21850421881b71fc7d477357650e.jpg (542x305, 33K)

They are prepared to fuck at anytime only the top 10-20% of males.

based baguette

I managed not to rape all of my female colleagues today. I think I'm doing quite well thank you very much.
Honestly, if I had no control of my sexual urges, all the women in the vicinity would have been bent over various pieces of furniture multiple times a day.

Post tits with timestamp or gtfo!

Perhaps true of niggers

You forgot to add "black" before "men"

Every where I go, I must also rape

Attached: 1553173198692.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Citation needed.

I first read that as
>I managed to rape all of my female colleagues today
Would have been more impressive imo

Attached: 796294355.jpg (496x509, 150K)

It's not so much sex drive as it's recovery. Males would just fuck themselves to dust.

When I was in 10th grade my class when on a trip to the art museum and there was a ballet dance. A black guy in his late 30's or so was on stage in tights with a full on erection to the point they had to stop the show. There were about five classes from surround schools there. It was unbelievably embarrassing.

Except the gross fat ones. Have some standards.

If I have no ability to control a biological compulsion, then I cannot be held responsible for my actions

why can't women control when their nipples get hard?

Please contribute
Sex strike thread

Not so many of those here... But them too user. Even the older women.

How come I get made fun of by women when I tell them I'm holding out for marriage?

Attached: 1550704551770.png (469x452, 277K)

>virgin
>men

This doesn't add up

smol pp

because men forgot what beauty is, forgot what attraction is outside of the carnal kind of attraction

men forgot that the idea, the fantasy, is more fun than the actualization of the carnal. that's why it's more fun to imagine a weekend with a lover than it is to actually spend a weekend with some broad

Women get aroused aswell. But they dont get a tent set up in their pants when they do so you dont know

Women have just as much of a sex drive as men. The only reason you would believe otherwise is because they don't see you as fucking material.