Nigerian man beats down two bong policemen after they tasered his wife

youtube.com/watch?v=jq25lTeamj4

Will you ever see a white man stand up for his woman like this?

Attached: Heathrow-airport-officials_-e1556086995672.jpg (467x417, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE
youtube.com/watch?v=Gb2D-GyW8f4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolute state of Bretonnia

Attached: 1500868971635.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Im pretty sure niggers didnt protect their women when we colonized them for hunderads of years....

Britanny has sunk

Attached: 1497032443636.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

The wild lands of Prydainia were always non-white, bigot...

Attached: 1503894007217.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

>police'men'
I doubt there are any men left in Britain.

>Pathetic, limey faggots!

Attached: laughing samurai.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

Our police are pathetic what else is new, I would never call them for anything, they would just be worthless and probably arrest me for being mean.

Hear this, you need a license to carry Britons on board in the UK, no wonder Uber isn't a success there...

Attached: 1533271985172.jpg (720x875, 73K)

Attached: bitterend.jpg (614x407, 86K)

Uh oh, GCHQ just sent me something in the mail
First post with digits decides if I open the letter...

Attached: 1505999717947.jpg (1280x719, 271K)

Why didn't he just get the waste licence ffs? We need waste licences to make sure that the correct waste is disposed of the proper way.

Jfc

I enjoyed that way too much. What will the police do? Demand larger pensions, a pay rise and earlier retirement. Any pig hurt in that incident will have received a compensation payment and time off.

Attached: lolcops36.png (622x916, 696K)

Do it faggot

*video ends as he starts screaming his cuffs are too tight*

Good

Attached: 1449667124304.jpg (620x387, 77K)

God fucking da-
I'm hearing bangs on the door
HELP!!!

Attached: 1505999787558.jpg (720x1055, 271K)

i hope someone nukes this stupid fucki g island

pay ur loans nikos

omg its like $40 a month. sweet jesus!

hahaha based
british police are lower than insects

Attached: 1409641120991.jpg (400x400, 47K)

Why you trying to demoralise us bro, we have it bad enough as it is?

>all those dumb apes cheering not only in the comments but actually at the airport too
While I do admire the apes animal brutality and think that white people should start to take some lessons from it, these dumb animals will also be the ones that whine that they go to jail "disproportionately". The fact that they can't help but unleash the chimp inside and can never think beyond the moment they're in never occurs to them as the reason for that. Unless those officers literally tasered his wife for a laugh, that ape will now be spending well over a decade in a British prison for assaulting two police officers. He may even be done for attempted manslaughter given the brutality of his attack. He holds absolutely nothing back.

If we had a real police force, he'd be dead and good riddance.

viper looks young in that one
this is unironic by the way.

can't believe you fags pay for this lmfao

Attached: 1482711039778.jpg (542x439, 17K)

The cops seemed to have no clue how to subdue him

So American police shoot your dog but britbong "police" fall on your property and sue you. Dafuk

Kek, they actually wrote "please". Not quite Stasi / KGB material yet.

britain easy mode
us, better unload your mag before the cop does

Noice. Good. Moar plz.

While my first instinct if I saw this would be to help the cops, I just realized British police are unironically corrupt to the fucking core and would probably arrest me and go after me on horseback even if I helped them so I'd probably just watch instead and see who won, looks like the Nigerian got this one.

Pretty sure black people in top hats would have been a rare sight if not nonexistent in Victorian England.

>first instinct
this. that is how it should be and how it used to be, but they changed the rules and the country so they are on their own now.

>filename
that a chink or a gook, not a jap

Pathetic

makes sense

Attached: 1434236904.jpg (425x466, 51K)

You all pay for public TV. I have never had a TV licence in my life and get one of these letters every month. It’s meaningless, if people come to the door just don’t answer or answer and say not today thank you and close the door they have no powers.
This is to pay for the bbc to hire ugly wimin and black out history btw. But you’re all paying similar, or you’re parents are if you’re like 40 year old virgins,

Brittany is in Frace.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE

Attached: data.jpg (1440x1080, 1.05M)

They tased his wife apparently, why not tase him too? Directly to the brain stem, preferably.

Maybe he didn't have a loicense to carry a wild animal

Oi. You got a loicense for those self defense moves mate? Remember mate, turning the other cheek is how we, the police, deal with criminals.

never paid it in my life.

wow man very cool. totally makes up for being genocides against. #shitskinsonsuicidewatch
retard

Of course they don't they have been dealing with cucked white britbongs for years and years now they have to deal with niggers. They need a few American cops to go over there and teach them a thing or two.

they got a license for only one tazer.

Love seeing these bong police officers get culturally enriched.

The entire comment section is nothing but black women saying how much of a real man and a black king this guy is for defending his black Queen

Yeah now empty this ashtray, fetch my cocktail and then get under the table and give me a foot rub just like you do when I’m on your islands and you MIGHT earn yourself a tip. Dance for my enjoyment while I tap the rhythm.

This is actually horrifying

Attached: 1557790618488.gif (460x445, 89K)

FUCK OFF YOU NIGGERS

Oh god hahahaha
Britbongs are so
c u c k e d
u
c
k
e
d

You Anglo-Saxonites are gonna squirm when the bloatfish here wins your elections!

Attached: 18bWsr5.png (954x939, 717K)

Yes it would be in America where they’d come and shoot you. Here they might call once every two years but have no powers it’s just a nerd who you tell to go away. It’s like a debt collectors letter but they might have rights these don’t.
Bit hypocritical America saying any country is draconian.

Attached: Peter Hitchens Police.png (690x232, 18K)

i wonder how sargon deals with the fact hes going to be bitched out by niggers soon. on the bright side atleast his kid wont get to see the world his people fought/cucked for

fucking based negro

british police deserve worse than this

Anymore like this?

Lmao that was fucking great. I don't know why calling it pathetic is an insult to Brits, we fucking despise our police.

he got stood up after he picked his girl.

>IN AMERICA WE DONT PAY TAXES
yeah. Now we’ve talked about the powerless bbc let’s talk about the irs.

Attached: 370B9B34-2684-4F5E-82B7-B7CBC84678AB.jpg (634x906, 76K)

It's true but most Western police are ideology based now. I used to respect the police but I have a seething hatred for them now. First 39 years of my life no law issues. Now I have been arrested 4 times. No charges brought and 1 time I got a few thousand for battery.

I so hate the UK. No other country has done more to destroy the west than the British. From empowering the Jew, to forever denigrate and corrupt everyone else's history with vile propaganda, and purposely going out of their way to undermine the Christian faith.

The UK deserves every single shit that befalls them.

We're more cucked, we pay for the CBC with no option to opt out. Our taxes go towards spreading liberal lies, at least some of the BBC has good programming.

>I’m terrified of a letter

Attached: 190540B7-2423-472F-81B0-AC34FF46C381.jpg (634x608, 63K)

How is not paying a subscription for tv illegal?

>t muslim

It’s a tax.

>Change the title. This happened in Germany as those police were not British.
>However the man is a black British of either Caribbean or African descent. The brother did well.
UH OH!!!

I'm not a Muslim you shit for brains with yellow, crooked teeth bong. You are so shit you even let the Muslims go into your land and fuck your women, and be mayors of your capital city.

You pay the same for public tv. If you didn’t pay it would be illegal. They do their own collecting is the difference.

>howlering monkey cage
>holding phone vertical while filming

fuck england burn it down.

Ahahahahahah
Britbong defending that

Wonder if someday britannia will rise against the invader vermin.

It's a German airport mate.. the title is wrong..

This was in Germany you big retard.

IT'S FROM FRANKFURT AIRPORT GERMANY!!

THOSE ARE GERMAN POLICE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb2D-GyW8f4

HAHAHAHA

innit. they can all catch fire for all i care i wouldnt even piss on them

sauce or fuck off limeys

Big if true...

here and he beat up 4 german cops lmao!!

This shit is three years old

OP needs to get sterilized with a rusty bread knife

China/poo then. You aren’t Canadian.
Oh and we have the best teeth and smiles in the world, you should stop believing western cartoons, it’s not your country so you don’t have to believe everything telly tells you on pain of death.

Lol apologise for your anti-British words, fren :-)

good i hate cops

let nigs and pigs kill each other

never

based nigerian man.

never trust krauts. is there any way to filer germans out? I fucking hate germans

I'm neither you dumb fuck fatso. Get it through your stupid brain that Canada comprises multiple people of European heritage that are not related to the British at all.

There's your sauce. Hahahaha fuck you're all dumb.

take away the guns and cops are as helpless as an infant.

meh he goes down after half a minute
doesn't even get the rodney king breaktime

Suck my dick you paki bitch

You can enjoy ops video then
if i was a refugee i would treat the host nation similar

Brot kann schimmeln, was kannst du?

Whites would have said “dont tase her bro” and then sucked the hero officer’s dick.

Thinks he’s french, I see why.

Attached: 574F4CAE-6AAB-43D8-85B3-2261AC883695.jpg (320x240, 23K)

>Think it's Britain
Hahahaha fuck you bongs absolute state of bongistan you don't protect your women

>Finds out it's Germany
It was three years ago! Cmon guys :(

I'm actually white, my Great Grandfather was a POW captured on Guernsey. He begged not to be sent back to East Germany and so got to stay in Britain.