What the fuck

What the fuck

Attached: 9f9ca2e7ebd20987.jpg (768x1024, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adland.tv/adnews/katarina-stegnars-performance-art-poster-hatebetter-shocks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: race-mixing-advertising-comic.png (1000x1000, 89K)

Social conditioning.

I'm not sure what they are trying to communicate here at all.

beautiful
know your place whites

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT ALLOWED IN A PUBLIC PLACE? HOW THE FUCK NO ONE IS ASKING WHO DID THIS DEGENERATE VANDALISM?

It's like black face, but instead it's black hand

>tries to shove diversity in our face
they're literally all white hands painted black. She didn't want niggers grabbing her. ebic fail

so is there some sort of pushback happening in Slovenia? Or is everyone enjoying this shit

Someone should put a juden star on that

>yfw all the hands are painted because she wouldn’t let niggers touch her

If you're going to submit to a gang rape don't do it with white guys painted to look black?
Is that legitimately a problem somewhere?

Why do you guys want to be pissed off constantly? Have you not heard of photoshop

you're VERY hard aren't you?

Attached: 1517917769613.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

I don't think this picture is taken in slovenia...

Has there ever been anything comparable to this? I can't imagine any time in history where even the most degenerate societies put interracial smut in public where countless children would see it.

Attached: 1539722438659.jpg (1000x1000, 202K)

Fuck you american fucks, fuck your ass
I hates america. I will never go back.
Okay. I come to American for work on two Mondays. They contract me for appliance install and for basic operation knowledge training. Upstairs there is like Starbucks I'm building for coffee. I like coffee so I'm there everyday for break time. I meet stupid bitch red head. For tew weeks she was friend and told me that she shows me town before I go home. I say okay. I can party. Friday night she gives me ride because it's party day. We go dinner I pay.
We go dance I pay.
We go alcohol store I pay.
300$ USD I pay with bankcard not include bank monies.
Okay she's is tired we take Uber. I pay. Her house first of course we go to door. She asks me why I'm there like I'm stranger. I tell her now she pay. Dumb bitch starts talking loud, so I bite her, and put her in her house with me with her hair. I slappy her until she stop talking. Very ready to make sex now with dumb bitch but police mens walk in. I explanation for them that I paid monies for us, but they shock me 4 times. So I go with them. They make me wait 3 days in room with 30 people and thus morning I saw a television with judge. I explanation that I pay 300$ but the judge yells at me. Now I can't go back to my house until I do another court meeting. Do court meeting, get deported to Canada jail. Fuck to you women's. Americans is shithole.

Attached: crazymo5353.jpg (600x532, 42K)

someone said it was in a previous thread, but i guess i shouldn't talk without verification

bye bye

Its not shoped

apparently it is

adland.tv/adnews/katarina-stegnars-performance-art-poster-hatebetter-shocks

>he thinks we read all that

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

Soon schlomo you people will be ashed!

Other location

Attached: bm02dz0zpfx21.jpg (960x1280, 224K)

Take your meds Muhammad

Which country?

well that explains black painted hands then since there isn't a lot of niggers here, but fuck this shit, posters should be burned, along with the creator of this shit

yellow star of david graffiti

>Predictive programming

Go fap now

Attached: LXjVgq2.jpg (1080x988, 544K)

Fpbp

katero mesto prjatu?

True. They are programming masses to accept infinity niggers in Europe.

Attached: 170217163540-01-ceuta-spain-migrants-0217.jpg (2279x1520, 445K)

Fucking saved

Attached: 1522031031066.png (725x708, 19K)

Why is this even allowed?

Why is it always a white woman?

Ljubljana, v Mariboru

Hey thats my watch!

Še nisem videl tega

banda hudičeva pokvarjena

I think they are saying "stop listening to rap music and pretending to be black to pick up white girls; its gross snd stupid looking." The rap music part was assumed.

The European Jewish Parliament was recently established in Brussels, following the vision of Israel’s President HE Shimon Peres, comprising Members from around 50 countries, serving as a platform for European Jewry and presenting a new voice from Western, Central and Eastern Europe.

ejp.eu

Attached: European_Jewish_Parliament_logo.jpg (258x258, 6K)

It’s obviously white people hands painted black partially.

Every fucking time kike

Attached: 1556564196378.jpg (622x923, 121K)

>European Jewish Parliament

Attached: file.png (1019x917, 1.19M)

Kurwa reeee

Fuggg :DDD

Doesn't this violate Slovenian law? Disregarding the race/jews/whatever bullshit this would be a crime in Poland.

wait wait wait
i thought that was just some random amerimutt town at first, holy fuck the state of Ljubljana
this is in our capital

If there's one in Maribor I will desecrate it

It's a parodying the cover of a local Jow Forums tier magazine.

it's making a joke about the right wing paranoia about black rapes (no slovene woman has been raped so far fyi) the colored hands signify the manufactured outrage.

Don't (you) me with retarded shit that is happening in scandinavian cuck countries

Attached: Demokracija-2[1].jpg (702x942, 135K)

This is beautiful art and if you don't understand why this is in the center of a European city you're a racist bigot.

Konc junija je parada ponosa

(((your kind))), not just the jewry, will learn the meaning of pain.
Remember what all you have said.

might do the Ljubljana one if no one beats me to it

Congratulations on being the first country to officially advertise BLACKED.COM on its billboards

wait a minute...

Attached: black_hand.png (768x1070, 1.33M)

how blind can you be?

Is it implying that white people grope women, but they get always portrayed as blacks in the media? The reality could not be further from the truth, so I'm wondering if I interpret it correctly. However, leftists are quite likely actually retarded, so it's always hard to say.

ne vem ali bi jim postregel nekaj koktajlov ali ne

>scandinavian cuck countries
but what about Germany, Janez
and you know, New Somalia aka Sweden

wtf

Attached: paint2.png (325x191, 131K)

Wtf is this even about? is all i get out of this

Attached: 1548176691651.jpg (200x272, 8K)

fucking kikes

Attached: paint1.png (202x268, 125K)

What's the source for these comics? I keep seeing them here and I want to look through them all

Cringe and embarassing, hands are painted or oiled in black, just look closer at forearms

>Why is it always a white woman?
Can you imagine any better way to destroy a people than by corrupting its women and demoralising its men? If you can, some Jude would probably give you a shekel or even two.

I just noticed that, too. This is a very confusing advertisement.

correct
the hashtag is about hating white men not brown ones

you made a mistake jew bro
That was a Jewish woman

>they photoshopped the hands in to avoid paying actual niggers
fucking based

Attached: 1487193796464.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Attached: The-eternal-anglo.png (1080x1125, 167K)

read:

Wiggers grab ass yo

What the fuck user?
Checked and absolutely keked

Has anybody noticed all these hands are white, painted black?

The hands are intentionally shown as being painted black because evil whitey is the true perpetrator and falsely blames the honourable black man for sexual violence.

>Don't (you) me with retarded shit that is happening in scandinavian cuck countries
Is your country somehow exempt to such things? Are you literally the only country ever to exist, where things didn't go to shit the moment you import non-whites?

stonetoss

Now put them all over Israel, with the wogs being replaced by Hamas fighters.

It’s in kid shows too. How can this message be spread across the entire western world in every possible medium?

Pic related. Paw Patrol.

Attached: 6DB38C53-C425-46C2-BA77-DC7E12BF49D4.jpg (750x554, 123K)

Demokracija is pretty fucking retarded
but i can voluntarily purchase it or ignore it

i can't ignore these anti-white posters though, there's the difference

It probably had nothing to do with money. They just didn't want negros touching a white woman.

lowkey redpilled
the model wouldn't even let a black man do it

>install capitalism
>protect it for all history with your life
>natural monopolies form
>no need to really advertise anymore
>use adspace for whatever you want

we have like 10 niggers at best
still doesn't excuse these pozzed posters in the center of our towns

Wow, imagine if white ethnic groups got their own kvetching committees and could silence any anti-white speech.

Wouldn’t it be nice if we could do that in our own countries?

Prove to me it's Photoshop and I'll calm down.

Here is Donald Trump picture with anime womans and he not get police shocked. But you get police shocked. The Donald and I am the laughing at when you are in the jail and for losing your monies in America and getting the police shocking. We put your monies to build a big a wall to keep you out... unless you want to give us more of your monies and get shocked again.

Attached: CusJqt_VIAEv-AX.jpg (680x466, 65K)

Thank you Hungry fren

Attached: fren.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

>we have like 10 niggers at best
That's 10 too many. Under no circumstances ever allow blacks in your country. No matter how few at first, no matter how humane you are. You'd rather be destitute than endure the degeneracy and disgrace to your people that "multiculturalism" brings. It kills you on the inside, if you're still a human.

wtf is the message here? hatebetter? that black people are rapists and you should hate them?? is this white supremacist propaganda???

>And then one day, for no reason, people voted Hitler into power

Still cucky.

Leftists and kikes don’t stop dehumanizing whites, even when the threat is real and widespread. They’re conditioning you to ignore reality in the future.

You're supposed to hate the white gropers, because black crime doesn't real.

THE UN LITERALLY CALLED IT "THE REPLACEMENT MIGRATION'

I swear to god I am going to make the holocaust look like a joke

Attached: un replacement migration description.png (1790x644, 200K)

Attached: Kalergi Plan info.jpg (600x837, 117K)

In mindcraft right glowbro?