You know there's something that's been bothering me. A theory of sorts...

You know there's something that's been bothering me. A theory of sorts. What if we're all the same clone embryos in some preseravation/cryo tank that are given the ability to think,feel, have a personality and live in a virtual world because of the way we're connected to it via our undeveloped spines. In the end everything around us even us can be reduced to mathematics. Causality negates free will. Even in chaos there is perfect order. There's nothing unique. No thought or personality is one of a kind. Neither this one. Time loops and infinity is merely a closed loop. Reality is too perfect to have been created by a God and I think this is so because it's a small separate/compressed/closed off section of what the whole of it should really be. I think we're here to earn our birth in some way or just prepare for the real world whatever it might be because for us it's non-existant(nothing). No, I'm not saying we'll be dragged from this world but whatever mechanism or lock keeps it closed in this virtual state will be open for us. It will still be here wherever here is we'll just go beyond reality while at the same time still be here only in the embryoworld we'll have a mature/birth body to sustain us.

I mentioned the back/spine about embryos mainly because sometimes when I'm about to fall asleep my whole body flares up like I'm dipped in static but the more it happened I noticed its something like a cable doing. What's weird about it is that I'm not sure if that's my IRL back I'm feeling or just something my senses are replacing it with because it's foreign/unknown likewise with the feeling of static. I think this is how we're fed data and if we end up somehow obstructing or blocking/resisting it builds up and results in these experiences. Like if water was flowing through a hose and you step on it. I suspect dying when it is predestined happens when we fail to adapt and earn our birth and thus we're stopped being fed data(becoming nothing) and ejected as embryos

Attached: pi-1338548_960_720-900x675.jpg (900x675, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCJcU7INwnU
youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw
youtube.com/watch?v=RcZf1SDwkj0
youtube.com/watch?v=wTqSpx0Vgv4
youtube.com/watch?v=mINsiT70OHE
near-death.com/reincarnation/research/ian-stevenson.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelgänger
youtube.com/watch?v=nVzkpICxeNk
youtube.com/watch?v=9DoN8oF-E_c
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr0e5ujwF9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*tokes*

Stop sucking dicks, the semen is rotting your brain.

out side of science fictions Solipsism is pointless

geometry is only so complex, there can not be all that much because all things and concepts have the same underlying principles and forces which upon they rest

Attached: C60.png (660x400, 106K)

C60 IS OLIVE OIL?

Attached: 1556863726182.jpg (820x566, 134K)

>Solipsism is pointless
I was implying my own being is just as fake as anyone elses because its allowed to exist because of causality. For instance I didn't get this idea out of nowhere there must've been some experience or something to allow me to think of it thus cause and effect. I suspect the embryo/real world doesn't just have causality it has many other things like or different from it or places where it or things like it doesn't exist. That's why it's so dangerous. Here it's like like boot camp or your own room. Yes, you'll die. Yes, we have no free will but the experiences and everything that defines us is infinite in concept. For instance emotions. Which came first, the being that evolved to feel anger or was anger already there in some both individualistic and spectrum state that evolving or creating bodies allows you to invoke it with chemical reactions or even binary code? It's the same with your thoughts or personality. There should be a you like you are right now that knows everything simply because the act of knowing or having a thought is the same for any other being and in this world we're merely calling upon it by causality's will.

it is suspended in olive oil as a bodily uptake delivery system

youtube.com/watch?v=cCJcU7INwnU
youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw
youtube.com/watch?v=RcZf1SDwkj0

Attached: vortex-counterspace.jpg (472x326, 36K)

You're right when you say we're in this reality to "earn" our birth but I believe you're wrong about the means of which reality was created. If we were to die we would not be taken to the true reality outside of our simulation. If we were, there would still be no answer to phenomena we innately experience including our senses, our consciousness, and our ability to create within our own inner reality in the mind. I think we are in this reality a kind of test to see if we are ready to exist solely in the plane of existence our consciousness is located within. There we will use the same thoughts we use to create and dream within our minds to become the gods of that new reality.

via our bodies

>Causality negates free will.
lol

than I assume you are highly uneducated in electrical engineering, or really much of anything not taught to you by a school with an agenda

youtube.com/watch?v=wTqSpx0Vgv4
youtube.com/watch?v=mINsiT70OHE

Attached: 555.jpg (777x4444, 658K)

>Reality is too perfect to have been created by a God
lol #2

>C60
>Carcinoma of the penis ICD-10 code

>I mentioned the back/spine about embryos mainly because sometimes when I'm about to fall asleep my whole body flares up like I'm dipped in static but the more it happened I noticed its something like a cable doing.
You're describing the surge of GABA that gets released in before you fall asleep to lock your body in place. No schiziposting

>to become the gods of that new reality.
Well then who created the real and fake reality? Then who created them? I don't think this is about Godhood or attaining it since it's awareness of the fake world and resultant manipulation from its awareness(shortcuts) but not graduation. Perhaps people or beings on the path to graduation but not taking the extra step. It has more to do with not having a choice. Think about it. There is no choice here. Doesn't that imply whoever cloned and stuffed us in here wants to see if we can tolerate the notion that even when we're free we'll always be their creation/property/slave no matter how we exist? For instance for this opinion alone I could die tomorrow or just never graduate.

Also emotions come from the actuation of hormonal reactions on neuron cells spurring from the endocrine system and vegas nervous system

Attached: civilization.webm (230x400, 1.64M)

There is no reincarnation just lack of processing power to create something unique. Obviously if you view every living being in the universe under a microscope you'd notice plenty of simularities just as much as differences. Now if someone shares simularity in some way with someone who has died wouldn't you believe they were reincarnated? Wouldn't they believe they've lived before as something close or completely different?

It's kinda like this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelgänger

If electricity is the movement of electrons then why doesn't every generator burn out in a couple minutes?

Attached: 1556204486270.png (645x729, 30K)

or can be

Causality negates free will?
So that implies that causality is a proven concept that does not rely on a postulate that all nature has a dictated order and it's not like that simple because of pure case, correct?
If so, then please demonstrate that causality and therefore the orderly structure of nature exists

Take your meds retard

Attached: Thinkin snek.jpg (712x682, 21K)

no, while that might be true that is not what I'm saying

Attached: 222.png (1222x3222, 924K)

>how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real

>If so, then please demonstrate that causality and therefore the orderly structure of nature exists
Quite simple really. Everything should've been just one thing that way a second thing wouldn't be able to affected by it. If causality didn't exist here everything would've just been one asymmetric dot floating in nothing.

That is your assertion and hardly a proof,
the website I linked as many white papers and documentation on actual research on the subject

Attached: me and you.png (1334x750, 2.82M)

Causality can't be proven. That's why it's an axiom. However we have never observed a case in which causality was broken. Or am I unaware of any case?

That is your own opinion that you formed after observation, the truth is that there's nothing telling us that everything that happens in reality isn't so because of purely casual factors
You are correct, it is an axiom but he is presenting it as a self evident thing, which it is not

If you delude yourself you were someone before would you really be that body? You exist because of your body. Lose it and it's not you anymore. Also hypthetically speaking if you can bring back anyone from any degree of death/reform either trough some tech without cloning them or anything what happens to the people that are and/or can prove they are a reincarnation of that person?

I can't say for sure if the answers will be revealed after death but I think once we return to eternity we will understand that we ourselves created reality and it's physics either before we were born or after we die.

>the truth is that there's nothing telling us that everything that happens in reality isn't so because of purely casual factors
I guess the forming of the universe was completely random then. It just popped as it is out of nothing instantly and the building materials weren't already there.

We don't do anything to make it happen, it just happens. Your body is a radio, YOU are the signal playing in it, Signals don't die
youtube.com/watch?v=nVzkpICxeNk
youtube.com/watch?v=9DoN8oF-E_c
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr0e5ujwF9s

Attached: ufo.webm (640x358, 1.4M)

>Your body is a radio
Something like that but what do you think happens when that radio gets busted? Likewise what do you think happens when that radio is made into something better? Still though you can have plenty of the same radios and even make them play at the same time but would they be the same radio just because they're attuned to the same signal? Nope.

It's the same with everything really. A simple tool like the hammer for instance. If you break your hammer and repair it would it still be the same hammer it was before it was broken even if you repair it down to the atomic level so it's entirely idenitical? No. The history of the hammer you repaired is different than the one before it was broken.

Attached: FEQMQFFHET0T995.LARGE.jpg (640x480, 50K)

>Reality is too perfect to have been created by a God

Nigga contemplate the nature of transdemensionalism, draw a square in 2d anyone in 2d would see it as their whole world. (Unless they were in perpendicular 2d, they would see a line fuck you queer). But we, as 3d beings can see all that the square is not. Smdh senpai.

It's not a perfect analogy, read the whit papers

Also a bone broken is not the same once healed

Attached: fields.png (348x243, 21K)

Every dimension is too perfect because they're a subsection of the greater reality we're in. It could be temporal(different timelines) or 2D, 4D, etc.
I mean it Reality is too perfect to have been made by a God. A perfect being like what we assume God should be will never be constricted by its own perfection and not be able to make something else. This isn't heaven or anything because it would be impossible to choose to define it as anything else and its too logical to be a dream.

>Also a bone broken is not the same once healed
Then a body lost is not the same person you were. So you're not that person or being that lived before no matter how much you feel it or even start to know.

This is entropy.

There is no God here because we're closed off even if the perfection we are and is around us should theoretically come from what we would assume is an Omnipotent power. There is literally nothing out there and if you go there you become nothing. Perfection without anything to compare it to isn't really perfection is it but then how do I know it's perfect? Simple really. Entropy contrasts far too greater here. There is no middle or transitioning point. Even when you die you die because it was predestined so how would it be any different than not even being born when there's no middle point? Likewise with Godhood as we know it. It's simply awareness and lack of awareness and the subsequent manipulations(shortcuts) thanks to said awareness but there's never a middle point of transition because you may not have existed anyway if that wasn't what was predestined.

>Every dimension is too perfect
Every dimension we can measure, with tools that exist within that dimension, appears perfect because everything is constrained by the plane in which it exists. Without full observation from a vantage point outside of the dimension the observations are meaningless. If you lived in a picture frame you would find it to be perfect, perhaps comporting to the golden ratio, but you may not notice that it is hanging crooked on the wall.

Yet every dimension is connected because the capability of them existing as such is a shared trait that can be used as a bridge and thus allow them to be acknowledge and to acknowledge themselves. Sometimes just the latter.

Too perfect albeit if you think about it if perfection existed in say 99.9999(infinite)% instead of 100% there would be a chance one dimension would destroy all other dimension so everything will be reverted back to a pre-causality state of the asymmetrical dot.

There is no middle between so it's obviously a simulation/fragment/virtual.

Lmao what do you think this is fren

When God says he is the alpha and the omega, the beginning in the end he is describing being both the origin and the terminus of existence. The prime dimension and the final dimension that destroys everything. The middle exists in the tiny piece we occupy, but is constantly changing in the direction of perfection, or at least rebirth.

coming to Jow Forums for info like this proves your an idiot...

>When God says
God isn't real.

> he is the alpha and the omega, the beginning in the end he is describing being both the origin and the terminus of existence
People probably noticed the pattern and incorporated it into faiths.

>The prime dimension and the final dimension that destroys everything.
This implies there's a point in time where it has happened so that point retroactively affects every point of time so it would've already happened. Thus it's false and proves what I said.

>The middle exists in the tiny piece we occupy, but is constantly changing in the direction of perfection, or at least rebirth.
You misunderstood what I said.

I was going to post this on /x/ but decided to do it here. No reason.

What are you trying to figure out user?...give me the elevator story...

Fake and gay.

>What are you trying to figure out user?
my coping

Attached: ZZZZZZZT.jpg (467x573, 31K)

>If I can't see it it does not exist

The ego you grow will be destroyed. You join the singular conciousness or you return to the clay. Make your time.

Sometimes to much thinking is'nt good. If your thinking and looking for answers always try to go deeper than opinion. There are core truths out there that can be known. There are ways for a superior mind to show it self to you. Not sky daddy, but a superior force, or source. There technically can never be nothing, so embrace the something...

No body no consciousness but it's not death that bothers me it's the fact that everything is too perfect. I can't live in a world like this I mean I was fine when I was kid but it got hard yet I don't want to die or maybe i just can't.

Attached: independent-news)science)-archaeology)-news-disabling-parts-of-the-brain-with-32726577.png (500x633, 273K)

I cope by finding excuses. To do it I think a lot. I don't think because I want to I just have to find an excuse to feel better. Naturally I can't settle on one conclusion because its not enough so I look for ways to expand upon or test it if not scrap it when its outdated compared to others.

there is no perfection, only the code to strive for perfection...

the devils in the details user.

he who looks out dreams...he who looks in awakens. Carl Jung

>I can't live in a world like this
>too perfect

You need to use your time to put your ego in check by applying yourself since you do not appear to have the ability to negotiate a large ego with your surroundings because you have not attempted to manipulate them enough.

>Reality is too perfect
shit bro , gotta move to bulgaria i guess

Perfection is everywhere
the devil is ignorance

Attached: 1553913968565.webm (1272x720, 2.21M)

Maybe user should start there. Reality is not perfect. Reality has been hijacked.

There is too much perfection in strife and discord as well. I didn't imply everything is good only that it's too perfect. Destruction is perfect and dying is perfect too. Everyone has their alloted time and place and nothing remains forever yet it was built as such.

it's more likely the universe is just some kind of elaborate physics simulation

I mean isn't it just a little suspicious every electron has the same exact mass?

Attached: Bjork_Wanderlust.webm (600x338, 2.96M)

user, you'd say oh that circle is perfect, but you pi diagram tell you everything you need to know that it isnt! If perfection is every where go fucking enjoy it then instaed of being a weaboo fag annoying anons trying to help...

The numbers Mason
Also, didnt read

How can I enjoy perfection if there's nothing imperfect to compare it to? Even that which we consider ugly and imperfect is in actuality perfection again. Imperfection doesn't exist in this virtual world because it can't contain and close itself off otherwise to be such.

i have a strange feeling clicking your post
the numbers do something

Attached: 111121.jpg (657x527, 39K)

How can I enjoy perfection if there's nothing imperfect to compare it to?

Compare everything to your self then. Cause we as humans aren't perfect by any means.

>Cause we as humans aren't perfect by any means.
We are.
If not for existing alone how about the fact we ask ourselves?

Any entity running the simulation would turn it off because we're uninteresting/not doing what they want.

Attached: Chris_Sawyer.gif (194x159, 9K)

it hasn't run long enough for them yet

every billion years to them is the same way we perceive seconds

Attached: ShapeShifter.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)