American Truck Owners Vandalize Tesla

youtube.com/watch?v=LyL-hrEVM_w

Two American Truck Owners park next to a Tesla to vandalize the electric vehicle. The cameras record the two keying and denting the Tesla on purpose and laughing about it.

the Anti Electric Vehicle sentiment in America is extremely strong due especially due to anti-EV propaganda. Many states had to pass laws to be able to fine vehicles who parked in EV charge spots due to large numbers of truck drivers intentionally blocking such spots.

Attached: N2xQOVj.png (1072x705, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/money/business/tech/2018/12/11/waymo-self-driving-vehicles-face-harassment-road-rage-phoenix-area/2198220002/
nymag.com/intelligencer/2015/08/innocent-hitchhiking-robot-murdered-by-america.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=Ndmc7x9I7BQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck technology amirite XD

Only rural and suburban retards voted for trump. City people voted for Hillary.

Attached: 26CA33F8-BD1C-4B3C-9493-F5BDC6195A11.jpg (1024x1021, 128K)

As a ls fag their both fuckwhits
Ev green hippie cucks for thinking buying a meme car is somehow good for the environment when it's worse and the truck fags for fucking with a parked car unprovoked
I've had my car attacked multiple times and don't do what they did it's a car get over it
T. Virgin /o/ld fag
I hate Tesla but I also hate gay cunts like truckers

FUCK FAG EV

FUCK TESLA

GO TRUCKERS

Attached: 1556920000800.jpg (1440x810, 91K)

Self driving cars are the future, get over it, deal with it

Is this English? I'm starting to think Aussies are worse than leafs.

These retards are just insecure about their future because they have no other skills. Imagine keying some private individuals car because the self driving trucks are on the horizon

Attached: 7BF47BC7-BCF1-4B1D-9D0E-B41C8439655D.jpg (657x539, 51K)

The only truck a straight man drives is a Toyota, everything else just screams "I am a massive fucking faggot and my IQ is only two digits."

A slashed tire, a pointed gun, bullies on the road: Why do Waymo self-driving vans get so much hate?
azcentral.com/story/money/business/tech/2018/12/11/waymo-self-driving-vehicles-face-harassment-road-rage-phoenix-area/2198220002/

People have been pointing guns at self driving waymo cars, despite a bajillion cameras recording it happening

Based and Chadpilled

Based

Evs are for fags

>self driving trucks are on the horizon

Look mom, I posted it again

It is. Especially how waymo does it.

City folk duped by Crooked Hillary.

this is the tiniest dick energy thing I have seen in a long time. Fucking pathetic.

Fuck off, techno dork. Some shitbox puttering around isn't the same as a tanker full of hydrofluric acid traveling through Chicago rush hour traffic.

F150 is the truck off America

48% of the people living in any given metropolis voted republican, it was 60 million vs 61 or 62 million? It was a close race all things considered, not a landslide for either candidate

Do not take this old bait

spotted the cubicle worker.

you have no idea whats involved in cross country trucking safely

meanwhile forigners have been driving down wages and conditions for these knights of the road.

muhhh toxic masculinity, am right?

I vote Republic because I'm a striaght white man, and to Democrats, that basically makes me a demon or an orc or something.
I'd happily vote for the Democrat party of the 60s or 70s. But not for the intersectionalist feminist anti-white tranny party of the 10s.

>Buy T*sla Model 420
>Now my vehicle runs off of coal electricity
Good job, retards.

>driving chink cars

>Ameritards try to ruin other people's fun
>Blocking access to electricity
>Oh wow Wahahaha, hilarious, I've never seen anything that funny and based

Kill yourselves, faggots.

You know what, with the Hurricanes hitting the USA repeatedly, Climate Change making these storms more and more violent, I'm guessing it's karma, to see those ameritards die and get their pitiful ply-wood homes blown out because of their own doing.

You're fucking yourselves in the ass but with a few years delay.
Don't come crying when you're face down on the ground with your anal cavity blasted by mother nature's wrath.

I sincerly hope you die a painful and ironic death.

What inbred fucking faggots.

Cant speak for other states but none of the recent hurricanes have been able to hold a candle to hurricane andrews damage and fatalities

Wow. Faggot

Attached: 1541649131923.jpg (400x505, 26K)

Just because you can’t finish high school doesn’t mean that you have to destroy someone else’ vehicle you inbred retard truckers.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 11.47.57 PM.png (1417x399, 185K)

Liar! EV's don't travel as far for two big reasons: Battery Electric Vehicles have poor power to weight ratios and there are few charging stations, which makes long trips impossible for most drivers.

What do you think I should buy user? A Challenger 392 or the equivalent Ram Pickup with 392? I could put the truck to productive use doing some light duty wood and furniture hauling or drive around in style with the Challenger.

With the Tesla I couldn't roam as far or haul anything and the only real hook it has is the smooth quite ride. If I wanted that I could buy a cheap gas powered Honda and use the money I didn't spend to have a lot more travel money.

Practically I should buy some kind of SUV for the good balance between cargo capacity/ease of travel. EV's are still looks over value and they will be for some time. I'd try one out if they were a lot cheaper but that's not the case right now.

bruh....stay off Jow Forums for a while. I think it's rotting your brain.

I understood it perfectly, maybe you're retarded?

I would be so mad. I hope these guys suffer.

This

Fuck off jew.
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
1488 BOOTS ON THE GROUND

This but let boomers keep whining it's really funny.

Tesla owners are douchebags that like to hate on trucks too but still, it's messed up. Even if teslas are fags that hang on Musks every word, even they suck on his balls everyday..

It's not cool.
My truck has been scratched by so many people. A nice car with an attractive paint job will squeeze the jelly out of some ppl

Of course you would, you're a little gay nigger

wait until its worse than simple keying

Return To Nature. Revolt Against The Industrial World.

Attached: Anderson_JaneFonda_ToutVaBien.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

>nymag.com/intelligencer/2015/08/innocent-hitchhiking-robot-murdered-by-america.html

Reminder that mutts are a violent melting pot of different races.

we are subsidising the EV industry to put people out if work. once that happens they will jack rates through the roof and make billions off consumers.

amazing how stupid leftists are

just look at uber, still have not turned a profit because its taken longer than expected to put taxis out of buisness so they selling stock because they broke.

now our 401k's funding putting taxpayers out of buisness

Attached: 1kazil.jpg (640x960, 142K)

Ford/Toyota are ok

Shut up Boomer.
Your time is over.
>Techno.
That's right we're approaching a Techno Era and if you don't learn to keep up with technology you'll fall and withered like a prune.

>boomers let in spics for cheap labor
>boomer also are anti automation that would be even cheaper labor
holy fuck you're a stupid sack of shit.

viral marketing

people will be shooting up autonomous vehicles when they take over taxi / trucking jobs

t mad boomer.

>car is so gay, it gets KEY'd to the point of needing in-built cctv

People will be shooting back

these coal burners can be damned to hell for all eternity

This is peak brainlet. I recommend immediate euthanasia

Lol no they won't you nigger

>Country is so gay, it gets to the point of needing one camera for every 14 people.

bet you the owner and they had a disagreement and it's a big nothing burger

Neither, gas prices are on the rise. Buy a 6cyl, some new ones put out 300hp anyway. There really isn't a need for a v8, unless you want street cred or something.

Is that what you want?

Can't believe you fags actually took that bait... maybe he's right about your iq.

Ev owners would actually be the coal burners

False flag bullshit

>Ev green hippie cucks for thinking buying a meme car is somehow good for the environment when it's worse and the truck fags for fucking with a parked car unprovoked
>I've had my car attacked multiple times and don't do what they did it's a car get over it
Ok

Tesla needs to add this feature

Attached: flame.jpg (450x309, 21K)

Truck drivers are almost always sub level IQ working class who are basically negroes. I hate them so God damn much. They're part if the failure of the white race. I hate red necks so much as they've hijacked southern culture too. They're not white enough. They're low IQ morons.

if coal is your local power plant, if you live in west virginia or something, then you are actually right

Your mad automation and Robotics is replacing you shitface.

We told you for YEARS this was going to happen and you dumbasses took it as a grain of salt. Its your fault for not listening.

Now shut the fuck up. Your crying more than it necessar and it's embarrassing.

F150 is for low IQ morons who steal daddy's money and fuck black girls while pretending to be racist.

I enjoy cross country driving. these robo shit boxes will be driving slow as shit, clogging up the roads. amazing how you metro fags who never drove a car have so many stupid opinions

In what word are cops not going to kill people who try and destroy peoples property? Retards who try and rise up to destroy machines that are replacing them has been a thing forever and nothing they did had a lasting effect.

>falling for oil jew over and over
this is the reason why you ruin country after country which has oil

Real southern culture is very classy and high minded, I love looking at old school southern architecture. The redneck retard Hollywood image really did a number on it.

i still drive my 03 civic. 242,000 miles on that fucker. sure i could drive a lambo or a ferrari or something, but there is something to be said for that kind of craftsmanship that lasts close to forever

Beautiful lies.

Being this triggered
Kek

>metro fag.
I'm not one idiot I'm just well aware that society changes every 20 years with every aspect of technology. Adapt, find an occupation you kniw your good at of your previous one. Learn a new trade that's necessary in this Techno Era. And if all else fails save up money as a backup plan but don't sit in corner crying and screaming (not you but most triggered anons) and act like the warning signs weren't shown even my uncle who was a Trucker managed to own his own business in Drone repairs and fixing after seeing the signs user. Its not that hard to adapt.

I drive a diesel BMW X5, an SUV not a truck, I get 28 mpg, can fit all my kids in it and tow my boat, its also fairly quick and fun to drive for what it is, but I do agree most people driving pick up trucks are just cunts with small dicks. Everyone wants to look manly and like they do work, most people driving these pick ups have no real use for them, they get shit gas mileage, they have shit performance, it's all to show how manly you are which if you have to try and show the world that you probably are not much of a man.

Holy crap.... BJ and the Bear

I learned this from reading liberal papers and on reddit, not here. I didn't come here until long after I came to feel this way.
10 years as a Democrat, reading feminists REEEE all over thos old-school blogosphere about the evils of men. 8 years of Obama, in which every legitimate criticism of his banker-cum swalloing policies was labelled 'racism'. Don't pretend this isn't happened. Anyone who spends five seconds on Buzzfeed knows I'm right. Trump and Plll isn't making you all act like this. You're choosing it all on your own.
Less than a month ago, Biden literally ranted about how white men were the font from which all evil spouted.

good goy

cool so since those blade runner spring legs make you run faster every athelete should amputate thier legs and get them intalled.

Yeah but you're still gay.. and our trucks will always be useful to practically everyone.
You'll figure it out when you try and sell your half car - half minivan.

Truck owners don't have issues finding buyers

I know 2 people with teslas. They just have them because they are a nice car, not because they give a damn about the environment.

I think theyre ugly but I can see the appeal with all the buzzes and whistles they have

If I'm going to spend a large amount of money on entertainment I'd like to get the 6.4L V8 without paying up for the Hell Cat. If I'm going to make a practical choice I need to buy a pretender SUV for getting groceries. I hear the Challenger GT is the better choice if one just wants to daily drive a Challenger.

>when you're too stupid to realize you're stupid
wew

Attached: 1552405073141.png (610x612, 62K)

Car + minivan chimeras (SUV's) are the biggest meme in the auto industry. It's basically a minivan with a make-over

Now your putting words in mouth. I said this was eventually going to happen. But at the same time it's not enjoyable. There's going to be a Human Right issues on how to maintain Human resources (Human workforce).

Also
>Sprinter Legal machines.
That's sounds more like DX HR.

Pathetic

*Sprinter Leg Machine

I need a buy another car, now that I have a kid. Any suggestions on something big enough? We like to do outdoorsy stuff and minivans are shit.

Mr. cool guy driving the same vehicle as everyone else and he thinks is so unique kek

A diesel beemer is pretty sought after, but I don't plan on selling any time soon they also run forever, I took the emissions shit off which is their only problem areas. If you use your truck as a truck I'm not including you in what I said, if you one time used the bed to grab a couch then yes you are a cunt. I had a pick up when I did construction, it was great for that. And you are right it is half truck half mini van but I have 4 kids I need something big I feel the same way about people with huge SUVs and no kids and who don't tow anything, so many people buy cars/trucks for the sake of showing off how cool they are even if it doesn't suit their use, those people are cunts, if you make use of your truck Rock on bro, nothing wrong with it for the right person, my brother in law with a lifted f150 who works in an office and can't use a screwdriver is a dumbass for driving a pick up.

Anything but the new Durango, I had that before my X5, it was the biggest piece of shit ever, once it hit like 20k miles it was broken every other day, I keep up on maintenance and fix my cars myself but that thing was terrible.

Sadly there are a lot of those

>buying the electric jew
lmao

>padetik
Jesus. Imagine being this stupid AND having 0 self awareness

Attached: 1547245386637.jpg (725x1013, 71K)

nigger tier behaviour, should be gased with other degenerates

>I'd like to get the 6.4L V8
>daily drive a Challenger.

For what? Entertainment?
I've got a badged v8 car and that gets old, the only plus is humbling morons trying to race around in their mazdas/nissans/toyotas.. I don't even have to race them. I just pull up next to their window so they can see big daddy next to them.. you can almost see their soul sink into the seat and they start driving normally. Still, v6's are the do-everything motor and they're cheaper to maintain

>thinks the fringe owns the party
Shut the fuck up boomer

>bells and whistles
part of the allure is how quite they are compared to a Porsche or similar car that is capable of competing with its acceleration (im partially kidding, Porsche and bmw's are slower 0-60)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=Ndmc7x9I7BQ

Thundrabro here. This is true.

t this is just sad....
Here your (You)

Attached: tenor (7).gif (240x228, 1.86M)

Yup. In all honesty its pretty fun to ride around with them in a tesla.