Straight Edge is the final red pill. It is the ultimate anti degenerate behavior way of life...

Straight Edge is the final red pill. It is the ultimate anti degenerate behavior way of life. Have you taken the final red pill yet Jow Forums?

Attached: PMC043_45X4__43118.1495230913.600.600.jpg (397x350, 95K)

im stoned rn

Filthy degenerate

t. drinks 2 cups of coffee to wake up

I only drink water. Caffeine is a drug that's not good for the body

I don’t drink, smoke, or do drugs outside of a morning cup of coffee.

Believing you are somehow superior to others for doing so, publicly showcasing your superiority, and trying to enforce such a worldview is vile. Such actions far negate the small amount of virtue gained from abstaining from simple pleasures.

Straight edge is pure cringe.

Attached: 04726CE7-36EA-4253-BDF3-5D07E1E1EFDD.png (634x797, 733K)

I never intentionally meant to become straight edge, but I naturally ended up there. I used to smoke, drink, weed, etc. But I never really cared for it or the lifestyle. Sure I had more friends, but being healthy is much nicer. Finding enjoyment and beauty in other places is much better for the soul. Also, building stuff. I highly encourage a hobby where you create something and explore your creative nature. There are some feelings that drugs and sex will never replace.

Attached: Rogner-Bad-Blumau-2.jpg (940x525, 199K)

im impressed, for once a straight edge larper is actually straight edge

thanks to your tax dollars i get to smoke weed and shitpost on this board, shalom!

Lol. I hate your kind but that was a funny btfo at the mutts. I really do hope your golem turns against you tho haha

>Believing you are somehow superior to others for doing so, publicly showcasing your superiority, and trying to enforce such a worldview is vile.
Welcome to Jow Forums, I see you are new here

The only sXe people that I respected growing up were those that were sXe by default. Meaning, they never drank or smoke because they didn't want to. They didn't care if you did. I was OK with those that became it because they realized they had a problem. I understood it was keeping them on a good path.
The ones that did the drink or drugs here and there, became sXe, and then had to preach to others to become sXe were yesteryear's version of Vegans.
Seriously, KYS.

I was straight edge from 15 to 26. The whole thing is retarded. I used to get pissed when people said grow up but that's exactly what I needed to do.

>taking drugs and alcohol
>growing up

Attached: images (1).png (213x237, 8K)

Straight edge kids are all a bunch of fags. You can be sober and not have to claim something while stroking your buddies off to hardcore music.

Thanks, i learned about this place from Reddit.

That wasn't my point, dumbass.

Explain

Attached: D5lHnGIWAAEIo2c.jpg (677x844, 42K)

Sure did sounded like it you illiterate cock gobbler.

Thought those self-righteous faggots died out in the 90s. Not that they're wrong, but they're insufferable. Like fucking vegans. Same dna.

>drinks coffee

Degenerate

no i'm high literally every morning

Fiendishly drinking alcohol, smoking pot, snorting meth, popping pills, etc. are degenerate, sure.
But straight edge types are annoying.
Smoking tobacco or having occasional drinks is fine. Using CBD as a painkiller is fine. Using herbal supplements to increase blood flow, NO production, testosterone, HGH, fat metabolism, etc. is great. Drinking things like coffee helps lower blood pressure and increase blood flow by dilating blood vessels.
Being redpilled just means having the ability to recognize the brutal truths about your life's actual circumstances.
But without direction, that ability leads most to the blackpill, fast.
The ultimate human form is the Overman.
And the Overman is a psycho-spiritual state of existence, diet, drug abstinence, lifting etc. are just roads along the path to Overman.
To be the Overman means to not only have the ability to distinguish reality from illusion, but to determine his best possible opportunities within the parameters of the realities he perceives.
Looking at ugly truths only makes you a voyeur. The Overman accepts reality *AND* seizes opportunity, crafting new realities thereby.