REMINDER: There are paid Israelis here 24/7

Attached: IsraelHasNukes.jpg (1080x1080, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2019/02/18/private-mossad-for-hire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 20190514_152919.jpg (1076x914, 595K)

Attached: 20190513_140735.jpg (1080x2152, 875K)

Happy ramadon

>anti-semitic thread on Jow Forums?!?! Must be muslims

Attached: Israel Has Nukes.jpg (1073x1050, 94K)

>Israel are the good guys, go- guys.

Attached: 380px-Israeli_professor_says_we_could_destroy_all_european_capitals.jpg (380x622, 90K)

I actually shill for free

Attached: idk goy.png (560x407, 13K)

They pretty much removed the masks after that Shakespeare Mueller report. Most of you are easily controlled, like cattle.

Attached: Masquerade-Masks-For-Men.jpg (600x465, 51K)

>There are paid Israelis here 24/7
Must be a pretty good job, desu

I bet the jews did this.

The treaties clause doesn't make the npt treaty part of the constitution dick nibble.

I it very hard to believe that a jew would do anything for free.

Attached: doubt.png (188x446, 186K)

It means we are bound to the NPT and that it is part of the Supreme Law of the Land, you illiterate dickhead.

Maybe that was a bit harsh, but youre gay.

Attached: jfkdimona.png (777x770, 649K)

Makes me rage

ARTICLE VI of the NPT

NOT THE US CONSTITUTION.

All Debts contracted and Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

US constitution Article VI

NPT

Article VI

Each of the Parties to the Treaty undertakes to pursue negotiations in good faith on effective measures relating to cessation of the nuclear arms race at an early date and to nuclear disarmament, and on a treaty on general and complete disarmament under strict and effective international control.

Negative. Article 6 of the Constitution BINDS us to the NPT.

>All Debts contracted and Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

>This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land;

And funding/aiding Israel violates Article 1 of the NPT.

kys Moshe

Duh. Who do you think is making all the /ptg/s?

indeed

Attached: gty_trump_jewish_voters_01_jc_160321_16x9_1600.jpg (1600x900, 250K)

>Israel has nukes
And they used a few on Merica. Greatest ally.

Attached: 911 nuclear blast column.jpg (1300x955, 139K)

It's no use. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is a criminal corporate entity disguised as a sovereign givernment.

Jews gangstalk bad goys all around the world

We just need to shift the Overton Window, brother. We can force it, with a little effort. 'Israel Has Nukes' could be the one.

lol fuck you and your meme flag

As do I. We will see who wins this information war. There are more of us than you!

nukes dont exist u idiot

newyorker.com/magazine/2019/02/18/private-mossad-for-hire

Attached: 1555538546129.png (900x741, 502K)

they don't but even if they did what's wrong with that? are you against sovereign nation's having nuclear arms?

>inb4 fuck off like

state your argument idiot

not free

and they support Trump 100%. When is everyone going to realize that Trump was a Zionist plant from the beginning?

^

Attached: psygroup-project-rome.jpg (2155x2024, 1.78M)

This x 1000

I care a lot about US Jews. I really don't care in the least about Israel.

And it's interesting that you're using a meme flag, which hides your country. I assume you're in some shitskin country in the Middle East or North Africa.

P R O P H E C Y
O
L
I
C
Y

>WHAT COULD GO WRONG

Don’t tell Iran

>interesting that you're using a meme flag
To say the least, makes you wonder. While what he's saying is not untrue, I can hardly imagine that Israel is the only country with agents working Jow Forums. I'd find it even harder to believe that those agents wouldn't capitalize on our [dare I say] (((anti-semitism))) goy. While we do have a shared motive, these countries would certainly have alternative motives as well. What country was this posted from and what is their motive? Tough to say, can drop a few redpills and keep an eye out for the poster to learn more, the meme includes a [purchased] stock photo, so we can say for sure he's not a Jow Forumsack.

Attached: we-dont-pay-for-images-moron.png (774x506, 90K)

Also go with .png next time, .jpg makes black/white look like shit. You can afford the increase in file size. What happened to the hands btw? Don't they at least give you a crash-course on GIMP?

/ptg/

Attached: space retard.jpg (561x422, 74K)

Which is why Israel plays the ambiguity game. Because we make them.