Alyssa Milano’s #SexStrike is an Admission That Women are All Prostitutes, Fundamentally

In response to what she views as overly restrictive abortion laws in several Midwestern and Southern states, former actress Alyssa Milano has announced that she will not be having sex until the laws are changed.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48242766

They have literally nothing to contribute to society.

Modern society has created a gigantic illusion that they are contributing through various affirmative action and welfare programs, but anyone who steps back for even a minute and surveys the situation will recognize that they are worthless.

Women exist purely for the purposes of sex and reproduction, and for assisting men in menial tasks, such as picking fruit, cooking meat and washing clothing. Modern technology has made most of their functions obsolete. And yet there they are in the workplace, doing nothing, looking confused, getting in men’s way, making outrageous demands.

Attached: 1557834230290.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVLzMYuji0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If Alyssa wanted to fuck me then I would probably give a shit

Women are property

Why do they keep shooting themselves in the foot with a fucking machine gun

OP is fat, ugly and gay.

how is a sex strike going to work if a dude finds someone else who is not on twitter to have sex with?

they had an easy home life in the 50s and before that. somehow they even fucked that up. retardant

No just an incel

My hand will always love me

You didn't post the best parts of the article.
>Women do have “sexual needs.” But these needs are significantly lower than those of men, due to women’s significantly lower levels of testosterone. Furthermore, it is very easy for women to seduce men. If a man thinks he can get away with sex with a woman who is less attractive than him without anyone knowing about it, he will do it in most situations. Thus, a woman can effectively have sex with men much more attractive than she is (within reason) whenever she wants in order to meet her sexual needs. However, such a sexual encounter is unlikely to gain her anything, beyond fulfillment of her already relatively low sexual needs.
>As such, women will most often choose to trade sex – their singular commodity – for various things they desire. This is literally the only logical thing a woman is capable of working out. And it isn’t really logic, so much as instinct.
>Traditionally, this all worked out very well. Women would trade sex to men in exchange for marriage, which amounts to a man making a lifetime commitment to care for a woman materially. Admittedly, men are on the short end of this deal, but it kept society stable. The species continued and people were generally happy.
>Now, however, the state will steal money from men and give it to any woman who does not have a man to care for her, both through welfare and by forcing private companies to hire women for jobs they are incapable of performing, so the incentive to trade sex for a marriage contract no longer exists. As such, most women now choose to spend a good portion of their youth engaging in the kind of sex described above: sex with men who are more attractive than them, who would never marry them but will spend a few hours with them if there are no strings attached.
>They also choose to use sex or the unfulfilled promise of sex for the purpose of manipulating men in order to fulfill their personal goals in the workplace or elsewhere.

this bothers me, why are asian women so provocatively barbaric?

The Sex Strike shows that the arguing with holes meme has been brought into reality. They really think that because they can't win the argument, they can just win by denying sex.

that is so fucking hot holy shit what is wrong with me

where is this in that article?

You masturbate with a guy's hand? user, thats gay.

Isn't it animal abuse?

imagine being such a hollow creature that you have to promote you are not having sex until laws are changed because the only thing of value you can offer to the civilization is your body

>Women's march
>Basically women stop working for a day as a sign of protest
>All work places are 100% more productive, quiet and drama free
>Men love it
>Gotta look for something of more value...
Reminds me of that Patrice O'Neil joke when he asked women what would they do if they couldn't use their pussy anymore to give their relationships something of value and all women said "suck his dick".

You'd have the same reaction seeing a woman eating live chicks. It's your beta male attraction to women far from femininity in the behavioral spectrum.

>Asia outside of Japan
>Animal abuse
lol

In China a vet comes around and all the people bring their dogs outside so he can rip out their vocal cords and throw them on the ground.

OP copy/pasted parts of a Daily Stormer article published today, but linked the BBC article.

It's from Ancient Greece

>Alyssa Milano
>Milano has several Catholic tattoos on her body.
lol this new pope has some explaining to do

Based

>born 1972
when they go through the change, half of women turn into insatiable nymphos and the other half completely lose interest in fucking anybody

Attached: 1536079393418.jpg (4527x3586, 1.71M)

better with sound effects
skip to 1:50
youtube.com/watch?v=mVLzMYuji0k

>Tfw I remember that thread being posted
I've been here too long

Aint gonna click that shit