This. So. Much

This. So. Much.

Attached: tweet.jpg (1439x1269, 539K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/judge-shelley-richmond-joseph-charged-with-helping-undocumented-immigrant-evade-ice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>poo
opinion discarded

If police officers are so nice and understanding, why there are laws in place that say if police officers are going to help ICE they will lose their jobs?

(((Schatz)))
Supports invaders
Every. Fucking. Time.

>shart
opinion discarded

We should really start executing city officials for treason.

what's probably really happening is a case of

>"that's not my job"

which is the perfect opportunity to mention that we need fascism rather than this neo-liberal capitalist hell hole where dumb niggers are allowed to say

>"fuck dat city i aint gettin paid 2 do dat"

instead of

>"i'm in this position because i wanted above all else to serve my community

nobody gives a shit in this system unless a dollar is going in their pocket. the dollar is the highest value, values for values sake be damned

>what they want you to think is exactly the same as what's actually happening
?

Illegal molests 3 year old
gets arrested
ICE detainer is issued
Liberals protest that child molester is about to be deported.

Let that sink in.

Theres no sympathy for the victim. Rather the liberal sheep gather their energy and focus it on stopping this child molesters deportation.

Yes.

It happened. In Austin TX last year during the ICE protests nationwide.

A child molester..

Just...

>they’re not-not obeying federal law you bigots, they’re just intentionally refusing to comply with the lawful requests of the federal government

We should deport all the niggers to India.

imagine how much of a subversive jew you have to be to describe notifying ICE before you release a criminal ilegale from prison for commiting yet another crime aside from ilegale entry from a prison as the local police force becoming a federal deportation force. This guy is a fucking clown.

So yes, a city that won't follow federal law.
Why the fuck do you liberal brainlets do this? You admit that we're right, then start spewing irrelevant BS like it changes things.

>no u
lmao butthurt poo detected

if i wanted my own come back i'd wipe it off your chin

>t.boomer
cringe. you people are pussies

>ilegale
please stop posting you're making americans look bad, amigo

not an argument, also i'm not a boomer

Then there's the judge in Massachusetts who snuck the illegal out the back door after telling the ICE agent to wait in the foyer for court to be out of session so he could take custody. She's being charged with various crimes, thankfully.

thedailybeast.com/judge-shelley-richmond-joseph-charged-with-helping-undocumented-immigrant-evade-ice

If police can "decline" to follow their federal laws, then yes, those cities are not obeying federal law.

How can one use so much contradiction in the span of two sentences is beyond me.

You've been posting all morning, AJ HinDut.
Give it a rest, take one in the loo.

Attached: 1555076960116.jpg (599x834, 82K)

Yea the cops are too busy roughing up niggers to worry about filthy illegal beaners

You want to talk about stupid and inhuman? They are literally shielding convicted criminals and releasing them right back into the communities they are supposed to be serving.

They value criminal foreign invaders MORE than their own constituents’ safety.

Sometimes I stand there thunderstruck listening to these liberals.

>police forces declining to enforce the law
That's literally not obeying federal law lmao
>its stupid and inhumane
Keeping your citizens that pay taxes safe is "stupid and inhumane", apparently.

You’re a fucking faggot OP

When people say "I'm not going to obey that law because it's stupid" .. I typically want to respond with "I won't obey the law regarding murder, because we need fewer retards like you and since we're just tossing away whatever laws we don't like...."

I unironivally agree with them

The federal government has sole authority in the constitution and sues to enforce that. The federal government shirking its duty is not the states' problem. If anything the social contract is broken from the government failing to have an ascertainable citizenry from which to derive its power

And yes im aware what these people are

You guys are really shitting up the board today