Should women be drafted to have kids to prevent demograpic replacement of the West?

Men have always been drafted to go die in wars.
Now there is a different kind of existential threat to the West: women are not having enough kids for our civilizations to continue and we are being replaced by other civilizations in our own countries.
White women have on average less than 1 child while you need at least 2.1 to not go extinct.

We do not ask that women should die in wars like the men: just do what you are biologically supposed to do!

Attached: girl caged.jpg (900x675, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

state mandated gfs for incels now

This but unironically.
Women pretend their shit doesnt stink, see pic related.

Despite men on average being taller, smarter, richer, much stronger than women, women STILL think 80% of men are below average in attractiveness. meanwhile men have a perfectly balanced view of the women

Attached: efwfwefefwe.png (503x644, 18K)

No, we need purging and genocide. We need a pure species not just a sea of useless shit.

At least ask the real question. Should we rape OUR woman like niggers and mudslimes do? And to answer what we should do ..let's pay those bitches to have white children because that's basically what we always did ^^

The problem is men dont want to have kids

>Despite men on average being taller, smarter, richer, much stronger than women, women STILL think 80% of men are below average in attractiveness
this argument reeks of closet homosexuality

LOL...Muh white ethnostate pipedream
It's called evolution and natural selection. You can't stop the browning of the human species.

Paying women does not boost birth rate at all.
The nr.1 reason white women are not having kids is because they are going to college, when you dont educate women their amount of children goes down from 8 to 1 child, pic related.

The draft should consist of the following:
>no higher education beyond 16yo for women
>must have 1 child by 18yo, then 1 child every 3 years until she has 3 kids at least
>she is not allowed to divorce until the last child is 18yo

Its time! Its time we start demanding basic shit from women instead of constantly bending over backwards to worship pussy!
HAVE KIDS YOU FUCKING THOT! The message is simple but powerful.

Attached: education's effect on birth rate.png (708x427, 67K)

Kill yourself whore! The beauty is you are going to lose your rights anyway when Islam takes over and/or the US government runs out of money!

>The nr.1 reason white women are not having kids
No it is because their fathers are allowing men to use them for sex without marriage

If you think more men want to have kids than women you are retarded

if men are drafted to die in war, women must be drafted to create the next generation

it's only fair

Affirmative action for child bearing.

It's actually men who are the problem. I can't find a husband to have kids with

>No it is because their fathers are allowing men to use them for sex without marriage
Why do you blame the nearest man?
Did women not DEMAND sexual liberation? Do women not want to choose their own partners instead of arranged marriage?
Oh but when women fuck up its the closest male's fault.

Ask me how I know you are a woman.

Attached: 1506345344378.jpg (735x501, 78K)

Niggers are vile
Kys nigger lover

G-good idea, user.

Men have to spend 9 months in the military.
Women have to spend 9 months in a breeding station.

yes. send them to war. equality is a real bitch sometimes

Nobody lives up to your standards, huh? You deserve a prince.

this is a very Hitler move, Hitler did exactly that, turned every German woman into a prostitute

Not at all. My standards are be white, be 5'8+, dont be fat, dont be a manwhore, dont neg me, dont be a drug dealer and be 4/10 to 6/10.

T. Live in a non-white country

You are wrong. Letting women decide who gets to reproduce, who's child gets aborted, how many kids are being born is LITERALLY KILLING THE GREATEST CIVILIZATION EVER!
But if you ask women why they don't want kids, you get the answer: "its the closest male's fault...u-uhh the father didnt stop her from being a whore! doesnt matter he has no rights to force her into marriage"

Attached: women's rights = no kids born = death!.png (1382x850, 224K)

>Why do you blame the nearest man?
Because they are suppose to lead
>Did women not DEMAND sexual liberation?
Why are men listing to kike feminists?
>Do women not want
Who cares what women want?
>Ask me how I know you are a woman.
please tell me

They don't want to deal with a legal system that doesn't hold women accountable for their actions.

yes to every idea which institutionalize rape

Attached: yes.jpg (1124x843, 117K)

>They don't want to deal with a legal system
then don't get a divorce
>Letting women decide who gets to reproduce, who's child gets aborted,
only if men choose to be with shit women
> doesnt matter he has no rights to force her into marriage"
He has the right to homeschool her and not let her date
why don't most fathers do this?

This. This society is so gynocentric it is terrified at demanding ANYTHING from women.
Yes, the West would rather die off than make women do the 1 job they have in this world: have kids.

In conclusion: women are subhuMAN versions of men (shorter, weaker, less intelligent, less productive).
The only reason women exist is to make the new generation. BUT Western women are no longer having kids!
We must draft them to force them to have kids or replace women altogether with artificial wombs and genocide women.

Attached: DZVLc_DXkAAWIwR.jpg (722x584, 88K)

oy vey

I like you, OP! You have learned to think in a way that is very dangerous.

You’re fat and ugly. All women can find a man unless they are both fat and ugly.

This is because women are influenced by a mans personality. A below average bloke will start looking more attractive in real life if they’re charming and confident. Women don’t react to looks in photographs with the same intensity men do

Brad Pitt is going to ask you out any day now, honey!
Then you can divorce him and turn his son into a tranny like Angelina Joli did.

Women are so great! Even when you are that 1/million man, women will still find a way to make your life hell and fucking your kids up.

Attached: take away.jpg (704x570, 86K)

Seize the means of reproduction, comrades!

Attached: 305849679345.jpg (445x424, 52K)

>Then you can divorce him and turn his son into a tranny like Angelina Joli did
Brad Pitt is a liberal degenerate and his problems are his own fault

No, I'm surrounded by non-whites so it's impossible to find someone and I also need a good job as my cousin who is on par with me in looks has an attractive boyfriend but she makes good money

>The problem is men dont want to have kids
that's a symptom of extended adolescence, which is affecting both men and women these days. People are taking too long to grow up

>All women can find a man unless they are both fat and ugly.
Not a quality man to marry them

Who says I want Brad Pitt? I dont even find him attractive. I literally date average guys but they are just looking for hookups. They aren't even attractive

What you call shit women is 95% of all women.
I know you cant do math so I add: it is mathematically impossible for 100% of men to chase the 5% of women who are not insane.

Attached: perks.png (699x562, 275K)

now this is one agenda I can get behind

Attached: image56ui89.jpg (1720x1160, 317K)

yay more goyim to die for israel.

how old are you and what do you look like

>for 100% of men
95% of men are shit men so you wont have much competition
Plus as a man you have the advantage of leading a woman who is almost there something women cant do

Get out of here roasty!!!

Attached: 1555354329150.gif (381x512, 536K)

>I date

Die roastie. You threw away your v card for nothing.

a man is beautiful when he works, fights, perhaps even lays down his life for a higher cause. In the end, all we are is fighters and workers. a woman can only ever be beautiful when she births and nurtures. In the end, that's all women are - birthers and keepers of the home.

when our men aren't fighting or sacrificing, and our women aren't birthing and keeping the home, we have finally divorced ourselves from nature. most will tell you that we are finally higher than simple animals, but i think we're lower.

Cunts should be kept on farms, bred and milked and slaughtered for meat like the cattle they are.

26 and I have been looking for someone since I was 23.5. I'm normal weight for my height (checked my bmi). Men bitch at me for not having a good job or car, so that is my main problem along with not having sex with them right away

Well, apparently you are not attractive enough for that.

Yeah that's a smart idea. I like it.

I'm still a virgin actually and I think that is why I am single. I plan on going to church soon but i dont think it will help

Sure you can. The fact that dandelions & crabgrass spread easily & grow faster doesn't mean you have to let them take over your lawn.

No incel go kys

Why? I fit it myself as a female. I think men just have unrealistic standards nowadays and they are too many nonwhites where I live

>then don't get a divorce
You mean don't get married. Marriage is a legal contract and invites the legal system into your life.

impossible, only solution is artifical wombs and genetic engineering..

too bad christcucks won't allow it and China will rule the world

Attached: artificial-womb-690x400.jpg (690x400, 40K)

No, incel beta ugly faggots shouldn't breed.

And divorce is something that only happens to degenerates

I knew I would see at least one post related to that stupid show.

No they need to stay for 3 years and produce 3 children unless they're married in which case they can have the children not in internment

>all men are is fighters and workers
No! Men are capable, unlike women, to reach self actualization!
>men and women have divorced from nature
NO! Only WOMEN HAVE DIVORCED themselves from nature! Men STILL pay 100% of the net taxes while women pay no net taxes and spend 85% of domestic spendin! Men are still providing for women and children, but women stopped having kids! Dont blame men for the crimes of women! That didnt work for Eve and it wont work for you!

Attached: Eat, Boyim, eat!.jpg (640x480, 71K)

Tits or gtfo the rule is well known leaf bitch

Well, you gonna give up that pussy- but I don't want your money.

A proper man doesn't require his woman to work, but I feel what you're experiencing is the cuck'norm

Most men in my group can't provide for themselves well, much less keep up a woman & have enough excess to continue progressing and keep their lady happy.

Tits or you're larping

>Only WOMEN HAVE DIVORCED
Most modern men are degenerate whoremongers
Are you still a virgin?

Think I've seen you before femanon. Are you the one complaining how only non white men want to commit LOL?

Why would I degrade myself? most of them want me to own a car, have a good job and be ready to buy a house now thats my main problem.

If the greatest civilization ever needs to enslave people in order to exist, let it burn. And I say this as a guy, I don't want 3 kids and I don't want a wife who's only with me cause some shithead like you made some retarded law like that.

>No, incel beta ugly faggots shouldn't breed.
well, then you are not breeding for high IQ.

I don't know if there are studies on it, but I would guess most socially inhibit people are way over average IQ (that's where their anxiety comes from)

Stupid people have no anxieties, because they don't think deeply about the future.

mb 2 u, feg

Attached: 1543902071286.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

Only non-whites will commit. It's depressing as fuck so I'm getting out of here once i am done university

Look all the incels ITT

Have

Sex

>Men have always been drafted to go die in wars.
only because they didn't kill their leaders for trying it.

Attached: kissinger_military_quote.jpg (610x408, 48K)

WRONG!
According to women your looks = your personality!

If you are a hot GQ model pedo on Tinder and you admit to that women will just say: "I dont want to talk about the pedo stuff, wanna come over tonight?XD"
Dont fuck with this OP, I have all the facts

Attached: looks = personality.png (1200x917, 218K)

>guys are just looking for hookups
Most women are a waste of time and money for anything else.

Lmao. Mommy’s little white knight

Attached: 61CE1F23-C269-4C8C-A8D9-0FBFC4BB75D1.jpg (771x1024, 65K)

>I have all the facts
>on okcupid

kids are shit 85-90% of the time. I don't particularly like mine.

Sounds great!!!

The West didnt need slavery, you dimwit!
Its the West that ended slavery! But please keep drinking your onions, I wish nothing but the worst for you.

Who cares about some worthless OK cupid study
The fact is that women far outnumber men at church
youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w

There's always at least one.

>one of the biggest sample sizes in the world
>has no counter argument

White knight some more you tradcuck

Attached: 93615ED8-E7A2-4947-984C-55541B320B24.jpg (639x495, 36K)

I'm just sick of you idiots saying it is easy to get men to commit:
1. You need a car
2. You need your own place
3. Need a good job, cant be a student
Or you need to be a 7.5/10 for even men who are 4/10.
just because you have no standards when it comes to women, doesnt mean normie males dont have standards

Probably because you are a bad father

This attitude is why i cant find anyone.

>men of steel fucking a woman
wouldn't she get rekt during the process... superman makes no sense.

He's not wrong though.
And how isn't OKCupid a reasonable place for this information. It's in their interest to see how people behave on average so they can make as much money off them as possible.

Attached: 1557579371021.jpg (400x600, 74K)

Pretty much, giving womyn any sway over what goes is worse than letting a monkey decide, cause the ape will at least get it right 50% of the time

Attached: 1498120384452.gif (368x230, 580K)

>it doesnt matter how big the sample size if it is based on a population I have no connection to
Also super man is not even saved so I don't see how he is a quality catch

wtf is that thing?

>And how isn't OKCupid a reasonable place for this information
Because it is filled with low quality retards

Those same women have the same standards you retard. Just because theygo to Church doesn't change the fact that they're women.

Lel. You guys are actually fucking autistic. You want to solve your problem? Change the fucking government, support your local small and medium sized businesses, stop sucking Republican and Democrat dick based on one issue like immigration and read the fucking policies of the candidates, vote on your local and state level, and fix the goddamned economy to make having a wife and children affordable.

You post this same old tired out link thread after thread. One attention whore on YouTube is an anecdote. We post data. You just post your tradcuck delusions. You think Christian women aren’t hypergamous?

Attached: C2C54434-1382-4C81-B0E8-D3A11E645086.jpg (2387x2728, 1.86M)

Pic related is a fake Tinder account with the pictures of a hot model that admits to having raped toddlers.

The women he messages don't care.
Looks = personality to women.
Thats why you NEVER see a couple where the woman is taller than the man while couples where the man is a full foot taller are common.

Now please tell me how in your mind this still is men's fault because you refuse any responsibility at all while still wanting the right to vote though.

Attached: 1512394330756.png (542x267, 32K)

Where's your father?

>have the same standards you retard
No they require their men to be saved

He is an alcoholic piece of shit who abandoned me for thai prostitutes

>I fit it myself as a female
I'm going to assume you meant you are in shape, otherwise I have no idea what you are talking about. And if that is what you mean, then it's probably your personality.