Hey Jow Forums Black Pill me on the future of Europe

Hey Jow Forums Black Pill me on the future of Europe

Attached: image.jpg (750x743, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t746893-571/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No such thing as a blackpill regarding the future of Europe

Attached: tfguw0uret211.jpg (660x371, 55K)

People don't want to be freed, you are already defeated because you're fighting a war that is already over

Attached: 1557193018084.png (217x320, 70K)

Don't worry about it. We will all be dead long before any significant change happens.

No Black Pill.
Europe is Awakening

Attached: 1_Black_2BSun.jpg (596x458, 26K)

Man, I'm watching the shit that's going on in Western Europe and Scandinavia and I can't wait to see where this is going. We got gays and women who want equal rights for everyone (everyone already has equal rights so I have no idea what they're yappin' about) and at the same time we got muslims and africans who hate gays and women.
Nobody wants to work but everybody wants money.
Man, this is going to be a hella good reality.

If your current trajectory is any indication, you'll be 75% refugees in 50 years time. Your social services will have collapsed, any semblance of society will be a distant memory, and you will be expected to be grateful for the privilege of even existing in such a filth-pit.

Attached: feeling those limes.jpg (683x1024, 218K)

This thread shows you the future of Europe

Attached: 1541537948463.png (1111x727, 418K)

The war for europe is already lost and the jews won. We are only a minority who will do nothing of relevance. There might be a few regions that will stay white and will be under some sort of separatist government, but also they will fall.
The white man is already history and all you see now are his last dying breaths.
That is the truth and Jow Forums tries to larp as winners and tells you stories about how the west is awakening, but they're not true.
A few nazis demonstrate here and there but that is everything that is happening.
Even the most right wing parties in europe are against us.
So take your honk pill and strap yourself into the seat, because it will be a wild ride down the shitter.

How'd the Spanish elections go?
They'll never awaken, user, it is hopeless, the white city will fall, and all that is good in this Earth will come to ruin.

Attached: feels.jpg (460x617, 68K)

Even if all migration magically stopped today, the current amount of leeches is not sustainable, economic crash incoming
And we all know what comes after the economic crash

Attached: 1551813803039.jpg (1024x792, 286K)

:(

Moldova is Romania

>The war for europe is already lost and the jews won. We are only a minority who will do nothing of relevance. There might be a few regions that will stay white and will be under some sort of separatist government, but also they will fall.
The white man is already history and all you see now are his last dying breaths.
That is the truth and Jow Forums tries to larp as winners and tells you stories about how the west is awakening, but they're not true.
A few nazis demonstrate here and there but that is everything that is happening.
Even the most right wing parties in europe are against us.
So take your honk pill and strap yourself into the seat, because it will be a wild ride down the shitter

Attached: 1556275430765s.jpg (119x125, 4K)

Your shitty parents never read evola or kaczynski yet they were fit enough to fuck and make you bastard.

>Europe
>Future
lel

Here's the future, but it requires you to have already taken the redpill that muslims and jews aren't actually enemies. They just act that way and they're really in cahoots. So Europe becomes 100% islamic. Jews control them 100%, and they can use the nukes already in europe to pressure anyone standing up to global jewry and no one will blame the jews because "it's just moslems acting crazy".

Tell me that i'm wrong, but you can't faggot. Everything was lost after world war 2. Even uncle hitler knew that.
Now look around you and tell me how we are winning.

It will be very (((diverse))).

That guy gets more in disability benefits than anyone in moldavia would make with honest work in a year

take a good hard look at us friend

Attached: 2S9Ebbr.png (596x445, 487K)

Europe has no future.

When the caliphate tries to rise to power, the Christ army led by young Christian soldiers groomed by the FSSPX will fight and take back Europe.
It will be a Charlemagne 2.0.

Your country does though.
Your country makes me feel sad, user. I hope you are doing okay.

Attached: everything will be alright.png (662x605, 472K)

There is still hope.

Attached: 33676276_1288409657957742_1812484191846137856_n.jpg (500x682, 45K)

>hope
Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.

Attached: hitchens.png (1600x831, 1004K)

You think a sane man can charge on horse in full speed in to uncountable horde of niggers ?

Attached: 1538133284712.jpg (2400x3000, 1.87M)

yes....
yes, let us ride out and meet them
let the horn of helm hammerhead sound in the deep one last time!

War.
Again.
Back to normality.