The Witcher Negroids

Why does the entertainment industry continue to do this?

Attached: 1557832545035.jpg (1040x768, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/kids-and-animals-who-fail-classic-mirror/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because you'll watch anything they put out.

Attached: tn_1.jpg (650x488, 41K)

This is the true answer. You faggot you will still watch this shit and they will keep churning out shit.

I have no idea what the fuck you're on about.

Post more trashy mutt milfs

The good part of this is if the Rad King gets his way again all those negresses will get burned.

>Vigo is played by a nigger
That's just Karma

Seriously how do these people look at the conception of the character and it see its someone that isn't supposed to be their race. Then be ok playing that character?

I would feel guilty if i was a star and was casted for political reasons and not because i actually fit the role.

Bonus points if their come with flat chest

Constant degeneracy pushing brainwashing nieve women into fucking negroes

Their lines arn’t written for them it’s not their intelligence

Where I am in the UK my partner works at wagamama and see’s atleast one coal burner a day

End goal is to drop the IQ by 20-30 points which is working, and once whites are outnumbered by nigggers and mulatos well, you know what comes next

Shun all nigger shows and all nigger lovers and friends of niggers

Well, a woman is at the helm. A typical white guilt retard woman at that.

Negroids lack intelligence and intelligence is directly related to empathy they don’t care as their brains don’t have the capacity to care

If you want to destroy a people, destroy their history and culture.

Oh, god, what have they done to this wonderful story about chad witcher killings monsters, plowing white magess left and right (which are all kinda still fucked up inside, cause surgery and beautify magic app ), plus wonderful world of bigotry to anything, unironic race mixing of white people and elves included. Oh, god, i hope they at least set some midget on fire or something, right? RIGHT?!?

Is that official? Can a have some proofs?

The funniest part of this is that the sorceresses make themselves pretty with their magic. So them being brown mutts is even less likely.

omg I would bleach the third one so hard..

That’s a cute black girl on the bottom right

scientificamerican.com/article/kids-and-animals-who-fail-classic-mirror/
>non-whites unable to recognize themselves in mirror
>have no problem playing specifically white characters due to lack of self awareness
It’s almost like there’s a pattern here that plays alongside jewish tricks

They always make redheads and Italians (or characters with Italian/latin names) black, I wonder who could be behind this.

Cancelled my Kikeflix account ten minutes ago when I saw this. Forgot I even had one.

Attached: download.jpg (228x221, 10K)

>Not only do non-Western kids fail to pass the mirror self-recognition test by 24 months—in some countries, they still are not succeeding at six years old. What does it mean? Are kids in places like Fiji and Kenya really unable to figure out a mirror? Do these children lack the ability to psychologically separate themselves from other humans? Not likely.

Oh good the researchers decided what they needed to find and can revise their experiments to provide comforting outcomes.

I really think this shit is making me more racist and sexist...

This was directly manifest recently by PoC reeeing about that nappy haired one getting decapitated on GoT
>It hurts so much more when they look like me
Fucking sociopaths.

Empathy is a function of frontal lobe capacity, which niggers have an extremely undeveloped version of. Also contains executive functioning and impulse control. Intelligence has nothing at all to do with empathy.

Amazing really.
>We tested the substance, it reacted like mercury, looks like mercury and acts like mercury on the body.
>Lets call it water because it makes us feel better, we won't have to drink it anyways.

Modern social science is a fucking joke.

How can one not like this qt

Attached: 4A5A4AAD-FD3F-42CC-811A-DFBD8401128E.jpg (359x394, 40K)

Lets make a list, I'll start:
You could build a house between her eyes.

I really wanted to watch this.

Why would they get that ugly kike to play triss? At least get a red headed kike.

I feel ya bros

Because it's a nigger.

Attached: 1557170649275.png (596x720, 436K)

/thread

Had Game of Thrones started in 2019, they would have had Dany as a sassy PoC.

I do not see black women as woman. It is like asking me if I think a guy is cute. I just don't see them like that.

1) Because you do the same with non whites , at a fucking larger lvl.

2) Friendly reminder , that paradoxally , you would live in a 100% white ethnostate , if whites weren't racist like not having the idea to colonize other countries.

I'm not watching it. That game was so much more than a game to me and the last memories I have with those characters were buried with it. I'm not going to taint any memories watching their sjw bullshit. I havent seen the new starwars movies, I dont watch these lame superhero movies they make every 3 months fuck that shit. It's your choice you know. There are plenty of good movies, books, games out there that dont need to rip off something with a cult following to be good. Stop supporting these niggers and they will stop taking everything we like and ruining it.

wow the future is truly indian, they all look like some form of indian.

look at the shape of that niggers head

especially the one on the right

Can I just live in a white only neighborhood? So I don't have to criticized for being racist. Why can't I live with people I want? Just say away from me and I will stay away from you.

:D I'm proud of you mate

yennefer is a good fit, imo. Yeah, i know, poo in loo, whatever, she looks like a teenager, like she's supposed to. Rest is a joke

Fucking this... I got all teary eyed at the 10th aniversary video that they made
Hope the SJW fad dies off and they make a proper adaptation in the future

When will the horror end? How many good stories do they have to ruin before people have had enough?

Welcome to Jow Forums
>you're here forever

Attached: 1557809570866.png (1080x1393, 152K)

What's the name of the one that is playing the red hair character?

Why do they put niggers and Jews playing roles that they do not physically resemble? Cause the answer (((is))) to push some psychological conditioning upon the masses. The purpose is probably to create some new standard of "beauty".

Its natural selection. Brightest survive (stay white)

You’re gonna see her get bleached

Im still mad that Geralts waifus are now a poo and a nigger

Attached: 1445722183259.jpg (700x700, 68K)

i hope cdpr will stop this shit, they are damaging their brand. stupid polacks.

it's just racist at this point, brother.

the eternal racist kike

Attached: 1501429416934.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

the funny thing is that they did it to get back at all the people who shat on the writer for floating the idea of a non white performing the role of one of the characters

Lmao, what the fuck?

Yeah that’s a pass

I cannot wait for all of these fucking kikes to get burned into oblivion in Minecraft.

Attached: 1537296372647.png (783x705, 37K)

What kind of fucking Yennefer is that?

Jesus Christ.

Move to Wisconsin