If you post memes like this you are a fucking hateful racist. If you want all white communities that's fine...

If you post memes like this you are a fucking hateful racist. If you want all white communities that's fine, but making implications that mixed race people are inferior and ugly is disgusting.
>it's just a joke bro! why so butthurt?
If that's you're response you're just being passive aggressive. You know damn well what you are doing when you spread this propaganda meme

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 66K)

is canada more or less white than america?

Is Israel more less white than Ethiopia or Sudan?

Does this even count as bait anymore

are you mixed race, if so what?
Also race is a social construct you know, so you shouldn't take it seriously

It has quite a higher percentage of white people but big cities like Vancouver or Toronto are very metropolitan

Leaf flag? Certainly.

>metropolitan
I used that word wrong I meant it has a lot of races and whites can be a minority in some areas

are you sad you couldn't find a pol humor thread for your copypasta

Yes I am and proud
I don't think race is a social construct and I'm not against all white communities, I'm against fascism and white supremacy

neither do I.
what's the mix?

>mutt
the only good mutts are ones who recognize their condition for what it is and support white supremacy so others don't have to suffer like they do.

That's called being a self depreciating cuck. No thanks
Amerindian and white

Not really, its more like a man who was born deformed and crippled because his mom was a druggie using himself as a example for people not to use drugs.

That's stupid. Everyone is mixed. When enough people were the same kind of mix in a society they became considered a new kind of ethnicity

Most people don't support white supremacism the way you suggest.

What about Amerindians, do they have the right to self determination the right to a group identity?
Do you see the negative impact on these people because their rights haven't been protected?

>but making implications that mixed race people are inferior and ugly is disgusting
They are though, by nearly every measure imaginable.

Attached: 1500642321936.jpg (1024x816, 87K)

Implications? Mixed race people ARE inferior.

I've seen white nationalists claim to be so innocent ''I just care about the 14 words bro'' but then they post hateful memes like this on there social media. So it's a sort of crypto white supremacy in my opinion, they want mixed race people to be lower class by means of propaganda
And yes, yes and yes.

>it's a sort of crypto white supremacy in my opinion
No shit, were you born yesterday? We learned from the kikes.

Honorary white guy mate.
When we post mutt memes we are talking about niggers!

whats wrong with spreading propaganda if you're honest about what you're doing?

>Amerindian and white
That's about as white as it gets friend, only ones without a touch of indian(feathers) blood are jews & muslims for the most part, they have a bit of nigger DNA in it's place.

Attached: lazaridis.png (1205x1515, 223K)

post mutts

Attached: 1557417080076.jpg (492x650, 97K)

also you're making a huge basic error of assigning your grievances to one group that doesn't all think/act the way you say they do. So what a few retards make some retarded memes? how do you know they are even WS rather than just trolls or a loud minority? I get why you are pissed off but your argument for your side is what i'd expect to hear from a 15 year old

Attached: _104912836_hdm976v.jpg (660x835, 99K)

dispatches from the incredibly shrinking empire

Attached: 1541285309241.jpg (800x800, 172K)

It's used to mock white Americans and white identity, it's not even aimed at mixed race people. Spend more time here and you will see it is a place with people from all over the world with lots of different views.
There are extremes within all ideologies.

The arguments that apply to Amerindians apply to all groups, including white groups.

What type of mutt are you?
Give us percentages.

>getting this assblasted over banter

Attached: 1556956354061.jpg (960x856, 76K)

Israelis/Saudis seem to really be after that fancy purple DNA.

Attached: 1555499529415.jpg (533x351, 140K)

I honestly ignore all posts that use this meme, majority are double digit iq faggots

>It's just banter bro
>As the mouth breathing retards that repost it use it as an I gottcha
>Lol american flag 56% doesn't matter the content of your post
Fuck off faggot and die

> but making implications that mixed race people are inferior and ugly is disgusting.
No, it is just the truth most times.

t. brazilian wastelander