"Pet" ownership is form of beastiality

So called "pet" owners are degenerate. If you don't directly profit or use animals for actual continuation of survival, you are dehumanizing and should be gassed. Animal lovers and activism is a reflection of a spoiled decadent society and if you disagree you are in a trance. Get real incels.

Attached: pets-animals.jpg (1857x830, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/rodents/diseases/direct.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qQNTk6Lr78c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You think you look like this

Attached: thT183N7GI.jpg (292x164, 11K)

But in real life.....

Attached: purepng.com-dogs-beach-sunsetcut-out-peopledogdogslooking-downpromenadeseasummersunnywalkingmanpeopl (504x1024, 296K)

Someone's mommy won't let them get a doggo. Many such cases. Sad. Also: sage and kys.

As we shaped the dog, so did the dog shape us. it has been with us for so long that man and dog can act as a single unit - not a plaything like some rodent, not a decoration like a fish, not cohabitation like a cat - Actual true symbiosis. We compliment each other, cover the other's weaknesses.
Where the dog is dumb, man is smart and can take the lead.
Where man is deceptive, the dog is loyal to a fault and incapable of betrayal.
Where the dog is poor-sighted and low to the ground, man stand upright with full coloured vision, seeing far and clear.
Where man has poor hearing, he can rely on his dogs keen ears.
Where man can smell only little, the dog can sniff out anything - even his master if separated.
Where man is a poor sprinter, his dog can quickly cover a short distance at his command.
Where man is squeamish and picky, the dog will gladly accept the scraps deemed unfit for his master.
Where man is fragile and vulnerable, his dog packs a fierce bite should his master be caught unarmed.
Where man is burdened by the terrors of existence, the simple dog is in blissful ignorance and can lend its moral support.
Where man is slow to incubate and replenish, his dogs are numerous and ultimately expendable.

My primary gripe with shitskins is unironically their dislike of dogs

It’s spelled
>bestiality
you absolute pleb

two dogs that bark when anyone comes near my house, and sleep by my head since my hearing is shit.
>they are my defensive ears....
>they also tell me when the UPS guy knocks on my door.

Sage this retarded thread

triggered much?

bump this retarded thread

not an argument

Having guard dogs is not degenerate. Do you dress them up in a tutus and take them Easter egg hunting?

I hope you aren't referring to me. I never said I dislike dogs.

Desktop to phone shitposting with no input? It's too easy trollin animal lovers on the 4tran.

This pets owner could have donated funds for prostetics for combat vets but instead.......

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Boomers have the highest rate of pet ownership per capita. This should tell you something.

Attached: thMCPYHH9Z.jpg (228x163, 7K)

Dogs are people too.

Attached: thZNB6EFW6.jpg (279x175, 10K)

Kys shitskin.

Attached: lewd.jpg (850x870, 112K)

Posting sexy kitty ladies and calling me a shitskin.
Who abused you? Is your weird fetish a result of your abuse?

combat vets are fodder for the jew.

Attached: goy_meat.jpg (1536x1422, 329K)

Agreed. But don't condemn them. A lot of combat vets are woke af.

My dogs protect the house extremely well. Literally try and get in here. Between having an upstairs bedroom, two sizable dogs, and a gun, literally no one is a danger to me.

I wouldn't want to be the one breaking in to your house but I hope you understand that your dogs and guns are just tools. YOU are the weapon.

>t. tyrone who wants to break into your house and rape your sister

Das ri white devil and sheeeit. gibs me dat white chocolet honky bit. muh dick and sheeeit.

Sorry Shlomo, the dog is only the white man's best friend.

The white man's best friend should be other white men. If you consider any subhuman to be your friend you are delusional.

Enjoy the gazillion diseases spread by mice because "pets bad " fucking retard.
cdc.gov/rodents/diseases/direct.html
Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome
Hemorrhagic Fever with Renal Syndrome
Lassa Fever
Leptospirosis
Lymphocytic Chorio-meningitis (LCM)
Omsk Hemorrhagic Fever
Plague
My CAT earns his keep every day

We use dogs to take care of external problems, like hunting or niggers, and we use cats to take care of internal problems, like mice and moles.

Op is a zipperhead dog eater
Sage

Posts link to (((CDC.gov)))

Yeah your cat is keeping you from getting sick, sure. If you cleaned your gay boyfriend's lesbian mom's basement were you live, then you wouldn't have rodent problems. No food source= no rodents

HAHA!
What are you? a fucking mooslum?
you doing okay? Ahmed? did the 10 year old girl you tried to rape last night have her dog attack you or something? is that why you're so butt hurt?

>Kitty Lady's
Are you blind nigger?

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (850x850, 351K)

Do you like it when the cats leave a dismembered rodent on your front step in july with flies all over it? Yeah that's really helpful. How does it feel between your toes? You know this happened to you.

>Bitter because others find joy and comfort in owning animals
You sound like a very popular person irl, user.

Leaf poster calling others chinks or niggers.

Really?

Neutering dogs is wrong

Dogs Guard the house.
Cats kill vermin.
Now the fucking birds....Birds don't do anything but shit and squawk.

Its only American to have a Dog. They gaurd the home and protect the family.. its a fact that homes with dogs are less likely to get robbed.

Dude, you are posting sexy pics of ladies with animal features. You don't think this is weird? Did your mom let dad rape you and you found comfort in the family pet? You can tell me, I'm not like the others.

People who dont own a dog are weird as fuck

People who live in the city should NOT own any animals. It should be illegal

Okay mohammed

merrca!

Attached: animal-shaming-13.jpg (750x1000, 72K)

When the fuck did i mention a CHINK OR A NIGGER?
learn to fucking read you dumb fuck.

This is the only reasonable post made so far. Why are animal lovers such cucks?

Don't you have something better to do Muhammad?
like beat your wife with a shoe before pouring acid on her face?.

Oh sorry, you called me a sand nigger. I guess you would know all about niggers and chinks being from leaf land.

>I guess you would know all about niggers and chinks being from leaf land.

Hilarious coming from a faggot that lives in muttland.

my cat brings me rats and birds that fuck up my fruit trees

Why such hatred for dune coons? Did Muhhamed suicide bomb your boyfriend's pussy?

and what if that dog is a combatvet?
you miserable snipped piece of shit

Attached: (you).jpg (250x197, 7K)

weak come back.

Holy fuck, Moshe. There is yet another way we can divide the goyim.

Not a come back. A legit question.

T. mohammed

OP is a faggot, it has already been shown humans benefit from simply the company of dogs, you don't need them to be working dogs.

That's the problem. These animals should not be treated as humans. It is dehumanizing and although combat animals deserve the upmost respect and honor. They are still animals. What did the militaries do when they retired horses from the Calvary brigades?

Humans and animals have had a companionship relationship for thousands of years. Get fucked and deal with your sick fantasies elsewhere.

>i probably swiped right for your dog
>proud dog mom
>dont need kids i already have 3 dogs
>donate everything you can to animals
>i dont work at all but judge everyone who doesnt devote our economic resources to breeding and pampering large numbers of animals that do nothing

good question Ahmed.

Attached: muzziemuham.jpg (800x1156, 124K)

>having a pet is bestiality
>being a parent is pedophilia
>eating cucumber is sodomy

Cat brings me tasty birds

I cannot imagine going through life without my dog. Even when times are rough, he's always right there and loves me. I have experienced a lot of successes and defeats, and when you get defeated a lot of your friends kind of wander off.

Doggo never does. He doesn't care if my stock portfolio took a shit or if I got sick or got too drunk and yelled at a stranger.

Literally doesn't matter.

i bet animals avoid you and dogs bark at you when they smell you
i hope when you get wounded instead of calling a medic or an ambulance they shoot you instead, that's what i would do to you.
you are a piece of shit
you're the special kind that faps on animal torture do you?
bah disgusting waste of genetic material.
go away from this board, you are a disease

My neighbor spent thousand of dollars in lawyer fees fighting a custody battle over her cat "muffin"
The sign of a failed society.

tits or gtfo

Attached: derkaderka.jpg (474x600, 114K)

I remove the carcass and feed the cat as it is doing that to feed me, its leader. I'd rather the occasional carcass in my house left near my door than to have a thousand other rodents roaming in the house.

No, but I'll spare you some doggos.

Attached: whatsup.jpg (1440x1080, 198K)

The perfect example of a weird animal lover. Disgust for the fellow man and love for a being that will never be able to call you out for being retarded. Thanks

Found the Ramadan posting shitskin.

Attached: muhammadali.png (1317x991, 1.88M)

you forgot one man of the north :)
>eating a tomato is haram
:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=qQNTk6Lr78c

I hope you don't sleep in that bed. That's a cool coffee table.

I have 2 boerbulls guarding my turf

Seethe harder. LMAO.

Ha i know you are a muslim! Nazis love animals as companions in life

I have a beagle. It is a slave to his nose. His nose is bigger than his brain. Do you ever see jews with dogs? I haven't. I assume they dispise dogs as niggers do.

That was our couch. I gave it to my father last time we moved. Got two recliners instead and a chaise lounge.

fuck off spineless shitskin

kike shill.

Hating dogs or cats is a sign that you are a nigger

But I'm benefiting, my cats are helping me with my depression.

>If you don't directly profit or use animals for actual continuation of survival
I guess it’s a good thing that pretty much every dog will alert you to someone fucking around with your door in the middle of the night then

what kind of a stupid ass thread is this? take this garbage to /b/ where it belongs, faggot.

seconded

My ancestors owned pets and I will own what I wants and any of you kike and mudslimes that are against me and mine our God and our culture will all die a horriable death and go to hell!

Attached: 220px-Enki(Ea).jpg (220x254, 18K)

No they are not. It's all in your head.

Unironically we know a hundredfold more diseases that are spread by cats than by rats or mice, friend.
Rodents are very unfairly blamed for epidemies.

Oh but if I replaced "pets" with the words nigger or jew I can still stay and hang out? Fuck off degenerate

this.

Attached: muhammadsgay.jpg (394x400, 29K)

Everything is in my head, as is in yours. That doesn't mean that believing you're a millionaire will make you a millionaire.

even if you don't fuck animals, having them is already petplay

I have a German shepard and it's the smartest most loving and energetic dog I've ever seen. She guards my property and no joke with zero training doing so she makes laps around the property and house/barn just checking things out. Roughly every hour she will take off and do this. If they find anything out of the ordinary she will bark and wait for me to come to her. That latest time was becasue she found a turtle lol but my point is it's basically a instinct for some dogs to have a job and want to do it. And like I said I gave her zero training on this. Really amazes me honestly. I love dogs, almost all white people do so OP is a faggot. I hate cat and I love hunting and fishing. Theres no fetish between the white man and a dog. It's a friendship that other races are jealous of.

I guess I'm being a little naïve. I don't live in a nigger infested shithole were I have to worry about shit like that.

>implying i would count your kind as a fellow man

people who don't respect animals and can't love them are not worth to be called fellow man but shot.
but you'll never understand this, you'll never go to Walhalla, you'll just be born again and suffer like you are suffering now untill you grow up or suffer into eternity

same here and with all the animals living with me and around me.
they are part of the family, the pack, the clan ^^ no matter wat.

My cat said your "Prophet" was a nonce who liked cock on the side.

Your response ?

This. Also, KYS rat