Be me

>be me
>be a top tier uni student in Japan
>go back to the hometown where shitty uneducated people live in
>my father said "long time no see, son. How is life in college?"
>I told, "Life in college is so fucking great, I don't have to stand with retarded people anymore!"
>my father said "Don't forget that you raise in here! This is your hometown; you must come back to this place and inherit our lands."
>I told, "what? I don't need useless lands. It's useless in 2019. I will sell it away after you died, I want to keep living in Tokyo or NYC(or Silicon Valley). I will probably start the career as the banker."
>father said "NO. NO No. you have the duty to inherit tradition. We have rich family history, this is your hometown. Why don't you come back?"
>I told "Because I hate non-educated idiots (like you), and there is no good job in this fucking outdated small town. I fucking hate this town with outdated customs. I have opportunity to make the ton of money, and why do I have to give up for what?"

I wonder why people who are living in small town tend to be a fucking idiot. Aren't they have no vision of life? No goal? no achievement?

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

This is very dishonorable OP. You must commit sudoku.

City life is degenerate and miserable, even in Japan where at least you have a homogeneous population and low crime. Loneliness, alienation, depression, anxiety and suicide are a way of life.

Nice copypasta

Wow, this is the second cringiest thing I've read all week. What loser you are user.

Newfags.

Is the abysmal spelling and grammar a part of the troll, or is this genuine and the OP that self-unaware?

I wish I had any sort of family tradition/history, wars destroyed everything either branch of my family ever built.
Can I come over and pretend to be you for your family?

I was raised by fundamentalist christians, I understand you user.

Anyway remember that jobs are only another form of slavery, owning your land and maybe making some profit from it is not that bad...

bumpo

user this is what you should do. Have a son quickly. Hand him over to your father and say, "Try again."

test

Reminder that OP is a massive fucking faggot

Attached: 1534844117997.jpg (310x394, 33K)

for such a technological advanced country japan sure is backwards as fuck. Why aren’t there more remote jobs or codemonkey positions that’l let you live with small town comfort but with a big city paycheck? theres plenty of jobs like that in canada and the US.

Hong kyong ching chong masaka yamato suzuki yamaha toshiba toyota?

this is like the fifth time I am reading this bait thread. SAGE
5/10 for making me reply
The lands he is going to inherit are a lot more valuable than any job you could get for 20 years.
>land
>useless in (((CURRENT YEAR)))
LOL AND YIKES, the one thing in Japan is almost always in demand is space to live in without the guberment coming and fucking you in the ass with planned demolition and land buy outs.
On another note, I was always wondering why do japs have so little facial hair and are not-fit. Then I remembered that they eat a fuck ton of onions and onions products.Sure since they have been doing it for thousands of years they have adapted to it and its as harmfull as it is to western men who never ate it.So I searched for west vs japan testosterone levels and guess what japs have 10-16% less Test.
So if you want to solve the low libido/underpopulation problem start giving test injection sponsored by the guberment or actively push men to avoid food with female hormones.

Abe thank me later bro.

>I want to spend my life in silicon valley, a cramped shithole full of shitskins where people literally shit in the streets
You have very messed up ambitions.

Get over your stupid superiority complex. Cities are awful and your family’s land has far more worth than whatever shitty soul sucking corporate slave job you’d end up getting

you are a venomous backstabbing self righteous arrogant ungrateful shit. one day you will be a headless corpse that sees the world through an eyeball in its asshole.