What U.S. cities have black neighborhoods that are really dangerous to go to? Or is it mostly fiction?

What U.S. cities have black neighborhoods that are really dangerous to go to? Or is it mostly fiction?

Attached: 1557769871605.jpg (960x500, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HOPE_VI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LA, chicago, detroit, baltimore, NYC used to not sure it still does
probably more those are the most infamous

There are too many to list. Even in the wealthiest black neighborhood, it is more dangerous than the poorest white neighborhood.

wealthy blacks live in white neighborhoods

>mostly fiction?
some of it's bullshit, some of it's true
everybody knows about compton now. i went by there a few years ago. it's actually pretty well developed now. but you want nigger infested, no-go zone shit? detroit
or chicago

Every city has its highs and lows. Cities that are infamous are Chicago, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Detroit, Miami, and New York City. List can be expanded.

or any ghetto from small town USA
stand a chance at becoming a statistic and never making the news because nobody in cares what happens in rural America

Detroit is the most dangerous city per capita, it also has more blacks than any other city.

Chicago is pretty segregated so theres white neighborhoods that are alright. South Side is hell on Earth.

Forgot to add St. Louis

fucking memphis

Here are the top 30 most dangerous according to the FBI

Attached: kG5VsSk.png (518x886, 19K)

It's not a myth, please don't go to Chicago and walk around past 9pm and for your life don't talk to any black people. Some are so violent just asking a question will get them chimping I'm not exaggerating

>Or is it mostly fiction?

I fucking wish.
Virtually every city over 100,000 has a ghetto.
Many of them, like East St. Louis, are literal war zones with murder rates close to 100 out of every 100,000 population, or 20 times the US average. If you are white and attempt to go to these areas, often times police officers will actually stop you and tell you you ought to turn around before niggers fuck you up.

yeah we have one here in texas
called Brookshire

Of course it's mostly fiction. Black neighborhoods are the safest place to be because they have self-reliance, community, and unlike mayo-Americans an actual culture and identity. Stop falling for the memes on this board from incel nazis.

>What U.S. cities have black neighborhoods that are really dangerous to go to
Everywhere where there are black "people" (niggers is the more appropriate term)

not a big fan of party politics but i'm willing to bet at least 10 of those are democrat

Any city with a black neighborhood, don't go there.

intelligent and wealthy blacks*

All of them

Any city in America with a black population over 20% is most likely a shit hole. The higher percentage of blacks you get the more problematic it becomes. The schools get worse, the property values go down, and crime goes up way up. And another thing, Black politicians are very corrupt and only govern for the interests of blacks and no one else. Baltimore is a perfect example of the failures of blacks and multiculturalism in general. It’s nothing but corrupt blacks taking advantage of stupid white liberals tax dollars with an astronomically high crime rate to fight off any form of gentrification. Blacks are a problem in America and everyone knows it

Attached: 1FAEE987-84AC-45F6-9984-E08C0E78A58B.jpg (1125x2001, 129K)

IMO west is nastier than the south, used to occasionally have to go to the Hundreds for work. Don't get me wrong, Englewood/Lawndale is dangerous, but they're mostly deserted.
The only time I was shitting myself was the one time going to Austin. Urban yoof everywhere

Anywhere Africans are in the world African society is produced. Africans are violent, aggressive, hideous and smelly.

The resulting society is the same and statistics regardless of their location show this.

The longer non Africans are exposed to them the more and more liberal excuses fail ("poverty" etc) to convince people that these chimps are even human let alone nice to be anywhere near to. Globalization is having the opposite effect that shitlibs think it is having. Tolerant people only exist in homogeneous societies.

Even then the shine rubs off; homogeneous African societies are still hell on earth. Every day more and more people are Redpilled on these literal demons. Not less. The Jew moved too hard, too fast in his frantic attempt to create his africanized goyim cattle and now it will all blow up in his face.

Attached: 1556969348010.jpg (1024x707, 339K)

Anyplace that hasn't seen a white face in weeks and looks like Liberia is a death trap. I drove through a place like that by accident and noticed no one was stopping at red lights and neither did I.

All of them.

East St. Louis. Heard stories of people getting robbed while waiting at the stop sign. Sad part about this city was it caused by white flight.

I got stuck in the nigger and somali neighborhood not too long ago. Those somalis are so bad the local nogs hate them more than the whites.

At least 10? They literally all are, blacks vote 95% democratic and the other minorities vote 80% democratic. The Jews and cucks that live with them probably vote exactly the same.

Literally every city with black people has a shitty area full of black people. Every single goddamn one.

>Or is it mostly fiction?
Neck yourself you fucking churka.

there are unsafe neigjborhoods. and the neighbors there will tell you.

Any street called Martin Luther King BLVD has a really bad area. Some parts are ok for a few blocks usually. But by and large its an Africanized warzone. Most pizza places wont even deliver to MLK's

Atlanta, New Orleans

Oakland, CA. It's where the black panther party started. If you're white, especially in West or East Oakland you're open game. What you've heard of black violence in America towards whites specifically is UNDERexagerated. It's a nightmare. And one step in any of these American cities will show you that. We have experience with them and can be instrumental in cleansing Europe of the blacks who are most hard to deal with then Arabs who are a little bit easier once disarmed.

almost every city/town in america with a population above 200,000; has at least 1 shitty negro neighborhood that everybody tries to avoid.

This. Looking a nig in the eyes are fighting words for them

Which city? Try all of them....

And so is not looking a nig in the eyes, everything offends them into a chimpanzee rage.

The largest city or two in each state will have a higher than normal concentration of nogs, and it's generally worse in blue states. For example, north Minneapolis is completely full of somalis, and not even regular niggers want anything to do with those bulb headed aliens.

Attached: 1548480215930.jpg (900x900, 368K)

Houston Texas is full of niggers. One area called sunnyside puts you at a 1 in 13 chance of being involved in a violent crime. They thrive around MLK Blvd in Sputh Park as well. So glad to move somewhere that is only 1% black.

I live in Houston. There are niggers everywhere. It's absolutely horrible. Stay away from this city

Any city that is more than 10% black probably has one

basically every american city over a certain size. So all the major ones for sure.

Off the boat Africans are the worst kind of plague that a city can deal with Minneapolis should serve as a warning

I can’t believe Jackson, Mississippi isn’t on the list

chicago.
houston.
>name any large city in america

Not over 250000

I get BTFO in stockton any time i am there.

Honestly the only cities that you don’t find nigger ghettos in the entire country are super Mexican areas. San Antonio has one now, but most of the border towns don’t. That is why these towns are known for being safe. It’s pretty easy to have lower crime rates than most cities when you are competing against all those nigs, and you don’t have ahyv

NYC is harmless now

Every single one there is a black enclave

Dallas

That explains it. The whole city is an African ghetto. The mayor is a pro African segregationist. Literally all of the whites fled to Madison county. I think there is 1 white neighbourhood left

Houston is worse than Dallas

Wow Dallas didn’t make top 30. We have a kick ass police force

hilariously enough, malcolm x boulevard is incredibly safe

Niggas dont do messican shit. U barely see them eating tacos.

Good, I hope they stay out forever. I have seen a couple of nigs at my favorite Mexican place but they seemed to be pretty well behaved

Literally all of them
Houston, san fran, brooklyn, jew york, all of em

here

Attached: BlackCitiesInAmerica.png (1008x576, 376K)

>NYC is harmless now

I guess you missed yesterday's Brooklyn video where the asian guy got culturally enriched.

best is just do pushups most days of the week and be ready in case one of them starts shit. thats being aware.

Ive noticed, at least in southern cali, problems with blacks have been appearing to decrease in the past 10 years. Granted I'm not in LA, but these are my observations of my area.

>best is just do pushups most days of the week and be ready in case one of them starts shit

Is recommend at least trying some form of fighting practice

I live in nyc. I don’t get messed with cuz I’m 6’2 200lbs but basically every housing project, wherever it is, is pretty dangerous. Feral nigs with idle time just standing around looking for trouble

That’s what I do. I don’t have many nigs but I walk around my neighbourhood/shopping center with my chest puffed out. I’m just waiting for a nig to start chimping out

I wanna move to a small 'Murican town where there's nothing for niggers to take except for a possible bullet.

gentrification is a timebomb. incidents like that are largely a thing of the past

pleasant grove is nigger central, and park/webb chapel is pretty rough for a few blocks, but dallas really doesn't even begin to compare to some other places. that being said, I nearly got carjacked at Wycliffe and the tollway exit ramp a few years back by some crack head nigger. right there off daniel is projects and methhouses, surrounded by hipster restaurants, its surreal.

have you ever actually been inside one? if you don't look like a little shook bitch or a culturally anxious pussy you'll be fine. and i don't think you look like a little shook bitch.

All of them. If you're aware of a black neighborhood, stay out of it.

Attached: 1421459111318s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

NYC has the 7th largest army in the world as a police force (as of 2010 - probably bigger now). So that’s what it takes to make niggers behave.

Virtually all of Manhattan and the rest of New York is very safe; similar story in Miami and Boston. DC and Philly can get sketchy in places similar to a Barcelona or Munich today. Chicago and Detroit are shooting galleries. Some smaller cities like Minneapolis with lots of first gen nogs were Switzerland tier safe a decade ago and are now relatively dangerous, in part because the whites there are so unaccustomed to crime.

LA and Houston aren’t real cities in the European sense but just very dense suburbs so I haven’t included them.

Orange in Newark New Jersey

They need to watch it. Guys with experience take Dallas’s police training and move to the burbs where they can make more money and be safer. That said, DPD moves homeless camps forcefully, interacts with taxpayers well and doesn’t take shit from nigger political groups that make demands. Honestly, Dallas is paradise comparatively to just about anywhere else in the US. We don’t have the meth and fentanyl problems that places like Missouri and Tennessee have coupled with the lack of niggers and homeless that LA and Baltimore have. Lots of people working. Clean streets. We do have a lot of pajeets here for IT and engineering. They’re terrible drivers and are poor at integrating. The niggers prey on them more than whites because they know they keep a lot of gold jewelry in the house and they don’t have guns.

If you've heard of it, it has at a minimum a nigger area, if the entire city isn't flooded with them.
And obviously all nigger areas a dangerous. Don't be absurd.

Most U.S. cities have black "neighborhoods" where whitey averts his gaze on his merry way to maintain a false image of reality shaped by a 60 year old Israeli psyop

It is not fiction. Violent crime in a city or neighborhood is directly correlated to the population of Blacks (or Hispanics) in it.

/thread

Yeah they can smell fear. I used to walk through one on my way to my rec league basketball games and they’d do the stare down thing. A few times I’d say “what’s up guys, have a good night” and they’d be flummoxed and mumble wassup man

Anytime the main road into a predominantly black area is named some iteration of "Mlk Jr. Road" its a shitty neighborhood.

not causal. all they need is public works access, workforce development and several good kicks up the ass

Fugg...
I was hoping we wouldn't make the list.
Feels bad man...

i mean, honestly. if you address them like they're not a zoo exhibit you're good money with these people. this only applies to ny though.

kinda crazy how many midwest cities have violent crime.

KC coming in hot at 10, i live in midtown here about 2 mins from the poverty line (Troost Ave.) and i hear police sirens pretty much 24/7

oh, addendum, I went to the state fair back in my senior year of highschool, and my buddy being the cheap jew he is thought he would park in the neighborhood, nearby, and we saw like two dozen niggers sitting on a porch having a staring contest with like 6 cops on the corner, the house was obviously a crack/meth lab. so around fair park down to pleasant grove is where little mogadishu is.

I'm surprised New Orleans isn't higher.
Population of 400k, police force? 1.1k and shrinking. It's BAD.

>tfw you are racist as fuck and get along with poor nigs and poor messicans better than most whites who are anti racist

NOTE. I believe the list may be a couple years old. It may be slightly different now

>Brooklyn
>and Jew York

it's so easy. just don't give them a reason. i don't want to speak for most people here but i'm convinced that having a conspicuous, risk-averse attitude in conversation tends to be a bad thing.

Every African neighborhood is a feral no-go zone.

Attached: Welcome to Amerikwa.webm (466x582, 2.52M)

>Indianapolis is top 10
what? I thought Gary would be, but Indy? really?

American cities experienced a LOT of investment in very bad urban planning ideas.

One such idea was the "housing project," which sequestered poor blacks together, away from amenities and jobs.
We're having a lot of progress (and economic gain) in our cities by demolishing projects and building mixed-income developments. It's actually helped a lot of areas of my city.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HOPE_VI

Haha it’s true man. I’m an openly racist guy but I still have respect for people especially on their turf.

this isn't myth, the man speaks truth. preach, king

Imagine being this retarded.

on that note it's kinda hard to be transparently or even deliberately racist in NY. everyone is everywhere, kinda thing.

haha yeah man, good talk

If you're looking for warning signs that you're in a bad area, be on the lookout for graffiti, window bars on windows above street level, and buildings that lack windows entirely.