WAIT ONE MOTHERFUCKING SECOND

This is inexcusable. IN-FUCKING-EXCUSABLE.

What in the goddamn, everloving motherFUCK is WRONG with our fucking government? You won’t defend our border. You’re leaving our middle class to die and letting our culture be replaced. Meanwhile, you’re sending a number of troops that pale to the numbers of third-world garbage invading our country over to Iran to start another fucking war?

Fuck Trump. Fuck our government. Fuck ALL of you people. Absolutely fuck you all.

I’m going to push for whoever is running against Trump to win in 2020. I am going to canvas the entire goddamn internet to shill for whoever is running against him. I’m going to help burn this excuse of a country down faster by putting a democrat in charge. No more questions about, “Well, I might vote for Trump,” or “Well, he’ll get my vote IF wall,” or “Well, he’s better than a democrat.” NO. FUCK YOU. I’m voting for a fucking ham sandwich if that’s what the Democrats put up. Oh, and the next election for Senate/Congress? I’m voting motherfucking Democrat. Because fuck Republicans.

You all LIED.

>inb4 hurrr shill, Joo, Moosahad, how much do they pay yooos
Fuck back off to r/Donald, you empty-headed, parasitic faggots.

Attached: WTFISWRONGWITHYOU.jpg (2200x920, 312K)

Those who are at the top are behind this, and they are more meta then the government. You misunderstand, there are powers at hand that wish this war and there is nothing any government can do to prevent it.

American Christians have always defended Jews because of religious reasons. That's a big reason why the US fought against Nazi Germany. To save the Jews and defeat European nationalism.

Welcome to clown world moshe. Honk Honk!

Hysterical girl poster show dem tittays

what if i told you it was all according to plan. that the higher ups knew years ago that acceleration was the only thing that would fix it, and that you're the retard for only just now in 2019 believing we're past the point of saving

we've been done ever since 2001. y2k was real

>Not voting for Tulsi or Yang
Based but bluepilled

>b-but T-Trump c-can't do anything...
I've been listening to this since 2016. I'm done with this excuse.

Attached: Cunt.png (500x447, 95K)

>I'm going to vote
Nnguy.. If you're not ready to cast a vote in lead, you're doing it wrong.

Lol, trump's gonna win.

Wtf I hate trump now the post

No wonder we’re all doomers.

Attached: 7F372C7A-984A-43E8-920C-13BF05436203.jpg (618x412, 26K)

Because you're easily manipulated by low tier shilling?

imagine waiting to waste your vote and time this bad

Attached: 1505309147901.jpg (520x520, 38K)

Doesn't matter what you believe, the house of 12 wills this war. You are a mere peon.

>shill
Okay, then. Tell me how our fearless leader is playing 4d chess on this one. This should be good.

We warned you. Dems have our faults but at the end of the day we have more educated people. Your voterbase was made up of the same people who thought wrestling was real. If hilary said lets go to war, it would be a unanimous "no". Don the zon says "get ready for fire and fury america" you maga golems will be convinced to reluctantly agree just to trigger leftists. Because thats how easy you are to control. Just by inflating your ego, making you edgy contrarians, they can halt progress and use you as a political weapon. You think dems want our kids brainwashed into trannys? No lol. Were just smarter to know to choose the lesser of two evils. White zoomers mk ultraed off american proganda, signing up for rotc, playing cod, wanting to shoot some ragheads while wearing "dogtags" , nice touch of the shadow elite, theyre going to pay the ultimate price for your selfish larp. You just didnt listen, youre mk ultra mimetic rivalry was more important.

Attached: miga time.png (1500x1350, 1.33M)

What in the goddamn, everloving motherFUCK is WRONG with our fucking government?
Jews

>You won’t defend our border.
But user... your (((government))) IS defending (((its))) borders.

Attached: but doctor.jpg (500x733, 52K)

MIGA

Booty blasted

You poor child! You were obviously suffering under the delusion the US is still a country. But you are learning so there’s that.

When the master commands.
The slave obeys.

>wait a sec are you trying to make me HONK again

Attached: disturbed_young_clown.jpg (933x525, 327K)

Fucking kek, no because our country is fucking doomed regardless you retarded mother fucker. Western society is being destroyed, the youth are depressed and committing suicide at an ever increasing rate and the only fucking thing you can think of is its all a shill?!

We’ve got no fucking hope and no future and its like everyone just sticks their heads in the sand like nothing is wrong.

>You're leaving our middle class to die and letting our culture be replaced.

2 things 1 you now finally know how it feels like to be in Europe and 2... you don't have a culture i mean come on the US is less than 1000 years old culture needs at least 3000 years

It literally doesn't matter who you vote for, it's an illusion, they have no power.

both democrats and Republicans are on the same side so you are wasting your time anyway

The only conclusion your argument comes to is "trump bad".
Anyone who's actually pays attention to politics knows what's going on, and that shit looks bad for dems.
Trump just got more funding for the wall.
Also:
>starting a war
You're doom shilling because that's all you have left.
Wash your mouth out with buckshot.

This.

But what about my Defense stocks.

Attached: Happy merchant.png (800x764, 225K)

Imagine having such a low IQ that you believe your vote matters.

This goes beyond the Jews user. This is the elites plan for global genocide and police state tyranny.

Jesus, your post reeks of "I'm 15 and just learned that life isn't fair"

You were warned about the MIC almost 60 years ago, and you didn't listen.
Now they have grown so powerful not even the president can stop them.
And you are blaming HIM for this shit? You think Trunp is somehow behind this? You think by voting Dem you are in any way burning this shit down?
You are not.
You are voting for more of this shit, because this is what they do. This is why they hate Trump. Because he tried to put a stop to this shit.
Enjoy your slave collar, retard.

Trump hired Pompeo and Bolton, that was his decision. The guy knew who these people were.
Clearly it's another betrayal of epic proportions. Oh and immigration is higher than ever and the wall is not built and Obamacare is not replaced nor repealed.

Notice how little replies this received. Hmmmmm

Welcome to the black pill club OP, Republicans suck, Democrats suck, they all suck including Trump. These people won't save us.

>he doesn't know the dannites and house of 12
>he thinks Bolton was his choice
You don't know anything, I do not have to educate you though. Slaves and animals knowing the truth won't make a difference. Enjoy your choices cattle.

Great, so now that we know that americans are fat impotent cucks, why do we stil have the 2nd amendment? Since you're obviously too pussy to use it for what it was designed for, theres no need to keep it around if it only has negative impact on society

>2019
>Still defending Trump
Cringe and Zionistpilled

You mean bankers? Ya we know.

oh please
no one in America wants more war. fuck off with this us vs. them mentality when your lord and savior Obama completely fucked up vast swaths of the middle east and displaced millions of people who went on to invade euros and commit mass violence in acts like the Bataclan and Nice truck attack. Democrats have plenty of blood on their hands and if they were in charge we'd probably be nuked by fucking Russia right now.

Mark my words, just like they all piled on Ilhan Omar, they'll all pile in to vote for more war,you delusional naive fuck. BTW, the left used to care about blue collar workers. You abandoned them so they abandoned you in 2016. Get ready for another ass raping in 2020 because you clearly haven't learned a god damn thing.

only argument you have is
>trump good
>fuck off shill
And to think morons like you call others NPCs. Lmao. He asked you a valid question nigger, explain the 4d chess on that one.

>m-miga!!
Don't you have a feminine penis to be sucking?

I'll let you know when you worthless husks of man have an opinion worth noting.
>bankers
Don't make me laugh. You are way to shallow in the water to know how deep this trench is.

The deep state is Talmudic, and they switch sides whenever they want. Wether it's rupublican, democrat, etc.

Everyone who says otherwise is an NPC newfag. FACT.

cause it's fucking retarded and we got tired of these same bullshit lies and naive arguments back in 2016

>house of 12
What a gay way to spell bankers,

Now you know who you serve. Know your place, cattle.

this

Even worse than I expected. 2/10.

>it’s just too complicated to understand goy just give up.

>he still thinks voting matters.

Attached: 1557708903446.jpg (538x482, 64K)

This user gets it.
MAGA

Attached: sleepy_cat.jpg (646x407, 46K)

>250K migrant families APPREHENDED by feds
in 5 1/2 months

>4d chess
Im not some fucking q boomer.
He's the best option we have, and despite the constant left wing fuckery, he's gotten a considerable amount done.
Also
>a fucking leaf

Attached: 1556977568298.jpg (1024x824, 95K)

>vote
If you want to burn the govt, burn the govt. Voting wont do shit.

>insults and deflection
Low IQ reply. Let me know when you graduated elementary school.

>Trusting Zion Don

Attached: 02727442-8F66-4001-8850-D1CF0F11D542.jpg (635x357, 40K)

cant argue against that

I will not let you know, no canadian is worth anything. Your kind is being delt with, we already shipped your replacement. You have 10-15 years max before you will no longer be part of the conversation.

>False flag in 3... 2... 1...

One specific family of bankers.

>not supporting democrats means you support war against iran
>being redpilled about how the world works means you're defending Donald Trump
people like you, your entire party, is full of know-nothing, delusional, and extremely naive globalist corporate cock suckers

your post reads like a dick sucking cum guzzling FAGGOT who doesn't give a fuck about border security

Ok can you explain to me the 2 factions.
The R's including Trump are totally under the thumb of Israel, Zionists disproportionately donate to the republicans and all the openly zionist members of Gov identify as Republican.
The other faction, the Democrats are also pro-Israel but yet they wanted to keep the Iran nuclear Treaty which the EU wanted and Obama wanted Bibi's opposition to win in Israel's election. What faction do the Democrats represent? Is it Israel vs. Marxist Jews?

Attached: IMG_2647.jpg (640x356, 79K)

>He's the best option we have, and despite the constant left wing fuckery, he's gotten a considerable amount done.
>sucking israel and arab cock and picking a fight with all your allies and other world power is something to be proud of
Ever wonder why in almost every international ranking, we out rank you? Oh that's right, must be because of a fucking leaf, not the morons you elect. Name me one thing of significance that trump has done, no grasping at straws.

>Jews are playing both sides but I don't get it cause I'm just blue pilled goyim cattle

What? You mean those ship attacks weren't false flags already?
I must be slipping.

Did I touch a nerve kiddo? Don't worry, you'll understand when you're a big boy.

Attached: Ya+hafta+go+baaaack+_77013590c79ab4ac689b6ad800837fd8.jpg (960x960, 135K)

He ended the Korean war.
And if you think that's not significant, you're a fucking brainlet.

Learn to read before you get your jimmies all rustled.

he reduced our trade deficit with China and put them on notice that their time to play fair has come

2 conservative sc judges. 2 more on the way.
De-liberalized the 9th.
Drawdown in Syria.
Tax cuts.
Renegotiated NAFTA so america gets more $$ and faggot Canadian tears.
Currently beating China's ass in a trade war.
And oh yeah, the whole best economy in like 40+ years thing.

What are the motivations? Oil?

You kill some of your population and you bring new ones to replace them.
Neo-con idea.

>If someone attacks us, we will retaliate

OHMAGERD TRUMP IS INVADING EVERYTHING
MIGAMIGAMIGA
ZION DON
HURRRR
DUUURRR

I am so goddamn sick of the crisis on the border

I’ll vote for liz fucking warren if she stops billions of squatemalens from walking their disgusting asses into my country

I doubt you actually have genuine elections anymore. Just like my flag.

But vote for whoever you want user, the (((government))) always gets in.

These are all beautiful gifts for all of the illegal trash that is rapidly invading and outbreeding us.

Arms and ammunition have a shelf life, user.
You have to use them up if you want Uncle Sam to pay for more new stuff.
Plus, it's good PR when you're selling outdated junk to 3rd world dictators at knock down prices.

WAKE UP AMERICA, IT'S ALL A FUCKING CONTROL-SYSTEM.

THE. LAWS. MAKE. IMMIGRATION. HAPPEN.
WITHOUT NEW LAWS, THERE WILL BE NO CHANGE. THE MILITARY WILL KNEEL. THE POLICE WILL KNEEL. BORDER PATROL WILL KNEEL.

WAKE UP ABOUT THE MAGNITUDE OF THE PROBLEM WE'RE FACING.

THE ELITES WILL LITERALLY NEVER JUST TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT. IT NEEDS TO BE FORCED.

THERE IS NO HOPE COMING UNLESS YOU, PERSONALLY, HELP ORGANIZE OTHERS AND GET THEM IN THE RIGHT STATE OF MIND TO OCCUPY WASHINGTON DC. PERIOD.

you are bluepilled. the same people who were behind the JFK assassination are still in power and every president since has been their puppet. it has nothing to do with Trump

ageism from an actual faggot who supports open borders, classic

>he ended a war that was literally over over 6 decades ago, and only kept going on paper

First of all, he did no such thing. The war is still technically "ongoing", and there is still no denuclearization.
Second, his north korea policy was a complete failure. Still has to make up one of his fancy "deals" with them.
Third, and I say this again, no grasping at fucking straws. Please do tell how significant the non-existent ending of the korean war is. They are still shooting at defectors and have a DMZ. That's not "ending" it. And beleive me, I looked for 5 minutes just to make sure that I am not wrong. There is absolutely jackshit on trump ending the war. There is just an agreement on working to end it, which to this day is still no where close to being met.

>You think dems want our kids brainwashed into trannys? No lol. Were just smarter to know to choose the lesser of two evils.

proof that this faggot is just LARPing as a Dem lol

Right because the fat cats on wallstreet are democrats. Theyre totally not using you TV watching mk ultraed peasant chimps to further their ambitions.

you may actually be the most pathetic poster on Jow Forums

Basically

>b-buh muh wall
Literally the only thing hes had little to no control over, and even now that's changing.
>Inb4 ree 2 years of full control
If you don't understand how nevertrump neocons like McCain fucked everyone you should kill yourself.

>ageism
Wanna know how I know you're a liberal faggot?

>actually expecting this to not happen
man, you zoomers are fucking retarded

I know both sides are zionists and Israel firsters, for Instance..
Joe "I'm a Zionist" Biden. They all support wars for Israel, and to that extent Greater Israel.
I guess the only real difference between R's and D's is who serves Greater Israel as the predominant host. Either the US as the global hegemony or China and the EU and a NAU.

"HELP ME! HELP ME! BWAHAHAHAHAHA"

Well Im definitely not an narcissistic incel turned neo-satanic sociopath.

Attached: the frog.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Oh wow OP it's almost like the ruling class doesnt give a fuck about Americans. Go talk to Americans of any race or background and they will feel the same.

Who cares about a bunch of burgers about to enter the big McDonald's in the sky?