youtu.be/1vLekYr01fA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: file.jpg (1188x737, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1128276457086754816
militaryhistorynow.com/2012/05/23/the-crossbow-a-medieval-wmd/
twitter.com/yimitier/status/1128229149427097600
medium.com/solus-jesus/five-common-anti-semitic-christian-teachings-ca72d5ac10aa
wanikani.com/
twitter.com/starsandstripes/status/1128304206111076352
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA!

new baker needed

Attached: sleepy cat.png (533x534, 398K)

>300

Attached: 1524841729314.jpg (1000x1192, 141K)

MAGA

Attached: 1538963854020.png (695x480, 294K)

>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1128276457086754816
Hide your kids, Abedin husband is back in town

Attached: Untitled.png (846x417, 42K)

>If you thought that giving women the right to vote was bad enough

Attached: 20190514_154538.jpg (720x314, 76K)

How long until arrested again for sending dick pics to kids?

>Kavachad did nothing wrong.
I'd say the legal reasoning is kind of bad since it allows for people to due based on one degree of separation of damages (people buying apps from app companies were suing for damages based on Apple overcharging those app companies due to its monopoly, and then theoretically those app companies overcharging their customers), but it's kind of interesting so we'll see where it goes.

>Traps have been in anime for at least a decade and a half. The term "trap" was originally used in a meme depicting characters from an anime that aired in 2007.
user, plz. Saint Fucking Seiya, an anime from 1986, had a character that was unashamedly a trap (Lizard Misty, pic related).
They didn't need to spell out "I want to cut my dick and live as a pretty woman" tho, it as obvious and went withotu saying. THey had reverse traps as well, with Chyna pretty much count as one of the guys

Attached: misty.png (595x850, 303K)

Attached: #LindseyGrahamResign.jpg (747x1177, 454K)

>neither of the two cross-dressing characters are homosexual
still degenerate but at least it's not western media. I haven't watched tv in over 10 years except to occasionally watch news segments.

Voting isn't a right

Saudi reporting pumping station hit by drones. We're now in for an age of what theyre calling drone terrorism no doubt.

Attached: Dreamer Awoo.png (900x900, 303K)

Attached: NYT_ Cops are the bad guys with guns in Baltimore.jpg (801x847, 354K)

>which Mueller investigated

So in other words, it was already investigated and no wrong doing was found? What a scandal!

militaryhistorynow.com/2012/05/23/the-crossbow-a-medieval-wmd/

The reasoning is more nuanced than that
> Apple, by virtue of enforcing the "single marketplace" in their devices and enforcing the "business will pay a 30% commission on every sell while not being able to pass those 30% to their customers" (meaning they have to charge the same price for the same thing either it sells on the Apple Store or on their own site) is the one responsible for setting the higher price customers are paying

sloots vote twice
then aborts
based

I hope not. It's white women's fault that Trump got elected in the first place.

Reminder

twitter.com/yimitier/status/1128229149427097600

Attached: 9566837159360.png (1920x1080, 159K)

>Five Common Christian Teachings that Support Anti-Semitism

>This last week, a Christian terrorist opened fire at a synagogue during the celebration of the Passover, killing one person and injuring three more. In a seven-page manifesto outlining his convictions and subsequent actions, the shooter espoused Christian doctrines—expressing orthodox beliefs that supported his worldview.

>I am a pastor who believes all Christians need to take responsibility for the effects of how we understand and communicate our faith. I can grasp some of this young man’s confusion because I was raised evangelical—in a movement/denomination that adhered to an admixture of Reformed theology—and, as such, I learned to accept anti-Judaism teachings that (at the time) I would never have thought of as anti-Semitic. Most Christians don’t think of themselves as having an anti-Judaism bias, even while holding to positions that are problematic. I’m still learning to undo the damage.

>In the spirit of untangling Christian thought with anti-Judaism, below are five common teachings in Christianity that lead to discrimination.

>1. Replacement Theology (Supersessionism)

>2. Seeing the cross (or Jesus more generally) as the primary lens through which to read the Hebrew Scriptures

>3. Using Pharisees as One-Dimensional Bad Guys

>4. Jewish people need to convert for salvation

>5. Whitewashing of Jesus

medium.com/solus-jesus/five-common-anti-semitic-christian-teachings-ca72d5ac10aa

Attached: 1 T0UzeR52LP4wm7PtW3KFLQ.jpg (2400x1342, 565K)

Oh good, you're here. Been meaning to catch you for a couple of days now. I was wondering how much learning the radicals has helped you in kanji memorization? I talked with you a couple of weeks ago about learning moon, and was wondering what sort of mileage you got out of doing that?

Buildo wall des

Attached: taleofwalls.jpg (1080x1521, 432K)

Attached: 1556270239097.png (380x322, 72K)

How does it feel to support a criminal who is only out of jail because he lied to the american people and got elected?

Didn't you people say that Hillary was the criminal and deserved to be locked up? Funny how things come around.

Attached: oh-my-god-this-is-terrible-this-is-the-end-48665354.png (500x300, 79K)

>(((editor))) writes a headline that has nothing to do with the ensuing article
color me surprised

bring up how much soros donates to democrat candidates and watch as he doesnt care about the jew

Can we just start aborting women and keeping the babies?

>woman "pastor"
>pushing jew bullshit

Attached: 1509201354219.jpg (800x609, 178K)

Wake up, Awoo!

Oh, that's interesting. Anyway, we'll see where it goes. I'm sure Gorsuch and Thomas will rule based on law, even if they disagree with the case being brought forward.

democrats receive more from large donors yet continue to bitch about republican donors. just another example of their hypocrisy.

why would it count as two? i thought a fetus wasn't a baby.

>the major American export to China: food.
>Let's make it substantially more expensive in the world’s most populous country
hmmm

Attached: 1529836076112.jpg (1024x561, 57K)

>I was wondering how much learning the radicals has helped you in kanji memorization?
I am not learning the official radicals tho. I'm forking the 8 bucks / month for [1] and following their method scrupulously.
It is very worthy too, I already learn
> 220 kanji
> 493 vocabulary itens with said kanji
by doing nothing but following what they tell me to do. I'm 1 Kanji away from finishing Joyo G1
> and knowing as many kanji as a 7 years old pffffff
and 8 Kanji away from JLPT N5. IT's worthy and their method is good for autists and worth every cent. It is pretty much the price of two bottles of wine (that I consume in one sitting usually)

[1] wanikani.com/

Attached: Screenshot - 2019-05-14 , 14_58_53.png (1455x112, 60K)

It was not the haircut doing her in but the increase in weight and the obvious "cock carousel" she rode in the time between both pics

Boy, I sure do hate niggers.

> letting livestock and property vote

AWOO~

Attached: Dreamer catcher awoo.png (1406x903, 576K)

Winning Big League!

Attached: 357-3576137_lucoa-trap-miss-kobayashis-dragon-maid.jpg (820x751, 166K)

>men gave women the right to vote

Attached: 1530698592036.jpg (1125x1432, 828K)

Minorities and women refuse to acknowledge the fact that they didn't "earn" the right to vote, it was given to them. By white men.

Trump is totally burying China. Chinks even demoted their lead negotiator.

BASED TRUMP
BASED BOLTON
BASED KUSHNER
BASED MIDDLE EASTERN WARS
BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED

Attached: Super Soy Champion.png (323x570, 214K)

IT'S TIME FOR CHINA'S SECOND CENTURY OF HUMILIATION BOYS

also if you say that to a mainland chinese person they'll get really mad at you. they use the "century of humiliation" as a justification to pursue global hegemony. you're basically saying to the chinese "bring on the second holocaust" lmao

二次百年国恥 in chinese ("second century of national humiliation")

How do you define "knowing" it, though? Maybe our definitions are different? What are your criteria? Stroke order and definition? On and Kun pronunciations both? Vocab examples? I am using the Kanji Study smartphone app, and find it to be very beneficial. It actually just added a new component that breaks down each kanji into its radicals, and what role they play in "defining" the kanji (i.e., sound component, form component, meaning component, empty component, etc)

Doesn't china lose a few hundred million people every certain years? Mostly because of their own desicions?

Attached: 1557756313490.jpg (425x286, 34K)

Chinese traffic/drivers alone do that, desubeanpai.

That a girl.
Daily reminder that allowing anyone but property owning white men to vote was a mistake.
Sauce me.
>this is the chink Holocaust
Kek.
Yes, but also due to rampaging nomadic tribesmen.

Attached: IMG_2066.png (800x1672, 209K)

>alleged high school age student goes to college
Whoops! Gave it away!

>This time we'll actually go to war with Iran!
>I-I promise!
>Said Discord tranny after running out of a narrativefor the 5th time this week

And their industrial accidents.

Except the century of humiliation actually happened.

Why are the discord trannies the only people who talk about Isreal here?

Anime and christianity aren't actually that deeply related. Christianity didn't really ever take root in japan so mangaka just think the symbolism looks neat [ See Evangelion ](and its somewhat ingrained in medieval fantasy settings because of tolkien etc.)

It's still weird that they handle it much better than hollywood though

It's only a baby when its convenient. Schrodinger's baby.

They're not actively hostile to Christianity. Hollywood is.

>Saudi Arabia says an oil pipeline was attacked by drones, shortly after Yemen's rebels claimed assault on the kingdom.

It's nothing. Kat chewing rebel houthis and saudi arabia are already at war.

It didn't go far enough.

this fucking sandnigger

Notice that the only people saying things like that in this general are the ones who obviously dislike Trump. Most of them are 1 post by this ID.
Really makes you think.

Attached: 1d5.jpg (600x646, 36K)

AWOO!

REMEMBER TO HYDRAT TOO

Attached: 1556657388680.gif (631x631, 691K)

>How do you define "knowing" it, though?
I look at the Kanji and know the meaing, the Onyomi pronunciation and the Kunyomi pronunciation.
I don't know how to write it by hand to but I could write it with the iPhone input (by typing the hiragana pronunciation and choosing the correct kanji that it suggests).
That's for isolated Kanji, for "vocabulary" I can look at, for instance, 止める and read "tomeru" and realize it is "to stop" becase 止 is the stop kanji and る is the "verbing" suffix and that I didn't actually see any other verb starting with 止 and ending with る.

It reminds me when I didn't know how to read and the teacher showed
> C A S A
and I knew it meant "house" and pronounced like it does in Portuguese.
Basically I an illiterate all over again and trying to learn first by recognizing the symbols that make up a word

Attached: 2B.webm (400x500, 2.31M)

Why does the media not care about Yemen? It's really baffling because they were going wild with articles on drone warfare and other middle east issues until Obama took over suddenly the criticisms fell completely silent.

Attached: 1542215141957.png (625x605, 53K)

hydration is white supremacy

War with Iran canceled. Boltnigger's war boner dies.

They also have no problem mixing religious themes or fucking things up badly
>Name a demon Demiurge
>Ainz quotes the gospel of mark in a world it doesn't exist in for some fucking reason

i'm bout to finna bouta on your ass if you d'nt straighten up yadig?

Attached: that f i r s t sip of the h e a r i n g.png (288x249, 95K)

The Houthi flag includes the text DEATH TO AMERICA and DEATH TO ISRAEL so there's no way for them to spin attacking the Houthis in Yemen without validating Trump.

but overlord is an isekai?

Just a reminder, Chinkers. American soccer moms want to tear your butt to pieces.
Yemen used to be a jewish kangdom so who cares?

Attached: IMG_2088.png (1127x760, 168K)

How to identify shill talking points (quick list)

>Randomly brings up Isreal
>IT'S OVER GUYS
>Has been saying the US is going to war for 2.5 years
>Trump hasn't fixed my personal life, vote democrat
>Says Trump has literally done nothing for the country
>The president doesn't control the economy

Attached: 1539169581224.jpg (723x960, 224K)

Well their flag could be a trans flag with death to the fascists and I wouldnt care. Doesnt mean saudi Arabia can kill them for being the wrong kind of Muslim which is inconvenient for them.

Kazakhstan used to be Jewish too. Nobody complains about borat.nobody wants to go to war with borat.

Soccer moms pls report.

Attached: 1542141285671.jpg (1536x1536, 286K)

Attached: 20190514_161944.jpg (720x455, 161K)

Baby is

>Doesnt mean saudi Arabia can kill them for being the wrong kind of Muslim which is inconvenient for them.
Sure it does. They're anti-American Muslims and thus deserve death. Even better if we have no boots on the ground.

Also, about radicals, it makes things easier. Take the 安 kanji, here is my mental process
> the wanikani radicals for it are woman 女 (that is also the Kanji for it) and roof 宀 (that is not a kanji but is in a fuckton of Kanji like treasure 宝 and sky 空)..
> the thought process is: "woman under a roof connects with relax because it's clearly a whorehouse"
> it's main pronounciation is "An" because of Ann Coulter (not even kidding)
Well, at least that was before. Now I look at the symbol and think "relax" without any help just like I look at "A" and think "A"

Attached: Screenshot - 2019-05-14 , 15_16_57.png (1009x939, 410K)

>I don't know how to write it by hand
It's best to fix that.

To be fair, the FBI weren't exactly reaching very far when they assumed that a Greek would illegally move money into the country.

Yes? Ainz switches worlds episode 1?

That's some "its ok to punch fascists" tier logic.

>twitter.com/starsandstripes/status/1128304206111076352
Make Space Great Again

Attached: Untitled.png (678x657, 317K)

Mixing religious themes is totally fine for Japs, it's only people from the Abrahamic religions that have a problem with that, which is unfortunately most of the world. People used to adopt foreign gods and philosophies of each other all the time

is she implying thats someone in a white hood? wtf how the hell do you even see that? dumb nigger

The FBI is now the NKVD.
Thanks, Jews.

Attached: nkvd.jpg (259x400, 37K)

There are no soccer moms on the internet

Well and the idea that glowniggers attempted to frame someone isn't really news either

Attached: 1547607158583.gif (630x592, 97K)

so why is it weird with him quoting the gospel?

Truth be told I don't write by hand for the longest time as well. All the way back in Uni I flunked a "Psychographic" test for a potential job interview because it had been so long since I wrote by hand I forgot how to write some letters properly.
> it was for the best
> any retarded company asking for such snake oil is no better than one asking for a phrenological analysis
> the later being at least useful to discard applicants based on race

ALSO
> DEFEND THIS!!

Attached: skying.png (716x575, 78K)

Things like this cause me to throw myself into my work.

t. sandnigger