What do they have on him?

What do they have on him?

youtu.be/hKxXGJUA7iI

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-095126_YouTube.jpg (1080x1238, 523K)

Maybe he realized centrist isn't a real position.

Looks like he trying to build up something away from jewtube and kikebook so he will still have something for when he gets banned.

>wearing a hat in summer

he really hates being bald

Tim is going to living in a van down by the river

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-08-05-16-18.png (1920x1080, 946K)

he's been trying to direct people to his alt-media channels for awhile, might be something big.

the ultimate in clickbait garbage

good riddance desu

youtubers do this all the time. He'll be back to his routine in about a week. He can't even stop wearing his beanie.

Does he realize his glasses don’t fit?

He saw Benny boi get rekt and probably thought to himself "best quit while ahead"

>Benny boi get rekt
???

The Ben Shapiro - Andrew Neil interview

The jews offered him hair transplants.

His beanie would be confiscated if he further drifts to the Alt-Right

They don't have anything on him. He's else along with the entirety of his world being flipped upside down. He's dealing with some deep down goblins that have been gnawing at his mind for years now. The left is insane, the conservatives are mostly in line with what he rationally, logically believes, and he can't deal with letting go of the label that he's clung to ever since Occupy Wallstreet made him famous.

top kek

He's having an existential crisis because he's realized that Jow Forums is right - the Jews are behind it all and need to be exterminated for anything good in the world to survive. The Jews made the circumstances that led to him, a confused and rootless hapa, being cast adrift in the world. He needs time to process all of this and decide what to do.

Hes a fence sitting faggot.

he's just preparing for the inevitable. they're going to ban everyone, throttle, demonetize, etc., across all social media networks, in the lead up to the election. now is the time to pivot. styx, sargon, vee, all the eceleb centrists are going to be gone within 15 months. screencap this post.
>inb4 we're in the endgame
kill yourself capeshitter

I watch him all the time and I think he's genuinely burned out. His refusal to just admit he's a new-conservative probably takes an immense amount of mental energy, and I think he's gotten to the edge of the cliff where there's just no going back. So rather than jump he's gonna bury his head in the sand and try to ignore it.

Joey Diaz fed him some Death Stars and he did some naughty things. I was there

Bye, goy!

He got a job at Google

he already uploaded a new video, he is going nowhere youtube is his only income and he doesn't have the fortitude to change careers

He’s a shill

>What do they have on him
They have seen what is under the beanie

Attached: 1554501423259.jpg (3553x2205, 2.57M)

los PCM necesitamos gorra en verano y gorro en invierno

I think he knew he was moving further to the right and was having to take a breather
David pakman pushing him on his views really ass blasted him, but honestly it shouldn’t since pakman is a hack kike
either way he wants to build an empire away from jewtube so I don’t blame him for wanting to take a break from it

his debate with david pakman was pretty bad and im not a big fan of pakman

he cant quite yet admit that he's Libertarian.

i went through the same thing.