Inshallah

What you call sandnigger here
Ibrahim Diagne, from Senegal

I arrived in Italy 7 years ago through the NGO ship MOAS, I still remember that day as if it were yesterday. To pay for the trip, my parents sold many of the goods they owned because I thought that when I arrived here in Italy I would become rich and I could send them a lot of money, which is why we paid traffickers around 3,000$. I am not ashamed to show my face and say that I was a fool to think of finding the promised land, money and work. Initially they put us as animals in reception centers, then after 5 years I managed to go up to northern Italy and find work first as a warehouse worker at around 800€ a month, after a year I found a job as a clerk in a clothes shop, Benetton

Paid the rent for the house and all the utilities I don't have much left to send to my parents, I am paid only € 800 a month and I discovered a disturbing thing: the benetton to hire me fired an Italian boy who received almost twice of my salary

This racism is useless, we all know that the African populations will grow exponentially in the coming years and no one will be able to stop the Afro-Islamic advance on Rome

Would it not be better for Europeans to treat us better as we will soon be in charge of most European policies? I would prefer to be able to live peacefully with whites without having to relive the ferocity seen in South Africa, I hate violence

Attached: ItalianCali.png (2000x1333, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/non-ha-i-requisiti-profugo-giudice-fa-restare-italia-1694152.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K3NPB-bkgts
youtube.com/watch?v=-v-bxPsxpE0
youtube.com/watch?v=FQPJuhXm6Z0
twitter.com/ibradiagne31
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I am not ashamed to show my face

Attached: DENmZ4cXgAYYElE.jpg_large.jpg (630x609, 110K)

BASED BLACK BROTHER
INSHALLAH EUROPE WILL BE MUSLIM AND BLACK

Attached: 2012-projection.jpg (1200x829, 103K)

Stop your whining.
Your boss gave you a free goat to marry.

You invader parasite subhumans will get the bullet

that was exactly what I was referring to. How can an island like Italy stop a human continent?

No, I am only on the waiting list for the renewal of the residence permit

It’s like posting a picture of a chink, you all look the same.

lol arabs hate niggers tell me did arabs rape your ass in libya

>Would it not be better for Europeans to treat us better as we will soon be in charge of most European policies?

Maybe you could go back to your own fucking country and make it less shitty instead of fucking up other people's?

>Let’s take over whiteys beautiful land because ours is irreversibly fucked and we destroyed it. It’s not going to happen this time!
Give it 50 years and Europe will be Africanised. Nothing good will ever come out of it, the innovation, intelligence, kindness and compassion will die with the white race and planet earth will become hell. Curse you, invader.

Attached: 424A5F31-4C62-4099-9BE5-3AC4C5E02D55.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

You should go to Israel they need a population boost.

>Benetton
I hope they fail desu. They:
>didn't manage the bridge of Genoa
>gave job to the "artist" Oliviero Toscani
>delocalize their factories in order to pay less and have less regulation (less safety for the workers)
>exploit land in Argentina and contribute to pollution

>rape your ass
not mine

With cold blooded determination. At least the Goths were good warriors, you niggers only reach Europe because of kikes and cucks

BUMP

Attached: black-power.jpg (400x400, 25K)

migrations are a human right

Attached: migration2ndrevision1-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

>gave job to the "artist" Oliviero Toscani
hero
he always slaps salvini and makes him look ignorant

Attached: united-colors-of-benetton-187-yokfj.jpg (720x406, 36K)

>Ka'ba
A social activist from an NGO said that perhaps funding will come for religious integration purposes with which we will be able to finance our travels to Mecca. I have never been there but every Muslim should visit it

Attached: 1486746_682209035145903_1770928926_n.jpg (543x589, 14K)

KARA BOGA

someone explain this to me. how can a star be visible inside the shape of the moon? wouldn't the unlit part of the moon block the star light behind it?

are muslims retards?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-14 at 16.38.38.png (146x172, 20K)

>migrations are a human right

Our machine guns, mines and flame throwers don't care about your 'rights', nigger...

The least thing niggers like you would like is to get the white men angry. History has shown us very beautiful examples.

The reason that Islam is thriving is that its for the simpleminded. Just look over Africa and Arabia. Potheads blowing themselves up.

You see a question mark in my post? I didn’t fucking ask mate.

It is a symbol taken from the Byzantines

Attached: 369px-001-Byzantium-2.jpg (369x180, 28K)

Bump my black friends

Attached: Laura_Boldrini.jpg (500x570, 48K)

It actually isn't, look it up

Dugin says in Noomahia this is a symbol of Cybele, the power of ancient mothers.

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/non-ha-i-requisiti-profugo-giudice-fa-restare-italia-1694152.html
Look and laugh at the shitalians

>Look and laugh at the shitalians
ehehhehehe
Soon they will return to give thousands of citizenships. The world courts will come to our aid and Italy will be obliged to provide documents to all of us

Israel, except Tel Aviv, is a shithole. I prefer to stay here. Sea and sun and mountains and snow, beautiful girls, night clubs and beautiful cities. The only thing missing is a bit of welfare in our favor. Instead of paying expensive hospital care to old Italians, who are now a burden on the nation, they should spend more money to integrate and improve the lives of migrants. At least 50 billion are used each year to treat and keep alive people who can no longer contribute, while in Africa there are millions of strong arms

well..no king rules forever. and whites wont dissapear...i gues we all will be mixed just like the "world leaders" wish and thats all.. if we arent able to make colonies on other planets or make earth life sustainable all will die anyway..

ps: im white
pss: i never understood your racial or religions bragging...

also :before christianity there were other religions u idiot, there will never be just one religion in the world

>you get that if you third world nigers come to europe it will eventually become your africa and iran

>we all know that the African populations will grow exponentially in the coming years
Not once we stop giving them aid. And, ironically, it's shitskins and niggers swarming into europe for free gibs that's going to make it so we can't afford it any more.
Either africa starves, or you do.
Your choice.
(btw, if you all go back to africa and stop sponging off europeans, maybe we can still afford to feed you).

>become your africa and iran
no, when we are the majority we will begin to respect what is our new land
a lot of italians antifà are with us e they deserve a place in it

Attached: Immigrati-manifestazione-1030x615.jpg (1030x615, 128K)

>when we are the majority we will begin to respect what is our new land
Africa is evidence that this claim is horseshit.
Otherwise you wouldn't be in Europe now, would you?

Yes, 40 millions africa surplus will come to Italy every year and sure that will bump salary from 800 to 1600 euro.

>Blacks giving a fuck about other blacks.
Top fucking kek, they don't even care about next week Tuesday.

I only hate Bantus, can see you're a Northerner, you're free to go rape retards in Europe.

Nigger it won't get to you running the country the Italians will rightfully kill you and the rest of the Europeans will help , he'll I'll send money to help them kill you and I am across the ocean. Stay in your containment zone of Africa.

My wife is Senegalese. Been there it’s not bad for a africa nation. There’s some white frenchies living in Dakar too

Population numbers are irrelevant with todays weapons, africa might have a big population but not enough weapons

Senegal? Arabs hate you fucking nigger, but im happy you converted your subhuman mind to islam, and also lol you were enslaved by Benetton stfu

Before the Roman invaders Italy was black, it is right what you're doing, decolonize it, too long the black child has suffered, AMANDLA, FREEDOM!

>Black
>Islam
>Those two things together are a good thing.
Fucking yikes, m'lord.

They are Good for creating brainwashed slaves for my brown cock

Nothing ever good comes from domesticating this lot, I am giving you a very good piece of advice here. Jesus is Lord btw, you're going to hell, save your soul, idiot.

happy to have friends here on Jow Forums

nigger

>converted
Me, my family and almost entire village was born Muslim

>kill
>send money to kill
You will do nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=K3NPB-bkgts

Why don't you fuck heads try to improve your own country? Last I heard you can't even grow anything there. The west sends you billions of dollars in aid and you waste it all

>At least 50 billion are used each year to treat and keep alive people who can no longer contribute, while in Africa there are millions of strong arms
You meant to say "in Africa there are millions of worthless, retarded niggers".

Attached: Schweitzer on Africa.jpg (800x460, 102K)

Enjoy the swim. Ahmed. Its coming.

Remember what Rhodesia did with the limited manpower & budget it had back in the day, all while they were outnumbered by the blacks.
If you think you can win because "muh numbers" then you really are a nigger.

It's all so tiresome.

this jerk is alway on La7

I heard the jewish women in Italy have a lot of money. Black those bitches while your there. They own us!

Attached: sdfvbdgnah.png (1035x1079, 746K)

why? all your country are built with our riches stealed, so is automatically ours

turbomondialista apolide

WE WANT HOUSES

Attached: D6hG89GX4AAP1tb.jpg_large.jpg (1065x578, 89K)

I want to kill you nigger.

Attached: E3FA0E59-876A-4CC0-9E1D-CAF59AF9AD9C.jpg (1000x578, 73K)

With missiles.

>our riches stealed

Whut ?

Attached: dave.jpg (280x180, 5K)

Mouthbreather

Based and redpilled.

Attached: Pianeta Fusaro.png (997x841, 830K)

>I heard the jewish women in Italy have a lot of money. Black those bitches while your there. They own us!
I don't know about jewish women, but italian women hate or dislike me. I'm clean and "alla moda" but is not easy have an italian girlfried

Once I had a date with an Italian but as soon as her father found out, he didn't let her out of the house anymore and she even blocked me on social media

It’s you again faggot, on your first slide thread I tried to be nice with you, appeal to reason, but turns out you are a shill.

Be wary of Il Duce Salvini

Our gandpas made a mistake, we should've gassed you all.

Attached: armamenti.jpg (800x568, 65K)

Her father would have preferred she date a chimpanzee.

Now I know you’re a jew faggot. The black man earns his own wealth because we work hard. We were slaves to the lazy jew and we don’t want handouts from anyone. Now fuck off lying fake cracka bitch. Fuck Israel to.

your time is up whiteboi

Attached: 1515011130384.jpg (1024x914, 114K)

>I hate violence
in my view, that's what makes you irrelevant
it's coming whether anybody in this thread wants it or not
I honestly believe that the coming war will shape the continent, yes, but it will also shape all the men who partake in it - ultimately, in terms of genetic refinement, only the survivors will win. The short-term result will most likely be balkanisation and a continued decline of Europe economically and politically. Long-term, the weak and their ennui will be shed from whites, arabs and blacks, and we'll all be better off for it.

Wasted Digits.

Attached: IMG_2601.jpg (168x168, 8K)

>gassed you all
When I saw this movie last year, I thought this is what the white man deserves
youtube.com/watch?v=-v-bxPsxpE0
I am sure that even if Africa had access to an advanced education level we could develop a chemical weapon that would only attack white genes

Attached: landscape-1494230724-alien-covenant-engineers.jpg (640x320, 49K)

I will beat the shit out of any italian in a fist fight

You guys hear that? Sounds like the spirit of Mussolini rising from the ashes

best wishes and my support

>jew faggot
miss shot bro
I don't want to work hard and get paid half

You're a stupid race and we will treat you accordingly. In the end no one want you there and if you've not noticed yet, mainstream politics is going in the opposite direction of what you dumb apes need.

Owning slaves is a human right.

>stupid race
ya ya ya
why benetton fired italians for us?
your time is coming

>the benetton to hire me fired an Italian boy who received almost twice of my salary
>literally stole a job and drove down wages for everyone else
>complains about racism

Attached: 0e6.jpg (500x328, 21K)

>slaves
Italy allows Libya to treat us like slaves and provides Libyan patrol boats to capture us and bring us back to the cage
youtube.com/watch?v=FQPJuhXm6Z0
why should we have mercy of italians?

>your time is coming
Did you know around 0,5% of the 4,4% of non-European foreigners in Italy are from sub-saharian Africa?
And if you ask me, yes they are too much. We need to drop this number to 0%. I dont want animals in my country.

>my country
D you have a contract signed by Allah that certifies that Italy is yours?

Italy should deal with you, Ibrahim. Using Tarrant's method preferably.

Attached: 1557817105168.gif (661x800, 187K)

Even if i have a contract you're a subhuman so i doubt you will be able to read it. Enjoy the comeback of fascism till you can.

Attached: Casapound_striscione.jpg (400x267, 18K)

>I'm clean and "alla moda"
Pic related : the latest in nigger fashion for you, nigger.

Attached: DayOfTheRope.png (635x532, 87K)

What a ridicoulus nigger,enslaved by the Benetton for 800 euros at month,you can not even survive with that money,go back in Africa you will live better there.

>the latest in nigger fashion for you, nigger
I don't think so
>pic
but she didn't choose me
>and my account was closed by fascists
twitter.com/ibradiagne31

Attached: nappi.jpg (1200x1190, 138K)

not necessarily. I also get € 150 for meal vouchers and occasionally do other jobs

You are still enslaved, inside an hostile country,the fascists will not let the bite,you don't even get girls because you are ugly as fuck,go back in Africa trust me.

>go back in Africa
now we are in 2019
africa, europe, senegal, italy are non-sense words
we are all citizen of the world

Attached: kyenge-1.jpg (1280x821, 86K)

We are not citzens of the world,this is not how the 99% of the people think,big corporations just need new slaves for getting rich,you are a slave for them,go back in Africa and kick the white man from there.

are you a refugee or an identitarian?

I'm a black muslim, and that's all