The "Browning of America" can be a win for the right

Immigrants are hard workers and have strong family values. These people should be the bedrock of any right wing movement. If the GOP isn't able to capitalize on this, they have no business being in power.

Attached: 786785765865.png (767x1301, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Die low iq shitskin

>Jow Forums wants to deport this

Attached: 1525018362126.jpg (1080x1145, 818K)

the economy keeps getting bigger, yet conditions keep getting worse. Merchant arguments.
If you truly believed that why not extend the argument to the whole of Africa?

why do you care about one chick?

The entire pool of "brown people" are selected for their willingness to break our laws.
You populate a country with criminals and you get fucking Australia.

Looks ghetto

Why do you spam this thread? Spics will always vote dem for gibs

#NotAllImmigrants are hardworking. Quit riding the coattails of the European immigrants of the past like a nigger.

> Free shit! Vote for me.
The problem is, people believe this shit.

>we are based just like you ese

Attached: 1510170036137.png (547x626, 18K)

is she 18?

If altright campaigned to only send back the men we would win. I personally love to eat brown ass.

Neocons swing on national rope day

This, you could build mixed race fascist pro american movement.

And because there is only one identity, and it's american identity, there will be no affirmative action and other shit. Only the best americans will rise to the top, and that will be mostly whites.

Sounds like MIGA.

soon

Attached: 1530575333722.jpg (1080x1247, 111K)

>soon
uh oh

only if you send me a cute brown gf

Attached: 1553368721991.jpg (1242x1236, 696K)

>>Jow Forums wants to deport this
Ofcourse they do. These people have their own countries with tons of people like that in them. They don´t need to be in other countries people on top of it.

Dude trust me, your country has a really low IQ... you don’t want it lower

Jow Forums wants to butcher this and drown it's children in a pool of it's blood.

Mexico has some gorgeous white women, unfortunately it's 90% goblinas that are coming north.

Attached: download (6).jpg (1000x1000, 509K)

>This, you could build mixed race fascist pro american movement.
Yeah right after you wipe out actual americans and as a cope pretend the invaders are your actual people. Then you can cope so hard that you pretend they are somehow pro american. Well they had better be once they have taken over the country. But that doesn´t make it good or anything to aspire towards. These people should simply go back to their own countries especially illegal aliens and that goes for all people in all nations. I´m tired of this notion that immigrants pretend as if let´s say german people don´t exist. And somehow germany is just an empty land that niggers and others can go to and call themselves german and make it all about themselves. Immigrants act as if the people they come to don´t exist, and think it should be all about themselves. And they conveniently in their arrogant and selfish self deception also ignore, that people like them are tons and tons of them back in the nation they come from. But you can hear some nigger fresh off from somalia or whatever in german, act as if people like him exist nowhere else than germany. And so germans should just accomodate a shitton of different people THAT ALL PRETEND THEY HAVE NO PLACE TO GO. But it is infact germans that have no place to go if they lose their own country to foreigners.

The GOP does nothing but cuck to non-whites and they STILL don't vote for them
It's pathetic

How can one girl be so perfect?

Attached: 1518316276047.webm (640x800, 1.74M)

No they don’t never meet one that did actually. They are just saying they have our values but actions speaks louder then words

Family values?
Tell me about the single motherhood rates of second generation immigrants.
Also the crime rate.
And how they vote.

Attached: 39FFCB39-592F-4062-B782-808B4C496425.png (480x480, 84K)

Here´s also what immigrant douchebags which i hate. Because i hate all immigrants this is what i have decided now. Every single fucking immigrant i hate. Till proven otherwise that they are not douchebags i consider them absolute douchebags trash.

They pretend also the nations they come to. The situation in the nations, and how the nation is and everything in it. They pretend it is independent and nothing to do with the people who made it! So they think let´s use germans again. If germans get replaced with somalis and arabs and asians and whatever! Then it´s totally the same. Again they treat germans as if they are irellevant in germany. They don´t even care if they exist in germany, these nasty douchebag immigrants! They think germany should be about them.
Also they come from shithole countries that they themselves want to move away from both their shithole country and their people which they don´t want to live with. Then they pretend eventhough they can´t get their own nations to work. That somehow they are equal to or better than germans when they come to germany. And say well i am also just as german as you. Can you imagine going to china and saying i am ethnic chinese. They would think you were shot in the head or had brain damage. That you pretend you are as ethnic chinese as they are. They would probably say who the hell do you think you are. you are obviously not ethnic chinese nor will you ever be.
But this is how they act when they come to other countries. They pretend they are exactly same people as you. Which they are not, and they know that. And then they pretend they are entitled to same as you, which they are not. Because it´s not their country or people who made it. And then they care more about themselves and their own idiotic opportunism than the people of the nation they go to. I don´t give a shit about these fucking parasite people who want to go to other peoples countries. And then shit on them at the same time.

>have strong family values
Sometimes, this is bad
There is no "our people" for is except our family. Eveeybody is an enemy

Attached: 1550504960740.png (591x581, 103K)

Regulated numbers of vetted legal immigrants ok.
Millions of criminal illegals NOT ok. Stop conflating the two, morons.

A country full of low iq criminals is all you're going to get.

>There is no "our people" for is except our family.
Maybe not for you. I don´t ascribe to your idiotic braindamage view where there are no ethnic differences or similarities.

kys shitskin

enough with the overly obvious sarcasm. it's lame and not funny.

sage.

Ha, for I know the people the person next to me could have been here since the independence or just from the beginning of the 20th century and varied degrees if mixtures
This unknown is what destroy any kind of trust

brown people vote for gibs and to take power away from whitey. look at supposedly conservative latinos who vote democrat. Even asians vote democrat. You won't realize just how bad things are until TX flips.

Attached: DjfiurwUcAARxZa.jpg (960x960, 199K)

If it's Brown, _____ it down!

>Even asians vote democrat
The GOP won the Asian vote in the 2014 midterms. Trump's a proud anti-intellectual, something Asians hate.

Really underrated.

Here is also the thing. Nobody of immigrant deserve anything from people of another country or their society. They deserve maybe to work. Nothing else.
You are supposed to hate all immigrants till proven otherwise. And look at them as subversive traitors and douchebags. Till they prove otherwise.
This is why they have to come up with a xenophobia to again try to stifle a total natural and healthy reaction. Because it´s different people that want to come into your country.
a) why do they want to come in
b) what are they going to do once they are there.
It´s very important questions.
And people who just deny that are full of shit.
People also have their own countries. If they can´t get them to work it should not really be other peoples problems either!
These immigrants who come. Do not respect the people of the country they come to. They don´t understand they are living in somebody elses house. They think they own the place. People in their own nation are taking for granted and immigrants catered to. Immigrants should not be catered to with NOTHING, NOTHING THEY DESERVE. NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY ZERO THINGS.
It´s upside down world where immigrants think they a) deserve to go to whatever nation they like and be citizen there no matter what b) think that whatever nation they go to should be about them and their people and whatever it is they want. No. These fucking frustrating people who don´t even understand general ethics and fairness. I sometimes want to beat their face in with a hammer. Crush their skull into a fine powder, and make a rocket and send their remains directly into the fucking sun. So i never have to hear their bullshit ever fucking again why they ask such stupid monkey questions that are total violation of fairness towards every ethnic group in their own country.
When it comes to that i don´t care what country they say it in or what ethnicity that person is who says it. They should fucking get the blade.

The bedrock of the GOP is "being white" and "being rich". The rest is just propaganda perpetuated by the party to win votes and do their bidding. It was never about being a hard-working christian with values.

You faggots are all so fucking bluepilled.

>They're natural republican voters don't you know.
The countries they came from seem to indicate something else.
Try following politics for five fucking minutes before you tell people what you think about it.

kike. saged.

Mexicans always vote in their family's best interest. Liberals are basically giving them the keys to the country and all of the benefits without any of the tax burdens.

There is nothing a republican can do to win the Latino vote. If you try, you'll end up like JEB!

She was so hot like 5 years ago.
Too old now, deserves to be decapitated like every old hag.

Attached: CJ-Martin.jpg (405x405, 53K)

Because when they do that. They are making excuses for why they are attempting to practice ethnic and cultural and demographic warfare with people in their fucking own country. And then it´s just a game of these immigrants lying their ass off, pretending to be victims, whilst nefariously pushing their own culture and values and their own garbage on a nation that they wanted to immigrate to to get away from their own people and nation in the first place.

And that is also what is happening. And then always these bastard immigrants, come and say.
>let us make alliance with you for some muh right wing or muh this or muh that maybe immigrants and the ethnic population should unite together.
NO.. HOW ABOUT NO. It´s the fucking immigrants who are waging ethnic and demographic and cultural warfare against the population of the nation they go to. How about no peace whatsoever.. zero. Fucking retards are trying to take over other peoples countries, and then pretend as if they want to be friends. Fact of matter is these assholes don´t give A SHIT if americans or if germans or if french or if swedes or whatever, dissapear from their own country, the only country where these people really are in most examples. They don´t care. They´ll just be like ok it´s our country now. Which is how they are acting to begin. But they cry little crocodile tears when someone suggests they have come too many, some of them need to go back to their own country so they don´t overwhelm the people which nation they move to.
They cry little crocodile tears these liars and fraudulent vilains. They are evilminded, they are stupid, they are arrogant and selfish and i HATE THEM. I FUCKING HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Till they prove something else. Which most of them don´t! See that´s exactly how it is. They are not overwhelmingly kind and benevolent and non threatening and non subversive. THEY ARE OVERWHELMINGLY THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

No, we want to deport her son.

Attached: MS-13-gang-member-AFPOrlando-Sierra-640x480[1].jpg (640x480, 72K)

Who are "actual americans"?

And the fig leafs they hide behind are 'muh waycism' as they are btw. destroying people in their own countries! Because they don´t want to fuck off to their own country, or help limit immigration. They don´t want to help the ethnic population. They want to shit on them!!! and selfishly promote their own ethnic groups and culture and values instead. To hell with these people. That act like victims whilst they are subversively undermining and destroying people in their own countries, where they are almost nowhere else than there. Whereas these immigrants can instantly go home to their own countries and tons of their own stupid fucking people.

>hard working family people
explains why their countries are so good to live in

>Who are "actual americans"?
3-4 west europeans are the american core group. This is completely undisputed unless you are a fucking retard that have some kind of a fungus for a brain. And even remotely can be honest with yourself.
So even in america which was a colony built from ground up from dust by primarily the british. Is very clear. But especially other nations it´s very fucking clear that those people exist pretty much only in those nations. So when you get asshole immigrants that want to come from their little bastard place. And go to someone elses country. From day 1 their putrid presence undermines that particular people in their own country. Their bullshit culture values and traditions are cancer and idiotic and belong in their own countries. Everything about immigrants are totally bullshit nonsense.. That they think they can try to push on another people.

White people in Latin America don’t need to migrate... it’s the inferior people the one that migrate...

>low-IQ foreigners who move to western nations to get free shit and opportunities that their own nations are too incompetent and corrupt to give them are based and redpilled
And then they make their new country a little more like their own country. They have to go back.

Whos descendants are "actual Americans"? Brits are mutts themselves, and the germans here bred out any racial purity quick.

I'll agree, in europe, ethnicity is an important thing, but in america the lines arent just blurred, theyre gone and they have been for decades if not centuries. We cant even agree what constitutes as "white". Racial obsession here in america falls flat by claiming that "european" is one coherent ethnicity and culture.

is this a sexualized infant?

fuck, THEN deport.

Race in america is a fucking meme, theres a reason the mutt face is how we're portrayed. Americans hung italians when they came here, they hated the swedes when they came here, they hated the germams when they came here. If the GOP got over the idea of preserving a mythical white america, or at least expanded what white means like we have every 20 years, we could have a solid conservative alliance with spics for sure and a good hefty chunk of muslims based solely on issues.

Immigrants particularly illegal immigrants. ARE PURE FUCKING CANCER.
It is a group of people who are INVADING YOUR COUNTRY. And then acting as if they are victims. WHILST THEY ARE INVADING YOUR COUNTRY.

It is the most ridiculous fucking thing in human history. And why immigration in general especially mass immigration. Was never a fucking thing. Because it´s like letting yourself be invaded. The only reason USA brought more west europeans over. Is because they were making new country from ground up. And they simply needed more people to logistically cover the frontier to utilize the landmass. And even they only brought over 250k annually which is a fucking pathetic tiny number for such a big country. Especially if you consider they were actually trying to use immigrants to increase the population. And therefore they brought over people pretty much exactly like themselves. So that they didn´t lose who they were as a people. Or got ethnic and cultural strife and all this garbage.

Immigration and especially illegal immigration as a default thing is a complete fucking joke.
It causes demographic and cultural and ethnic problems. ALL THE TIME.
And it can even lead to a people being destroyed in their own country, because they didn´t limit immigration enough. In contrast. Every single fucking immigrant can go home to their own countries with tons of their people. THEY DO NOT SIMPLY EXIST IN YOUR COUNTRY. YOU DO NOT NEED TO ACCOMODATE THEM IN YOUR COUNTRY. There´s no intrinsic need for them to be in other peoples countries!
It would be true if these people existed nowhere else. But that´s not the case. This is like a flood of people targetting specific countries they see as being good countries. To the massive detriment of the people of those countries they target. And whilst doing that they are tons and tons of them back in their home nation with 90+% ethnic majority.

And this is never talked about so bluntly and so honestly. BUT YOU KNOW IT IS TRUE.

Hell, if ir werent for the constant gibs and propaganda, we'd have niggers on our side over all these social issue farces

Fuck
israel
!

>I'll agree, in europe, ethnicity is an important thing, but in america the lines arent just blurred, theyre gone and they have been for decades if not centuries. We cant even agree what constitutes as "white".
It means west and north west european if not of european ancestry. That´s the only thing white ever meant. White american simply meant american, but since there were blacks in USA, they called them white americans. Since it was several west european ethnic groups that had fellowship in a new country. Didn´t make sense to call them german americans or british americans etc.
You can´t just pretend to be a fucking brainlet and go instructions unclear. White is anyone with a light complexion.
No it meant at the very very MINIMUM european. and NOTHING ELSE. ZERO. NOTHING ELSE.
Also it´s a lie that european americans are mutts. Actually also germans and others self segregated themselves around USA. And americans due to preserving their ethnic identity as a very strict thing for USA history, are actually very high % european. And not this mixed thing as people want to say.

So no you can´t just use the excuse that nobody knows who americans are. Because till 1965 it was very very clear who was an american or white american. But white american meant actually an american. Black americans weren´t really americans in same sense. First illegal aliens, who were just given full amnesty as a betrayal to american people. So they were just there. The real americans are 'white' european americans. AND NOONE ELSE. those were the ethnic majority like 87.5% or something as late as 1965. And that´s with the africans there.

And you certainly cannot use this retarded brainwashing of americans since the 60's where their country was always multiethnic. To transplant your cancerous brainwashed misunderstanding to every other nation in the world. TO hell with that shit.

underated

Attached: 1545883751094.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Literally every white american i know is a mutt. Im from every part of europe, and almost every one of those parts werent considered white when they got here. Any semblance of racial purity is long gone in america, just being white means youre probably 5 different types of european, and you almost definitely some nigger spic or teepee blood in there too. Racial purity here is fucking retarded.

immigrants vote for their own and can not ever be trusted nor counted upon in a democratic system.

To say "white" means "any european" and imply that that maintains aby degree of purity is hopeless and asinine. You are ethnically different from any country around you, and people who have french and polish and swedish genes are not one pure race.

this is the only browning of america

Attached: Left.jpg (800x590, 49K)

>Immigrants are hard workers and have strong family values.
No.

>To say "white" means "any european" and imply that that maintains aby degree of purity is hopeless and asinine. You are ethnically different from any country around you, and people who have french and polish and swedish genes are not one pure race.
I know. Well USA was for the most part north western european. That was the core groups of USA.
But that you try to gaslight into saying that just accept any ethnicity into USA because it doesn´t matter. Just let in every central and south americans, africans, whatever Is highly fraudulent.
Yes i am well aware a frenchman is not a dane, and a dane is not a pole, and a pole is not a spaniard or whatever. But europeans are still more similar to eachother than they are to others.
So even if america was this european hodgepodge that you pretend it is. Which i´ve seen studies that shows it´s actually high level of european. Even if you say that. It makes no sense to just invite in every non european on the planet that you fucking can! Because they are not the fucking same.
And muh indian blood. Fucking pocahontas is almost completely european. And she´s running around pretending to be an indian. That´s how serious americans took preserving their european ancestry and heritage. Obviously they were building a country right next to a people which were TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THEM. So it was important to preserve.
It´s gaslighting of the highest order that USA was not almost a completely west european country. Till very very recently. All this pretending that it wasn´t comes after the 60's aswell as the statue of liberty which never represented US immigration policy, nor the stuff scribbled on it by emma lazarus a marxist and a jew. Who wanted non european mass immigration to USA. In direct violation with americans principles and policies. Aswell as another jew who made the melting pot meme. Which is also a lie!

no, the browning of America is the death of America. the historic and founding ethnic group is white northern European. when the majority ethnic group becomes a minority, there will be civil war.

not saying non whites cannot be bleached and assimilated but that would mean all non white immigration would have to end.

Attached: Assimilation-+Stages+(Milton+Gordon).jpg (960x720, 89K)

>gaslighting
Take your faggotry back to tumblr.
I didnt say accept any race. Curry niggers are a menace and should be pushed out, chinese are still directly loyal to china, and mulsims are opposed to assimilation, but the catholic asians and the good spics are unironically good for America, and if we strip this narrative of democrats being the defender of holy shitskins, then we strip the real dangerous entity of its entrenched powers.

>good spics
There are no good spics, spic.

>no, the browning of America is the death of America. the historic and founding ethnic group is white northern European.
Right, it´s like going to japan. And saying. When there are no more actual japanese people left in japan. Japan will now actually do really fine.
it´s insane. No.. Japan is then dead because japan IS JAPANESE, nation and people are one!
It´ll be something else. It can call itself japanese and do whatever fuck it wants and larp as whatever the people who then inhabit it. But it´ll never be japanese ever again.

Same if actual americans, dissapear from america. It´s no longer USA, it´s just a bunch of assholes clowns from various other nations. Larping as if they had anything the fuck to do with it. And then they´ll most likely run it into the ground, and start bickering at eachother along the way too. Since now they don´t have the americans to shit on any longer, cause they´re gone.. Through this gradual slow motion debasement process.

What do you live in Milwaukee? Mexican communities are undeniably family oriented and safe, when theyre forced into shit areas by rich jews and liberals they become terrible because what is being pushed on them.

>Take your faggotry back to tumblr.
You are a fucking retard burger.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
You don´t know what gaslighting means?
In this case they are BULLSHITTING YOU ABOUT AMERICAN HISTORY. making you think that americans were just multiethnic people and not like pretty much only north western europeans till very recently.
This is what it means, it sows doubt about what you know to be true. That´s what gaslighting is. It´s a method of psychological manipulation!
>Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, making them question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, it attempts to destabilize the victim and delegitimize the victim's belief.
And this is what you are doing you pathetic little liar fraud bastard! And this is why you get angry with me when i point it out. Go fuck yourself.

>"youre angry"
>throws a piss fit
Youre not being gaslighted, youre being retarded

Absolutely based and John Moses Browning pilled user.

beans, nigs, hindus, and muzzies are all prettyy conservative but you retards cant stop being racist so they go dem. you will continue to be racist for no reason, and they will continue to go dem. yall are dumber than nigs

>What do you live in Milwaukee?
San Antonio
>Mexican communities are undeniably family oriented and safe
No. They don't even pretend to care about their kids or what their kids do, and their neighborhoods are dilapidated, crime ridden shitholes.

>Immigrants are hard workers and have strong family values.

Attached: 1553880585152.jpg (775x622, 108K)

this

It doesn't matter, race war is inevitable.

DEPORT SELENA GOMEZ

>beans, nigs, hindus, and muzzies are all prettyy conservative
There's more to being conservative than just hating fags, you stupid nigger.

In a sense what you're saying is true, they are all conservative to their own interests but are also equally xenophobic and ethnocentric, if you give them an inch they take it as weakness as they still feel superior to other ethnicities.

>catholic asians and the good spics are unironically good for America
in mass migration numbers they are not. the moment any non white steps foot on American soil they instantaneously have more rights than any white American due to civil rights.

they will not vote for anything conservative because the democrats will give them and maintain their special rights. they will always vote for the rights of their group over the nation. they always act and think ethnoracially, fuck every structure in American society encourages them to do so. they will never be good for America society, just the economy but short term economic gains at the expense of long term stability is absolutely suicidal and anti American. the wealthy can promote these ideas because the stability of the nation means absolutely nothing to them, they can leave and they will when it all comes crashing down.

the US has suffered the largest mass migration in human history. even if they were all easily assimilate it would be a stain on society but the people we got were not easy to assimilate. we need to take a break completely from non white immigration and try to restore demographic stability.

San Antonio is just fucking garbage anyways, Georgia has unironically good Mexicans

There's no value to that though, spics and muzzies are exactly the same as niggers.

>democrats will give them special rights
That is exactly what needs to be countered, if you take away the democrats faux minority warrior face, they will vote more conservative

>Youre not being gaslighted, youre being retarded
You are lying about US history, to justify that somehow it´s good that USA just become non european majority. You are trying to gaslight americans, I called you out for it. And you call me retarded.
>beans, nigs, hindus, and muzzies are all prettyy conservative but you retards cant stop being racist
Why can´t these people fucking understand to go live in their own countries?
Do you think it´s racist if for instance french people don´t want niggers and middle easterners and many others in the pretty much only country french people exist?
No it´s fucking these assholes that you feel sorry for, that are acting subversive against the people which nation they go to. As you say yourself they go vote democrat to fuck over americans, because they want to be catered to themselves eventhough they don´t even fucking belong there. Go to hell with your garbage and your lies, trying to make the villains look like victims. They should rather fuck off back to where they came from instead of trying to subvert and destroy americans. or any other people which countries these garbage immigrant assholes go to and do similar things.
That americans or french or anyone else want to preserve their own people and their country to be about them. Is the most natural thing. It´s like a fucking invader pretending he´s the victim. Whilst he is invading your country. That´s what these bastards act like in USA or in other places for that matter. But you thought it was great when americans just caved and took it up the ass and tried to cater to these invaders didn´t you. It´s only now that some of them don´t as much cause they see how they are being undermined. That they are a problem. But as long as you got what you wanted. It was fine hah. Take a look in the mirror and see the villain!

Nice try mutt

meant to reply to you with part of this.

At least you changed the picture this time.

We really need to stick that lists these shill posts. They don’t even change the wording.

Can you even speak English, pajeet? Or do you just control + v for your daily pennies.

i swear the only reason it's US posters that say shit like this because they're spics in disguise

When did i ever say its good that whites become a minority, im talking about getting more people to vote for conservative issues you fucking autist

GA user here. I will agree that their are good INDIVIDUALS of Mexican descent but the rest are pretty shitty. In fact all spics are equally shit apart from a few individuals. Same with gooks, poos, and nogs. Every group has a miniscule number of actual based individuals, but what does it mean if the majority is shit?

And where have i lied about US history? The largest mass lynching in our history was against western Europeans, US immigration policy from 100 years ago refers to Germans, Swedes, the Irish and the French as we do now to mexicans. Whiteness has expanded 40 fold in the past century and thats undeniable

"The conservative argument for ______ (fill in lefty cause here)"

Only if we all get Moner gfs