African/pol/ - anti west edition

im tired of those weak beta wh*te males who keep spamming nigger hate threads. i dont get it why do they keep us divided when we should all unite against our (((common enemy))). inb4 DESPITE being the 13%... go fuck yourself wh*toid.

Attached: kDNuCyE.jpg (450x640, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when i say slavery you say sorry
SLAVERY

Attached: angry black bull.jpg (207x244, 9K)

Flex and scream all you want nigger, it certainly wont stop a bullet from entering your skull.

Attached: welfare.webm (720x304, 2.94M)

Fake and gay.

Attached: op-is-a-nigger-nasty-fucking-nigger.jpg (451x344, 125K)

So this is a begging thread?

60 years ago, white people fed starving negroes.
What we got was twice as many starving negroes.

World hunger needs to dramatically increase in order for the black population in Africa to return to it’s early 1900s levels.

wh*te boi do you seriously think you can shoot me? if a race war is going to erupt it will be fists only

Attached: 1547872678240.jpg (1904x1568, 339K)

Attached: 1555177938282.webm (720x480, 2.05M)

based

you owe us
give us what we are owed or we will take it from you by FORCE

Attached: white countries stealing from africa.jpg (283x178, 13K)

Shut up and feed your fellow niggers.

We are waiting israel faggots. Say sorry NOW!

We pay it back in lead

Pajeets make every single one of these threads, Mauritius is like 65% Pajeet

Here's an idea, feed YOURSELF. It's fucking pathetic that you niggers don't know how to grow a potato.

No it won't.

who needs a race war when we can just stop sending you food?

>you owe us
see

Unironically this, as soon as the West stops sending food the problem will resolve itself. Who's bright idea was it to send food to Africa in the first place?

coming for wh*te females

Attached: 1557260080373.jpg (1199x1121, 255K)

Slavery is not a one way thing, unlike most other people here I try to not be racist. I would like to make you aware slavery of blacks by whites lasted around 300 years, slavery of blacks by middleasterners was going on for thousands of years, slavery of blacks by blacks has been going on for tens of thousands of years and is on going. So us whites don't need to say sorry. Shit happens it's unfortunate but modern whites paying reparations for former actions is absurd.

I fucking hate this meme. First off, it costs $200-300/week to feed a family of 4. So let's surmise that there are 3 billion people living below the poverty line who need assistance for hunger. Just on the low end, that's $150 billion per week. Per year, that's $7.8 trillion to combat world hunger.

Great, more rapists on their way to Europe.

Don't forget the exponential growth of these apes procreating.

Hahah, thirty billion to end world hunger?
That's at most ten bucks per hungry person. Yeah, I'm sure that'd clear up all their problems nicely.
Fucking hell.

30 billion to cure world hunger?

>we should unite
>go fuck yourself wh*toid

Absolute state of niggers.

Hey, they never said for how long it would end the world hunger for.
With 10 dollars per person you'd end world hunger for two or three days.

They don't help their double IQ point stereo type

You wouldn't feed cancer would you?

Exactly. Every year it'll grow by $1-2 trillion. By 2030 it'll cost $30-40 trillion to combat world hunger annually. World hunger is nature's way of trying to balance out our unsustainable population crisis.

Why even bother, let them rot stop feeding them, they gonna be 2 billions or more in 100+ years.

DO NOT FEED THE NEGRO.

Can't wait to introduce you great fellas to my sisters

thinks all of africa is poor what a brainlet

Attached: 1555677386484.jpg (700x1145, 212K)

>muh IQ
every single time

Attached: 1557582796596.png (2443x1440, 444K)

A Billion bullets would be allot cheaper than $30 billion and would also end world hunger

Tribalism will destroy this country, if we don't want the future of the UK or the past of the native Americans, we need to unite and close our borders

I could end hunger for $0.10 a bullet for each nigger alive.

>10 cpr
those are rookie numbers
think bulk prices, probably like 4-5 cpr

The US gave $12 billion to Europe after WW2 in what was called the Marshall Plan. Europeans rebuilt a wrecked continent with that money. The world has given $900 billion to Africa for 'reasons' (incompetence) and nothing has changed. Ever.

Attached: you.jpg (1300x867, 194K)

Your infograph left off "98% chance of no financial assistance from the father."

We are the cash cow my fellow wigger.

Really? 30 billion to euthanize the mud races, that either sounds very cheap or very expensive.

Gibsmedat the continent.

>less genetic defects
>blood malfunction that only affects niggerians

Cost to end world hunger? Are we talking about a day? A week? A month? How long until we must send over another 30 billion? How long until we need to send more than 30 because the starving people have created more children who also need food now?

why, did you lose your spears, wog?
youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U

Dumb twat.

Niggers make poor soldiers.

It's only when led by white officers that they are to be feared.

32 Battalion

Research it nig nog.

>Who's bright idea was it to send food to Africa in the first place?
kikes and kike enablers, haven't you noticed this pattern by now polska?

Jews are not white and they owned over 95% of the slave boats. My people know better.

You should embrace your minority status and get some institutional racism imposed on others like everyone else.

I wasn't around in the 80s, I'm told there was a concert about AIDs or something.

White people have been feeding blacks for some 200 years now. We can’t also ration the food we give them so they don’t eat it all at once and fix the corruption in Africa so people share the food we give them. At some point blacks need to help themselves because the evil white man is not always going to be there to wipe their nose.

Let me give you a quick run down on Africa and why we SHOULD NOT help it.
>the most fertile soil in the world
>mid and southern Africa have vast lakes and rivers
>EVERYTHING that grows, will grow in African soil
>weather is ideal for farming
Yet, Africans are starving
>Largest oil reserve outside of the US Natl parks
>Dimonds
>Gold and other valuable metals
>rare earth elements
yet Africa has the poorest nations in the world
>miles of untouched beaches with perfect conditions for swiming
Yet Africans chase away westerners
>waters surrounding Africa are teeming with fish
yet again Africans are starving
>vast heards of edible animals
yet AGAIN Africans starve

I really dont think the west can be blamed for Africans not taking advantage of what is there. The tribal peoples of Africa are able to survive with pointy sticks, yet the city dwellers starve. Whole lot of not my fucking problem

It's best to cut all the funding to Africa and let them starve to death. When they all died we claim the land.

"Ending world hunger" just breeds more world hunger. Why do we have to feed all the stray cats in the neighborhood?

> we should all unite against our (((common enemy))).
>go fuck yourself wh*toid.
what equals 13, and 50?

yup and AIDS is now endemic in some parts of apefrica, the concert and the money it raised did absolutely nothing but give bleeding hearts a bit of a dopamine hit

Attached: Map-of-HIV-Prevalance-in-Africa[1].png (600x631, 106K)

and line kike pockets

>"end" world hunger for $30 billion
>next year you have to end it again for $60 billion

IN THE PAST

nigger/poo can only troll with obvious fiction, pathetic

Yes, that's the most humanitarian option.

!Never feed and water Negroes!

Why should I give a fuck about what happens in Africa and how many people starve there??
If they lack the amount of brain cells necessary to build up a proper economy it's their fucking problem

They can't help themselves because they don't have the interest, IQ, training or equipment. We could give them the equipment, but they would more likely destroy or dismantle it to sell for drugs or something. We could train them, but they are too stupid and lazy. They have grown accustomed to white people magically bringing them food.

Attached: 1554232792685.jpg (1024x824, 133K)

Why do niggers have absolutely zero honor? White guy fights by himself, if he loses he takes the beating. Black guy fights by himself, if he starts losing his nigger friends have to jump the guy winning...why is this?

You wouldn't ever be satisfied with any amount of Gibs. Come take it if you can.

Attached: 1556207844441.jpg (534x548, 68K)

Not to mention most people with autism and birth defects I see, in my area at least, are black.

World hunger never stays ended, dumb double gay OP.

>I can use Microsoft Paint
How does it feel being a genuine retard?

Sorry.

Nigger

Why can't you just feed yourself already instead of having wet eyes and gimmedat hands in front of Whites who you hate.

You're on vacation? Are you bored?

I looked it up. Sources disagree a little but we can settle on about 800 million starving people.
Considerably less than I expected, actually.
So much so that with a 30-billion budget they'd all get a whopping $37.50 each.
Why don't you try sending a nice even forty to a random African nigger and see if that fixes his situation? It's only the cost of a decent bottle of wine.

Niggers > Germans

Hello Mr. Moshe Shekelstein, how are you doing today?

White women have white genes faggot, make both races go extinct!

$30B now
$40B next year
$100B in 5 years
$500B thereafter
And so on

>gibs free money
>warlords steal it all anyways

What useful way to spend money

Ah yes of course no way Russian would hate Germans, I am clearly a Jew. That is of course because ALL RUSSIANS LOVE GERMANS!

Attached: german graves btfo.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

>No way Russians would hate Germans
Talking about REAL Russians, that is absolutely true.
Sadly you're not a pure-blooded Russian, but a mutt. What a sad creature.

The reason we don't want to feed Africans? Because while the cost of feeding them may be 30 billion now, when this generation grows up and has 7 kids, the cost to feed the next generation will be be 30 billion + (7×30) 210 billion = 240 billion. Eventually there will be mass starvation since the amount we can give increases linearly while the population increases exponentially. Given such a proposition.. it is more moral that millions die now than hundres of millions die later. This is the greater good.

>pure-blooded Russian

Attached: 1556786754454.png (326x301, 35K)

Not peanuts but a bucket of KFC, because you're a nigger

So.. for a one time military expense of $30 Billion there'd be no more hungry people left alive?
I dunno if killing all the meallets is ethical but I guess it'd work.

>why is this?
niggers
the answer is in your question user

World hunger won't be fixed by money.

How can earlier be proud of anything?
Low IQ
Penchant for violence
No written language
No domesticated animals
No agriculture
No metallurgy
No multi-leveled buildings
No wheel.
In USA they can't speak English properly. Just want the gibs. The women are fat and ugly, look like gorillas with a wig on. Average net worth of $5 smell-bad.....no wonder the black men rather be gay

Attached: 1554439606336.jpg (640x480, 74K)

Only a genuine shitposter would post this image.
So, bravo, sir. Bravo.

Are you a nigger or a pajeet?

>WAAAAAAAH WHY WON'T WHITEY PAY TO FIX OUR SHIT FOR US?