Spending 40 billion annually to wage a "war on drugs" that studies show likely doesn't even reduce availability or usage

>spending 40 billion annually to wage a "war on drugs" that studies show likely doesn't even reduce availability or usage
>providing a viable business model for murderous gang members
>preserving a criminal citizen class that erodes society because they can't be hired to do decent work because they once smoked a plant

Why do you do this, Americans?
Do you hate your money?
Do you like having criminals in your community, hurting your property values?
Are you simply retarded?

Attached: 220px-Ron_Paul,_official_Congressional_photo_portrait,_2007.jpg (220x276, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCVN1BpcZss
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=OCVN1BpcZss

Always hated this cock sucker.

>kike hates Ron Paul
What a shocker. Who could have possibly predicted this???

Nobody is stopping you from smoking your meth OP...obviously

Libertarians are corporate bootlickers

We're run by profit-centric boomers and kikes who get rich off the drug war.

Gassing the lot of them of just waiting for generation Zyklon to reach maturity as the boomers die off will be what sets us free of their dipshittery.

I'm a millennial raised by a Boomer. They legitimately are the shittiest generation, though millennials are the faggiest.

And here come the strawman shills, right on que.

>he doesn't know that the 'war on drugs' is a 'war on us not making money on the drugs'

Oh I know it's all smoke and mirrors so the CIA can amass a healthy black budget but that's not where I start to redpill normies.

Gas the boomers, age war now. :)

Attached: 1529176088178.jpg (960x720, 108K)

Never going to happen as long as you need drugs to function.

Is strawmaning all you can do, boomer?

Says the road pirate boot licker :^)

Americans love their Zionist cocksucking politicians. Ron Paul and Tulsi get so much hate here despite being against globalist war freaks.

Attached: tulsi.png (586x641, 559K)

I have a theory that boomers are secretly guilty for their wealth and they self punish themselves by voting for people that hate them and their children.
It's pretty much the only thing that makes sense aside from them simply being dumb as everloving fuck.

Obviously Jews want Americans to die for Israel.

Drugs are degenerate. I agree with Mr. Paul on not having Americans die for Israel, however.

Obviously but you respond to degeneracy by not partaking in it, not by constructing a massive, expensive, ineffective, invasive governmental apparatus to prevent every man, woman and child from partaking.
Why is this simple concept so difficult for boomers to understand?

Again, I'm not a boomer. Boomers want Americans to die for Israel.

I wasn't replying to you?

>Corporations run the government which has massive
>Libertarians want to shrink the government so Corporations control over it matters not

Nice try buttercup

Attached: Half+the+characters+arent+even+human+but+its+not+diverse+_f3920738895a8cc83a1b04afa81d48b3.jpg (699x456, 74K)