GARDEN OF EDEN

GENSIS LITERALLY DOCUMENTED A NEWLY DISCOVERED ANCIENT RIVER & OASIS THAT DRIED UP 3000BC.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU FOUND OUT THE STORY OF ADAM AND EVE ARE ACTUAL REALITY?

How much proof, how many fulfilled prophecies, how much documentation, historicity and archeological findings do a*heist cucks need to realize the Bible is the actual true word of God?

youtube.com/watch?v=76PWWNDaMb4

Attached: EDEN.jpg (1009x677, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richat_Structure
youtube.com/watch?v=UIVe-rZBcm4
ldolphin.org/eden/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

garden of eden was in present day black sea. Danube, Prut, Dniester and Dnieper river converge

The garden was a lab. The lab of Eden where things were grown, including us.

Christcuckery is funny.

Attached: (((Boomers))).jpg (1280x1249, 167K)

>WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU FOUND OUT THE STORY OF ADAM AND EVE ARE ACTUAL REALITY?
i don't remember.
it was so long ago.

>cia is still posting

Attached: 1545999653052.png (700x300, 107K)

Makes sense, the lowest point in the desert creates an oasis afterall.
Now if they could find the vampire tribe that was born from lilith.

So is Atlantis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richat_Structure

Attached: Richat_structure_Mauritania_node_full_image_2.jpg (700x541, 124K)

bump

There’s no reason to believe the eden story isn't historical to begin with. It is an oral story told for millennia by protohumans who first gained primitive consciousness. Of course it will be a lush area with edible vegetation in abundance.

>caring this much about Jewish mythology

>jewish mythology

Attached: 51235.png (331x228, 29K)

oh damn you really got me I guess I'm a christcuck now.

Perfect.

>Evolution can't be real even after reading hundreds of studies on it. How can you still believe a "theory"
>But 2000 years Ago these Jews wrote about how their buddy turned some water into wine at a party. Isn't that proof he's god. Amazing,.why don't you believe in Jesus.

wow, thanks op, I love kike fairy tales now!

The bible is chinese whispers for history. The great flood records a cataclysmic flood, and last i checked the end of the last ice age (and possibly a comet collision with canadian ice sheets) caused a rise in sea levels of something like 120 metres; That's miles and miles of coastline that was destroyed, which would also have been most of any tribes at the time.

In much the same way, the garden of eden may have been an oasis where a small amount of humans lived in harmony with nature until the oasis dried up - good times create weak people, hard times create strong people type thing.

Imagine that.. Like this was some big secret.
Now try to understand that GOD was just a human tier Alien that needed slaves so he spliced his dna into the local proto-human and jump started OUR evolution by a million years. ALSO GOD (actually the alien) created Religion as a means of controlling his newly created super monkeys in case we got unruly.
And its still effective...

Bible contains mutilated historical facts.
>PROOF IT IS THE WORD OF GOD
Only a fool or a charlatan would claim to know the will and words of God.

THe bible is a roadmap to the kingdom of heaven within.
Dont worship the bible, worship God

Almost all mythology is either a loose oral history or a metaphor for cultural conflict/development. This "proves" the Bible as much as the Edda proves Norse mythology to be true. The war and peace between Aesir and Vanir tells of a pre-historical conflict between Nordics and Mediterranean/Alpine, a real thing, so the Old Testament giving accounts of ancient prehistory in the Middle East isn't surprising. You would just be a fool to think that this proves the magical or literally divine events in it, such as turning staves into snakes and parting the red sea, as fact just by its proximity to things which do have evidence for them.

You don't have to take everything as all-or-nothing, you know. Can't you use your head and calmly think through these things without jumping straight to a hare-brained, superstitious conclusion?

Attached: 1557697484785-v.jpg (571x800, 142K)

It looks like a butthole.

>says wrong location
>garden was a lab
>says nothing to see here, what about them vampires
>says Atlantis
>muh protohumans told this story for millennia
>jewish mythology
>fairy tale
>bible is chinese whispers, muh comets and ice age
Aliens
Bible is corrupt

Wow op, your thread is really triggering the shills. They are all over the place trying to discredit the truth.

Iraq houses the tree of life and a stargate. That's why we invaded. Things were so much better under Saddam

so much this, kek

Nuke it from orbit. Just to make sure.

Attached: cAFOwQ3.gif (500x270, 984K)

>kike religion documents kike territory events
who would have thought!

Attached: 1557425285601.gif (281x224, 3.97M)

so did they find the seraphims too? why are these people allowed back to eden? were some parts of that story just make belief?

Looks like a rotten can lid covered in shit.

>2,630 views
fuck off with your shitty channel and get a real job

>uploaded less than 24 hours ago
>hurr durr only 3000 views, your evidence is discarded! check-mate christcuck

Christkeks too dumb to understand a pagan myth of the creation of man.

Attached: edens garden.jpg (1200x600, 191K)

See my pic. Im gonna spell it out for you.

>Placenta is the tree of knowledge.
>Umbillical cord is the snake
>Adam and Eve is naked and provided for in the womb. Naked yet feel no cold.
>Eve recieves the fruit first (genetics of your ancestry picked out by the placenta)
>You are female/nongender before you recieve testosterone to develop a dick. Thus adam is second.

>Once they have received the knowledge they leave the garden, cuts the head of the snake.

Attached: what-yall-think-makes-you-go-umm-human-placenta-tree-19381434.png (500x357, 105K)

so far ive heard: jewish myth, wrong location, protohumans, fairy tale, kike documents and seraphims, I was wondering when some brainlet crypto-atheist was gonna bring up muuh "X looks similar to Y, therefore X is definitely Y" bagan bullshit, kek

Then you tell me the meaning of the story. What purpose does the story serve?

>something looks like something else, this proves I am correct

Basically this.

>>Adam and Eve is naked and provided for in the womb. Naked yet feel no cold.
>>Eve recieves the fruit first (genetics of your ancestry picked out by the placenta)
>>You are female/nongender before you recieve testosterone to develop a dick. Thus adam is second.
this is not even remotely how conception works. are you a fucking retard by chance? also i before e except after c moron

>naked yet feel no cold
first of all, they were not naked so I guess your story already fell apart.
and the rest is just pure "X looks similar to Y, therefore X is definitely Y" type of bullshit ive seen pagans and kikes spew for 60 years now, which have been equally debunked every single time. Zeitgeist and all that other bs was debunked so hard Maher is probably crying himself to sleep every night.
besides, if you watched the video youll see that eden was an actual, physical place in the middle east (as documented in gensis and now discovered by archeology), and has nothing to do with a metaphysical place. but you probably didnt even bother to watch the video

I wouldn't believe this is "the" Atlantis or "the" Eden, but I would argue it was certainly one of many of the god's abodes. The gods of old were numerous.

Genesis is literal, but dude there was a global flood that completely destroyed everything changed the landscape. Eden is under 500 feet of mud

Why does adam and eve have to leave the garden? Why are they cold once they do leave?

Well, you are born and there is no bodyheat from your mother to heat you up. Its cold in the real world, you need to get clothed.

>not even remotely how conception works

>Definition of conception
>1a(1) : the process of becoming pregnant involving fertilization or implantation or both

You are right, but i wasnt talking about conception dumbass. Its the process that takes place post-conception.

No, there is only one God regardless of how edgy you want to act. And try lurking more until you learn how to larp properly.

there is no prrof of macroevolution

Attached: 60AC8F06-0E13-4831-BE87-8D477EFBACEA.jpg (480x360, 47K)

Nice link.
The Black Sea was also a center of civilization in old times.

and you are describing the process wrong you fucking retard

This is old information

This and the Sumerians got it right. The Elohim are the Annunaki. Atlantis was ruled by half-breed god sons of Enki. I believe they were the ones who engineered things like centaurs, minotaurs, and satyrs. I believe the Atlanteans were trying to rediscover the life-creating technology of Anu's race. And because they made some true abominations, they were wiped out by the deluge. Ca. ~12,000 years ago.

Thoth survived the flood and came to Egypt where he passed on fragments of the old world. As for Eden, the events of Eden were about the Adamu people, and most likely took place hundreds of thousands of years ago, perhaps to the origin of our construction by Enlil ~300,000-450,000 years ago.

Fossil records support this, as we've been anatomically modern for exactly that long. But their experiments on hominids and earth may have begun millions of years ago. It's possible they even crafted our solar system, but that's just me speculating. Someone definitely put the moon there.

>Plugs ears and throws tantrum
Read into the Hebrew translation of Genesis by Mauro Biglino, ex-vatican translator. He says they have known for quite some time.

I mean, the Vatican knows that Genesis is based on Sumerian lore.

Also "the gods of old" were real, and God is also real. Don't be an ignoramus over semantics. They were called gods, even though to me they were more likely advanced humanoids.

>hurr durr this ancient river makes these jewish fairytales true!
The absolute state of brainlet christcucks.

It's a lot more complicated than that. Little things like this support the idea that the gods of old were real. It doesn't validate or invalidate any religion, because it's always possible that the ones worshipping these entities were wrong about them.

The entities still likely existed, regardless.

what about the fuckton of fossils we found?

People who watch Graham Hancock and have a subscription to Gaia are possibly the most annoying people in the world, like you, you fucking faggot. Do your own research at least. Have an original thought at least once in your life please.

Attached: image.jpg (114x125, 8K)

it makes it true because this oasis and river fits perfectly with what was described in genesis, furthermore no ancient civilization described this "oasis", as it was flooded some 8000 years ago and then later dried up. only Gensis managed to accurately document it despite being written 14000 years later

it also fits the most accurate place as to where humans first appeared, and was described as a "paradise" by archeological findings, with fresh water, food and perfect weather

Garden of Eden was in Tassili n'Ajjer

Is he an ex-translator because of this translation?

Evolution is a theory not a fact. I’m still waiting for my dog to evolve into a cat since I guess evolution means one species turns into a different species as opposed to adaptation determined by desirable traits for the time and place in which a population lives. But since you seem to have all the answers please tell me where the energy and building block materials for everything in the universe came from. Don’t say the big bang because I’m asking where did it all come from to begin with. You have no answer, no scientist has an answer, no one even tries to answer it because energy can not be created and cannot be destroyed, only transferred. Go on and explain what dark matter is. What is dark energy? People who act like they know better than everyone else and they have all the answers are the most insufferable people in the world. This isn’t only directed at you, it’s directed at most people in this thread, you are just an easy target and should still kill yourself but so should everyone else in this thread.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x377, 221K)

Dude, Jesus Christ made the univers, the holy spirit dude!

Seriously. These larpers constantly regurgitate anything that sounds cool to them without spending any time at all researching.

>where the energy and building block materials for everything in the universe came from.

At the quantum level, matter and antimatter particles are constantly popping into existence and popping back out

our universe is the result of an unbalanced equation in these particles, it's literally just a coincidence

Attached: 69768d0a454c44e763d688acfa04eba5.jpg (632x445, 68K)

there are many gods, theres only one God we should worship. im not a great example of a christian but even i know my bible well enough to know that

>Anu's
hehe

>Fossil records support this, as we've been anatomically modern for exactly that long. But their experiments on hominids and earth may have begun millions of years ago. It's possible they even crafted our solar system, but that's just me speculating. Someone definitely put the moon there.
Perhaps they are responsible for this too?

Attached: 13fh89.jpg (1688x3520, 1.12M)

>I’m still waiting for my dog to evolve into a cat

There are strong arguments against evolution, please use them instead of retarded strawmen.

Thanks.

>I forgot to take my meds the post
I thought Mongoloids were supposed to be smart?

Attached: cant-tell-if-finn-or-mongoloid.jpg (400x400, 98K)

you know the story is older than kikes, right?

no one really disputes that the old testament is the myths, legends, and oral history of a tribe of desert dwelling semites. That there is historical/geographical truths in the old testament doesn't prove the religion is real.

Repent for your sins before it's too late

So that whole "matter cannot be created or destroyed" theory is bullshit?
I'm going to get my physics degree from Jow Forums

Stop sucking vox's dick, christcuck jew lover.

>evolution is bunk, dogs can't turn into cats, idiot!
>god created man from dirt and then females from a rib bone :)
>this is consistent and logical reasoning
Don't attempt a logical approach to criticizing others if your own assertion is based on an infinitely greater leap of reason.

Attached: 1557771552671-pol.jpg (300x462, 24K)

At least I bring forth substance. Your contribution is as shallow as the economy of your country.

lies

youtube.com/watch?v=UIVe-rZBcm4

Attached: its happening.jpg (550x550, 28K)

Ive never met a pafan with above a double digit iq.
Strange how every pagan is a degenerate retard who doesn't even follow true paganism because it would land them in jail for nigger tier human sacrifice and cannibalism.

You are either a gullible retard that follows the latest trends in the music/entertainment industry that normalizes this retardation.
Or you are a Muslim astroturfing for paganism to divide Europeans against each other.
Either way, I'm raising my kids to view you as objects of pity set ahainst their own people.
>inb4 muh jews
Nigger the jews and muslims are the ones pushing the neopagan spearchucker niggerisms.

>Either way, I'm raising my kids to view you as objects of pity
extremely based

>the vampire tribe that was born from lilith.

Attached: rothchild.jpg (605x340, 23K)

>White negroes of europe

Attached: white niggers.jpg (700x469, 38K)

no mention of Juris Zarins?

ldolphin.org/eden/index.html

i've been posting this link for many years now.

i find it fascinating because it suggests something very interesting. the story of eden correlates to the stories that all civilizations have of the great flood. only that flood wasn't what the story of Noah suggests. the whole world land mass was not submerged. rather, coastal sea levels rose until they broke through in certain places (straight of hormuz) and flooded large low-lying inland areas where people lived. Adam and Eve were living as naked savages when Eden flooded and they had to run out into civilization. Civilization existed outside of Eden at the fall, as the Bible notes. Adam and Eve were not unlike those South American indians who even today run into similar situations, leaving a life in harmony with God to something else entirely.

Everyone with an IQ over 80 already knew the near east used to be forested and temperate. The flag of lebanon has a cedar tree on it for god's sake. ar*bs are inbred horsefucking retards who, like the """native""" injuns in the american southwest and the fucking abbos, cut down all the trees and never planeted more, causing widespread desertification that would be so resource and labor intensive to reverse at this point that it would cause global bankruptcy. because some fucking raghead doesn't know what an acorn does.

Attached: 1556630752800.jpg (474x595, 53K)

Christianity has a worse history of dividing Europeans than any other ideology or religion, user. In addition, it just simply did not originate in Europe or in the hands of white Europeans. We may have believed in it, or been rules by it, but unfortunately it is, by definition, an alien religion.

It is true that modern pagans are pretty LARP-ey, but I really can't begrudge them if they're doing to to find their roots again. There are many liberals who participate in it because it's trendy these days to be anti-Christian, but nearly any movement, except for explicitly racial or ethnonationalist beliefs, are going to attract them, even (you might even say especially) Christian churches.

If you look at the SPLC's or ADL's website there are dozens of symbols and movements in the pagan or just pre-Christian white cultures they deem a "hate symbol", but almost none for Christians, save for the burning cross (due to it's use by the KKK). Obviously the Jews see a bigger threat of animosity from those who align closer to folk gentile ideas than Christian ideas, and if you look at the cuckservative, neocon gatherings in support of Israel, they always stress the brotherly connection between Jews and Christians as a reason to stand together, due to the common roots of both religions in the Old Testament.

Just something to consider.

No you don't, stop lying

>Christianity has a worse history of dividing Europeans
Christianity united more religions than any pagan cuck religion can ever do. paganism in europe was essentielly as uniting as atheism is today. During almost the entire medieval ages you could literally walk all the way from Norway down to fucking Constantinople and take the pilgrimage all the way down to Jerusalem from half the fucking world away, solely due to Christian unity, so shut the fuck up niggermutt. Even though Christianity obviously couldnt stop 100% of the bloodshed it still reduced it extremely compared to the fucked up 24/7 genocidal warfare that went on in pre-christian europe. inb4 strawmanned religious wars.
>it just simply did not originate in Europe or in the hands of white Europeans.
>"hurr durr the truth of humanity originated slightly outside of europe and therefore we cant worship it"
>"worship muh marvel religion that was literally written down by some bored christians several centuries after the religion itself went extinct! AT LEAST ITS EVROPEAN ROOOIGHT?!"
you crypto-kiked atheists get more retarded for each passing day, dont you?

Christianity united more regions*

It's fiction, which makes it nigger tier stupidity to argue over the details. It is the kind of idiocy that Abarahamisms normalize in otherwise healthy and smart people, and why they all need to be removed by force from the Earth forever.

>It's fiction
back to r/atheism faggot

Attached: 1111.png (829x600, 359K)

was meant to ((()))

Its not just from outside Europe, its jewish to the core.

The thing that unified that mattered was the Roman Empire. The shit that brought the various resentful subversive shitskins angling to take over Whiteys civilization was the Jews vis a vis eastern mystery religions.

The same thing is happening in the US. Shitskins are united by eastern utopias aiming to take over the structural foundations but change them to benefit the usurpers. Once successful, they will portray themselves as the good guys, and probably embrace the dead white males as having been themselves all along. Then,like before, all progress will stop. But unlike before, the dark age will be forever, and insurmountable. There will be no renaissance because shitskins are incapable of it.

>united more religions
You mean regions? Because it's exterminated more religions in Europe than any other force.

Pagan beliefs didn't united people into a faction because it wasn't a political movement or universalist religion. Paganism is what's called a folk religion, which is a naturally occurring expression of beliefs and observations which represent the basic outlooks of the culture which created it. It's like criticizing a history teacher for not being able to lead an army to conquest.

You could travel that far not due to Christian unity, but rather as a continuation of the system and infrastructure built by the Romans. It's disingenuous to allege that we have Christians to thank for that, just because the empire converted at the decree of the emperor.

I think far more wars and persecutions have been committed under Christian leadership than under pagan/folk types. I doubt the 30 Years War would have even happened if it wasn't for ideological/denominational conflicts between white Christians. It seems like Europeans succeeded not because of Christianity, but despite it. The Church persecuted, or controlled, thousands of bright European minds and, if it didn't persecute them, it forced them into a life of celibacy in return for literacy and allowing them to study, causing great brain drain over centuries.

But, I don't think you care about whites anyways, because of this:
>the truth of humanity
We should he concerned with our own culture, race, and survival, not with egalitarian or globalist ideals of "humanity" and whatnot. The path which those sorts of ideologies would take is is absolute racial disenfranchisement and ultimately extinction.

And by the way, I ak not an atheist. If you want a Christian mind to help you understand where I come from, you should read Meister Eckhart's writings and sermons.

God said you will have no other gods before him; he didnt say they didnt exist. he also said things like:

For I will pass through the land of Egypt that night, and I will strike all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and on all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments: I am the Lord.

God tells us he's going to execute his judgement against non-existent things? i doubt it

Attached: zgwf0g5ij0321.jpg (2000x2500, 2.03M)

Faggot, the bible was written by a man commanded by a king who because of the bible united the Israeli tribes against then invading Egyptian forces. The God bullshit is a morale boost and nothing more
>inb4 your a kike
Kikes dont say shit like this. The writer of the bible uses real places and events to make it more beilevable but switchs stuff to look like God did it and not a natural disaster or other shit

>2 individuals created the entire pool of human DNA on the planet

checks out

>The thing that unified that mattered was the Roman Empire
no it wasnt. the roman empire united due to territorial strength, not religion. as Christianity spread we saw our absolute first advancement of cross-nation science and even universities where people from all over europe could come and study as long as they were Christian. We also created a shitton of international european armies consisting of Christian soldiers fighting united against a common cause. In the reconquista itself came christians from several different nations from all over europe to fight. To say Christianity didnt unite is so retarded its hard to even put words on it

>Paganism is what's called a folk religion
paganism is simply a term christians used to describe the non-christian shit-tier religions of europe. paganism was not "a religion", it was many religions, and romans didnt treat as any folk religion. they conquered a shitton of regions and forced their roman pagan religion onto them, just like the christian romans did.
>You could travel that far not due to Christian unity
it was absolutely due to christian unity you absolute fuckwit. the norwegian crusade stopped by several christian locations on their way to jerusalem, and they were welcomed everywhere with open arms due to their Christian faith. even in england were they housed for free for an entire winter because they were christian.
it had everything to do with christian unity.
>I think far more wars and persecutions have been committed under Christian leadership than under pagan/folk types
thanks for showing youre historically fucking illiterate. you should look up the pagan romans, the huns, the gauls and germanics who have genocided the fuck out of each other since the beginning of age. ceasar literally bragged about slaughtering over a million gauls and tearing up their religious sites before he was stabbed to death.

fossils don't show macroevolution explicitly. it's possible that exctinct animal fossils merely give the impression of evolution. for example, the skeletons of many species alive today could be placed on a timeline and appear to show an evolution from one species to the next when that is obviously not the case. the fossil record is evidence but it is not proof.

>So that whole "matter cannot be created or destroyed" theory is bullshit?
That's not even a thing you utter brainlet. It's energy that can't be created or destroyed (and only in the long run).

You're either putting an incredibly dishonest spin on things or selectively omitting certain points to keep your arguments intact. I don't think you're open to reason so I won't try speaking with you anymore. I'm sorry.