How do non-racists explain this? The Battle of Blood River

470 White Afrikaners vs. 15,000 armed niggers. Whites circle their wagons and over 2 agonizing hours fend off wave after wave of these vicious animals.

Final Result: 3,000 dead niggers and only 3 wounded Whites.

How does anyone see a result like that and deny that White people are by far the greatest race to ever walk the Earth?

volkstaat.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=734:the-battle-of-blood-river-1838&catid=94:blood-river-vow&Itemid=155

Attached: The-Battle-of-Blood-River.jpg (700x497, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_firearm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lmfao implying you need to do the "muh IQ" argument

Europeans were far more technology advanced, had horses, and better fighting techniques.

Lmfao implying you need to do the "muh IQ" argument

Europeans were far more technology advanced, had horses, and better fighting techniques.

Europeans had everything in their favour
Tactics
horses
rifles
protection
food
geography

>Says couldn't be IQ, then lists three things that come from a higher IQ.

Good use of irony! Yeah, I'd also add that White people are highly creative and have a lot of ingenuity, and when they work together as a team can be absolutely unstoppable.

Attached: battle of blood river.jpg (300x168, 18K)

>only 3 wounded
Kek, this is pretty incredible

Damn its not like Asian countries also had a huge role

Japan in one generation revolutionized when it came in contact with US navy in 1854

Jesus. This is "we wuz kangs and superior to whitey cuz moors" levels of bad

U dont need to use the IQ argument here, and honestly no one does

There's definitely the argument that being pro-White means just that. Hypothetically, if there were an alien race that settled on Earth that was far superior to us, we would still be pro-White.

It just astonishes me though that the SJWs unironically think that blacks are intellectually and creatively equal to Whites. In my everyday life I'm constantly exposed to people who really do think this.

P.S. Fuck reCAPTCHA

Uuuh I remember them losing most of their cattle so kinda a loss. They had to go back to the previous settlement and and this made a unifying kind of sign that the people rallied behind.

That’s not true

Yea thats stupid, I'll agree

Actually yea. Geography played a huge role

Now do the one where Germans lost to Russia.

"b-b-but the wite pipo had guns!"

Because the whites made good use of strategy and tactics, which includes using the local geography. Whites came prepared. Blacks tried to zerg rush them repeatedly with spears, got slaughtered, and probably still didn't understand why. Much like their modern tactic of "loot and destroy all stores in my hood and burn my own neighborhood down". They seriously think the reason stores won't rebuild there is "racism"

Because white people invented guns.

It's almost smart people have better technology and strategy. Merely a coincidence I am sure.

You mean the time when the humans were overrun by a massive horde of invading Slavic goblins?

well where do you think all that comes from? Africans had been around for even longer than modern day Europeans.

I think it's been long established that the biggest mistake the German made was thinking that the Slavs were anything less than fully equal to them. If it weren't for that mistake, there would not have been the disaster of 1945.

Chinese people invented guns.

Spears vs. guns, and fortification ya retard.
A wooden wagon is spear-proof, and every point of entry funnels into a narrow space.

I'm pretty indifferent regarding the racism meme, but even the fucking grand cyclops of a backwoods neo-nazi organization could figure that shit out.

Attached: 3789541.jpg (430x396, 43K)

No offense but they did have guns and the enemy didnt. Not saying it wasnt a great history all the same but come on dude.

No, Chinese invented gun powder, and they only used it for fireworks and rockets.
Guns and cannons are a European innovation.

Attached: 1553699352891.png (499x491, 437K)

Attached: 1557843673220.jpg (700x497, 126K)

Chinese did use gun powder for weapon. The first cannon appeared in China during the 12th century

kek

They can't explain it.

Every explanation is proof of white superiority.

And even today, if the sides were equally armed with modern weapons the blacks would still lose.

And then?

They went back and took more cattle from the blacks than they started off with.

Why?

Because you don't fuck with the white man.

To be fair, it wasn't so much that the nigs didn't have any guns. They did have some but they considered them coward's weapons. Apparently real men face their enemies and beat them with strength. Shows you how smart nigs are

That's not true at all, Chinese created the first firearms, but they didn't really evolve them past a hand cannon.
Europeans refined them, and mass produced them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_firearm

Attached: tumblr_inline_nek97n4iaq1sfjjkp.jpg (500x211, 22K)

me when I play transvaal.

oh Please, get your head out of your Ass - Hitler was an impostor (gransson of Mayer Rothschild) whose goal was to start a WW2, make boat loads of $$$ for grandpapa's clan, defeaet nationalism once and for all and kill as many whitey in process as possible. Stop drinking that kool-aid you hear in media.....

non-racist?

well, god. day of the vow and all.

I meant geography played a role in Europe's technological superiority