This. So much this

This. So much this.

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-092536_Chrome.jpg (1080x1786, 730K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Boot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not today Satan.

Attached: white nigger.png (191x201, 75K)

His profile pic even has a fedora

Attached: 1493883289942.png (650x750, 409K)

Yeah, Mencius Moldbug

>literally tipping his fedora in his profile pic

ahahahaha I'm not religious but Max Boot is one of the dumbest shitheads in media.

don't capitalize that word, faggot.
atheists need to grow up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Boot

Boot was born in Moscow.[5] His parents, both Russian Jews, emigrated from the Soviet Union in 1976 and moved to Los Angeles, where he was raised.[5][6]

Attached: 1481857515246.jpg (226x219, 8K)

You really believe Obama was a Christian?
You really think Trump is a Christian?

None of them believe this shit, it's just something they pretend to get elected

Why?

At least they pay lip-service to it. The author wants it balls-out.

By "Atheist" they mean someone who will allow Islam to expand into every major institution while turning a blind eye

Ackchually it's a trilby

Remove Christianity and it allows Islam to take its place.

this nigga gets it!

>Jewish
>Fedora
>White House needs to be filled with people that have no children and no regard for the future whatsoever

and kek at either Trump, Obama, or Clinton being religious.

>REEEE MUH JEEESUSSSSSSSSSS
get the FUCK off my board boomers

During Bush's presidency, when the US government was more actively serving the Jewish interest, this guy was a "conservative."

whoda thunk

Attached: 1557811866.jpg (631x88, 33K)

Would be great if said person also said it like it is and called Islam a destructive cult that shouldn't be tolerated

No more sucking Israel's cock?

Because people who have no hopes are easy to control and whoever has the control has the power.

Attached: gmork.jpg (720x368, 28K)

Trump may not be a practicing freak, but at least he hasn't openly declared war on them like the others.

I'll run! Then when I win we can deport all the jews and stop supporting Isrsel because I won't have any shared "judeo-christian" values. Once the Jews are gone, dealing with the niggers and spics should be easier.

M'president

>dealing with the niggers and spics should be easier.
Yeah, all you would have to do is emigrate:)

It's time for America to stop being an oligarchy larping as a democracy

If you don’t know who Max Boot is by now you’re living under a rock

Fpbp

I'm agnostic and I'd be a liberals worst nightmare if I was made president. Be careful what you wish for.

Agnosticism is position pushed by theists

Hmm

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-074416_Chrome.jpg (1080x1562, 502K)

I'm thinking we need to revive the old plan by that civil rights champion Lincoln and just ship the niggers back to Africa. We can shove all the spics into mexico, then we tell the Muslims all the Jews from the US are now in Israel and let things work themselves out.

that's a kike

Attached: sneaktree.jpg (99x125, 2K)

Satan runs America

Fpbp

Tipped fedora

Also it should be a tranny with aids and also a poc

retard

It's time for us to have the most qualified candidate in the Oval Office. Regardless of religion.

Mexicans back to Mexico and Jews back to Israel might work but you're not going to convince negros to return to Africa, most of them have never even been to Africa. Just exports the blacks to Canada.

Trump invokes God and names Christianity a lot at his rallies and there are too many pictures of praying in the Oval Office. He doesn't seem to have a particular denomination, but he's certainly religious

Attached: Do2X7swX4AIZzmM.jpg (666x500, 79K)

Enlightened/checked

Attached: checkemwow.jpg (480x360, 14K)

What makes a politician qualified to be president?

Being a libertarian is a good start.

Yeah but that's an act, trump does fuck all for christfags and only seems to defend Jews.

That's great and all but I can have morals and common sense without someone else telling me how to do it.
Neither of which appeal to the left.

By “atheist” they mean somebody who will ban Christianity and enforce Jewish cultural norms.

well these seem like most trustworthy fellas

We already do, he’s called Trump

Newfag

Attached: images(25).jpg (474x528, 26K)

the journalist actually is wearing a fedora. go fuck an emu and get melanoma

There are some black separatists that want to be free of white devils. Ironically most of them live in black neighborhoods their parents/grandparents took from t he Irish/Poles etc.
I remember sitting through one of their speeches on youtube. He referenced Marcus Garvey a lot. Wanted to open a school for young American blacks in Africa, but they would eventually return to the U.S... ready to resume their role as proxy warriors for the kikes I guess.
I bet if Rhodesia or South Africa were still run by whites they'd consider moving there. It no joke fits their pattern of moving to white areas with the intent of ruining them.

Attached: 1555195488357.gif (245x147, 885K)

(((Max Boot))) is an unrepentant bloodthirsty warmonger Jew who is butthurt that he got cast out of the Trump GOP. Evil.

SeeFucking newfag missing meme

check'd

Attached: 1542855255406.jpg (1024x1024, 60K)

I'm starting to think this thread was created by Max Boot to establish some relevancy. Hes nowhere near a household name.

>Two fedoras have been deposited to your account

>wanh wanh why can't we have a retard president wanh wanh