US: I am J*ZZ

The National Education Association and the Human Rights Campaign thinks it’s critical to teach kindergartners about transgender ideology, so the nonprofits partnered together to “support and celebrate” the cause through the union’s Read Across America Day.

In schools across the country, teachers and LGBTQ advocates are reading NEA-endorsed stories that explain the gender spectrum and teach students they can “identify” as whatever they want.

NEA President Lily Eskelsen Garcia and Sarah McBride, a transgender spokesperson for the Human Rights Campaign, led by example with 50 kindergartners at Ashlawn Elementary School in Arlington, Virginia, late last month.

The duo read from “I Am Jazz,” about a boy who turns into a girl, and “Julian Is a Mermaid,” about another boy who fantasizes about being a mermaid, then answered questions from the wide-eyed 5-year-olds, The Washington Post reports.

Attached: Iamjazz-768x661.jpg (768x661, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eagnews.org/nea-teachers-union-president-pitches-transgenderism-to-kindergartners/
goodreads.com/book/show/18763344-i-am-jazz
reddit.com/r/Bakersfield/comments/bl2ua5/teacher_appreciation_week_help_high_five_a/
slatestarcodex.com/2017/06/28/why-are-transgender-people-immune-to-optical-illusions/
archive.fo/iICeG
childhelp.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/CPS-Phone-Numbers.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

“I am like Jazz. When I was born, the doctors and my parents, they all thought I was a boy,” McBride explained, according to the News-Journal.

“Why?” a pony-tailed girl questioned.

“Because society, people around them told them that was the case,” said McBride, a former American University student body president who announced she was transgender, became famous, and landed a spokeswoman role with the Human Rights Campaign.

“It took me getting a little bit older to be able to say that in my heart and in my mind, I knew I was really a girl,” McBride told the tikes.

eagnews.org/nea-teachers-union-president-pitches-transgenderism-to-kindergartners/

It just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?

Attached: 1491912903633.jpg (316x395, 28K)

>teaching kindergartners, the one's who are most susceptible to outside influneces, about mental illness eing something that's ok or even to aspire to be

YIKES
I
K
E
S

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

I Am Jazz
by Jessica Herthel,
Jazz Jennings
, Shelagh McNicholas (Illustrator)
4.13 ·
Rating details · 1,709 ratings · 415 reviews
The story of a transgender child based on the real-life experience of Jazz Jennings, who has become a spokesperson for transkids everywhere.

goodreads.com/book/show/18763344-i-am-jazz

Lists with This Book
LGBTQ Children's Literature
Transgender Friendly Young Children's Books

Everybody involved with this brainwashing should be abducted and executed, and the video spread online

kek love it. soon people will snap and others will die

Day of the rope cannot come fast enough

Attached: 1556210046646.jpg (450x450, 45K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1557433917792.jpg (900x904, 152K)

heh

sauce on that image?

Attached: 1tajvp.jpg (1127x685, 58K)

A five pound box of matzos for you.

Attached: Passover-Matzos-5lb2.jpg (200x128, 30K)

pretty sure a jew would push the weird reality into your face, and not just let you sleep when you should be awake

it's a good message
kids don't even go on puberty blockers til they're 13, a kid consistently wanting to be trans from early childhood until then almost certainly isn't gonna regret having transitioned unless society severely punishes them socially for doing so (like we do now)

don't say society is celebrating trannies, you're dead fucking wrong, maybe the msm is but they're hated almost evrrywhere else

not letting trans kids transition just makes more ugly trannies who go thru with it in their mid-late 20s and are miserable and useless because they missed the window to look like they've wanted to look since they had any form of awareness

>teach kindergartners about transgender ideology

Attached: 1544828085377.jpg (404x404, 64K)

Even some adults regret transitioning, and you're telling me 13yo can make that decision?

Hey guys if I come up with a script for a kids book will someone draw the pictures for me? We can give it out for free and it will become “The childrens book your children arent allowed to read” on CNN faggot news.

The goal is to make the book incredibly redpilled while also being subtle enough that a little kid won’t understand that they are being redpilled. The goal is to also make the book incredibly triggering to autistic leftists and hippies. I think I have a good idea for this and will be making a thread eventually.

I will play devils advocate
the amount of transgender suicides are extremely high, if some one or thier parents decide "this person will be transgender" there is no way to say that they cant
so the next best thing would be to encourage inclusion, not at the expense of normal human sexual proclivities

If that’s true then I should be able to fuck 12 year olds. If a child can make a decision that will irreparably change their lives, then they should be able to consent to sex right?

Why these deranged bastards have never been subjected to physical violence or even assassinations(in minecraft of course)?

And then some day...

reddit.com/r/Bakersfield/comments/bl2ua5/teacher_appreciation_week_help_high_five_a/
Same shit happened on my local reddit

It's Not Like It's a Secret $12.59

Dealing with issues of race and LGBT discrimination, the story follows a Japanese high schooler who falls for a Mexican-American classmate.

What If It's Us $11.60

Arthur and Ben are very different boys who can't decide if the universe is pushing them together or pulling them apart.

Dreamland Burning $10.99

Biracial 17-year-old protagonist out to solve the mystery of the long-dead corpse that her family finds on their property, touching on racial relations in the United States.

Little & Lion $9.89

Following a young black teen girl spending her summer home from school trying to understand and help her step-brother after his bipolar diagnosis.

Everything All at Once $9.88

Lottie deals with the extreme anxiety of death and living after her aunt passes away. Her aunt leaves behind a set of letters filled with instructions and dares Lottie has to complete, pushing her out of her comfort zone.

The Art of Being Normal $9.68

David is a trans 14-year-old, keeping his secret from everyone but his two best friends while Leo is the new kid in school who hides behind a tough exterior but comes to David's defense when he's bullied.

>MFW I am in the teaching credential program
>mfw I read about all the pozzed shit in the Student California teachers association chapter

Attached: Pitcher so its baseball related.png (749x568, 578K)

do you know how many more adults regret NOT transitoning

you can always detransition, but there is a point at which you can no longer effectively transition and pass, which is a living hell to these people

of course this shit shouldn't be pushed on kids, but forcing trans kids into repression and hiding destroys a significant chunk of the population (a group with significantly higher iq than average) and prevents them from ever contributing to the development of society

Maybe nuclear war with Iran/Rus/China wouldn't be so bad

Attached: 537B8D6A-FBA6-44E8-91C2-68E8FB1A3629.jpg (540x303, 32K)

You just want more attractive trannies to suck off

K I K E S
I
K
E
S

what crippling medical or psychological condition does you being a pedo treat?

letting teens transition is about curing dysphoria, for which the only known effective remedy is transition, and the alternative is 40% or a half-lived life spent dissociating fron the world

nobody transitions because they want to, they do it because they have to, to function

i don't wanna fuck a tranny but i want them to be able to contribute to the world and live meaningful lives

What the fuck is transgender ideology supposed to mean? Is there a cisgender ideology too?

Attached: 574A243D-4E2D-477D-9C96-D3C88FB1B54F.png (1510x192, 61K)

You sadistic fucks need to stop indoctrinating children in middle and elementary school, their brains aren't developed enough to handle this shit. Teach kids about math, reading, history and physical education. Fuck in kindergarten i was still eating play doh and crayons. Teach it to high schoolers who can actually think not kids who cannot even write their name.

I’ve had this for so long waiting for someone to make a thread

Attached: 2C876E26-7135-4007-BAB3-97E587942D80.jpg (640x960, 77K)

Best best thing would be hanging the cunts trying to brainwash children and ensuring that mental health treatment is provided appropriately to those afflicted. You poofter

>letting teens transition is about curing dysphoria,
The cure would be testosterone for boys and estrogen for girls, not the other way round, Rabbi.

Don't you discord trannies ever sleep?

This is why my son is going to a private Christian school. They can tell these kikes to fuck right off with this bullshit.

Conservatives get triggered so easily. Its just a childrens book, retards.

Attached: funtimes.jpg (600x800, 109K)

>do you know how many more adults regret NOT transitoning

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say 60%

H O M E S C H O O L
O
M
E

S
C
H
O
O
L

You did good, user.

Its all so tiresome. Maybe its my age. Maybe my fucking protective instincts are active up. Even the children man. Even the children. This is so sad.

Ah hahahaha oh no no no

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-08-24-01.png (1080x1920, 924K)

>The cure would be testosterone for boys and estrogen for girls
really wish things worked this way, but they don't slatestarcodex.com/2017/06/28/why-are-transgender-people-immune-to-optical-illusions/

i'm not a tranny. don't want to fuck one. it's just beyond wasteful to let this many bright people get crushed by the current prevailing social order

India has been dealing with trannies for ages, Hijra is the term iirc. They recruit children too don't they?

>many bright people
What Kind Of drugs are You on lad? You Really call Those degenerates "bright"?

Attached: I+cropped+this+reaction+image+from+the+show+_2a7e81cb27c11622a964dba35cf20384.jpg (301x248, 16K)

> a kid consistently wanting to be trans from early childhood until then almost certainly isn't gonna regret having transitioned

> a kid whose parents consistently wanted him to be trans from early childhood until then

Fixed that for you.

Seriously faggot? Good image search is fucking built in....

Take a random guess. It's some cosplay whore.

Lots of autists have gotten swept up in this nonsense, that's probably what that user is referring to.

ctrl F
no Lyncian post

"even the children"
take your concern trolling to the loo where it belongs
nobody is forcing kids to transition, and before you pull out an article with some schizoid mom who did exactly that, think of all the people whose parents forced them to repress, causing those people to miss out on 20+ years of their lives. inb4 "here's why that's a GOOD thing"

you can make trannies repress, but that just means they'll destroy a marriage and create yet more single mothers later in life when they realize it

>we was want people who suffer from a disorder to be comfortable
>so let's brainwash the entird population that yhe disorder is actually something to be proud of

this kills the society

Someone needs to obtain hundreds of copies and start leaving them in playgrounds at Jewish schools

Holy shit look how white they made that swarthy, mustached jew.

Attached: 1529327852435.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

Here's the link
archive.fo/iICeG

>implying jazz looks like that

Attached: jazz.png (1246x904, 1.1M)

there's a huge correlation between trans people and autists, they are actually significantly smarter on average

gays, lesbians, etc. lol no, they're completely average

this

>And then one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power.

Attached: ggy.jpg (1765x857, 217K)

>National Education Association
>Human Rights Campaign
Translation: Jewish Leftists and some token mentally ill goyim ultra anti-Christ "feminists". That is who runs most (((public schools))).

Attached: school teacher white genocide teacher_die.png (645x748, 303K)

>(((Herthel)))
really makes you think

>Jessica (((Herthel))) and (((Shelagh))) McNicholas

They do not. Or not that we know of. They are generally an ostracised community that usually never stages any riots, or demands equal rights or anything. If anything normal people usually avoid them , since they are scared of them. Also hinras are actual hermaphrodites, though some say they do recruit homeless men and make them crossdress. Who knows. Not similar to the tranny situation in the west.
You fucking disgust me you fucking animal. I swear to fucking god justice will be swift but your suffering will be eternal

>the best cure for mental illness is to reshape reality to confirm with the delusions of the mentally ill
off yourself, faggot

>celebrating burning books
are "facts and logic" just jewish tricks, now?

childhelp.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/CPS-Phone-Numbers.pdf

Do people still send their kids to (((public school)))? I thought that meme was dying out.

Attached: Do a flip.png (4872x9348, 1.61M)

>implying the progressive american jew isn't seen as a goy and therefore just as indoctrinated

>your suffering will be eternal
and what does your afterlife have waiting for you? 72 clean toilets?

This is sick. Look at the picture on the bottom left. A perfectly happy family carrying their transkid. Some kids where the parents don't get well, might think that coming out as trans will save their parent's marriage.

>Implying that transition or repression are the only options.
>Implying I would allow my kids anywhere near a liberal school.

I'm a high IQ autist but not a trannie.
Being significantly more intelligent than average does not neccesarily equate to making intelligent choices.

>enjoy jazz music
>these sick fucking perverts associate the word Jazz with their sick perversions

Must they shit on everything?

An hero niggerfaggot

Attached: nigger_fire.webm (400x220, 1.82M)

>Implying that books on trannyism contain facts or logic.

>they are actually significantly smarter on average

Post proof or bullshit

I will die knowing that I lived a honorable life free of indoctrinating children. And that is all I need.

>Julian Is a Mermaid
Redpill reminder. Occult Hollywood rabbit hole entrance keywords:
>unicorns
>mermaids

Attached: A Dive Into Israel’s Mermaid Community 2.jpg (2092x7447, 3.21M)

Also, many of these people claiming to be "trans" are not trans or autistic they're just attention seekers. Almost every girl I was friends with in the 90s claimed to be "bi". They're all mothers married to men now.

Dude...no.

user, have you read statistics on comorbidity between transgenderism and anxiety / depression, and how alleviating underlying issues reduces gender dysphoria in a staggering amount people who identify as trans?

Could Somebody Explain To me What magic is behind mermaids and Unicorns?
Why are the élites are Pushing in it on everything?

the mermaids are turning the friggin unicorns gay

There would be an outrage. Tranny shit is for goys

Yeah I buy that.

Why is she white and qt in the publication ain't that whitewashing or something?

No one does because that is,a suppositional argument, which is by definition self refuting.

Give me your number, I'll come over and fuck the commie out of you.

Fuck everything.

Attached: 1549314436254.jpg (750x537, 48K)

for absolutely no reason at all

It is fuckable, so I don't bother.

*hit*hit*hit, ITS CRAP!
(But for real tho, do Unicorns and mermaids have Some secret occult meaning?)

>a kid consistently wanting to be trans from early childhood until then almost certainly isn't gonna regret having transitioned

Attached: 1557788691190.jpg (560x564, 59K)

Geg

Beautiful
saved

Attached: 1550944629775.jpg (360x451, 62K)

Daily reminder that Jaron "Jazz" Bloshinsky had "gender confirming" surgery and then "her" "vagina" fell apart.

kek

Attached: sadsad.jpg (383x513, 152K)

>you can always put back your penis you had chopped off

Get a load of this retard

>wow, a vagina made out of penis.

This honestly scares me. I have a son who is going into kindergarten soon. I'm not sure about homeschooling because the kids I knew who were homeschooled always seemed like they were delayed socially. Also, I wouldn't know where to start.

Any suggestions?

>mermaid roleplay garbage
>nothing but fags and women

it checks out