Why do white evangelicals love Jews so much when Jews hate them?

Seems a little cucky to me.

Attached: lol.png (640x516, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
wrmea.org/015-october/the-scofield-bible-the-book-that-made-zionists-of-americas-evangelical-christians.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are they including non Anglos in this demographic?
The fact is unless you're an Anglo you're not purely white (human) you're part animal from centuries of invasion, rape and subjugation by foreign beasts

Why don't they show what Mohammedans gave as a rating to everyone?

>the people who literally worship a Jew are cucked
wow weird
all evangelicals are inbred Anglo hicks

because Ameridumbs are voluntary goyim

Read the fine print. Not a large enough sample size.

For the same reason leftists love Muslims. They don’t fucking know any.

Christians think “God’s chosen people” and “they’re basically Christians.” The truth is, outside the Orthodox Jews, most Jews are regressives who congregate in coastal metros and spit on the very ideal of Christian conservatives.

The problem is these lying thieving kikes continue to use the name from the Bible, they are not Jews the bible warns us they're lying to us,
They hate God, murdered his only begotten son and started their own Cult based on their man made Talmudic laws but then used the name from the bible (to trick us dumb goyim) they're Satans servants, and anyone who says Jesus was a kike has been deceived by this animals

>For the same reason leftists love Muslims. They don’t fucking know any.
By that logic, then it should go both ways. Jews should love evangelicals the way evangelicals love Jews. Yet they don't. It's almost as if creating the major world religions come with unique perks..

Attached: lol2.png (640x666, 40K)

They are not reading the Bible and being misled

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

I've heard it has something to do with Scofield's reference bible who's staple diet was (paraphrased)
>Bless Israel and God will bless you.
Any Christian should be leery of that because both Martin Luther Luther Steven Anderson have both derided Jews and yet they have become a prominent force for their time

Attached: 1544475994738.jpg (736x312, 79K)

>Why do white evangelicals love Jews so much when Jews hate them
Because muh Judeo-Christian civizahshun. Ofc a Jewish sect loves Jews

Jews hate whites. This should be the message. Most evangelicals have never met a Jew. They just think they are greatest ally and live in the holy land. They are clueless. Coastal Republicans are more redpilled about the Jewish menace.

Name one prominent white European character in the bible with any sort of divine characteristics. Hell, just name one prominent white European character in the bible that isn't portrayed in a bad light.

Attached: 1472441746361.png (420x420, 267K)

>Jews favorite religion is Catholicism
>When, historically, Catholicism was the most antisemitic christian denomination
>Jews least favorite christian denomination are Evangelists
>When, historically, it's the most philosemite christian denomination
lol

You've fallen for Talmudist lies
The Synagoge of Satan aren't Jews
Revelation 2:9
and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Adam is an Anglo

Thats about them not sticking to jewish rules and being hypocrites. Not about them having a different ethnicity.

>black protestant
Is that a thing?

>we are protesting the catholic whore church
>but we aren't protesting the catholic white church with whitey, FUCK WHITEY
>we's be black protestants

Ok, I guess

They should spread it by age AND race. It has no value otherwise

>The first human on Earth who conveniently lacked parents was an Anglo
Admit that you don't know what an Anglo is and know literally nothing about European history.

Attached: 1514431036896.jpg (951x972, 104K)

Christianity was created by hebrew semitic jews jesus was a jew.

>Seems a little cucky to me
Well, that’s because it is

They are a different ethnicity now, 90% of all Kikes are mixed with Slavic blood and Slavs are only partially human because they were raped by Mongols.
Its irrelevent what their ethnicity is though, they're in a cult that hates our Lord
Anglos are the original humans, Adam was an Anglo and Jesus is an Anglo as well.
Why would Jesus travel all the way to Glastonbury to preach the gospel and build the first church? Because he's an Anglo and the Anglos are the one true race of men on this earth

>Jews
>Black protestants

No they're obviously only including white people in this

Animals can't have a religion, I don't know why they'd include niggers on this list

Maybe you misunderstood me. Majority Jews despise evangelicals for their political views. They don’t need to know them. They just listen to the media.

Evangelical are the inverse. They look at Jews through a religious lenses. They would be disabuse of that stupidity if they realized Jews by and large support the politicians who seek to destroy religious freedom and secularize society. Jews also write also those scathing article attacking Christianity and panting evangelical as hypocrites and rubes.

Virtue signalling.

By your retard logic, the Garden of Eden was in Great Britian during the 5th century, despite the fact that Adam was supposedly the only human and there were no countries yet. Or you can just simply admit that you don't know what 'Anglo' means and you're just talking out your ass in an attempt to hide the fact that you're a cuck.

Attached: 1476576132960.jpg (693x693, 56K)

Pontius Pilate is Actually portrayed pretty well, As well as all of the Greek converts in acts

Oh yeah and the Roman centurion At the foot of the cross

Evangelicals are stupid heretics, and hence why they subscribe to the retarded version of Christianity they follow.

You mean the guy the bible claims was responsible for murdering the literal son of God for petty political reasons before being exiled and offing himself?

Attached: 1473599306038.jpg (800x800, 55K)

No, the Garden of Eden was in New Zealand

Pontius Pilate isn't white, he's Italian and talks about Jesus' fair complexion and his golden hair and beard

>offing himself
Never heard this one. I thought he just retired. Judas offed himself. In the Gospel, he pretty much tries to do anything he can to get Jesus off without starting a riot. In the end he basically tells the kikes that he won’t stop them, but he wants no part of it. Hence the “I wash my hands of this mans blood” (Pilate)and the “let his blood be on our heads and the heads of our children” (the Jews) comments

>Pontius Pilate isn't white, he's Italian
Based
>and talks about Jesus' fair complexion and his golden hair and beard
Sauce?

Evangelicucks think by worshipping the jews they'll be sucked up into heaven by space Jesus during the rapture.

Attached: ls.jpg (250x250, 16K)

>Never heard this one
Color me shocked. Selective "knowledge" about ones own religion seems to be a recurring theme..

>Color me shocked. Selective "knowledge" about ones own religion seems to be a recurring theme..
Just looked it up. Not a Christian tradition, actually, so not part of my religion at all.

>This faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-085521.jpg (1362x1285, 952K)

That faggot is nothing but a mouthpiece for the Jew.

Attached: IMG_0807.jpg (124x115, 3K)

Edit; it is a Christian source, but not part of the Christian canon. The point remains that he was favorably portrayed in the gospels

I know nothing about him other than that quote, and fuck that guy

Jews hate non-jews. It's that simple.

>jews like anyone
fake graph

I think evangelical Christians, or the "hallelujah nuts" as we call them here, see Jews as the people from the promised land. God loved them. Only in the Old Testament, but nonetheless.

Everybody else sees evangelicals as freaks.

I've seen a documentary once where some American evangelical Christian had saved up all his money to go to the promised land and be a missionary. He stripped naked, put on a loin cloth and a thorn crown and then dragged a life size wooden cross (on wheels) through Jerusalem. I kid you not. He was going to convert all Jews and Christians and sinners to the one true faith, evangelicalism (or whatever). He came pretty close to losing his teeth when he suggested to the locals that they were all infidels and sinners.

Attached: 1399356465984.jpg (210x229, 8K)

>He was going to convert all Jews
Based

>Name one prominent white European character in the bible with any sort of divine characteristics. Hell, just name one prominent white European character in the bible that isn't portrayed in a bad light.
also name one time yoshua preached to gentiles

Attached: 1557060600679.png (1256x1190, 807K)

Evangelicals just want to use Israel to bring about their retarded end times prophecy. It’s not a genuine love for them

All of these evangelical preachers are a bunch of crooks and charlatans. I bet this guy was visited by some Jew with a briefcase full of cash for him to "preach" to his flock all this nonsense about judeo-Christian values, and Israel and America, and whatever is of benefit to the Jews.

>Anglos are the original humans, Adam was an Anglo and Jesus is an Anglo as well.

Attached: 1549533382578.jpg (1000x808, 703K)

Last time I checked, the red heifer had been born. Some time last year.

So now they only have to demolish the Al Aksa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock, and then they can build the third Temple, and that will be the end of it.

It's simple.

>He came pretty close to losing his teeth when he suggested to the locals that they were all infidels and sinners.
he should have pushed mmore until they curcified him

jews have worked like a mafia for thousands of year, go agaisnt the tribe, even as its member and they ll fucking kill you, still happens often

Yes, that's a fact
That's why today you have Canadians, Americans, Australians and Kiwis posting on here daily from their safe, wealthy, industrial nation
But you don't have any Algerians, Indochinese, or Moroccans here
Your colonies are failures because the French put sexual pleasure and fornication with the beasts of Africa and Asia unlike the Anglo who sought to create a New Britain wherever he went

>So now they only have to demolish the Al Aksa Mosque
it burnt down the same day as notre dame didnt it?

coincidence

>proves that atheists are just butthurt about being dragged to Sunday school.

>But you don't have any Algerians, Indochinese, or Moroccans here
yeah you do you fucking retard you find xworse too, pic related

>Your colonies are failures because the French put sexual pleasure and fornication with the beasts of Africa and Asia unlike the Anglo who sought to create a New Britain wherever he went
while I agree conquering a new land without complete genocide is pure madness, yours succeeded because you literally only invaded empty land, minus india, and guess what not many indians here either

french invaded places where people already were

Dude, just shut the fuck up. The number one reason the Anglo was successful in its colonizing efforts, was the fact the UK is an island, and therefore could not be invaded from continental Europe by either the French or the Germans. The UK never had to endure the devastation of war in its territory for centuries, unlike continental Europeans have had to.

Furthermore, and the second important factor in making the UK powerful was the presence of Jewish bankers living in London for centuries.

>The point remains that he was favorably portrayed in the gospels
No it doesn't. The only point you've made is that you know nothing about your own religion.

Not only white, it's the same in Brazil, they're a cancer that inevitably become muslims or jews or atheists in the end

>Not only white, it's the same in Brazil
It's almost as if the common denominator is the Jew-centric religion of Christianity.. Really joggins the noggin.

Attached: 1473160087120.jpg (590x578, 31K)

After an invasion, you kill all the men and rape all the women.
This is how it works. Anything else doesn't work.

complete retard, kill all the men and the women

if you do that you get america (pre modern mas smigration obsly)
if you do the retardation you re suggesting you get south america

Christians are not Kikes
Name 1 Christian that is proud Jesus was murdered

He wasn't murdered, though. Didn't anybody tell you the story of Jesus? He was pretty much famous for that the murder had failed. I mean, that was his one big number he did. Not dying.

So you're saying Jesus didn't die?
This is what Mohammedans believe
Jesus DID die, and he rose from the grave

>No it doesn't. The only point you've made is that you know nothing about your own religion.
Again, not part of my religion. The question was “are any white people portrayed positively in the Bible?” The sunset is yes. Pilate is.
>In the Gospel, he pretty much tries to do anything he can to get Jesus off without starting a riot. In the end he basically tells the kikes that he won’t stop them, but he wants no part of it. Hence the “I wash my hands of this mans blood” (Pilate)and the “let his blood be on our heads and the heads of our children” (the Jews) comments

Fuck mohammedans, they don't have a real religion, just some schizoid psychopath camel herder who killed thousands of people and would rant for hours, so they wrote a book about his rantings.

There is only one religion, the one started by Jesus when he went to England and with his own hands built the first church, and preached the gospel to the Anglos.
This is a historical fact that cannot be denied

>the red heifer had been born.
>we can genetically engineer a red calf!!!

this was event was more scripted than the holocaust and the heeb return to palestine

Christians dont critically think.

>Why do white evangelicals love Jews so much

They have been propagandized by the jews
wrmea.org/015-october/the-scofield-bible-the-book-that-made-zionists-of-americas-evangelical-christians.html
And the israeli jews really do hold christians in contempt. pic related

Attached: iae-jewish-extremists-christians-03.png (630x271, 39K)

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid white people are

>jews rate themselves 91
>all religions rate jews 60 or more
>all religions rate muslims 50 or less
those groups should be rated equally by any Christian.

And a ook ook! eek eek! to you too, monkeyman.

Attached: 1522774011853.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

It's redundant using white in is sentence, since all humans have white skin you can just say people.

Evangelicals have freaking people singing with mics in church about how great Israel or Jersusalem is its absolutely disgusting.

How exactly does a 59% positive rating equal “hate”?

>What's the difference between 59% and 71%?

Attached: 1514351079639.png (403x448, 53K)

this
/thread

Repeating the point is not /thread. /Thread would be logically explaining WHY Christians love Jews when Jews clearly hate Christians.