Just you're daily reminder, that the Anglo is the one true race of humans on this Earth...

Just you're daily reminder, that the Anglo is the one true race of humans on this Earth. The Anglo can trace his ancestry directly back to Adam, the original Anglo.
Jesus Christ is an Anglo, and this is why he came to England to preach the Gospel and help establish the church there, the very first and oldest Christian church is the Church of England.
King James wanted to enlighten his subjects with God's words, unlike the Papist Cult, who kept our Lord's word shrouded in secrecy so that their followers in Rome would never rise up against them!
God, seeing this aided the scholars in their translation of his word into the English language, and gave his inspired word to them and helped create the KJV.
Every other race in the European continent was conquered and raped by animals, the Iberian conquered by the Moors, the Slav by the Mongol, the Balkan by the Ottoman and the Slav, and the Scandinavian by the Finn. Only the Anglo was never colonized and subjugated by foreign conquerors, instead it was the Anglo with the guidance of our Lord who travelled to every corner of the globe and helped spread peace, prosperity, industry and civilization to every corner of the globe.

Attached: IMG_0421.jpg (1028x777, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YZfWPUIm9E
theaquilareport.com/the-presbyterian-rebellion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: itdk0vov0cw01.jpg (1024x416, 118K)

The Iberian is an Animal

Based and Anglopilled.

always a fucking leaf

I'm just speaking the truth, it's hard to accept the cold hard facts but facts are facts.
You accept them when presenting the negro as inferior to yourself, why not accept them when you see the Anglo is superior to you?

>This is what anglos actually believe

This is what anyone with any common sense would believe
The Anglo was aided by our Lord, that's why we excelled when others have failed. When we colonized the globe we seeked to spread our human civilization and the words of our Lord to every corner of the globe, unlike the Iberian and Frenchman who did it to fornicate with the beasts on his lands, or the Dutchman and Belgian who did it for pure profit, or the German who did it out of jealousy.
The Anglo had pure intent, and that's why God helped us build the greatest Empire in the history of mankind, that's why America excels today, because you have 50 million Anglos. In just 100 years America surpassed continental Europe despite their 5 millennia head start, the Anglo is just that superior because we are purely human.

Jesus was an Englishman

Yes he was, that's why he went to Glastonbury and with his own hands built the first church there and spread the gospel to England.
Before even Jesus finished spreading the gospel in Judaea the Anglo went to Ireland and spread the gospel to the Ulsterman, the Church of Ireland is the second oldest church in the world.
The Anglo is the only one in this world who can truly say that our sovereign was chosen by the Grace of God

How if Anglo men look like this, their women are hideous (and even betray their own men for shitskins)?

Attached: 1FB613D4-227A-4A19-A030-1D63EB39B831.png (836x990, 63K)

And this is why even Pontias Pilates described Jesus as having a fair complexion, and having a golden hair and beard.
Well if a woman lays with a beast according to the bible her and the animal have to be put to death

Sure

a pretty successful animal btw

Attached: IMG-20190514-WA0039.jpg (1600x861, 113K)

It's not unusual for animals to be stronger than humans, do you expect a man to be able to box a gorilla?
Your species found a great ape weaker than yourselves, you've raped and mixed your Moorish blood with their animal blood and created a new ape species that can emulate your speech. Congratulations, now show me a map of every Iberian Colony that has a quality of life as high as in Western Europe.
You can't, because it doesn't exist, only the Anglo could accomplish this, in fact just a single state in America, an Anglo colony originally outperforms even the wealthiest and most industrial nation in Europe with double the population.

I expect superior people to be able to control inferior people.

How is one man supposed to stand up to a gang of beasts?
Could you march into the jungles of Africa and take on 5 chimpanzees? No your species just isn't as strong as theirs

The Anglos conquered hundreds of places, but only four of them have a life good quality life.

Just because the only thing your inbred race knows how to do is destroy and ruin other good countries and then blame them for your fucking problems

On every continent the countries settled by Anglos are leagues above the former colonies of continental Europeans

It’s hilarious how much butthurt the Angloleaf is causing.

>How is one man supposed to stand up to a gang of beasts?
By not being one man.
>Could you march into the jungles of Africa and take on 5 chimpanzees?
Same as above.

Stop thinking you’re an Anglo, muslim

India disagrees

Anglos have to be the most motherfucker beings on this earth, they promote ignorance and defamation against the holy church and will pay for it in the end days

We have Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong in Asia
I think all have a higher GDP per Capita than Spain
There's no Mohammedans in Hungary, we built a wall to keep them out you should be thanking us that we are keeping this invasive species out of Europe.

They can't accept the truth
Theyre quick to point to charts and graphs showing their superiority over the nigger but do the same showing the superiority of the Anglo over them and they throw a tantrum

Jesus built the first Christian church in England, and I can tell you right now the cult the Roman Emperor Constantine started in the 4th Century AD is not a Christian religion.

The Roman Pagans sought to keep their servants in the dark, so they used a dead language in their church services. If any Papist knew what their bible said they wouldn't be a Papist.
It was King James who sought to change this, he had the bible translated into a language that the common man could read.
It was only 300 years later, that the Papists finally relented and started doing church services in the local language.

Based.

Thank you

>The Anglo can trace his ancestry directly back to Adam, the original Anglo
>i can trace my ancestry to a hebrew man from a hebrew religion
no

No this is what larping heritagefag colonials believe, muttling americans included.

righteous, thanks for the insight bro.

Attached: 1556941993237.jpg (501x645, 156K)

Why fight between whites, you fucking leaf? Just be brothers in arms and fight for the white civilization

I'm a first generation Canadian, my parents are from Hungary. I don't care about my Hungarian heritage, I am 100% Anglo maybe not by blood but culturally.
Also, you can stay in Ireland
I don't want whites to fight, I love our union in our British commonwealth.
Australians, Canadians, Kiwis, Britons we are all the same people united by our Sovereign

Attached: IMG_0499.jpg (549x665, 71K)

we were conquered in the 1680s by dutch jews with the help of the puritans and masons

then fully conquered by the jew in the early 1800s, and its been a slow boil since then bro.

I don't even feel any hatred for my Anglo American brothers, even if they did betray the Empire they are still the best neighbours we could hope for. Unfortunately Canada couldn't be an Island like our brother nations in the British Commonwealth but I'm glad our neighbours are Anglos.

always a fucking german

do you know what happened in the 1830s?
lol
americans are perpetual enemies and not to be trusted

That's false, the Dutch didn't set foot here until the post war years when Canadian soldiers took war brides from the war torn Kingdom, it was the first time the Dutch women saw a real man and they were begging for Canadian soldiers to take them away from europe.
It was a big mistake because Revolution infects the minds of the continental European, and revolution we got in the 1950's to the 1960's when they newcomers to Canada, the continental Europeans forced us to change our anthem, our flag, and even almost turned us into a republic.
We need to remove continental influence from our Dominion, it was the continent that birthed Bolshevism don't forget that

Would it be better if we had Mexico as a neighbour? At least our neighbours are human, the Americans have to share a border with literal animals

you are retarded
learn history

the dutch invaded britian in 1688
it doesnt mean anything to you because you see the world through (((race)))
thats why you think jews are your friends

yeah, I would rather share a border with catholics than presbyterian jew slaves broadcasting their degenerate media and propaganda into our country

The Kikes are the enemy of civilization, they killed God's only begotten son
We should have wiped clean Palestine and populated it with Anglos and turned every mosque and Synagoge into a church

Papists are Roman Pagans, please deport yourself Pierre

Pierre?

lol im farrrr more english than you
protestants are the cruse of the world and the Reformation did nothing but allow for jews to openly subvert our whole society because they could just be protestants...

get fucked you uneducated landless nobody

Everything you posted is false, you're just mad because I speak the truth and you're not ready to accept it yet

The lower class are Briton, not Anglo.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YZfWPUIm9E

stfu and go weld something
leave the knowing and running things to your betters

>the Reformation did nothing but allow for jews to openly subvert our whole society because they could just be protestants...
Erm, I'm Catholic and during Easter mass we prayed for the conversion of jews to Catholicism. Segregating the jews hasn't been a thing since American segregation and hasn't been a Catholic thing since even longer.

The lowerclasses have been infected by European continental drivel, they need to go back to their English roots. We need to open up the cotton mills in Manchester again, and give these working class English their lives back.
They've been infected by this European Continental soccer cult
I don't know how to weld, I'm not a labourer
It's unfortunate your father had to bring your mother over from Holland, you're free to leave anytime though

Papism is a Roman Pagan cult, they want the Kikes to join because they're two sides of the same coin, that coin being the Synagoge of Satan.

well, you are a retarded boomer

and why wouldnt you pray for the conversion of the jews?

i have no dutch blood
im anglo norman

you, on the other hand, have no idea what you are because you descend from gipsies

and if you arent a labourer you have no vocation because you are retarded.

>jews claiming to be protestant and subverting society is bad
>jews claiming to be Catholic and subverting society is good

He's a Papist, that's the problem
I have no gypsy blood, I've got bright blue eyes. My family is from Odenburg which is on the border of Austria, and before that they were Presbyterians from Prussia.
I've got photographs of my family going back to the 1880's I know my family history well

the white version of WE-WUZZING

Kikes in general are bad and should be hanged for their crimes. Every single Kike is guilty

do protestants have a inquisition?

or do you think that it magically stop existing?

There is only one white race, that is the Anglo

>Odenburg which is on the border of Austria, and before that they were Presbyterians from Prussia.

like I couldnt tell all of that just talking to you

we are going to deport you all again just like 1837

Haha get fucked anglo scum

Attached: twelfth.jpg (1545x1104, 201K)

I hope all Germans will be deported from Canada someday
These are the true Irishmen, before the Iberians invaded.

im english, thats anglican... not catholic....
jesus you fucking german bohunks are dumb as fuck

I didn't call you a Papist

theaquilareport.com/the-presbyterian-rebellion/

fuck you and your jewish world order tulip eating kike

your last day nears, and you will all bow to the lords of greater britian

oh I thought you did, my bad

It's okay

YO I BE PRESSIN' THAT SAGE BRING YOU DOWN THE FRONT PAGE
SKIPPIN' AND TRIPPIN'
TILL I END MY RAGE
YOU PATHETIC LITTLE CANADIAN SHILL
I KNOW YOUR POST'S BAIT SO I'LL TAKE THE SAGEPILL

THE JANNIES ARE ALL SEETHING (SEETHING)
MODS ARE JUST ABOUT SLEEPING (SLEEPING)

THE THREADS ARE ALL GLOWIN' OR LEAF-IN
SO QUIT ALL YOUR BITCHIN' AND REEING

I'LL BE SAGIN' YOUR THREADS
YOU CRY IN YOUR BED
CANUCK FINA BOUTTA GET SMACKED
SO MUCH SNOW; STILL I DON'T SLIP I JUSTI SLAP
GET ME TRIPS JUST FOR THAT
YOU GET A TRIP INTO KZ
INHALE ALL THE GAS
YO EYES A CHINK, WACK
YOUR FACE AN ASS CRACK
DESTROY SO MUCH BREAD
THEY BE SAYIN' I SMOKE WHEAT ON THE NET
YOUR ACORN'S BOUTTA GET REKT (UUGH)
(IT'S THA MOOSE; AIN'T NO JUICE)
(IT'S THA MOOSE; AIN'T NO JUICE)

I DON'T DO COOKING BUT YOU SURE ARE SEETHING
CHOP SUE FRESH FROM LEE-PING
BY NOW YOU LEAPIN' ON THE FLOOR; YOU WEEPIN' I CAN TELL BY YOUR POSTS I'M READING
I CAN TELL BY THE MEMES YOU STEALIN'
I PICTURE YOUR PUSSY BLEEDING IT WET ALL DAY YET YOU NEVER GET A DATE MAYBE TRANNY IT'S TOO LATE
AND YOUR HATE IS A MATTER OF STATE OF YOUR PATHETIC RACE ASIAN IN A HEADFUCKED HAZE
YO SEE A GAY BUTTFUCK; GAZE YOU SELL YOUR MUMMY FOR SOME GANJA BLAZE
YO TEARS FILLING ONTARIA LAKE
HIDING BEHIND THAT ANONYMOUS PAGE HIDING YOUR SPERM-COVERED GLASSES FROM THE TERRIBLE ACHE THAT IS LOOKING THE TRUTH IN THE FACE YOU'RE A DISGRACE YOU'RE THE ASSBLAST ACE
IN SCHOOL YOU GOT GOOD MATHS GRADES
YET BULLIED AND NEVER GOT LAID (GAY)
YOU DRUG ADDICTED AND PARTICIPATE IN CARDGAME TRADE
CALL YOURSELF CIA YOU SO VERY AFRAID
MY NAME BE BANE CRASHIN THIS PLANE
END OF MY GAME AIN'T IT AINT NO ARCADE
SHIT POST RAIN AIN'T NO END TO THE REIGN
I'M BETTER THAN DRAKE SMOKIN' HATE BURN YOU ON THE AUSCHWITZ TRAIN OY VEY
YOUR THREAD DERAILED CANUCK KEK FUCK ASS IS IN PAIN
SCREENCAP SAVED
YOUR GREAT ANGLO SHITPOST HAZARD MAKE JUST GOT STOPPED IN ITS TRACKS MATE PANTS DOWN AND HANDS UP THE RAPE
TO THE HELL OF THE GATE FINA THE DAY OF THE RAKE
1488 SAY SAGE

Attached: pee_pee_dab.gif (498x359, 408K)

Okay