When will this Feminist wave ends?

When will this Feminist wave ends?

Attached: .jpg (474x443, 22K)

When it's too dangerous for women to go outside without male protection

When we heterosexuals finally give in and side with Islam. Side bonus: you disappear, too :)

I mean everytime I open any social medias, news sites or go anywhere on internet it's men are bad, men this, men that, we need to change men, we need to do something about patriarchy, etc, etc, etc. This is getting absolutely out of control. The other day I open a newspaper and half the pages were about how men were bad people and women are the future.

how come gay men seem to be a the forefront of pursuing men's rights and issues?

Do you live in a bubble? I almost never encounter such.

but of course you do, a bubble called america

jokes on you, this is the honk flag my user fags

>Implying
Well, I live in Costa Rica (which is still America but not the US) and I find the exact same behavior. I’m tired of it, I wish someone just shut them.

I love finding fellows from the World Honk Order

Attached: 4023DF08-F592-4D6C-88E2-892790F1FEE8.png (1280x809, 505K)

based and honk pilled

It’s kept afloat artificially on Twitter and in the guardian, like a fake meme that’s constantly pushed but vanishes when the funding is cut

Be the change you want to see in the world

-hitler

Attached: 3E3CEC18-0F96-4A1D-9E93-461C68830A08.jpg (599x600, 38K)

I’ve been thinking about it. But I can’t get into politics, even though I studied abroad (which is the main requirement for a politician over here), I pulled a Kavanaugh back in high school (not that hard, just tried to kiss a girl very drunk and became somewhat aggressive) that may destroy my politics career.

when women are no longer woman.

I hope it never does, I'm heavily invested in wine and cat food.

That's pretty innocent stuff, it would hold you back only as much as you are unwilling to own it. You are guilty only of the things you apologize for.

When you rage.

Attached: BD6549C9-53E4-455C-9EB1-F03BC050CA76.jpg (653x1024, 80K)

Are gay men somehow not bewitched by the vagina?

Attached: 1555093834441.png (800x800, 90K)

When women stop coming from broken homes and stop shit testing the world waiting for someone to put them in their place like they never were growing up. Something like Islam will sort them out if men don’t stop being pussies in the west

Jow Forums BTFO with a single fucking image imao

Attached: Moidsaresubhumans.png (1828x758, 623K)

You’re alright comrade

>flag

where's your sex robot, nerd?

I agree. The West need to experience tyranny again, at least for a bitfor a bit, in order to stop abusing their liberties.

when the CIA is destroyed

When you do something about it.
So, never.

I don't think it's just that, lots of us aren't anymore. I think it's because they can behave a bit more fabulous and because they are a protected special group.
We need a gay black man to fight on men's issues. If we could get him to fight for working class white men they wouldn't know how to deal with it

in 70-100 years.Then this retarded movement will die forever with ugly illithid bitches

i don’t know
but i hope its soon

Attached: 5D4FFBDA-9036-4C2F-B43E-684A938765B9.png (1125x2436, 2.97M)

>being this much of a brainlet
were taking the flag back you fucking limey brit cuck

Attached: 366B99F1-3AFE-43CD-9B11-231C7F4E56DE.jpg (1125x1798, 503K)

Dude that’s quite a lot of time... gosh...